/2hug/ - touhou general #119

Previous thread >What is this game?
Touhou is a bullet hell game made by ZUN where cute girls shooting other cute girls.

>I have questions!
pastebin.com/PMpRnhmb (Includes FAQ, netplay guide, fangames, 1cc charts and more)

>Where can I get the games?
moriyashrine.org/ (For separate game downloading)
nyaa.si/view/979648 (All in one pack)

>Touhou 16 and 15.5 on steam! Please support the official release.
en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Purchasing_Guide

>Introduction and tips for new players~
moriyashrine.org/intro-to-touhou/

>Download and apply Vpatch for reduced lag, MoF MarisaB glitch fix, extremely high FPS fix and Windowed screen adjustment (Search ‘vpatch tutorial’ on youtube if you have problems installing it)
en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Game_Tools_and_Modifications#Vsync_Patches

>/2hug/ Highscore Spreadsheet! (If you want to submit score, use the term 'score' somewhere in your post)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Bl1ZiZUqNdbP2OK_W7q6xG6A6FIG78LPfJQrouu6ol4/edit#gid=1978990074

2hu is a fun series of bideo games.

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/qbksvc.webm
pastebin.com/Jc2e0wLm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This image is an absolute mess.

>Touhou is a bullet hell game made by ZUN where cute girls shooting other cute girls.
Something seems off about that sentence, but I can't put my finger on it.

OP is too big, you gotta tone it down or stop

You gotta tone down your image posting

This thread is now being monitored to keep my quality standars in check.
We're gonna need few rules if you want a thread worthy of being lurked by me. Oh I don't provide content but I'm the nicest person here anyway!

Tone down the criticism

>>Touhou is a bullet hell game made by ZUN where cute girls shoot other cute girls.
”Shooting” sounds like it came out of some nip's mouth but that also works for this general.

the -ing in "cute girls shooting other cute girls" should be taken out. Forgot to say that the fangames pastebin was already in the main one so I removed it from the OP to declutter a bit.

>being this hind-hiroshima'd about last thread's discussion
Let go, dude. Your husbando isn't gonna marry you no matter how much you white knight.
Keep the last thread in the last thread where it belongs.

So is the purpose of the Aya game? Just survive for as long as possible or do you actually have to capture specific cards? I see no bullet shooting.

>all that copy paste and non-existant perspective
Please don't actually tell me this is a real image.

The author does shit like that a lot it seems

You're right. Reimu isn't cute.

Is he even an artist or is this just someone elses work he's using at this point?

Tone down the meta shit.
UGHH I can't believe I'm sharing a thread with people like you.

>Removing the fangames pastebin with about 1444 unique views from the main op
>but kept barely used stuff like the spreadsheet in it
Jeez dude let it go

Parsee is supposed to be looking up at Kogasa, but she's not in the car. They left her behind.

No clue honestly. I found it on danbooru and his other images look pretty good.

Reminder to ignore shitposts and not to reply to shitposters.

You need to take a certain amount of "acceptable" pictures to clear a scene, you can't time out. Acceptable means that most of the bosses sprite is in the photo, bullets are just a bonus to score and charge your camera. You can't bomb or attack, your only defense is your dodging skill and taking pictures which clears any bullets that are in frame. In general, spellcards and patterns in STB and DS are harder then mainline games.
my.mixtape.moe/qbksvc.webm

Why did you remove the fangames pastebin?
Are you fucking retarded?

>404
huh.

Also does this technically mean that Aya is always committing harassment?
Why has no one arrested her yet.
Does Gensokyo even have jail?

wow rude

>Murasafaggot removed the pastebin out of butthurt
You can't make this shit up

It's pretty obvious why he did it given how the last thread ended.

>Fangames pastebin (Contains a fixed version for game breaking bug in FMW2)
pastebin.com/Jc2e0wLm

Please make sure to not forget it next time.

Becuase it's in the other pastebin. I don't mind it being removed if you know. It's currently being held inside of another paste bin, it's not like the link is gone forever.

Sometimes I'm worried about the mental health of some of you.

guess Mixtape.moe is down. Reimu has gotten fed up enough that she has a set of spellcards designed specifically to tell Aya to fuck off.

I'm still amazed that the botnet guys bothered with translating text on a fucking bullet. That's some dedication right there.

We still have a lot space that we can fucking use.

Seriously, stop obsessing about me.

Sometimes? This thread's got a few pieces of work.

Don't waste image slots on shit

The vast majority of us have sexual thoughts about fictional characters me included our mental health is clearly at a low point.

>botnet
Delete one .dll file and you have your static translation back. Are you going to say it's a botnet for being on a website that logs your IP address?

>Literally says fangames right there in the OP
I'm fucking stupid and followed the crowd mentality.
That my bad, senpai.

It's a meme you dip.

Holy hell, you are Seijafag. I was just joking about hating you. I thought you were cool. Fine, I won't mentioned your name from now on if that makes you feel any better.

You can't have quality discussions without a couple mad geniuses.

what the fuck is even in that bucket.

Not him but you are not cool at all.

>This thread's got a few pieces of work.
The thread's fine, it just has slight tendencies for attention whoring and getting retardedly offended about everything.
/jp/ isn't that mentally handicapped, even if they are more aggressive.

>accusing random people of being the worst shitposter of the XXI century
Those are some heavy insults you're throwing around, dude. Maybe you should stop posting for a while and relax before you say something we're all going to regret.

I dunno. The one time I went on /jp/ it was mostly about waifus and idolshit. If you ask me that's probably worse than lewd thoughts about jailbait characters.

>XXI century
>not 2X Century

Yeah but it's not like people sit there all day posting that stuff. The board is too slow. You go there, fire off a couple waifu posts, and you're done. /jp/ claims to be a bunch of hopeless neets, but the dirty truth is that most of them have jobs and lives. It's pretty scandalous.

/jp/ has an idol problem similar to ours, most believe that it doesn't belong there so they get bitchy and complain that the generals should go somewhere else. But at least they have the decency to bitch on meta threads (or the complaints get deleted by the shitty janny).
>If you ask me that's probably worse than lewd thoughts about jailbait characters
It's more or less the same, but /jp/ having a larger userbase has more unique content than the general.

>>accusing random people of being the worst shitposter
When did I do that?

Well neither do we at least. Most of the time we scream about lore including me or something until the thread gets slow, then someone says "wud u fug?"

>Holy hell, you are Seijafag

Seijafag is a nice person.

The thing is that due to how fast of a board Veeky Forums is, most of the content here is quantity > quality but /jp/ has much more time to develop quality threads which might be rare and last stale for months but are way better than the same repetitive shitpost. I think I might have said the same thing already.

That is until one day he decides to burn your thread to the ground. He's a fucking calamity is human form.

>Imizu
I don't know which of you suggested them a few threads back, but thanks. Their art is super good.
Why did they make Reisen an elf though?

Last thread actually, not too long ago. But i dunno, I don't really think a slower pace really improves the quality, it sounds like that a shitpost on a slow thread will linger longer and stink more.

I have no fucking clue, but fug does he get my /k/ boner hard.

Wait did Remilia made her into a giant by shoving her fingers at her ass?

That's not accusing him of being the worst shitposter. Whatever, apparently he got really triggered if I mentioned his name. So I won't be doing that anymore.

user what?
No. She just shoved her finger's up Reisen's second rabbit hole to finish her off

Unless the author did a perspective fuckup, Reisin actually is larger on the lower panels.

Maybe Remmy is just smol. Or Reisen's ass is massive.
Which one do you like better?

Neither, it means either Remilia is capable of making others inflate like Sakumo or she shrunk like Mario.

Which 2hu is intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor?

>it sounds like that a shitpost on a slow thread will linger longer and stink more.
Waifuposting is the usual waifuposting but sometimes it has autism on steroids, the good threads are rare but worth it. And the gameplay thread is the most consistent thing out there. /jp/ is worth a try because it's basically /2hug/ without the e-celeb and namefagging but with more agressiveness.
Just remember that greentexting is wrong and that you're not welcome there,
so don't get surprised if people get agressive against you.

Oddly enough, in his old art, Reisen looked normal.

>This highly moderated place is better because you can ask a question every 2 days on a dedicated containment thread and get your opinion deleted by the rogue janny

don't sweat it, the folks capable of getting jokes will get them.

the -ing is part of the charm, as is calling an entire series a game.
also, we went through the declutter business a few threads back (where everything that was removed was still in the pastebin), and it was decided to put everything back in the op. there's plenty of space, and it's going to continue looking cluttered unless a ton of stuff gets the axe (which wasn't well-received last time), so it's better to leave it all there.

>not too busty
>tall and has excellent legs
>blazer
What a delicious looking rabbit this man draws.

The most important part is the cotton tail. Reisen really needs a tail in all her fanworks.

Behaving like a retard isn't funny, and it damages the thread just as much as if you were doing it unironically.

They don't care about your opinion, and if you REALLY have the need to express yourself, then there's always the option to make the Hiro allowed meta thread.

He probably looked at a picture of a rabbit and said "wait a minute rabbit's ears don't come out of the top of their head." Or "if those ears are clipped on, then where are her real ears?"

is posting cookie allowed here? I have a few questions but i dont want people yelling at me
also what about non-touhou reaction images

>cookie
will probably trigger someone from /jp/ I can hardly tell the difference myself half the time

>non-touhou reaction images
It's not really verboten, but it'd come off as kinda weird and a bit of a faux pas, there's PLENTY of them to choose from.

I dislike the idea of her ears being fake. I dislike it with a great passion.

right, and that was the cause of the other user's frustration. i was just reassuring him that there actually are people here who can appreciate worthwhile posts.

It's ok, as long as it's not the frog meme and wojak. But please, try to post 2hu pics.

Read official works and make your own reaction images.

I think slower paced threads get less dumb posts because you feel less anonymous in them. The less anonymity you have, the more shame and responsibility you'll feel.

Try not to post non-Touhou reaction images as there's a limited number of images you can post and posting shitty pepes and wojaks is a literal waste of those slots.

But they're clearly buttoned on a headband or something. How else do you explain it?

Please try to keep /2hug/ a 2hu general. Some are kind of pinchy about the image limit here, so you might want to forego posting images entirely unless they're meaningful waifu posts.

Hata no Kokoro

Not in most canon art actually. To me they look more like piercings. Moe is the weirdo that buttons them to her head.

I think /jp/ has a cookie thread and I don't know how many people here know anything about it. All I know is that cookie is some voice actor memery and we're lucky to not be able to understand it.

>cookie
Who?

>doesn't actually have the buttons in that image
huh weirdly enough the button thing only seems to be a printwork thing. ZUN doesn't seem like he drew them.

She loves her fashion designs so maybe it is just an ornament. Imizu's Reisen ears might predate forbidden scrollery's Reisen depiction anyway.

>tfw the only h-doujin this man has drawn is futa and it's with Koishi and Satori
f u g

>Fangames pastebin removed from the op and shoved aside into another one which no one views
What? Why? There was plenty of space left and it was the most viewed thing in the OP, there was nothing to replace it with too and it was one of the last things you should removed.

Oh well, I can't view what happened last thread when I took off but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and hope it was meaningfully discussed

Alright now I'm gonna give golaith another shot, have Kagerou who also looks pretty ok.

Wait what the fuck? I swear to God her LoLK portrait had buttons on them.

You were shifted to a parallel universe. This is the one where Reisen has no buttons on her ears and /2hug/ is better than /jp/.

>I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and hope it was meaningfully discussed
YOU FOOL!

Senpai, please read It's fine for now. Lets just continue with the thread.

well the Bohemian Archive in Japanese Red image I posted after the LoLK one clearly shows buttons.

How do we fix /2hug/?

That gun is stupid

>one portrayal not even done by ZUN
You're gonna have to do better than that to convince me.

The bun gun is silly.

does her IN portrait count? I'm not sure if it's shading or what but they do look like buttons.

The same way you fix any thread by not replying to shitposters.

By posting ancient high scores and doing our best to beat them.

>start off with futa
>have a random 8 page sword fight with excellent designs with dialog saying 'admit it you just want to fuck your little sister'

There is something deeply wrong with this person. I don't understand.

I'll never be good enough to play for score.

This special move by Tenshi is fun as fuck to pull off.

Look at how cute it is!

But I swear Reisen had buttons on her ears in LoLK, I fucking swear. I'm really concerned now.

Ah alright my bad user, I don't really agree with the reasoning but as long as it's fixed next thread, everything is good.

At least it's funny when he does it. I wouldn't take it as a serious endorsement of incest.

Tenshi is a dork so that's probably the only way she knows how to attack.

Not if you keep shitposting on /2hug/ instead of practicing.