2D Hentai Games General /hgg2d//

Never Evers Edition

Previous thread:

2D Hentai games (Hentai RPG, Violated Heroine, H-Action Games) General /hgg2d/
For searching purposes: /vhg/
Please check the catalog first to see if your game has a general already existing before posting about it.

UNLESS EXPLICITLY STATED ASSUME THERE'S NO TRANSLATION AND PLEASE READ THE PASTEBINS BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS

>NEWCOMERS GUIDE: (PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING)
ghostbin.com/paste/oabfb
UPDATE YOUR ARCHIVER BEFORE COMPLAINING ABOUT CORRUPT DOWNLOADS

>/hgg2d/ Game Archive (Please reupload anything you have that has less than 2 working links)
pastebin.com/08UbaTBj

>Recommended Games: (Outdated)
pastebin.com/9M5RRMGU

>/hgg2d/ Gotw Catalog:
pastebin.com/kG6i19AW

IF YOU'RE PLANNING TO PLAY RPGMAKER GAMES, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE RIGHT RTP FOR THEM DON'T BOTHER THE THREAD WITH RGSSWHATEVER.dll AND MISSING FILES ERRORS
tkool.jp/support/download/index

HOW TO PLAY THESE GAMES IN LINUX
pastebin.com/21Yi6vnt
RGSS DECRYPTER FOR APPLYING PATCHES
www50.zippyshare.com/v/17MCS5Bb/file.html

RJ CODE QUICKLINK SCRIPT
hgg2d.github.io/
UPDATE "RE" VERSION (includes announce page handling and links RE to RE pages)
pastebin.com/Yueqgxu2

RJ Gallery SCRIPT
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/ciwsv2l14inic9e/DL Site Previewer.html

DLsite partial interface translation script
github.com/Anon7404/DLStrans

VH Specific
>latest VH translation
mega.nz/#F!0ChlQYJa!918hNc-SzjigT-yBqiaidw

Installation: wiki.anime-sharing.com/hgames/index.php/VH/Setup
FAQ: pastebin.com/ZtDHt64k

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/08UbaTBj
pastebin.com/9M5RRMGU
pastebin.com/kYYvnMk8
pastebin.com/n3awKvtb
img.dlsite.jp/modpub/images2/work/doujin/RE205000/RE204555_img_main.jpg
img.dlsite.jp/modpub/images2/work/doujin/RJ175000/RJ174492_img_main.jpg
pastebin.com/Yueqgxu2
pastebin.com/raw/Yueqgxu2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Any faggots here got the 0.11 for NoR

Noaika fucking never.

This. I want that mating press.

you did good lad, I'm very proud of you

how dare you speak to a stranger like that

Yuri is life.
Futa on girl is hometown.

OP did a great job. A good and sweet boy.

mediafire.com / file / 8xqg4ah557n5c16 / NightofRevenge_ver0.11.zip

Ended up buying it kek.

why did you replace the gotw bin with the old one?

Fuck I knew something was wrong when I was double checking it. I had made a file with the OP for easy checking and forgot that it was an older one when I was looking for it

>/hgg2d/ Game Archive (Please reupload anything you have that has less than 2 working links)
pastebin.com/08UbaTBj (embed)

>Recommended Games (outdated):
pastebin.com/9M5RRMGU (embed)

>/hgg2d/ Gotw Catalog:
pastebin.com/kYYvnMk8 (embed)

>/hgg2d/ Removed Games Archive
pastebin.com/n3awKvtb (embed)

It can't make up for fucking up, but it's something.

kyrieru released something new

RAMZA PLEASE COME BACK

FINISH TRANSLATING EOY

Favorite Fetishes
Favorite H RPG game

dont worry user, the world still spins

Futa, NTR, Femdom, Accounting

All h games are shit.

self inserting as a woman getting raped by monsters or tentacles

samurai sacrament

Could someone remind me of the game where a noble is ousted from his from family position (this part might be a little foggy) by a bitchy sister and mother, and afterwards enslaves or is used by a higher demonic/succubus being to get revenge on them. The game has super tedious rpg gameplay and he cums in the sisters teacup while she's drinking, having used mind control magic. It's an RPG maker style game.

I'd appreciate any help.

Is a file missing? "Mono.Cecil"?

RJ164217

Nobleman's Retort

Futa, moral degeneration, mind break, gender bender, there are a lot but i like those more.

Virgin Island (RJ086550) VH since was my first hrpg

>fetishes
all of them
>favorite game
ntrpg2

femdom, pregnancy
MGQP

Harem? ROBF series.

>Nose hook
that's a thing?

>NTR
>Accounting
My brother. Would speculation be another one?
Short selling is basically financial netorare.

Whoops, nevermind. Figured it out.
That was one of my own extra files I forgot to drag over.

Anyone have a 100% save for Fallen?

Yes.

Care to share, pretty please?

Sure.

How is it that out of all those tags the one you're not familiar with, especially with how common it is?

it's out btw

>can't get fucked by the maid boss or the final boss
its shit

Checking in after a while.
Has there been any news on either Repurearia 2 or whatever the next Sprite Hills game is?
I'm interested in them.

Nope.

its gonna be repurearia 2
it has a 100yen demo that he updates from time to time, but doesn't look like the full game is gonna be out soon

any good games w bondage as its main focus

asagi

H integrated with good gameplay.
3-way tie between MSE, Nightmare Sphere, and RyonaRPG.

Is Fallen 1.04b good enough to play, or is there any glaring errors I should wait for a patch for? Some user said they'd post 1.11, but didn't see it yet.

Does Girl Knight MILK have two endings?

Is 1.04b (in the archive) the recent steam released version?

Corruption

Salvation

Whelp. It turns out that usually an RE page like RE204555 has a matching title image like img.dlsite.jp/modpub/images2/work/doujin/RE205000/RE204555_img_main.jpg which works fine. Except for sometimes, when the RE page like RE174492 randomly has its title image at an RJ location like img.dlsite.jp/modpub/images2/work/doujin/RJ175000/RJ174492_img_main.jpg instead - which is some serious bullshit.

Fug this is getting complicated. I'll think about how to fix it later. Thanks for the report.

Best post in this thread.

the only glaring error I've found is the artstyle

Futa, yuri, loli, impregnation, exhibitionism, prostitution.
Probably Lilim Union. It still could've been better.

>Fetishes

literally me
until I took a step back and I was real fucking disgusted but still I wouldn't shy away if the fat pregnant milf fucking her son's kindergarten friend started cutting logs in the parking lot while he watched from inside the car

>milf
>/ss/
>NTR

lol no
that dev only makes games on rails, he also added railings to make it impossible to derail

>pastebin.com/Yueqgxu2
I'd rather have raw page instead, since you'll have to either copy-paste the script with Ctrl+A, Ctrl+C (FF+Greasemonkey for example) or directly paste the raw link into your userscript extension's options (Opera+Violentmonkey). The link in question for usage in the future OPs:
pastebin.com/raw/Yueqgxu2

Also >(embed)

Fuck off, this general is about video games not fetishes
Rance series

Thanks for your work, consider enabling it for the bins by default too

I already fucked up by that point, I just stopped caring.

About the link for the script though, using that sounds good but can't the new update be rolled into the git for the original script? Then we wouldn't need to have a new link in the first place as the old script would update to it.

Just finished fallen, are there any other RPG's you lot can recommend that has corruption as a theme?

Hey can you post your save file?

Eventually I'll submit a pull request if nobody else does first, but as of now I don't want to do anything like that until it's been shown to work bug-free for a couple of weeks or so.

That's unlikely to happen, all the infrastructure is designed to specifically look for Veeky Forums posts, I don't think I can even easily port it to the archives.

>can't the new update be rolled into the git for the original script?
That'd be nice but since the fork has been a thing for a while already and the github user didn't react to it at all, I guess we'll have to have two links in the OP until we're sure he's ded, at which point we get rid of the github link.

Well that's understandable then, I wanting to make sure it's working and bug free before having get pushed out to everyone who has it at the moment.
So yea, whoever does the next OP (hopefully not my fucking up ass) should make sure to add the revised link you posted in place of the one I used.

You faggots are burning through threads too fast.

>I understand wanting
Shoot me.

Umm, I don't think we are.
Last thread was made 2 days ago, the one before it 4 days, and before that 8 days.
Seems a few days a thread, a small bit faster than usually but not much.
Fast is a new thread in a day or less.

>nobody posts withn 30 ~ 50 minutes
>already on page 10
Veeky Forums in general has been pretty fast lately.

Corruption, humilitation, ntr

probably Sangeki of Gear

/v/ has been slowly migrating to Veeky Forums as /v/ is nothing like it was before the split.

Try to go there right now and look for a thread with actual game discussion. I'm 90% sure that you won't find it. So it's either migrate to Veeky Forums or don't have game discussions.

It was inevitable anyways. Just hoping the quality of Veeky Forums doesn't drop as a result. It's already shit here but at least there is an attempt. /v/ is orders of magnitudes worse than this.

Hey guys I have a question, can someone confirm if the version of Meltys Quest in the bin is the steam version?

it is.

Also play Mischief War since that's a far better game.

Well memed, my friend. MW isn't even a game in the first place.

Why the hell are her armpits salivating?

Fat people sweat a lot

Because she's a normie

Thanks for the reminder

Here is another reminder.

le sauce

King of Mother NTR.

>Posting shitty knock-off memes

At least I used a game, and made OC unlike you fags.

Damn it all. SHOTAxMONSTERS dev needs to make something new.
They've got nice art, and made a decently fun game, I'd like to what they do now that they've gotten some experience.
Oh and I'd hope it has lolis but I'm fine with just shotas.

What are you talking about the scene is in the green text is from Mischief War and the picture depicts a milf mother with blue hair. What more do you want?

To use the actual scene, an image of the MCs face being smug or lewd? Can't be that hard since it happens in game.

How do you make units recover mana faster in Makenshi Leane 2? These mage units wreck shit and have hilariously big mana pools but waiting for them to recover after spamming high cost spells is a pain.

>TFW rapidly balding

Should I take hair medication that turn me into a soyboy cuck with full hair and go for the NTR path. Or should I eat some more so I become fat and go for the Netori path?

Do a nofap, that will stop your balding

anyone has a link for Elf&Succubus (RJ174818)?
AS's links are slow as fuck as usual and fuck waiting 1h and a half

yes

thanks kind user

>Nofap
>Posted on a H-game thread

You're kidding right. If I don't ejaculate at least 4 times a day I feel like raping random women I see on the streets.

well enjoy getting bald

buy potions and spam them like every rpg ever

I never heard of balding teenagers.

If you're balding no medication will give you full hair my friend, all it can do is delay the inevitable.

>not having a high sex drive in your mid 20's early 30's
Not him, but that's a sign of lack of testosterone.

>high libido = low test
What?

There's a "not" in front of "high" there as you can see. Then again, poor eyesight is an occupational hazard in this thread.

Don't forget hairy palms.

(The anti-masturbation memes of ye olde days are hilarious)

>tfw you played with it too much and it fell off

This ones real, it happened to my brother.