Previous Version of FAQ: pastebin.com/fQsNafrk
Read the FAQ before you ask questions.
Suggested Changes: piratepad.net/YwogqyaUro

>Useful Links
Wiki: alicesoft.wikia.com/wiki/AliceSoftWiki:Main_Page
Alicesoft Image Booru: haniho.booru.org/
Rance Game Translation Chart:
haniho.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2536
Rance World Notes (Translated): mega.nz/#!nRESUJYZ!ZqoypfshkozVBFpeFGI3Oi5xBtU22SjnrnfjIo2SUGY

Check pastebin for FAQs, downloads and General Hints

>Recently Released
Beat Valkyrie Ixseal - sukebei.nyaa.si/view/2332124
Steve[Monster] SR Mod - mega.nz/#!JEwnzLZK!8k3-9LiPXVwG2znwHRLtTOCUaour_fXhQfqUit0IP8g
DARKNESSHERO SR Rance Mod - mega.nz/#F!VloWzD6B!trEkYLMKASDXIYsGdLa8jw

Rance X
sukebei.nyaa.si/view/2441678
Hook Code
/HSN30:0@00614875:
Gameplay Explanation:
mega.nz/#!n9RjzQ5Q!YXmlYiuxNnaHvHui3YJIzK_4Fju2KSc9ByjJBQbVfEc
VNR Guide:
mega.nz/#!appSkIDK!-UF7M0_T-QHBQd4ibErlIjJZuChdDp-qpmZXWSlVaj0

>Upcoming Games
English
Evenicle (English) - Likely Early 2018
Sengoku Rance (English) - After Evenicle
Rance Quest Magnum (English) - Likely 2019
mangagamer.org/rance/

Japanese
RPG 3- by the Evenicle team (New IP)
Dohna Dohna - by the Rance 03 Team (New IP)
Loli MILF Nukige - by the MILF nukige team
'Heartwarming' VN - by the Atlach Nacha writer

Haniwa Development Studio:
blog.alicesoft.com/archives/cat_92268.html

Remember to use spoiler tags when discussing untranslated games.

Why is my ATK bonus red? Upper limit 49?

Yes.

Wait we never got to see the rural Helman rape baby did we?

What the hell does Hanny Zippo do?

Once per mission you can heal 50% HP. Now what does the broken grave do?

Which fated girls do we know by now? There are at least 12, but should be more.

is it worth trying to start this series if dont know nip? gameplay looks aight, got a typical-untypical antihero man, he takes the jobs, fights the mob, and has the girl do him a job. how aged would you say the earlier, must play parts of the series is?

Lets you keep attacking a non-boss after he dies. Good for getting chest drops.

Considering most of the earlier games have remakes, the only really aged games is the 4 + 4.x

>aged
Most of the series has been remade. Only game without a "modernized" aesthetic is Rance 4

How about Nuku77? She has a non-timeskip portrait. Do we have her profile?

Kayblis has a big inferiority complex

I suddenly feel like drawing a picture of Rance using a spirit bomb against Demon Lord kayblis, because holy fuck he's carrying everyone in this fight along with Rick.

The first two games are unplayable trash, everything from that point ranges from good enough to fantastic.

The only modern games in the series are 03, IX and X.

You can't be seriously arguing that something like 5D or VI is modern. Even sengoku is heavily dated.

So Rick is Vegeta distracting Kayblis while Rance gathers energy?

Why did Maria marry Dark Rance?

Could rance beat goku at that point?

DK Kayblis is Jiren, Rick is Vegeta, and Rance is Goku.

the fuck you on about, fuck off.

Please, Jiren wishes he could be anywhere near as interesting as Kay-chan

Rance VI
Sill, Kanami, and Shizuka

Rance IX
Shiela, Miracle, Senhime, and Tilde

Rance X
Lia, Ferris, Magic, Isoroku, Pastel,

All of the ones under the Rance X category were in the first set of fated girls (which had seven in all), and he confirmed that there is a second set. There are likely 1-3 more fated girls to go.

get the triangle thing at bot

But whos goku black

Since rance doesnt give a fuck about her after he became dk?

Dark Rance obviously

Eh, the artstyle is modern enough. I might just be old, but HD doesn't mean not modern to me. 5D is somewhere in between old and modern though.

>La Hawzel is a 2nd class god
>La Hawzel is a Goddess of Destruction
>Demon Kings are stronger than 2nd class gods
>Demon King Kayblis is stronger than a god of destruction
>DK Kayblis is stronger than Beerus(stretching this to fuck here)
>Rance beats DK Kaykay
Rance could go toe to toe at least.

Demon King Rance when he gives in to his destructive impulses.

Most of this series is translated, the only issue is every game before 6 has either archaic or wierd gameplay, kichikuou holds on it's own but the rest won't carry it's weight on gameplay alone, start with either 6 or 7, 7 sucked most people in with it's gameplay and it is the better game but 6 will introduce you to the series and the characters better.

After the super open ending i'm not surprise if there are lot more of fated girls to go

Rance that one time Sanakia had his body?

>Hawzel
She's half of one.

Sorry, I mean Vaswald

Well, we might as well try drawing our own CG's

Why not make our own Rance fangame after this with a made up adventure with a new, yet entirely plausible within the setting and not something fuck retarded, threat?

Pigu's clones building up combo is actually pretty nice. I've been doing a lot more damage like this.

He's actually not joking, and the two bond a lot in the Free Cities path in X

>What is DHR
Let's stay within the realm of possibility anyways.

La Vazwald or whatever her name was was the goddess of destruction, but she got split in halves as the sisters to control her power.

Why the hell does Nuku appears with the same title then? Is Dark Rance into polygamy?

>not having this card

>polygamous incestuous faggot
Rance you fucked up

I think that's one of the things that varies in Arc 2 depending on choices in Arc 1. There's one Dark Rance CG with Nuke and one other variation with Maria

If you pick the card randomize CP perk, can you get it right off the bat, or are the randomized cards only the ones you've obtained previously?

THE STRONGEST

>faggot

There are weird cards you can get if you randomized, but I don't know if ALL cards are possible

What is Rance said to Dark Rance after they meet again? and is Dark rance still hate Rance?

Poor squirrel

how good's the game boys?

Not obtained since we'd never be able to get stuff like "Medusa's victim" otherwise. Propbably just randomized between what you've seen plotwise.

fantastic

Wrong image.

Random cards seem to be limited depending on the arc.

IE: You can't get Medusa in Arc 2, and you can't get Gele in arc 1.

I've gotten an opportunity to pick Medusa's victim on Turn 0 with the randomizer perk so it's definitely not affected by what you've seen so far plotwise, though cards may be limited to arcs.

Speaking of Nuke. There's an Arc 1 version of her, does she appear pre-timeskip? Do we have her profile?

Is there any point in beating Hawzel/Saizel together at the first encounter?

Wait, is the Gele from 03 relevant or are all of the DKs simply unlockable as cards just because.

Glad Rance keep him alive just to make him suffer more

She deserves it.

It looks like Rizna is a fated girl.

Add Crook and possibly Satella to that list.

Got a card to show?

No, it's in the CG2 archive. But like Isoroku she has a differently named variant card.

It's just residual memory of her in the Demon King blood. Gele is still sealed.

Excellent

Satella is in so many scenes and gets so much dialogue. I love it. It was one of the reasons I was looking forward to X since forever and I'm glad it delivered.

Kou is also a fated girl.

>Shizuka is level 240 in time skip
>All that nakadashi

If I beat early Anise then I get a chest while having to take a difficulty increase. That can't be worth it, right?

This powerscaling is so stupid

F

Depends on how difficulty increases work and if you savescum the chest to get someone really powerful (only works in random).

But no, I never do it.

Is there anywhere I can stream one of these games without getting banned?

Fuck no senpai, not only is your only reward one measly chest, but you also miss your free Rizna.

And you don't get Rizna

Kou, Rizna and Crook are fated girls. Should be 5 more left at least. Satella might be, Hornet probably isn't.Any requests for girls you want me to check?

Is Copandon the only ruler who gets left out?

Nope

Kenshin
Uruza
Copandon

Maria is not a fated girl, but Maris is strangely enough.

Nothing comes to mind. Someone should email Gabe and ask him to allow 18+ content on the steam stream.

How many bad things in rance were caused by beta uprisings. so far i can think of bird and kay

Yep

Maria.

Kay was pretty impressive.

Very likely fated girls: Kou, Crook, Rizna, Copandon, Kenshi, Urza, Maris.
Less likely: Satella
refer to

I shouldn't feel like I'm relating to a horrific monster right now

Jesus fuck, how is it even possible to reach Hornet in 7 rounds when there's four battles to get there, three of which are bosses?

Huh what. I love this but what the fuck.
Anyone got her meal ticket events?

1 turn
2 turns
2 turns
2 turns

I did it on turn 5. You gotta go all out in your fights and choose ATK bonus and AP+

Be on a NG+. I was able to kill almost all of the mooks in 2 turns and killed the last mook right before her in 1, resulting in 7 turns total.

Lia's calculator cube event is SO SWEET. A little sad that there is no H-CG in this. Hope they add it in the future, the sex scene is quite unique.

I'm on turn 8, and this ain't enough, beating the second and third guys took me four turns.

All as MALICE planned.

Wasn't he at least really good friends with Medusa? Good to know he has at least one ally in the world.

I love Maris but any basis?

>Less likely: Satella
Why?

Rance is just her puppet.