amazon.com/Twisted-Ones-Five-Nights-Freddys/dp/1338139304
amazon.com/Freddy-Files-Five-Nights-Freddys/dp/1338139347
>Links
Official Site: scottgames.com
Asset Rips: s.rtag.me/freddy
Fan Booru: 5naf.booru.org
Writing Archive: pastebin.com/fryFnrQ9
Voice Archive: pastebin.com/8mN8gJYP
List of Content Creators: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1clzZcsTzZzZh6EUFR-nmF4F7zHiXTCeB4AehZLF1OHs/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

archiveofourown.org/works/12952143/chapters/31695426
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1st for best lad

2nd for birds

3rd for this is not a joke I have crippling depression

4th for DO A FLIP

Henry killed Helpy by starting the fire.

>killing a true innocent
The real villian.

Helpy probably killed himself like all the other Aftonbots.

>in Charlie's nature to "protect the innocent"
>doesn't protect the only innocent

Why do people take Henry's word as fact instead of an unreliable and heavily biased source of information like Phone Guy?

I need this redrawn with Puppet Charlie and Helpy. Scales remain the same obviously.

I'm having trouble parsing this post.

He's asking why people think Henry's describing the Puppet objectively instead of projecting his ded daughter's behavior when she was alive onto the pain-crazed autistic demon she is as a ghost.

Really looking forward to the FNAF1 office again.

Jeremy Fitzgerald best guard

Oh, so that's why he got chomped. His nudity clearly triggered the anti-criminal measures in the animatronics software.

I have a feeling going shirtless on the job is probably against company policies.

When Fazbear's refuses to have the air conditioner on during the night it becomes a matter of life and death.

I find it kinda funny how the FNAF fanbase on the many different websites all unanimously agreed that Jeremy was black.

We thought he was innocent, but this whole time Jeremy was just a creepy weirdo sex pervert.

>in the same building as Toy Chica and Toy Bonnie
Can you really blame him? Young man, hormones, alone at a boring job.

Would've done the same desu

The real degenerate he needs to watch out for is Toy Freddy

>Benis will never finish his comic

But it's been finished for awhile now.
It just wasn't the ending you wanted.

Guy who made the "what if Lefty was Nightmare and Henry interpretation", what if Springtrap cleaned himself up for 6, looking really new, but still had the corpse inside?

I think it's the method of portrayal.

Phone Guy's calls are stuttering and awkward, played over dark ambience and presented without comment. Henry's speech at the end of 6 is flowery and poetic, played over dramatic music with stills from the past games.

Bumperu

>tfw actually liked Springtrap in FNAF 6
>only thing I thought was shitty was his anticlimactic death
Any other bros know this feel?

Makes sense.

In the daytime Toy Chica thought his dick was a worm and couldn't help herself.

Are the Toys inherently cute and not creepy, or was there a way to make them scary? If the latter is true, how?

Well with FNAF 1 and the Rockstars, there's an "ugly factor" that makes them unpleasant to look at. The Toys are just inoffensive. They're the turbo-vanilla animatronics, who on a visual level don't creep you out the way classic Chica does.

Not that user but really? Did he finished it?

Chapters 10 and 11 were finished in the last thread.

archiveofourown.org/works/12952143/chapters/31695426

I think he's memeing about a shitty ms paint comic someone made where Purple Man and the kid Bonnie were just abstract blocks.

It's one retard trying to force a meme.

[clown sex imminent]

Does Freddy like pizza?

>ywn see Toy Bonnie jankily clamber through your vents, pausing every so often to glance at the cameras
>ywn see Toy Freddy inching closer to you from the hallway, while his jaw hangs lower and lower, before snapping into place
>ywn see Toy Chica giggling at your visibly scared face and whispering to her cupcake
Pain

>you will never fug the panty chicken

>the panty chicken will never fug you

>none of the Chicas are actually associated with pizzas in canon

Ballora is, oddly.

>let's eat
>in a pizzeria
Pizza is Fazbear's main food, but I always figured with the cupcake dessert was Chica's niche.
Ballora is the Chica of CB's.

What was the significance of the older brother wearing a Foxy mask? Why doesn’t that come back to Michael?

Phone Guy's favourite was Foxy, and he was around in the Fredbear joint

So you know Foxy and Golden Freddy are related. Or something.
>tfw Phone Guy's favoritism for Foxy is somehow a reflection of the older brother being more liked despite being a fuck up

Got any hopes for Custom Night?
>able to turn off as many animatronics as you want and have Music Man stomping around the halls
>Phone Guy talks about each animatronic, giving his own thoughts about them
>voicelines for Ballora
>massive map with multiple screens showing the animatronics on the cameras

>26 presets
>50 animatronics
What will they be?

There's obviously going to be presets for each animatronic set. The first game's cast will get one, the Toys, the Mediocre's, etc.

>18+ Mode

Prob a Preset for all Foxy's, Bonnies etc, also Stuff like Lady's/Gentleman's Night, one without the main cast, hopefully a "random" mode that does'nt show you which ones you'll have to face

Long as he's a cute black boy like in that's fine.

If only. It's not like actual kids will play the games, but the YouTubers would complain because it would get their videos age-restricted and cost them money.

They might have to, heaven forbid, get an actual job!

>black
Really? He looks more like a gook in that pic.

Anime-style black man, perhaps.

Which daytime animatronic in FFPS is most suitable for hug?

Eh, I'm still not seeing it. The nose, eyes, and glasses makes him like more Chinese than black, imo.
But who knows, maybe the artist just can't draw human faces for shit.

I'm skeptical of Michael actually being the FNAF 4 kid's brother. I honestly don't see any significant evidence for it. They don't look alike; their skin tones aren't alike, their hair colors aren't alike, they don't even wear similar clothes, and the brother has the personality of a dumb jock while Michael is apparently qualified to be an advanced robotics.

Where did the idea of these two characters being the same come from? It's like some weird collective headcanon that people have accepted as fact.

Could be we're trying too hard to put him into a nationality and complaining that his face doesn't match the nationality we're assuming he is.

Or it might just be poorly-drawn fujoshit

In FNAF 2, the company boasted about the animatronics being able to walk around during the day. Do you think the animatronics in SL could walk around freely in front of people, since they were rented out for parties every day?

If you want to be a whiny bitch about it, you can think that.

Well some of them were made to lure people away and you need to be able to move to do that so I'd say so.

>Bad News Bears-Freddy, Toy Freddy, Phantom Freddy, Nightmare Freddy, Nightmare Fredbear, Nightmare, Molten Freddy, Lefty, Helpy, Neddbear
>Family Affair-Springtrap, Golden Freddy, Circus Baby, Foxy
>Immortal and the Restless-Springtrap, Pooptrap, Circus Baby, Scrap Baby

>user has the jungle fever
You must love Rugrats' Mike.

>FNAF 2 call
>"he staff literally has to put Foxy back together after every shift. So eventually they stopped trying and left him as some 'take apart and put back together' attraction. Now he's just a mess of parts. I think the employees refer to him as just "The Mangle." Uh..."

So Mangle is a male?

Maybe you should get better taste in art, nerd

>he staff
The, fucking copy and paste.

Not Ballora. She can’t walk normally and has to crawl around like a spider when she’s off her track. I guess it wouldn’t stop her from deterring and misdirecting fathers though.

>stop liking what I hate

Ballora was built to spin around though, I mean like Baby and the others with feet flat on the ground.

>Heather Masters records lewd Circus Baby lines

Scott goes back and forth. He takes sadistic delight in not confirming anything ever.

Something in me thinks the series's actual VAs would refuse.

I knew he looked familiar.
>MAN-gle
Pretty obvious really.

I miss GMF so much.

Ballora’s VA has worked with an erotic film festival in the past. (Allso, Funtime Freddy was in don’t hug me I’m scare 6)

>Ballora’s VA has worked with an erotic film festival in the past.
Ballora's not even my favorite but please do go on.

Does anyone here re-read writefaggotry?

It wasn’t anything lewd, she just voiced a ceremony.

>"I kidnapped you~"

Some of the lewd ones when I need to fap, yes.

Aside from the big ones like Roommates or New Management, not really. I did reread a few Gooseman pastes, though.

>reading stories multiple times
>reading long stories multiple times
For what purpose?

Are you legitimately autistic?

You've never re-read a book just because you enjoyed it? Or re-played a video game or watched a DVD more than once?

>reading fanfiction

>DHMIS
>lewd
Did I miss an episode?

fixing 6 right now
>Baby's still a part of Ennard, who now steals skin in a futile attempt to become more "human"
>Springtrap looks far more clean and pristine, looking sorta like what a Rockstar Springtrap would look like, but still has the corpse inside
>No Puppet bullshit, Puppet went to heaven, rather, Lefty looks like Nightmare instead of being a recolor and has Henry's corpse in it
>Phone Guy who's been stuffed into a Foxy suit, with the right arm's hook being replaced with a phone, while also working as a guard dog joke
>Different offices the more you progress, with them getting safer and larger after time passes
>Mediocre Melodies, Music Man, and maybe at least one of the Rockstars are hostile to compensate for the larger offices
>Toys are also in as an amalgamate as one animatronic, with Toy Chica acting as the head, Bonnie acting as the legs, Freddy acting as the body and the arms, and Mangle acting as two more heads
>Mechanic where animatronics fight one another, ends with one winning and the other being disabled for a while, Lefty, Springtrap, Ennard, Phone Guy and the Toys are usually winners
>Trash and the Gang act as objects in your office you can interact with
>Security Puppet as a helpful animatronic you can send in to temporarily hinder others before it has to recharge

All of those are worse than canon.

almost everything /5N@F/ does is worse than canon, we just try and say it's better

You betrayed my trust. All of those ideas are horrible.

Nope, not once. Why would I?

No user, you don't understand. Ballora having HYPERREALISTIC HUMAN EYES or Springtrap having a beating heart in his chest full of remnant are great idea. They absolutely don't sound like generic shitty creepypasta written by 12-year-olds, not at all.

This but unironically.

Samefag.