pastebin.com/pDwFPrB3

>No Hud Mod (for beautiful screenshots)
mega.nz/#!ccICVaaB!8hy08k-uVZnn-8656WmjspN72wwaJITF6mo_ZgvMYc8

>Movies Pastebin
pastebin.com/7bAJFGVJ

>HOW TO FIND YOUR XENOVERSE 2 SAVE ON STEAM Perfect guide:
steam > userdata > [your steam id] > 323470 > remote > DBXV2
DBXV2.sav should be there, which is your savefile
If you wish to delete it to try reimporting or for other reasons, disable steamcloud on both xenoverse 1 and 2 first.

>FighterZ
Saiyan Saga Vegeta and Goku Models found
youtu.be/gYjMn0lYV8w

Broly and Bardock DLC announced

Woolie Versus Beginner Tips
youtu.be/cQdhPm6OLrU
youtu.be/H0qssLNqgvM

>Xenoverse Booru: Upload all Drawfaggotry here
xenoverse.booru.org/

Last time on /dbg/:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rpPXhHkrReA
store.steampowered.com/app/739281/DRAGON_BALL_XENOVERSE_2__Extra_Pack_1/
my.mixtape.moe/wajren.zip
dbx.bn-ent.net/information/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I really hope we get at least one more DLC pack

I really hope I die in my sleep.

How do we use the customizable things for masters? Someone help me, am retarded.

I want to grab Ribrianne's belly!

>tutorials pop up as soon as you log in with every update
>there's obviously placed new robots around conton that will also tell you what you need to do
>"hurrr how I do this thing that's clearly explained?"
The fuck is wrong with you people?

How many steps ahead are you?

Reading is difficult

Go to where your mentor is at orange highschool, or to the PvP booths and find the robot that says something about customization

The tutorials don't say where exactly you go to customize mentors, or where to get Super Saiyan Blue. They just say you can customize.

Thank you, bless your soul dear user.

>The tutorials don't say where exactly you go to customize mentors
Pretty sure they do. Even so the robots are right there at both the PQ desk and the fight desk, as well as the academy. The most obvious places anyone should look.
>or where to get Super Saiyan Blue
Now that's just a bald faced lie.

user...

I try to be helpful when I can. Ignore the faggots. I understand that sometimes you're just excited to get started and breeze by stuff.
Have fun, user

17's new basics look pretty cool but man his one(1) new skill fucking blows
youtu.be/rpPXhHkrReA

Anyone on PC or Xbox want to do some PvP?

Oh, right, it does say how to get Blue. For some reason I thought I asked before and someone in the thread said instead.

As for mentors, the first place I looked was talking to a mentor myself - which did net me a Dual ultimate, at least. The most obvious place is the mentor first, but perhaps bots around those places come next, yes.

>reach level 90
>if you're not a sandwich they just go "eh fuck it I'll teach you anyway" so you can give it to a lower level sand lesbian
well at least dimps didn't fuck EVERYTHING about blue up

Same, this would be a lackluster way to end it. Then again, I've been saying we only need one more update to fix things for three dlcs now. I doubt we'll even get any balance patches or bug fixes after this.

If sales go well, and people stop bitching over the season pass we just might. Just keep throwing money.

I don't even care about balance fixes or bugs, I just didn't care that much about any of the content we got from Extra Pack 1 or 2
I'm hoping the case of "keep giving us money and we'll keep making new content" is true

I've already thrown several times more money at this game than most people, but it feels like Dimps just doesn't get why it's so popular sometimes and I don't know if it's worth it anymore

>The most obvious places anyone should look.
I didn't realise the feature was out until I was trying to pick an AI partner for a PQ. Couldn't see anything in the menu there. Couldn't see the robot near the counter clearly, either, because the area is far more crowded than it has been for a while, and there's a useless robot in the same spot which I'm accustomed to ignoring. It's not obvious.

SSGSS is clearly explained, though.

Earthling pride?

Can you Dual with players or is this a fluke?

Hey, I mean we got Extra Pack 1. You'd think after we get 4 dlc packs and a season pass the game would be finished with development and basically dead. But look at it now.

You can dual with players. Celine had all the good ones, I just had Super Kamehemeha and Justice Combination, speaking of how is the dual super kame and Gohan's super kame different?

This is true, but with Super ending and so-far no word on any hidden files, it makes me kind of worried. Obviously there's XV3 to work on, but I'm hoping that's not for another year

Lore wise even with Mystic form should a human be able to achieve power comparable to SSB?

What does a television show ending have to do with the development cycle of the game?

It probably isn't different at all. Really makes you wonder why they didn't just give him Justice Combination instead to match his wife, at least.

No. Just look at Gohan who is half human and his Mystic form is barely close to SSB.

>No one wants to play video games with me

This is bait, right?

The problem is less trying to match SSB and more trying to match the Saiyan's innate bullshit power boosting that comes along with them nearly dying.

Dual Justice Combination looks even sillier than normal Justice Combination

That and they get massively superior gains from training than humans.

>Dragon Ball Super cartoon
>produced by Toei Animation

>Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 computer game
>developed by Dimps, published by Bandai Namco

What would be the interference between the cartoon and the computer game?

>Cartoon makes content that the game developers adapt into content for the game

What was in Extra Pack 1?

Not the user you're answering to, but considering that they like to mix DBO Content with DBS', I also do not understand why would the anime reaching a long pause interfere in any way with the Xenoverse Series.

store.steampowered.com/app/739281/DRAGON_BALL_XENOVERSE_2__Extra_Pack_1/

>try to make an outfit around Tagoma's Scouter
>nothing looks good with it

h e l p

>13 new skills for Extra Pack 1
>only 8 for 2 because Goku's stay exclusive to him

Correct answer:
>lots of content from decades ago, some from earlier in DBS
And there's plenty more of the former.

Stuff that otherwise would have been in Xenoverse 3, but I guess they wanted to have something between the pack that would coincide with the end of Super.

If you and the other guy can't see how Super would affect content in Xenoverse, though, I'm afraid you've got something worse than autism.

That said, it's not like Xenoverse is getting stopped. It's just going to be a shift, very likely from 2 to 3, rather than more packs. If it were me, I'd have had people since last week starting on the building blocks of Xenoverse 3 while waiting for the $$$$ from Extra Pack 2 to roll in(at least from people who haven't already purchased the pass for 1 and 2). We'll see Kale, Caulifla, Kelfa, Ribrianne, Toppo and various others from the ToP as base characters in XV3 and that's gonna be a good portion of dev time, if they don't just port stuff from 2 to 3 which face it, we know they will.

Why are Zamasu's mentor missions the fucking worst? Every time I attempt the combo he wants for his 2nd move, the AI recovers before I land the last hit nearly EVERY SINGLE TIME. And when the AI doesn't recover, my inputs don't register properly because of the fucking camera. Why can't I just beat the shit out of him like everyone else?

Gib art pls

I am pretty sure if anything they're gonna keep milking this cow til it's dry. And if anything there might be some Super ™ movie which will then be added to the game.
But whatever devs decide to do thought.

*gibs u art*

So how did you guys like this God Blue thing?
I can't say I'd use it myself, it's too much about Ki control.

:thinking:

This is great. Now I want dual Savior / Ghost kamikaze screenshots with everyone.

I wish Majins could legit use Super Saiyan forms
Just give the excuse they absorbed a Saiyan or have Saiyan dna Android 21 style

Have some fancy clothes

Monkey see monkey do.

Would be nice if they / all races could use god ki at least, it's silly that it's saiyan excusive.

>I can't wait to see what kind of MASSIVE energy reserves you got stored in that BODY of yours.

>tfw no waifus with massive titties in XV

Titty buff when, Dimps?

Good.

How big is her dick?

These are their best outfits

This is non-negotiable

Big enough.
Who's askin?

For real though.
Something more relevant, and inspired by that beam, got any favorite Dual attacks?

The Darkness Rush one probably. I don't have a screenshot of it

Go for something black with bright blue trimming and aim for a sorta cyberpunk vibe

Dead End Rain is mine.
It just feels so disrespectful to my opponent.
Plus it's great fun to use on Future Gohan.

Agreed, but Vegeta needs his original hair rather than his GT hair for it to look good

Indeed.

Hero Colosseum will return in the next one, right?

I just rolled Teen Gohan and I am glad.

Soon my vision of a Turles-filled world will be complete.

You could easily envision a better world than that

Most of the Dual Attacks could be better if they weren't just standing next to each other and doing the same thing. Like at least be 90 degrees apart from each other and do a cross over them with both beams, or something.

more like a turles-filled womb

Renders for all the new HC figures for anyone that cares.
my.mixtape.moe/wajren.zip

You just haven't seen the true splendor of my vision yet.

You'll understand someday. You'll all understand.
Too bad black is the closest you can get to his one armor colour.

I wonder what the fuck is wrong with the developers of the different Dragon Ball Games.
I think that Vegeta (GT) has literally only appeared in Heroes which fucking sucks as a videogame, maybe Fusions and in Infinite World which people nowadays barely remember compared to Budokai 3.
And what about Goku (End of Z)? Did he appear anywhere else besides Budokai Tenkaichi 3? I can't remember if the costume was a thing in BT2 because I barely played it.

I believe EoZ Goku was in Budokai 3 and Infinite World. Can't remember if it was in Tenkaichi 3, it probably was though. It's definitely in Heroes, but that's a given. It just is.

Four of those people can go super saiyan, that doesn't seem like an accurate representation of Turles

does dlc 6 add any interactions with towa and dabura or dabura and mira

does damage dealt still count to your raid total when you party wipe?

I didn't even realize there was a raid up. What's the rewards?

metal cooler suit for 3,000+

30.000, actually.

5,000: 50 medals, nicname "back"
15,000: 50 Medals, nickname "Original"
30,000: 50 medals, Metal Cooler costume
50,000: 50 medals, Super Soul (Mira) "Someone please satisfy me ..."
Super Soul (Towa) "Revival of the Demon Realm is at hand"
100,000: 50 medals, the nickname "Avenger"

Where do you guys get this info, anyway?

dbx.bn-ent.net/information/

Now I can't say I agree with aubah with many things, but turles is the only saiyan I would let anywhere near my characters womb.

I would let Turles crash my party

just cheat lmao

Stop this degeneracy, Turles is pure.

>Pure
Pure sex maybe

hey
fuck you leather man

>Black
>not dark blue
top jej

Pretty sure he means the main armor color, not the shoulderpads/flap color.

>"I wish they could do it legit"
>just cheat
>cheat for legit

He started it