/lisg/ - Life is Strange General #751

''Driving a car by the seaside'' Edition

Previous Thread: >Farewell - Behind the Scenes:
youtube.com/watch?v=19z8RzlatS4

>Release Dates:
Episode 1 − ''Awake'' 31 August 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 2 − ''Brave New World'' 19 October 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 3 − ''Hell Is Empty'' 20 December 2017 (Out Now)
Bonus Episode: Farewell − 06 March 2018

Life is Strange: Before the Storm features Chloe Price, a 16 year-old rebel who forms an unlikely friendship with Rachel Amber, a beautiful and popular girl destined for success. When Rachel’s world is turned upside down by a family secret, it takes their newfound alliance to give each other the strength to overcome their demons. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay and rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/554620
store.steampowered.com/app/319630
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive (UPDATED)

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction (Continuation WHEN):
orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>/lisg/ sings:
youtube.com/watch?v=pQJgF3NToUg
youtube.com/watch?v=WjPsOkijFh0
youtube.com/watch?v=2aSC1kY30uI

>Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/14976466
strawpoll.me/14976478
strawpoll.me/14659151
strawpoll.me/14890728
strawpoll.me/14944314

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA
instaud.io/kVV
instaud.io/kWb
strawpoll.me/15150488/r
youtube.com/watch?v=PRQPc-PK1gM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BAE > bay

BFFs, Pirates, Wonder Twins, Partners in Time & Crime & Love, Fellow Dorks, GFs, Wives.
OTP.
youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA

Chloe is #1

Chloe loves Max and Max loves Chloe.

>"Shhh Lisa.... don't make a peep or we'll get busted."
*nibble nibble*

True!

7 days

Cutest girl in Arcadia Bay.

They'll last forever.

Always kiss the Price.

A L W A Y S

WHAT THE H*CK

Kate wants you to ignore the bait.

Let’s get back to cuteposting

I hope every hipster/nerdy lesbian finds her Chloe

I hope every punk lesbian finds her Max

Kiss your Chloe.

Before Episode 5's release:
>Lol Mari's theories're shitty.It's way more than shitty to become true
>Chloe has to die thing doesn't make sense.Don't worry they will come with unpredictable story
>We're gonna learn everything about Max's powers,Rachel and Prescotts even Nathan,spirit animals..
>Jefferson knows about Max's powers
>Nathan,Frank,David or Samuel's gonna save us
>Victoria's with Max,she'll save her
>(After seeing Cemetery scene from leaks) I'm sure it'll be Williams,Rachel's or Kate's grave.
>Rachel's the doe and Butterfly and probably we'll see her in Max's dream
>Blue Jay's Chloe

After Episode 5's release:
>Mari's shitty cliche theory became right
>We visited the SF art gallery for 3 seconds. FOR 3 DAMN SECONDS
>Jefferson became a silly bad guy from Disney
>David came to save us.He's a former-soldier but he can't even fight,just listens teenager's orders. Even he doesn't know she has some time travel powers.
>Victoria's with us in the dark room.Laying there and we can talk her or not.Just it.
>Nathan get killed,Victoria too
>Nathan knew something about the storm but they cut it.
>Warren explained Max's powers(!)(thanks warryn) We found out her power causes/related with Chaos Theory and storm.It's not like we didn't know or something.
>Storm is only coming for Bay because Chloe lives in there but Max's the one who keep changes the time
>Prescotts story erased.Nobody even mention their name.
>Rachel's story fucked too.She isn't or butterfly,bluejay just spiritualdoe
>Spirit animals thing died.Blue Butterfly's storm summoner just it.
>Chloe dies again in one of endings (unpredictable) It gives you a lesson: You shouldn't have used your power.And you shouldn't play this game.Now erase your choices and cry like a bitch.
>The other ending's short but it's less cliché than other.We saved Chloe,storm's hit the town and gone.That's it
>So, once again we got the fact that our ending always will be BAE>Bay

>Alice Marsh-Chase
Awww.

Married and chafed

Threadly reminder that Chloe never treasured anything in her life as much as she treasured her first love, her angel, Rachel Dawn Amber, and never will.

Best moment in the entire series.

Before BtS Episode 3's release:
>Devs: ''Intense episode is waiting for us.Be ready for it;);) There is a reason why we chose Tempest as major theme and you will find out;)''
>Don't worry, Deck9 won't disappoint us. They are better than Dontnod
>I love you Zak. Thank god, finally a developer who understands us!! What did we do to deserve him guyssss
>CLOUD 9!!! TELL ME WHATCHU REALLY LIKE... BE READY FOR MULTIPLE KISSESSS!! CLOUD 9 WOHOOOO
>Sera is a witch. Ending is going to be awesome
>We will see how Damon got killed
>We will get our revenge from Skeevy guys too
>We will see Skip's concert too. Rachel and Chloe will go there yeeeyy
>All plot holes Dontnod left will all be answered.
>Beanie Queen Steph will get hug and also we will have advice scene ;);)
>They will not touch 3 years. They will keep their promises:) Unlimited happy endings are coming. 6 variations depending our choices with RACHEL HYPE CLOUD9

After BtS Episode 3's release:
>Deck9's worse than Dontnod
>Devs were bullshitting all along: Tempest? They forgot it. Poor Shakespeare is rolling in his grave right now
>Zak went full retard
>Nothing was cut:)
>Girls went full nun-mode and was giving each other cheek kiss and 0.1 sec cuddle scene in bed -even with cloud 9 intimacy
>Choices didn't matter
>Pedo Frank
>Frank pushes Damon out of screen. God knows how is he fucking dead
>Rachel spent almost the whole episode in that hospital bed
>Chloe was unconscious at the very intense moment
>Sera magically untied herself
>End choice didn't solve anything
>William went full Fast and Furious flashbacks.
>Even if Sera and Rachel reunite, Sera gtfos that town in one way or another
>They added credits scene out of nowhere - Rachel's ded - Chloe's still suffering. Technically, they were bullshitting about not touching 3 years either

I got too got a sexy ride like Chloe in pic related so where is my Max that holds me while I drive?

No contest.

As Max and Chloe are leaving the ruins of Arcadia Bay behind, there's one more tragic story unfolding
>Alice and Lisa stuck in Max's room, Alice hasn't eaten anything in days, the dorms are destroyed and no one comes looking for them
>"No one's gonna come save us, this is the end, we'll starve to death..."
>Alice...you can survive this and go back to your owner. All you have to do is... all you have to do is eat me."
>"What? No, fuck that. Lisa, you're my number one priority, I'm not eating you!"
>"Alice, think about it... how many times this week did you try to nibble my leafs? I'm a plant, Alice, you're a bunny, maybe it's time I accept my destiny... OUR destiny."
>"Lisa, I can't make this choice!"
>"No Alice, you're the only one who can"

>eat Lisa
instaud.io/kVV

>eat your own foot
instaud.io/kWb

>Am... Am I still punk rock though?

>Oh, my Chloe.

HELLA.

where's the helmets?

I think I've found my angel

>beauty and confidence of Rachel
>loyalty and devotion of Chloe
>caring and kindness and empathy of Max

I've fallen in love.

I don't know but I imagine they look better without them for picture purposes

>maxresdefault (19).jpg

That's great, but you can stop telling us 5 times a thread.

You deserve it, user.

Yeah that reminds me of those Facebook posts when couple post way toooo many coupley lovey posts when in reality they are anything but happy.

The only dream Chloe ever had. The life she deserved.

I'm sorry! It's just I spent the whole of the release time of LiS and BtS pining for that connection, that special person

And now at the conclusion. She's here. She just appeared into my life. As if the fates guided us.

And she loves the games with a passion too

Thank you.

I never thought I'd get to fall in love

Reminder of where this general stands
strawpoll.me/15150488/r

Yeah, this is what the artist said when asked about it.

>It seems like we've lived a thousand lives this week...

Chloe loved Rachel more than Max.

xD

You can stick your poll up your ass. Even if I'm the last one left, I'll never leave.

FOREVER!
youtube.com/watch?v=PRQPc-PK1gM

The world could be ending and they'd be standing there calmly because they have each other. That's partnership and love.

Probably off for a photoshoot. When actually on the road, I'm sure they both take safety seriously.
Same for seatbelts in cars.

Yeah, you will. They all do.

I think I found her reddit account from how many times she's told this thread lol

There can only be one.

Post it.

Oh you sweet newfag cuck, how wrong you are

I'm not really into doxxing tho

>Probably off for a photoshoot.
I like it. Maybe they're going to be on the cover of "Badass Weekly".

>seatbelts
>implying Chloe doesn't cut them out of the car
:p

Me neither, usually, but she deserves it.

Well I’m happy for you, even if I don’t ship the two fictional characters

Everyone likes a happy Chloe

And I use that term entirely correctly, someone thinking their lover would be alright with them sleeping with others and it's okay because "I only really have feelings for you"

Seems more like linking a profile on another website, not like it would have a real name unless they were a total idiot...
Which wouldn't surprise me

Yeah but there's personal info in there that's not my thing to share. If you're really interested, check one of the newest posts on the LiS reddit, unless she's deleted it already

>doxxing and stalking strangers because they don't ship your pairing
How pathetic. A new low

Reminder that Pricefield shitters in this thread will make light of, rejoice in, and generally take enjoyment from the single worst moment of Chloe's entire life and continuously downplay the love Chloe had for the girl that she would have gladly given her life for without any questions asked and without expecting anything in return from that same girl.

Don’t worry, in 3 years they’ll leave us for other boards and then die

Reminder that Ambercunts are hypocrites who will decry speaking ill of Rachel and then take glee in bashing Max at every opportunity
Give them no pity and do not buy the crocodile tears
When they stop the bullshit then the rest will follow, they started it and it is their duty to end it if they want to see it ended

Why Amberpricers are so angry, bitter and extremely aggressive all the time towards everybody for absolutey no fucking reason at all? Are they unsatisfied with something in their lives that they feel a need to project their insecurities and failures on others? It's not healthy being this negative you know.

I don't see any suspicious accounts.

MY MAX!

Reminded that amberspammer will twist shit around to make it seem like we all hate Rachel when in reality we just all hate amberspammer

>inciting people to suicide because they wrote your waifu offensive to you in a fanfiction
How pathetic can you be

Found it

>I'll always be your Max

Please don't get in trouble by letting a troll make you go off the deep end. It's really not worth it and is stooping to Legion's level.
You're better than that, I know it.

I'm amazed how much admiration and warmth can be expressed in those looks.

You're probably right. But I had a headcanon that Chloe takes road safety super seriously considering what happened to William.
We do see her driving recklessly at times during the game but it was mostly due to circumstances and rushing somewhere during a potentially life-or-death situation.

Another fine shot by Max. I wonder how quickly people realize the girl appearing in a lot of her pictures is more than a model.
It's her greatest source of happiness, love, and inspiration. Must be great to attend a photo gallery and get to see Max with a Chloe on her arm.

That person has also made two Pricefield posts and a Kate post in the last few days, so that's not our Rachel spammer.
(ours is also a natural girl, that reddit user posts in a transgender subreddit)

>I was wonder, Miss Caulfield, if you could give me the number for your blue haired model? I'd love to get her for a photo shoot

Why can't we all just get along?

Because of garbage like .

S O U L M A T E S

>People all evening thing Max just brought Chloe because she's a model in so many photos at Maxs section if the gallery
>people hitting on Chloe all night in front of Max
>she finally snaps and smooches her in front of everyone
>MY Chloe!

Chloe's rock chick shirt is so cute.

Chloe is a big softie behind closed doors

I love this pic

Amberpricers are not interested in peace and quiet user. They are the ones who started to throw insults and shit on Pricefield and Max for absolutey no fucking reason and are trying their best to preserve this cancerous tradition.

Kate!

Mad Max!

I bet Chloe secretly loves it when Max gets all possessive.

Yeah! Too bad more people don't get to see that side of her, though I understand why they don't.

I just poked through /r/lifeisstrange a bit and it seems like even they have largely decided that BtS wasn't as good as LiS. A lot of them downright dislike/hate it.

That's awesome.

>that beauty
This is when Max started wondering about the depths of her own gayness

BLAZE

Don't mind me a masterpiece coming through.

Making those offers would be a fruitless effort. Chloe only poses for one person.

I think anyone who saw them would quickly get the idea that they were together as more than photographer/model.

Not sure if Kate would enjoy that, but I know Chloe would remain fairly alert and make sure the other two are alright.

>I bet Chloe secretly loves it when Max gets all possessive.
Oh she does. She likes taking control sometimes, but she also appreciates when Max is assertive and confident.

Nice to see them come to their senses.

For cereal.

youngechosugar was a treasure

Take your silly headcanons elsewhere. This general is for discussing the actual game.

>"No," Alice cried shaking her head. "We can make it out of this... you just have to trust me."
Lisa billowed in the wind, she watched startled by the dedication the beautiful bunny in obvious pain had. She knew... that in that moment as different as they were a bunny and a house plant, it was a love that ran deeper then most could begin imagine
>"I... trust you, Ali"
>She watched as Alice went to work finding an old cardboard box Lisa's mother had and pushed it out next to the pot. Alice crawled weakly back into the box and gently dug Alice out of the pot. It was frightening to be out of soil, be she trusted her bun even as she left the soil, even as Alice pushed her out into the box.
>Alice jumped out and landed behind the box
>"Hold on!" she said
>Inch by inch she pushed Lisa and the box out of the room and into the hallway. It was a mess, but Alice held firm, undeterred
>Without warning, Alice started screaming at the top of her little lungs, the noise piercing the overhead as she continued to push.
>Lisa watched in disbelief. Alice must have been so tired, so worn out... but she never relented
>One of the doors opened and coming out was a frayed looking tall human woman with metal triangles hanging out of her ears. She was bruised and bloodied, but alert as she approached the screaming. She looked down on the bunny and the plant curiously.
>"Hey there little guy..." The girl said. "Wait... you're Kate's baby, aren't you?"
>Alice remained silent obviously. Humans were not ready to understand that other species spoke. She instead simply thumped her foot.
>"Well, I'll take you to your mommy then!" the girl spoke again. She reached out and scooped the bunny up and started to walk away, leaving Lisa alone.
>Alice squealed and struggled against the girl as Lisa watched helplessly as they left her
>Lisa flickered in the wind, melancholy touching her as she accepted at least one of them would make it out of here... But she would miss her Mom... her love.

Modeling for an alternative/punk magazine or photo series could be fun though

I saw that screencap the other day and wanted to shoop Kate's head onto it.

Hannah is precious.

Perhaps one of the best webms. Other choice would be the Pricefeels one.That neighborhood looks a little too polished for them, but the idea of them owning a house is so awesome that I can easily overlook it.

Would you say the same if it was Amberprice?

No because I like Amberprice so any Pricefield headcanon is silly because it's not Amberprice. Get it amigo?

xD

The pool, the night spent at Chle's house (possibly laying awake and thinking about things), and the morning sealed Max's fate. Realizing that she may be hella gay.

That shouldn't give me this many feels. But I'm positive that someone came by and got Lisa.
Maybe Stella or Taylor. Realizing Lisa was Max's plant. Lisa can be a little dramatic sometimes, afterall that was her area of study.

It could be. But I'm not sure Chloe wants that kind of exposure, maybe she'd try it once after asking Max (and Max obviously having no issue with it)
Or maybe with the stipulation that Max be the one shooting. Maybe someday Chloe's own work would appear in magazines.

Well take your silly ship elsewhere. This general is for discussing the game.

>Alice Marsh-Chase