One Piece Games General - /opgg/

Orbs are the One and Only True God.

DR heathens repent, you fell for the Reddit tier meme.

old ship: General Guide: READ THIS IF YOU'RE NEW FOR THE LOVE OF GOD USOPP!
docs.google.com/document/d/1jgBAK0htg7nt_P3H0Ulw9V6XeuQHjy6rZwV-K_04Oqk/edit?usp=sharing

>Quick Links
Database:optc-db.github.io
Calendar: (glo) optc-agenda.github.io/
(jpn) optc-agenda.github.io/jap.html
Snail counter optc.desile.fr/snails-count/?handle=
Friend Codes:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q_a03TCozmtsC681ExLOfYd79CRc0XVuSoAAU3hd8Ww/
Add Yourself: docs.google.com/forms/d/1Y6tK2RgG32RTHfa-Tl903g9KA-JlTidR9q6-0yovLRU
Drops & XP: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview
PLVL & Stam: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eFGzsAvxwwwUJ77XLq62XZIUS_usqChQBkFw5rrS48I/edit#gid=0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=uRiO3f9G6h0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Long live the King of Orbs

1488 Godbless

So how long do you think he's gonna keep this up this time

Qck Lucci > Nekomamushi

Don't (You) me.

Henry , that's the king of orbs.

reminder

>need blackbeard friend to clear raid
>none show up on my list
EPIC

>this time

It never ended

Orbs are for the RNG Blessed,

those who See the light that DR has Zero use with proper team building.

Where can I buy a real size Nami figure?

Who cares

Where is a robin fullsize Milkies?

>mouth doesnt open
>pants not removable

Man Colo Gladius is super comfy with Shirahoshi

She was Fished.com

Literally spoiled goods

what team?

Double Shirahoshi but friend Neptune can work. Subs are any damage reducer. I use TS Sanji. Rest is Raid Sabo, Magellan and Usopp. Not even Rebecca fucks me over.

Pretty easy clear.
Stage 1 clear 3 mobs turn 1, stage 2 heal and stall. The remaining two bound both my captains which is the unluckiest scenario and it still wasn't close.
Oneshot stage 3, tank one hit stage 4.
Sandersonia, Law and Kanjuro and after revive Hajrudin and Neko special.
Fukaboshi can be replaced by any psy beatstick or a healthcutter. Took Barto Ship since my Hajrudin isn't maxed but the stalling was no issue regardless. Either take Bike if you wanna play it safe or just go with anni ship.

All my good leads get their multipliers from matching orbs and I'm finding him really annoying. Doable, just have to think more than I'd like.

The V2 Boa team with Jil was pretty fun
v2Boa v2Boa
SW Ace Jil
Colo Gladius RR Marg

If you need a Shirahoshi for this, I can put her up for you if youd like? It's beyond comfy with her. You can even run Neptune for that exp

*6+ Ace, need that 2x attack boost

I got psy Boa, Ace and Marg this anni. Really wanna start my shooter team but I still need to work on their sockets and cooldowns.

with proper teambuilding I don't need either. defense is slightly more situationally better
enjoy getting cucked by any colo that increases a type of orb rate

>there is people who put DR sockets on anything that will mix lead with Legend Niggerbeard

>there is people who actually DR socketed Niggerbeard

I just got her this anni but haven't used her as lead yet. Could you quickly breakdown how you proceed on stage 4 and 5? I have the subs you mentioned.

How do you deal with Rebecca? It's quite a lot of turns with no healing.

>a permanent and constant boost to RNG of orbs is less useful than a small unused hp Buffer that won't matter on any insta kill fuck up mechanics anyways and literally is only useful for shitters who have to stall on trash.

I WANT REDDIT TO LEAVE.

I pulled Kizaru, Aokiji, and God this sugo (Neko and Doffy too but totally unrelated). I can't wait to socket them and get a green skull. Really looking forward to 4 turns of orb boost, 2 turns of 2x attack, and getting past delay protection.

Don't get me wrong, I'm clearly on team DR but why does everybody say orb sockets players rely on luck to clear? I am pretty sure none of them actually go into a stage hoping to get the right orbs. Isn't the only reason for orbs to make fodderstages and miniboss stages faster? On average, if you farm something and don't need DR for the content shouldn't the guy with orb sockets be slighty faster?
And don't even start with "muh 5 seconds faster run", half the legends have a 100% clearrate but you still get ridiculed for using anything below 3.x these days.

i don't think anyone says they're luck based anymore

it's more the fact you get full board practically for free nowadays with just fucking sailor abilities

On JP, yes, but that's only Driven and Cerebral for now. Orbs would still yeald faster runs on average since even raids come with minibosses now.

Definitely breaking down now.
Stage 3 Rebecca just pop usopp special. Kill the Dino's. She does shit damage. About 5k every 2 turns. If you kill the Dino's she counter attacks so just miss with a weak character. Then when she attacks normally again, use your damage reducer. Usopp should be up again for Zoro but not needed. Magellan can buy you an extra turn. Stage 4, just use Magellan. Zoro will automatically die due to the poison and you out heal everything he throws at you. Stage 5, just Usopp or Sabo the mobs. Poison when ready. Then when you start doing 500,000 with poison, Usopp him. He's dead

>This is still a debate
>Not being a socket idort Chad with most teams having lvl 3 DR and at least Lvl 1 Orb (about a 20% boost in getting matching if I correctly remember that calculation some sperglord(s) did.)

>need DR

You do not need DR sockets for any content in the gamem

DR is dead weight and has zero effect at all.

Orbs is all about making things smoother with rng, which can make a difference in one rounding stages. which when you farm raids/colos/forts/maps stages hundreds of times over and over, it saves you time.

Is there a worse feeling than when you fuck up a 2x stam raid/colo because you weren't paying attention?

So he was the redditspacer all along

>Everyone fighting about Orb or DR
>Mfw I just use whatever I get more of

6 socket units soon friend. then no more will we have to choose.

Thanks man. It really is a comfy team, it takes a while but I like safety more on a 50 stamina Colo. I'm glad I pulled Shira this sugo.

Treasure Map incoming on global

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=uRiO3f9G6h0

She becomes unstoppable when she's fully limit broken too. Glad you pulled her. I'd love to add you since I maxed out Shirahoshi completely. Just waiting for her limit break now

How long does it take for colo units to rerun? I want to grab gladius but I'm not sure I'd be able to yet without gemming a bunch. Trying to decide if it's worth it

Do you mean gemming to beat him or gemming for stam to farm him? Your wording makes it sound like the former.

Just to beat for the guaranteed drop, I seriously doubt I'd be able to actually farm

>comments disabled

This. Having a but of both on your teams is the best option. Don't need more than 15 of either. Pretty easy to have at least 2 levels of both

Though they would localise the name to something like treasure voyage, same with limit break and potential abilities; they're all existing terms the community has already been using

Colo Gladius isn't that great desu

Then the answer is no. And it's no in almost every scenario. You'll have wasted a bunch of gems for a useless unit because his cooldown starts at 33 turns. It's the same with most colos/raids. They have high starting cooldowns. If you can't do it without gemming you should not do it in just about every case. You should only every gem for refilling stamina to farm, box space, or sugos.

Well that solves that then, I'll wait for the rotation when I'm stronger then

Bedlamite you nigger put your Lucy up Why the fuck are you even using Cavendish

Mine is max too and healing over 8000 is so amazing. It's like enel on crack.
I got 4/5 skill-ups so it worth spending a gem. I'm debating whether to spend one more to finish him since I only have 10 gems.

have the 100% ambushes started on global yet?

Fuck

Replacement for Marg?They start on the second march

March 2nd-4th do the Kyros colo for Young Whitebeard

March 9-11 Chinjao colo for Shanks.

Fucking hell. It hasn't even been that long since he was released.

Help me out with some friends? (v2 boa preferred)

634 592 476

I got him from the guaranteed 9th multi day 1. Then 4 more in 2 multi day 2.

Not sure it's even worth keeping a spare in case of 6+ in a a year.

V2 Boa has sent you a request.

Timeskip Usopp, Van Augur, or SW Franky. You only need one turn of orb boost for the burst, but you can very likely do a 2 turn burst with Franky. I don't have him so I can't guarantee though.

> Colo Lucy's animation

Feels great to attack with this guy

I actually put orbs on my Yonji to use him as a BB sub. Same for Colo Lucy and TM WB.

Guys what happened to the gps weekly thing?
Also I have 50 gems think I should pull on part 2 for green snake or is there something I should save them up for?

>my earthly desires forced me to use my last gems for anni urouge
>maybe I will get something good along with him
>10 dupes of which 4 fake golds
I knew it was going to happen, and it still hurts

Are there raid/colo units you need to farm? Don't spend literally all of your gems on sugo and leave yourself with nothing.

Fucking Hell how long have you been away from this game for or am I being baited?

PULL PULL PULL! You know you want to! 3x legend boost won't come often.

> these sockets

PLEASE BANDAI IM BEGGING YOU JUST ADD A SOCKET EVENT OR SOMETHING WHERE WE GET 2X THE AMOUNT OF SOCKETS TO CHOOSE FROM PER FEED

guys dont worry, i will win the 3333 gems from the raffle and post in here claiming so

I have no colo units plus outdated raid units so I guess I'll save them.

A good minute bro, lost my account asked people here if they had me added as a friend got no answers, remembered I spent a little bit of cash got my account back easy.

Temptation is strong.

i didnt get a single ah socket so count yourself lucky

Finally after about 700 stamina I got the damn purple lobster I needed and my Buggy even duped it for me. That stage is just horrendous.

WHERES MY REFUND REEEEE YOU GUYS TOLD ME WE WERE ALL GOING TO GET A REFUND

So has there not been a Blitz on JP since the Doffy one? Everyone seems to hate them but I thought it was a pretty good time.

you realize the purple lob rate is lower now than it will be in 5 minutes right?

2x drop rate means last stage is always rainbow crab normally youll get the two lobs psy/int more often than rainbow crab

Why would you waste 700 stamina when the 2x drop ends fucking tonight (literally right now) and you knew that was fucking you? Jesus. People are retarded.

there hasnt treasure map kinda took the place of a climbing ladder event where you compete against other players

I get all my psy and int lobsters each time a raid I haven't farmed comes along with the boss being either int or psy
Now if only there was a brand new raid with a strong unit who also happens to be int.

That strings kick attack is retarded. Wtf is that supposed to do?

What are you doing stop pulling Sanjis

How are the drop rates on Aces socket island? Worth farming or should I just tome my 6* Ace?

>check +3 CC island schedule
>same days as 100% invasions
Fuck this shit gay game for homosex faggots made by scrotumlickers

Wait for a x2 drop event on the rookie support quests. Those were the comfiest/lowest stamina-est/quickest sockets ever. There's definitely not a rush on those sockets so prioritize other legends.

Is this team meme enough if the enemy has poison immunity? Tank one hit and the enemy will be at 24% before Garp.

Thanks for the tip, I'll do that.

So what's the consensus on Legend Akainu's 5th socket?
DR or Orb?

>So what's the consensus on 's socket? or Orb?
Variables are variables, but the answer is always z.

recovery

>psy chin
>not psy sabo
stop using this legend you dont know how to use him

why would psy sabo be better? he wouldnt have the DR for a hit then and it wouldnt be low enough in the right amount of turns for invasion garp special

>meme HP cutter team
>lol use PSY sabo
Don't be dense, I could also use legend doffy, raid Ray, Inuarashi, and any healer/damage reducer.

Does colo Kyros heal to full HP after every time you cut his HP or just once? My only chance at beating him + invasion is Magellan, would it even work?

Every time

Can anyone tell me what the best value is for the jp gem sale that came out recently?

>tfw trying to build multiple teams for kyros+YWB with my shiny new anniversary units, but I always end falling back to the usual Neko team because it's the comfiest.
Ok I'm selling it now

I put orbs on mine, that reddit post showed he gets 10% more red orbs with level 3 orbs, seems more worth to me than DR in that case. Also I had 10 orb books laying around collecting dust from the luffy island.

>new Doffy in a cerebral team
literally braindead
who thought extending buffs for 2 turns was a good idea

I used this meme team to farm Cavendish recently although full health cutters would work too, Garp really is a godsend to Magellan

>Kyros is one of those shitty colo fights where there are 3 potential stage 3 fights so it's difficult to plan around
for fucks sake.

> playing the game

lol