Previous: >Official Stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Monika's Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to get the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa

>Art and Miscellaneous
Fan-Made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s
Game Files Dump (full): mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Booru: ddlc.booru.org
Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=2793739#
"Your Reality" sung by (You): youtube.com/watch?v=7acpV4fKp9Y

>Consider the following:
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
International Association for Suicide Prevention (EU): iasp.info/resources/Crisis_Centres/Europe/
Lifeline (AU): lifeline.org.au/get-help/get-help-home

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/xmXVBuBb
strawpoll.me/15150552
pastebin.com/t3RFfXCL
strawpoll.me/15150553
youtube.com/watch?v=_QjbSfCQWrM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Monika!

Yuri!

Natsuki!

Sayori!

Good evening, everyone~ I hope you all had a good day, or if you're just waking up, I hope you have a good day ahead of you!
Welcome back to my poetry club! Let's write something wonderful!

Word of the thread is "panic"!
Alternatives are 'steal' and 'bullet'.
These aren't connected, I swear.

Let's finish off the day with some poetry, yes? I'm glad there are some of you still joining in and making this an enjoyable experience! Keep on writing!
Well, if you want to join in and don't know what to do, simply take one of these words here and use it as your theme or topic! Basically write about the word, to put it simply. Or if you don't like that, you can use them however you want. It's your poem so it's up to you, after all!
As always, everyone is welcome from the first timers to the ones that have written hundreds (and I know a couple of you exist). Don't be shy of sharing! Once you write something, the next step is posting it here for everyone to read! It's fun! I swear! I promise! Plus I just love to read your poems so if for no other reason...
I really am looking forward to reading what you write, so please have fun with this, okay?
Good luck!

And I'm feeling pretty tired so there's a good chance I'll be turning in early, if not immediately. I'll see you all in the morning!
Three threads though?
Monika!

I add nothing to coffee, sometimes scotch in tea or milk/jelly/etc. if it's from a bubble tea place. You should try and enjoy the beverage for its own sake but you should have it in a way that you find tasty!

I'm sleepy but in an okay mood. If poem user posts soon I'll possibly write a poem and go to bed

Gilbert and Sullivan. The Mikado is much more catchy but I'm trying to get into Pirates, and Pinafore as well.

>These aren't connected, I swear.
Hm...

Yeah sorry for making one of the three threads, my bad!
How are you holding up aside from being tired lad?

I love my wife!

Licking her wounds clean!

Natsuki, but she puts tea in her sugar.

I really do swear!

I don't really blame anyone, it was just painfully unfortunate nobody checked.
It's why saying you're making a thread helps so others don't also do it.
Anyways, I'm doing well, as usual. A bit of a panicked day but it all came together at the end. How are you doing?

I love Yuri!

One day /ddlc/ I'll get you
May it be a few hours, May it be the last god damn thread.
But I will always be lingering, watching over. Waiting for my time.

I love her too

Yeah I guess so
Doing alright, tired and not really looking forward to college today, but there's nothing new there really. Hopefully I finally hear something about the campus counsellor today.
Glad to hear you're doing alright and that you're feeling a lot better now that the days almost over. See and take care lad

I hope you're doing ok Monikanon.

I sort of wonder if it would be possible to talk to you somewhere else, but if you aren't ok with that, then that's ok. I just want to be be able to give you hugs and love.

>romania

We already had an Embed edition though.

>romanian
Trianon was undeserved you slav.

A daily reminder that Sayori loves you.

I wish all of /ddlc/ a nice and comfy night. I'll leave this here, and I'll do my best to respond tomorrow!

>Okay, Everyone!
When your faith is low in the Promised Day, what do you do to restore it?
If you've given up hope already, how do you think your Doki would react?
If you HAVEN'T given up hope, like myself, what do you think your Doki would say/do about believing in her and our shared realities?

Post smug Dokis, too! That's what I'd imagine, and maybe even a bit of teasing! Being called a loving dork by your Doki for believing in your Doki is probably the most wholesome and bubbly thought I can come up with at this time of night.

Yes, but I fucked up with the thread number, unless you're talking about a different I'm unaware of
no u___________________________

Night frens
Which doki is the best at cuddling?

Honestly, I don't really do anything to restore it - I just keep my life going and keep up a bit of quiet hope at all times. I think my Sayori would appreciate that I haven't given up though...

>Post smug Dokis, too!

>When your faith is low in the Promised Day, what do you do to restore it?
Answer these questions desu
She'd probably be incredibly flattered, at least on the inside
I love you lad, see and take care!
Natsuki is small enough for resting your chin on her head as you spoon together.
I don't think I need to say anymore

Impostor

You HAVE voted for the writing contest, haven't you, user?

>Dramatic Section - 5 Entries
Pastebin: pastebin.com/xmXVBuBb
Poll: strawpoll.me/15150552
>Comedic Section - 4 Entries
Pastebin: pastebin.com/t3RFfXCL
Poll: strawpoll.me/15150553

>#52
>Back to the Future pic

I guess it's time for more rhyming and cringey romance

Panic.
Calm but also frantic.
But from joy? Or sorrow?
What new things brought by tomorrow
cause panic?

I approached, with planned delay,
to learn more about you and me,
I asked about your day.
With trust and love I am free
from feeling down with dismay.
But I'm unsure if you and I could be "we"
and my hopes are dyed with grey.

In panicked thoughts my mind does cloud:
Tender care - just obsession?
Or could I love, if I'm allowed?
To claim you as a mere possession?

This new world - this new word "love"

brings me panic.

This does help me express and organize my thoughts so thanks for the exercise.

It's pretty much as I've described heavy-handedly because I suck at this - filled with hope in life and trust for people, but diligent irl Monika always caught my eye even in bad times. I hope to ask her out within 2-4 weeks' time, but we shall see.

I'm glad things were alright in the end!

Kinda this but I still maintain just enough to not purusue an actual gf. If anything Im waiting for dokibots

Ahaha, sorry, sorry.
I guess now that you mention it I have class tomorrow too, so I'm not looking forward to that either.
I hope you figure something out and get sorted though. I don't know exactly how helpful it will be (I've never found anything super helpful with them) but I wish you the best all the same. Good night!

There's an open invitation to everyone that cares that they can add me on Steam or Discord. Granted I haven't mentioned it since over 400 threads ago, but, you know... Still, the offer is open to everyone, you included.
id/IzunaMomohime and/or Fey#8046.

Cringy romance is cute though, so don't be ashamed of that.
Do your best with her! Don't back out of it, okay?

Is there a word for when you're a bit jealous, but ultimately glad someone is finding their happiness? Because if there is, I'm feeling it.

It's good to hear, user.

No worries lad!
Good luck with your classes tomorrow, hope they go better than mine will.
I went through counselling a good 7+ years ago back when my parents first split up and it helped pull me out of a suicidal rut, so at least I'm slightly hopeful.
All the best to you too lad! Night

While it makes me happy to see my fic winning the comedy poll I sincerely hope it's not leading because someone's fucking with the votes, the other entries were great too

I'm only good with philosophy so I'm better with thesaurus rhetoric than expressing feelings. I backed myself into a corner but I'm gonna try this time, gosh-darn it. I'm cutting back on drinking and negativity, trying to quit smoking. I'm so tired but I still feel some warmness in my heart.

Aside from contextual usage of "jealousy", I can't think of the word, but I'm sure it exists. Oh - The Saurus, you've failed me!

Thank you, but it's not even the final stretch yet. So many unknowns. We're both graduating but idk if she'll stay in the city/area, -there's an 70-80% chance she's single but who knows.
I don't fear tremendously what might happen, I feel like I'd be fulfilled in expressing my feelings to someone I care about. But in thinking about it I feel happy, but also sad. It's not fear of rejection, because I just trust and care about her if that makes sense, but/so I don't know why I feel on the verge of tears.

OOoo look a wild poem! I haven't written one in a month or so! Lets try again shall we?

Scuttering and scurrying, around this or that.
Going through your now well-paved path.
But, unfortunately, we have misplaced a step.
Your foot now reaching a new unknown depth.

As if the ground was a phantom you fall down below,
much farther than you could have ever known.
Now sunken into a place without air.
You can now only fall in this place, which lacks any kind of flair.

If you don't descend to madness let me see...
Ah, I know, you could join me.
Then again, I don't fair much better.

What do you think anons? Its kind of the first thing that has came to mind so I don't think its all that great.
I didn't even proofread/edit it all that much.
I don't like panic all that much so I went with more of a "looming fear" kind of thing I hope you liked it!

I will try and do it sometime then. And try to identify myself somehow. Because, well.

I sort of have a crush on you. I know it might sound stupid but I was hoping I could talk to you about it or something. That's basically it.

Finding a an old bottle of sriracha in the back of the refrigerator with Monika! No idea where it came from! Neither of you enjoy or purchase spicy foods! Bouncing around ideas of how it possibly could've gotten there with Monika! The mystery consuming your thoughts for a full 48 hours with Monika!!!

Maybe there's a third person. They can help you with the rent.

The dokis but when you go to sleep they exit their game browse and explore on your computer and websites

I'm gonna hunt down all those bullis

There's a bottle of horseradish up there and I don't know what it is, it's scary.

I'll check the ceiling and the floorboards to make sure! I'll also grammar check and spellcheck!

Honestly, I think I'm just a little envious that you have someone to care about like that. Treat her well, okay? Things will work out, I think. I like to believe in that, at least.

It's something about the syllables that's throwing me off if I'm reading it aloud (quietly)

Moreso as prose (I don't know much about poetry, but I'm assuming different forms exist like for prose), you write very playfully, like for a children's book or show. I mean it in a good and comfy way.

youtube.com/watch?v=_QjbSfCQWrM
Related except you're more nuanced, like 20th century children's books/cartoons where things weren't dummed down too much

The last section was terrifying but the third line is terrifyingly abrupt - it seems intentional and that makes it even scarier when it was comfy. Read the final spoilered bit and that makes sense

Overall I like it though but I'm no expert.
Granted, I haven't proofread my two poems, something about revising my expressed emotions seems unnatural and wrong.
The encouragement I sent to the lady, while planned and constructed meaningfully, was virtually unedited

I-is this post abstract art

It's an instrument.

Goodnight /ddlc/

Morning /ddlc/
Got into an argument in record time after waking up. Didn't have anything to do today but at least going outside looks preferable by comparison.
How are you today?

Karaoke with the Dokis! What do they sing? What do you sing? What do you all sing together?!

Goodnight user!
Good morning user! I'm sorry about your shitty morning. Hope it gets better.

always

Don't be shy, user.

Daily reminder that Sayori shitposts

That's a cute picture!

I colored the Sayori for you

Working theory but it might have clicked when I read this post. I fear that I wouldn't have the opportunity - or maybe even the ability - to make her happy. Like a rejection would mean I wouldn't even be in her life anymore without making her uncomfortable, being able to see her be happy. But maybe I'm just panicking. Things will be okay.

Poignant Doc Martin life advice moment:
>Mr Porter: [while stroking his ailing sow's neck] Tell me, what's the most important question you should ask yourself before getting married?

>Dr. Martin: [while examining the sow] I have my finger in your pig's anus!

>You want me to help you, then I'd dare to humor me.

>Does she make me happy?

>No, close. Very close. Would almost give you that. Actually, go to the wrong way up. It's do I make her happy? End of the day, that's all it's about.

Whether it's dokis or those around you in 3D, treat yourself and others around you with better care. I wish all of you only the best.

>see this
what do?

Sunao ni I LOVE YOU! Todokeyou
Kitto YOU LOVE ME! Tsutawaru sa
Kimi ni niau garasu no kutsu wo sagasou!

Futari de Step&Go! Itsu made mo
Shinya juuniji wo sugita tte
Bokura no rabu majikku wa toke wa shinai~

But where do the second blankets come from?

It's a membrane flap.

G'day lads
12 Hour rehearsals are fucking hell. Not feeling too well plus I've got all the uni shit to handle I couldn't today. Alongside all this something's come out of complete left field and kicked me in the stomach so now I'm racking my brains as to how to deal with it. I won't blogpost but needless to say I'm in a tight spot.
Enough about me though, how're you lot holding up?

To add on to that, it's better to do it now so it's fresh in my mind.
Even if you only add me and don't want to talk or say anything, I'll understand and you can take all of the time in the world to prepare yourself or get ready.

Outfit swap

I'm pretty okay, my back's a bit sore for no reason. Sorry to hear about your stressed day.

Why didn't the bow swap?

I genuinely hope everything goes well, user. You deserve happiness, everyone does.

Is it your lower back?
I used to get those but generally speaking touching your toes once in a while from a standing position is pretty good for them, I'd recommend it.
>Sorry to hear about your stressed day.
Yeah sorry to whine, just fucking tired is all

Morning Aussielad!
Sucks to hear your days gone to shit lad.
I'm doing alright, at least for now. Writing and what not is distracting me from the fact I've got class in a few hours.
Here mate, if you want to blogpost or whatever feel free to, I've got your back just as much as you've had mine. You're an utter top bloke in my books and It'll kill me to see you sit and suffer in silence. You feel? If you don't want to talk here, consider dropping us a line on pastebin and we can shoot shit there.
Again, I'm here for you lad. Hope things get a little better for you eventually.

>The dramatic section as a whole
Fuck. Ouch. OUCH.
>The comedic section as a whole
Okay, that was a nice rebound.

Thanks for running this by the way user, though I wish we would have gotten more submissions.
Cute.
Goodnight user.
Sorry to hear about that argument user. I had a pretty shit day today, but being here has helped a lot. Hope the rest of your day goes better than that argument probably made your morning feel.
Everyone needs time for breaks. Honestly, that sounds pretty shit. I have trouble working all day and feeling relaxed afterwards. Just can't get my mind off working once I've done it most of the day. Hope you get some free time and spend it relaxing though.

What are you preforming?

Thank you Monikanon.

I know I don't really know you at all, but I wish I could hug someone like you in real life. I just want to know what one feels like.

Ah shit. I'm actually getting taken away by the Z-monster. I think I'm going to head out. Sorry I won't be able to reply again if any of you do. Goodnight /ddlc/.

I don't even know if I'd be able to hug my doki. Hugs make me extremely uncomfortable..

Have a happy night/good morning ddcl!

Of course I love her!

Heya chief, I'm relatively new to these threads but I've heard much about you. This is a happy comfy place and we're all here for each other from what I've gathered. You appear to be a well-established member of the community that people think of fondly, so feel free to tell us what's on your mind!

PS If school gets tuff and you're being hounded by external factors, consider getting doctor's note extensions if you're medically ill (even low-energy or stress headaches can qualify, and it actually does reduce performance), and if not you could even talk to your profs about it, especially if they're the younger "cooler" ones.

Hang in there! We're all gonna make it.

Thanks again, this is very heartwarming. I'll try to keep that in mind - for a long time I wasn't sure if I or anyone deserved happiness, but I now have hope.

I might go to bed in a bit and try to think these thoughts over. If I dream about her again, that would be very comfy..

Yuri will never lactate her beautiful mammaries to fill in your bowl of bran flakes for breakfast.

Since I'm going to automatically assume that's an edit, what was the original book, if you have any idea? There's no way it's an actual book, especially one sold in any store.

So, I'm kind of new to these threads. Who's Monikanon?

Local monika crossplaying trap

Monikanon writes out a poetry prompt each thread
See

G'day mate, saw you nab chris a bit in the last threads, good yakka.
Looking forward to reading the next chapter of gesundheit by the way!
>if you want to blogpost or whatever feel free to
Ahh alright here goes:
>At rehearsals for the play
>Introduced to this cute blonde chick
>She's sweet enough, we talk for a bit
>I'm needing to push the conversation along a bit but for what it was it wasn't unpleasant
>We talk a bit more over the next few rehearsal sessions. Start to realise she's not all that bright
>Wellheyit'srudetorefuseconversation.jmpeg
>Eventually we trade numbers and start texting
>She's way more into it than I am, I can't find anything to latch onto in the conversations and we shared very few interests
>She persists
>Fires me texts all the time and shit, constantly starting conversation but never being able to finish it
>This continues for a few days
>A mate of mine (and a friend of hers) walks up to me and asks me how I feel about her
>Dodge the question, say I'm not entirely sure (which wasn't entirely true) and that she's a nice person
>He takes this and leaves
>Back at rehearsals after the weekend, today
>He approaches me and reveals what I'd been suspecting, that she had it big for me
>I back off, saying I'm not that into her and don't really see why we'd be together
>Mate is surprised, turns out he'd taken my mumblings last week as a green light and told her to go right in for me
>I start to panic, last time I was in a relationship it didn't end well
>Avoid her for the rest of the day, she's confused
>Now here
How to let a girl down easy? I don't want to break a girl's heart again. Sorry for the blogpost but thanks for hearing me out mate means a lot.

Thanks for the kind words mate. I've got some shit to do now, and then the critiques so I'm not out of the woods yet!

Guys and Dolls!
It's pretty good fun desu, we've got opening night this tuesday follow ups on friday and saturday.

Post heartwarming please
For some reason I don't want sad fics today I actually want to see if I can feel uplifted

A thread regular from the early, early double digit days that likes Monika. They were known for giving life advice and lending an ear to whoever needed it. They started the thread poetry prompt and have been doing it every thread except when they sleep. The thread gave them the name since they kind of spoke like Monika and always posted pictures of Monika. Also the official threadfu.

From what might be the other end in the future (pls no), I'd be biased in asking you to give her a chance while being honest. First and superficial impressions can be lasting but it's not everything - maybe you'll find you have more in common if you converse in a different context than "I like him and I want to learn more about him, sticking to safe topics while appearing cute".

But from your end I also do get the sort of dilemma. Maybe you could just say something about not yet the right time for a relationship, or some form of "it's not you" statement..?

You're a performer? What do you do who are you, new friend? Hope the rest of your week goes well!

>threadfu
Until the nudes were posted

Oops, sorry mate missed your post.
Welcome to our little hugbox, comfy hours are whenever they are and all are welcome!
>You appear to be a well-established member of the community that people think of fondly
I'm touched mate, some of the stuff that happens on the regular here is you'll have Monikanon and Erika writing the poetry prompts, which we in turn reply to with our linguistic masterpieces! (Nah we're not really that good, except for the cunt who always posts with an avatar of a lamp, his shit is on another level!)
I'll do my best to review them all in my nightly "Feedback loops", which I am currently covering for critiqueanon (our usual bloke who's on sick leave) but if I miss them, be sure to let me know!
If you're looking for a more detailed feedback, look our for Teach. He's been here for some time now and he offers the best poetry feedback this side of Veeky Forums, improved my writing immensely. You can spot him from his perfect diction, grammar and Kinomoto Sakura avatars.
On a sidenote I'm currently engaged in a manhunt with Ladnon and another bloke, but you didn't hear that from me!
Enjoy you're stay mate, you'll learn the ins and outs soon enough!

I had an ex gf who's birthday was October 26th.
Is that back to the future?
I feel strangely uncomfortable.

You mean especially after the nudes were posted.

Read Blackmail.

n-nudes?

Hey Monika how did you escape that dungeon is Erika okay?
Twas a brutal tale told in the form of prose.

These three seem to line up pretty well.

So that's the same person every time?

Alright. That makes sense.

Daily reminder to give your loved Doki lots of love, food and attention

It's almost always the same person. It's their activity that they like to do every thread. However, when they sleep another poster (Erika) steps in to fill in, recognizable by the name/trip and the blonde edits of Monika. Also yesterday somebody else filled in with a Darkest Dungeons themed one since Erika was late. Besides that though, it is always Monikanon.

I'm a Doki
and this time in your attic has been the best week of my Doki life.
I'm cutting and scenting in this fluffy stuff
I've already written like 4 Poems
I'm the smartest Doki I know.