/pg/ - Persona General

Previous NEWS
>BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle Releasing on May 31 in Japan, June 5 in North America: personacentral.com/blazblue-cross-tag-battle-releasing-may-31-japan-june-5-north-america-new-trailer/
>Persona 5 anime to start airing April 2018: p5a.jp
>Persona 3: Dancing Moon Night and Persona 5: Dancing Star Night confirmed for release on May 24th 2018:

>persona-dance.jp/p3d/
>persona-dance.jp/p5d/

>Atlus' online shop is now open: shop.atlus.com/
>Persona Q2 revealed: pq2.jp

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ
>Persona Concerts - 2008 to 2017
pastebin.com/L19y0r5X

MANGA
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q6G2r-jecHc
youtu.be/Wxio6tAbulo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Missionary with Makoto!

lovekoto

what kind of detective will p6 have?

Hopefully one which isn't as dumb as p5's.

Claiming this dainty, delightful, dreamy demoiselle.
Best model.
Most compassionate.
I'm so proud of Ann. I love her.

Happy Takamaki Tuesday! You're not always in my dreams, but you are in my heart.

>Best boy is best girl

That's Ann's hand you know. Do you like it when girls show affection to your waifu?

Official P5 smartness rankings
Futaba > Makoto > Ren > Yusuke > Haru > Ann > Ryuji > Akechi

youtube.com/watch?v=q6G2r-jecHc

Stop pushing your shit memes here.

/pg/ will always be Wojak/Pepe free.

I'm an Annfag and I like MakoAnn desu

where's morgana

I can't wait for Persona 5 Akechi Goro of the Resurrection!

She's mine /pg/

He's a cat, he isn't human.

None because it won't have a mystery

HA GOTEM

Off yourselves

It's true though, his entire purpose in the game was to be rused and his plan was dumb as fuck, he never showed that he was smart in any way and he made the dumbest mistakes.

>he even has the mustache
Okay, that's cute.

Make me

Getting to bed earlier than usual for optimal Anning tomorrow.
Night Personababs.

Seeing Ann with other girls doesn't bother me, but I really only ship her with myself. I just love seeing her being affectionate with other girls. It's so cute, and sexy too.

I know. I love Mona.

Kawaclaimed.
Kawawriter here.

The game makes it a point to tell you he's smart, but it shows only the opposite.
That's just a huge problem with the game in general, which is why you frequently get like 10 minute expositions dumps of "did we mention how EEEEVVVVIIIIIL WE ARE?" Without anything of note really actually happening at all.

Since you're so much smarter than Ryuji and Goro, you played through the game without using an online guide, right? And you didn't use Network even once during class, RIGHT?

fuck off

Where did Kawakami get the money for breast implants?

t. ass ravaged groojo

all those 5,000 yen payments you make don't go to waste

>That's just a huge problem with the game in general, which is why you frequently get like 10 minute expositions dumps of "did we mention how EEEEVVVVIIIIIL WE ARE?" Without anything of note really actually happening at all.

This is because the game actually does drop hints that things are going to shit (students with Kamoshida, homeless with Madarame, literally every corner with Kaneshiro), but a lot of people just blaze through and then complain that the game doesn't set them up and they have to explain how evil they are.

one thing that always bugged me was when they would just have a line like "You explained so-and-so to the group" in 4.

her outfit will be DLC right? right???

no

That's a cute looking girl? What game is she from?

i hope so but chances are slim

>This is because the game actually does drop hints that things are going to shit (students with Kamoshida, homeless with Madarame, literally every corner with Kaneshiro)
Except all that is also literally just telling you through (optional) exposition.
Compare with perhaps the easiest example in 3 and 4. With all the Graffiti and other crap when the fall is happening, and the droned out zombie people slumped over and shit otherwise. With 4 you got all the shit with the fog spilling out into the world and other weird happenings like Namatame randomly appearing in the shopping district before he gets outed and the gas station guy/girl on rainy days.

Haru isn't thicc

haru is fat

shitty spinoff game

you're right, she is fluffy.

The problems in 3/4 were a lot more supernatural in nature, those are somewhat easier to convey by just showing things. You get Kamoshida setup majorly with Shiho, but I really don't know how you'd portray the Madarame or Kaneshiro situations without "optional exposition".

FUCK YOU

I didn't notice it, but I don't really mind it.

haru is hefty!

I'm not disagreeing that 5 has a lot harder task there, but when you can't even do things like showing Goro being intelligent(There's the scene where he shoots Okumura and snaps the photos...I guess?) or the infamous Shido Goro evil jerk scene...that's when you're going a little too far with the telling.

umm no sweetie, try again

She looks like she's up to no good

Reminder that you can be cucked by a girl

>mathmatical

Mona's great, I completely understand why people hate him for being Ren's alarm clock, but I honestly enjoyed his antics a lot. His brief separation was annoying, but less because of the situation and more because I felt it was a bit contrived and relied too much on Ryuji being an asshole.

P3MC's Japanese username is N-Jima

His name in the movies is Makoto

Makoto N-jima

but isn't Makoto Nanako?

youtu.be/Wxio6tAbulo

Yeah right and Ren is Sho

Anal with Makoto?

Ryogi = Ryuji
Deepest lore

If she agrees.

>wanting poopdick
lmao

anime girls don't poop

>can't afford an enema
Dumb poorfag

Yes, they only sweat.

Makoto? No. Sae? Yes.

bring lube

I imagine that's her looking over the church bench waiting for joker to walk in, because she has some new shogi tricks up her sleeve to show him today

t. Sae

but is she ready for Ren's Shining Dragonspire penetrating her defenses?

MC looks surprisingly good with glasses.

Who is the most based persona character?

i want hd mc to ravish my bp and vice versa

Baofu

>Ren
Akira

>Akira

junpei circa arena

Will you stop bullying Groo already. He's very sensitive and not dumb at all.

His name is Akiren.

desu goro seems reasonably crafty but with a huge & fragile ego that leaves him with lots of blind spots

Learning he fabricated all his cases really doesn't help either.

Goron was a fucking brainlet

well yeah, he's not even close to the prodigy detective of his public image, but there's a level of cunning needed to set up that kinda stuff in a way that he can then plausibly 'solve' the case back in the real world. but he's of course completely out of his depth dealing with a real professional manipulator like shido

I miss protagonist is Goro posting

I don't.

I miss Hunger Games

I don't.

what about goropocalypse?

A straponime is not a medical procedure, Sae...

That, and I don't think he ever truly expected he'd have opponents on a metaverse scale, much less a whole band of them. Something I really liked is how Ryuji of all people acknowledged he probably would have won if it hadn't been for numbers advantage.

Goro ranked in the national exam, that already puts him above Yusuke. The thing is, he was too arrogant to realize he was being played by Shido and the others.

Which was also dumb because as a wild card he is extremely weak with only two personas because he didn't embrace the power of friendship, by the games logic Joker should still be much more powerful.

I miss Goro

I don't.

I literally didn't figure out you could use network during the class questions until my third playthrough.

Me on the left.

fuck you're worse than Ryuji