/lozg/ - The Legend of Zelda General

Anti-bully Edition

>The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild InfobinNews/DevelopmentsArt CollectionSoundtrack

Mipha is a cuck lmao

She must have been half-sheikah

I am going to marry Riju!

>Beast girl gets cucked
MONOLIIIIIIIIITH

Never thought much of the DLC but finally succumbed to it as my itch for another playthrough grew too irritating to ignore. Will I regret playing in Master Mode? What's up with the triforce in the corner of the screen?

Oh a blue bokoblin with a million HP right off the bat. I see how it is.

Nowadays I wince everytime I see somebody playing in normal mode. Master Mode is for chads, the proper way to play BotW.

Only died three times so far.

It starts off brutal but after a while it turns into what the regular difficulty should have been in first place.

Tomorrow is the day I go back to Hyrule Castle and this time face Ganon. I've cleaned up everything but Royal Recipes, the Royal Guard outfit DLC and Weapon Connoisseur fuck you kid not looking for a Frostspear now

Kass is back home, I've completed 115 Shrines found 420 Koroks, mastered the Master Sword, my body is ready.

how is she a cuck? is there a dlc i missed?

It's turned into a minigame of Metal Gear Plateau as I avoid unnecessary fighting.

Bombs are your friend

Thanks, it's coming back to me now. This'll save wasting even damaging my stuff on the 1hp spookys.

>I've completed 115 Shrines
Why not 120?

So I've been playing through the champions ballad dlc lately. This is such a disappointment.
>here's some more half assed shrines
>here, play some retreads of the same bosses you fought before. We've made the fights more artificially difficult by giving you shit weapons and armor with no defense
>upgrade your dumb blessing things i guess? Whatever you're fucking welcome
I enjoy master mode though. Idk it felt too easy the first time around. Now it's hard enough to frustrate me. I do hate that the bosses get health regen though, since there are huge spaces of time where they can't be hit so they dictate the fight.

>here's some more half assed shrines
Worst thing is that something like a third of them are more fucking gyro shrines.

No.

Kill it user, it's doable. Getting weapons that powerful early will make things go much smoother early game.

I've completed every Shrine quest I came upon and covered 95% of the map with my Shrine sensor on most of the time. There is, I believe, one Shrine next to Hyrule Castle which will bring me to 116. Other than that, I'm unwilling to look up where the remaining Shrines are located so if I missed them it's a shame. I never fast traveled anywhere, but for a time I was using the Sheikah Sensor for items instead of Shrines and could have missed an underground Shrine. Now I will never know since the Hero's Path on the map shows me having been everywhere making it hard to find out where I could have missed them.

Wyat i did on my first playthrough of master mode was, right out of the plateau i gathered up a lot of arrows and did as many shrines as i could in the early areas, then i went straight for hyrule castle. Just ransacked the place. Rose the shrine without completing it, and then any time i needed weapons or armor or something i just go back.

Tempting and I was feeling pretty good after taking out two blue boys but then I got my ass kicked by bee's. Does the mount attack still not damage weapons in MM?

>a scene with mipha and sidon together
They took the least fuckable race and gave them the most fuckable personalities

Yeah. Also you can use something better than the iron sledgehammer, there's a soldier claymore in mount hylia, near the edge of the plateau. Also you can probably get Attack Up +++ by using three beetles (I used only two and got a crit)+monster guts

k, thanks

Oh my. Now I just need attack elixers.

>getting one set of weapons that will break after 3 encounters will make things go much smoother

>my sister saved over my file

>ancient ghost of the King of Hyrule rewards Link with the equivalent of a sweatshirt
Thanks, your highness.

user, do you know just how overpowered multishot bows are? Abusing slowmo and headhsots will clear high level monster camps easily. The Crusher you should save it for other Lynels, that way you can easily replace it and the bow.

Here a gyro level! Turn your wii u upside down to solve this puzzle!

Saw like four beetles just leaving the shrine for the first time and now I can't find one.

Also the Lynel drops bomb arrows, I forgot to say.
If they're gone then tough luck, bloodmoons won't trigger until after you leave the plateau. They are some around the Lynel. Either way it should be easy regardless with the claymore.

They clearly weren't considering that "people" (such as myself) might be playing on the Wii U gamepad for those puzzles.

kill your sister

It's her own fault, she had a chance to give Link the armor and blew it

Eh, she'll do that herself soon enough

>wild tunic with Hylian trousers
>Master sword with knight's shield
Tip-top taste, user.

How are Gorons, Ritos and Koroks more fuckable than Zoras?

>he doesn't want to fuck a korok

>lets give bosses regenerating health in master mode
>perfect, it'll totally ruin proper pacing for boss battles
>beating the monk boss will actually be fucking impossible

Completely possible. If I can beat him, anyone can. You just have to be more aggressive.

This is kinda neat, if intentional.

probably intentional

>BOTW gives us the sexiest great fairies of all time
>the garbage furfag fanbase endlessly talks about fucking fish and birds
Going to the pharmacy for more crazy pills, brb.

the GFF theme in this game is disappointing

>Doesn't play on the file select screen
0/10 game is trash

muh snu snu

It's the same song it's been for 25 years, though. I didn't think anyone could be so passionate about it. It's always just been... there.

Well there isn't really a file select screen.

It's the same score but each song is a bit different. This one isn't as pleasant as others have been

They are comedic fat jokes. HW was the sexiest, based on the sexy-but-low-res OoT design.

>They are comedic fat jokes.
They are classically Rubenesque, you uncultured swine.
>HW was the sexiest
Gonna have to strongly disagree, footfag.

It's more about the vines

>Revali's a bully

He's closer to Seto Kaiba than a legitimate bully.

>all that with Royal Bow
and ruined

>They are sexy fat jokes
FTFY

Goddammit I see it now

Anyone else disappointed with twilight princess midna and how far away she is from her imp form

It's a shame that all of the higher-powered bows look like ugly clusterfucks.

Nope. You are all alone in a vast full universe of people that will never understand your perspectives. At best they will reply politely and then escape your presence so that they are free to speak to each other about secret topics that you will never know about.

This is a nice screenshot

Are you talking about girls? user just asked about Midna.

Midna is one of the worst Zelda characters ever and is only remembered by furfag pedophiles like you.

I think I already said this last thread but yes. Her "true" appearance did not match well with the personality from the game at all. Which doesn't help the fact that her impish attitude seemed to vanish and suddenly she started speaking like an elegant lady after the "curse" was lifted. It was like the character i fell in love with over the course of the game was gone and I was looking at a stranger.

I really do not like human Midna.

>furfag
>pedophile
>"meaningless jargon" in relation to Midna
You can't just cry "BUZZWORDS" every time someone correctly accuses you of being an unholy kitten-fucker.

I want to see Midna's dog-kittens!

I hate the length of those sleeves so much
Like, make it a shortsleeve or a longsleeve, don't just stop there in that weird spot. makes it look like he's wearing a shirt that's too small for him.

the wilderness has odd fashion trends

I dunno, makes sense to me. Whenever I wear long sleeves, I tend to roll the sleeve up to right about that point anyway, especially when I'm working. It keeps most of your arms warm, while keeping your sleeves out of the way of your hands.

Jesus Christ why does Botw have such a shit enemy variety

I bet you think Zelda is a good character you sad faglord

You don't like bokoblins, chu chu jellys, and keese as your only enemies, gaijin? Well you better start liking them because these are the only enemies you'll be facing in future games. :)

I don't think anyone is a good character because they're fucking video games with anime-tier writing and not novels, you pleb.

He is.

They spent so much time on the engine and world design that they couldn't give as much attention to the other aspects.

It probably also has a lot to do with the fact that the weapon durability system required a constant cycle of weapons, so most enemies need to drop them, which means they need to be humanoid.

I'm sure they could have gotten creative.
Peahats have blades in most games. Just grab one of those. Monster Hunter that shit up.

This, even as far back as OoT you had things like Deku Babas dropping Deku Sticks.

But 3/4 sleeves are god tier.

I wish there more towns so we could interact with people more. A thieves town would be cool as well as a actual harbor instead of just fishing village

I didn't even think about enemy specific weapons.

Might have been cool to destroy a Beamos and take the laser shooting part and use the remaining charges, or use the fang of a dodongo as a dagger or something.

Bring back an undead version of the Darknuts

>infinite bombs but no dodongos
it's a cruel world

The dev team themselves thought of it, with the three Stal arms.
Too bad they didn't expand on it.

Dodongos could just drop chests like Moldugas too

Was there an undead version of Darknuts? I don't remember that.

I do remember the Gibdos in TP that had huge fucking swords.. but Head Chewing zombies >>>>>> lame withered up swordsman.

They've been replaced by the magma octoroks... I feel like a lot of the enemies in BOTW stole jobs from other monsters.

Lizalfos stole the boomerang thing from Goriya, as well as the "spitting projectiles from the water" from river Zora, Octoroks stole the "pretending to be shrubbery" from Deku Scrubs, Stalfos in general are out of a job when they can just make the other mooks into skellies. I already mentioned the magam octorok but you know who else stole Dodongo's thunder? Molduga.

>be totally alone in the desert
>music changes
>giant health bar appears
>MOLDUGA

How could Dodongos create the same effect? Maybe there are "fake walls" scattered around and they burst out of the rocks without warning?

>Hateno has a library with detailed records explaining how some monsters went extinct
would that be more acceptable than them just being missing?

No, it'd just make us angrier that they're willing to acknowledge all of the missing enemies, but not actually put them in the game. It'd be Zelda's equivelant to "The Battle Frontier project has started!".

>haha it's clever because they're winking at their own laziness
No

what is a dodongo's natural habitat anyway? caves, I guess?

Caves, but if you remember, baby Dodongos would burrow up from under the ground, I feel like a sudden quake and a huge dodongo bursting out from underground could cause quite a panic. Always felt like there should be at least one "without warning" boss like the Dragons from Skyrim.

The only problem I see with that is the hole the Dodongo would leave behind, guess it could just be a deep hole that's there until a blood moon happens or something.

Fuck that, "exctinct" implies they won't come back, and if they're smart, the next Zelda, be it BOTW 2 or a new entry, will have more monsters in it to make up for this game.

Pretty sure MM had every enemy from OOT plus a ton of new Monsters, so there's no excuse.

>Was there an undead version of Darknuts? I don't remember that.
No undead version, I'm saying make one. Have Darknuts return as an enemy archetype but have them be undead or rusted.

What's better, meals or elixirs?

Meals

Both are equally strong, but meal ingredients are easy to come by.

That depends, are you hungry or thirsty?