/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood General

Food buffs edition

>Upcoming event: Little Ladies' Day:
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2018/Little_Ladies_Day/

>Eureka 4.25:
forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/358806-Letter-from-the-Producer-LIVE-Part-XLII-Update-Thread

>4.2 Patch Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/75c691f90f4a7da3907f0671ac33e139e9792abf

>Job Guide:
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/jobguide/battle/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/FZZm7Rbn

>Previously on /xivg/:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xSFEfWc_g60
youtube.com/watch?v=OFr74zI1LBM
youtu.be/pkox8x1LxQ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I may or may not demand who drew that.

2nd for catposting

Five seconds in google mate.

Off to a good note this week.

Guess not....

kurokuma

What's the best race/combo to roleplay as a desperate cockslut?

Nah just PF, it was a reset group. My Lucid Dreaming was on cooldown so when we came out after ghosts I had no way of dropping my enmity again until a long time later. The WAR was fine and I can't blame him at all for it. Now I need to wait until 7S parties show up

Oh hey.
>Tfw absolutely nothing so far for this week

Join Never!

1-3 BRD
4-6 WAR
7-0 SMN

Eh, mine's cuter

>WAR wants to do Solo Ghost in 5
>Keeps fucking it up

I've seen that before, people linked it to me on discord, I think the best comment regarding it was "You without makeup"

I could not retaliate.

It's genuinely safer to just do 5S normally than to rely on people to WAR cheese it. Unless you're in a static and know the WAR can pull it off flawlessly each time, I'd just opt for the normal strategy

Can't trust tanks to do the tank swap to drop the circle either.

Where are my catboy kisses?

7 Bucks for Re-used Dark Knight Animation, what wont this community eat up outside of actual content or better servers?

It's a different animation to Dark Arts. I mean I still won't spend money on it, but it's not the same animation

PSP limitations, please understand .

Isn't /pdead just a reused DRG animation?

Getting a ps4 pro next week on my birthday, hows the population on ps4? Is it a good community? How's the game play on consoles?

PS4 plays with PC

HEH

Population is the same as PC, the servers are the same. And the game plays fine with a controller. Some people even argue that it's more comfortable.

MY SKIN IS COLD

Same servers as pc, so no need to worry about population!
Dunno how it plays.

/powerup emote if anyone is curious.
It's a different animation.
Sorry.... I thought I reply to everyone. Discord is most reliable.
Same exact servers. People actually prefer controller over keyboard.

Literally remembered that as soon as I posted that, its been a few years and my pc is not up to snuff anymore.

youtube.com/watch?v=xSFEfWc_g60

I'm actually a little surprised XIV doesn't have Dragonball crossover stuff in general. Only because Toriyama is the designer for Dragon Quest, so it's not like Square couldn't reference it easily. Which is precisely what Square does in Dragon Quest games.

youtube.com/watch?v=OFr74zI1LBM

>playing late night
>make new friend
>they notice I'm struggling to make mats
>they make me a nice set HQ gear
>gf logs on while I'm running a dungeon with new friend
>mfw head home and gf notices all my gear is crafted by one person
>she notices it's not someone from our FC
>starts to get mad because I never told her to make me the gear

This is why you don't play vidya with your partner.
She logged off and quit off discord when I tried to explain. It's just a game.

how do you get it?

youtu.be/pkox8x1LxQ4

are you sure your gf isn't a grown man

Why won't this game recognize my third party gamepad for pc? i just wanted to make grinding easier while I was in bed, queueing.

Does she get mad when you buy stuff in real life, too? That's pretty fucking weird

>tfw can't play XIV with my fight sitck
>can't ewgf juggle God Kefka to death

Is your girlfriend Eri?

>mfw taunt-jet upper byakko into 100 percentile

>ewgf
Now I know why you fgc guys are single

> Playing Mishima characters.

How well balanced are the jobs in this game? Are the meta picks far ahead of everything else or can I play whatever I like and do well?

I bet you play Josie or Chole, faggot.

>tfw could beat up anyone here irl and in T7, SF5 and DBFZ

You can play whatever you want

Actually no, I don't. I play Kazumi. I was memeing.

people like to talk shit because some jobs are crappier than others but really, this game is extremely balanced compared to other MMOs
play whatever you want and if you get kicked because of your job the party was dogshit anyway

How do i switch to cross hotbar?

Piercing comp pulls ahead if you stack the right jobs and sync up your CDs properly but not by that much, just avoid samurai and black mage because they contribute nothing

Nah, I'm the grown man. She's an actual grill.
I think she's spooked because that's how we met.
She'll probably cool off after some sleep. She just sent me a text apologizing for her reaction.

>Met through crafting you a full set of gear
I'm not gonna lie, that's adorable

>tfw could beat up anyone here in Melee

>walkabout
what did they mean by this

What's wrong with black mage

>www.reddit.com/r/ffxiv/comments/80kc4u/you_can_use_the_squadron_limit_break_ungarmax_in/
The absolute state of FF14 raiding.

you can force midares on sam without having the sen for it using cheats

Any jobs that are both flashy and rewarding to play (ideally with a bit of a learning curve) and aren't so underpowered I'd have to feel guilty about playing them?

She's pretty much been my exclusive crafter for almost a year. Kinda odd but I think she likes that I use stuff made by her. Even when she suggest that I buy gear from the MB, it comes with her saying under her breath that "but I could always make you something better, if you get me the mats."

Will Balmung ever open?

>group beat kekfa today using this
Feels good man. Square won't bother to fix it or ban anyone using it either.

You have an adorable relationship and I hope she cools off

NIN, SMN, MCH, WAR

I provide crimson cider for my fc members

I made a character there a couple nights ago at like 3 am

4:30 here and still closed. :/

oh no they cracked yysara's trip...

Cat
Boy
Kisses

Raiding and content in this game is a joke. FF14 is a glorified 3d chat room with a monthly subscription. You use it to ERP and hook up with boys, girls, and boys who dress like girls.

>Reddit
You HAVE to go back.

NotLikeThis

no, it's the truth, I provide crimson cider to my one fc member when he asks

I want to make Yysara swallow every last drop of my crimson cider for o8s!!!

Have fun not knowing about the latest game breaking exploit because of your autism user

>when you clear phantom train barely and the war did less dps than the healers

I don't really like SMN's design, you have dots nukes and a pet but they don't really mesh with one another gameplay wise, aetherflow and dreadwyrm bar each other out, the entire job just looks like one giant contradiction.

Am I right in assuming NIN's challenge mostly lies in support abilities and hitting buttons fast for mudras? Because the job doesn't look that complex outside of that, not much stuff in your regular rotation and fewer positionals than something like DRG.

>boys who dress like girls
How do I find a femboy who will dress up like a girl for me?

>FF14 is a glorified 3d chat room with a monthly subscription.
Then why does nobody ever fucking talk, is it because everyone is hanging out in the housing district?

>cheating

It's not cheating if they never punish you.

can I have some

Not him, but I don't find joy in using exploits to begin with

>I forgot to eat food so my DPS was noticeably lower

whisper was a mistake.
linkshells or /say only should be the only options.

Don't disrespect the content pls.

You just have to keep track of an above average amount of stuff and have a lot of buttons. Remembering and hitting mudras isn't really challenging at all.
DRG is a good pick too but it feels really slow to me compared to other melees. Long ass GCD and your burst takes forever to build up.

is this actual white person logic?

>linkshells
Linkshells are the reason for the game being as quiet as it is

>steal a watch
>I-It's not stealing if they don't catch you

Can you finally be barefoot in this game?

Probably would have been higher if you didn't die too

It can get stressful, but at least we had the game as a common start. I hope she calms down a tad. A handful like many of the people that play this game, but I love her. I have to admit she's the best thing to drop in this game.

>white person logic

Nice bait.

but I didnt die in any of the clears this week.

Why does being good at a party game matter?

I consume copious amounts of crimson ciders and infusions as is.
maybe

>steal a watch in front of the store owner, there cops, an FBI agent, a prosecutor, and Jesus Christ himself.
>they all yawn, don't give a shit, and just let you go
>the law "no stealing" is now worthless and shouldn't be given any heed because a rule that is never enforced is more useless than the toilet paper I wipe my ass with.