>Zwei 1 and 2 is out on PC, Steam, GoG and humble bundle
store.steampowered.com/app/427680/Zwei_The_Arges_Adventure/
store.steampowered.com/app/427700/Zwei_The_Ilvard_Insurrection/

>Trails of Cold Steel 1 and 2 PC is out on Steam, GoG and humble bundle
store.steampowered.com/app/538680/
store.steampowered.com/app/748490/The_Legend_of_Heroes_Trails_of_Cold_Steel_II/
gog.com/game/legend_of_heroes_trails_of_cold_steel_the
gog.com/game/the_legend_of_heroes_trails_of_cold_steel_ii

Don't forget to support the games and spoiler the spoilers!

>Latest news

-Ao fan translation script is fully translated, but release is pending. Like Zero's leak, it will have poor grammar, but be otherwise accurate. The Geofront patch currently sits around 60% complete
gurennoheyakara.blogspot.com/p/games.html

-Ys 8 PC delayed once more, and patch fix released for consoles. Switch port also announced, and being worked on by Nis.
steamcommunity.com/games/579180/announcements/detail/1647623139647481008

-Sen no kiseki 4 website revealed, release date to be around the end of September. Fair warning, it contains spoilers
falcom.co.jp/sen4/

-PS4 remasters of Sen 1 and 2 to release in March and April 2018, respectively
gematsu.com/2017/11/legend-heroes-trails-cold-steel-kai-ps4-launches-march-8-japan
gematsu.com/2017/12/legend-heroes-trails-cold-steel-ii-kai-ps4-launches-april-26-japan

Pastebin (aka music): pastebin.com/G2mswYCt
Extra Stuff (Guides, downloads, undub patches): pastebin.com/n2G4xL5s

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!Gd9kQLYY!-FgT2LBGY9X1VqC1cxetUg
files.catbox.moe/jcfasv.zip
files.catbox.moe/2m9cm2.ogg
gbatemp.net/threads/ao-no-kiseki-ppsspp-hd-texture-pack.484790/page-3#post-7828908
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for best girl.

Calvard when?

Aooooooooooooo

mega.nz/#F!Gd9kQLYY!-FgT2LBGY9X1VqC1cxetUg
Game + v0.9.0 patch for Zero PC
Issue with Ellie's Holy Bullet properly fixed, translations from v0.8.0 restored
More text fixes

Still looking for translators for the rest of the notebook: files.catbox.moe/jcfasv.zip

I want more Musse and Ash
best duo in all of trails

you're the best user

And would people actually want this? I guess I could throw some more time at the Ao PC port if people really can't wait.

>O.9
So this means V1 is next?

No, it'll just be v0.10.0. :^)
The version number doesn't mean much, it's mostly so we can all know what versions are new.

It's great pal!

I want to squeeze Towa's plump butt.

Serious question guys, is Rean going to be the MC for CS4?

Ao patch tomorrow night get hype

They already did it once, as in Sky Kevin was the MC in 3rd, but it would surprise me they change in Sen 4! But you can never be sure

>CS4 MC will be Lloyd
Imagine the meltdown.

I swear if Kevin is the MC of Sen 4 too I'm going to bust a nut.

I still think that the Trails games would benefit from having the combat completely removed. Just think about it:

>in the Sky games the combat was way too slow and boring and everyone hated it anyway, better to remove it
>Crossbell tried to improve it but the end result was like polishing a turd, it wouldn't change the core issues and thus would be wiser to just remove it
>Cold Steel is so easily breakable it serves no purpose other than to drag out the games, would be better to just remove it

I hope Falcom finally gets it together and makes Calvard a proper VN waifu simulator with all the unnecessary and boring fighting parts removed so that the story and dating aspects could flow much more smoothly.

The difference was Estelle finished her journey in SC. Her plot was over. Switching from Rean now would be like ending to someone new after FC or switching away from Lloyd after Chapter 4 of Ao.

Fuck off I like my big numbers

Crows past backstory is actually good this took me by surprise. I still don't get who put him as Rean2.0 for class 7.

>>in the Sky games the combat was way too slow and boring and everyone hated it anyway,
If you don't like jrpgs then just stay with watching hentai.

Kiseki has one of the best battle systems in the genre. It's no Mana Khemia or the Dusk trilogy, but it's still great. Fuck off.

>crow pats his head
WHAT IS IT WITH COLD STEEL AND HEADPATS?

REMEMBER WHEN WE MEMED ABOUT BIGGEST DUB KILLING XSEEDS CHANCES FOR SEN III? WHY DID IT COME TRUE LOL :(

No need to rub it in.

Thank you.

Anyway, I've now completed cold steel 2. The finale was poorly structured. The game is too darn long too. Generally a cameo by Rixia would be greatly received, but I just wanted the game to be over. Then you get some seventeen floor dungeon that ends with the boss saying he is literally pointless and boy was he right.

The fakeout with the retaking of Thors military academy was annoymusing.

>get ready boys, we're going back to the setting of the first game, a place of high emotional interest
>oh btw you better prepare because we're going to let you have all your characters at once
>oh and you're going to be facing your upper class rivals
>oh and they have combat links
>plus you get towa, a special one time use character
>haha jk they're fucking easy and this fight was pointless we trolled you so hard you spent fifteen minutes arranging inventory that you have to undo now.

made no sense how oliviert and company wound up in the infernal castle when they had no ashy robot to let them in.

fucking towa landing an airship when they are firing at you, that's a terrible strategy

>btw for the final dungeon you can have any character you want to play as lol jk it must be 75% class seven students.

fucking, Towa, Jumpsuitgirl, and the princess and whoever else were better characters, they should have been in class v triple i instead of those losers like emma and redhead. claire could have been in there too, just make her a railway prodigy and her parttime job when she isn't in class is whatever they do

I remember this post.

>Duvalie puts on her armor before talking to you
She is such a dork. I want Rean to headpat her.

>liberate school
>its defended by a bunch of upper class student
>patrick
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Class 1 is number 1 at losing.

>Mc Burn the Hedgehog
Every fucking time.

ao never?

This again?

>All of me

HOOLLLYY HAHAHAHA bless you kondo

Did Falcom think "Yeah, this looks good" when they were designing McBurn?

I'll give you the (You) that you want.

He is just too hilarious man.
McBurn arc when?

A O

I was so excited when it hit 100% complete I can't believe that was a year ago now.
When will they release it?

No, they thought "Yeah, this will please fujos"

This is really something you should have learned at the age of 6.

Wait a sec... my friends are my friends just like i’m their friend... friendship... goes both ways... I can see it now! This was the piece I was missing! HAAAAAAAAAA *transforms into ascended super ogre*

mohs moshi- is ao ere yte??

This is the retard that thought Elise wanting to fuck him meant she hated him.

SALUT

To be fair, Elise is a terrible character anyway. Can't blame Rean on that.

On the plus side he at least realizes he shouldn't fuck his sister.

I really like how the relationship between SSS and Bracers develop in Zero.
The thing about Cold steel is that bracers don't get much attention which is kinda sad.

Thank Osborne for that.

He did the right thing.

No he didn't, the best characters in Cold steel are bracers.

There are like what, 5 bracers in Erebonia right now? Sara, Fie, Toval, Agate, and Schera right?

Release Ao guys

Yup, and if Renne is appearing in CS4 we might get Estelle and Joshua as well.

Who is Nate? Was it just some random schmuck who asked Guren to not release it or some e-celeb in the falcom community?

I hope they won't appear in CS4. They're way too good characters for that shitty part of Kiseki called Sen.

Zerkers alt

Friendship doesn't always go both ways.

Nooo I am the harem king

Then it's not friendship you retard.

A guy who works for XSEED I think

Someone from here who tries to turn his post into a meme.

I want a picture of that Estelle in Crow scene dying.

>asking you to equip everyone because its going to be a difficult fight
>its just a mech battle + a fight against 4 random weaklings

Fuck you game

There's way too much waifuposting here, it's so annoying. Are you all virgin or what?

What the fuck bros?

yes

The fuck is the music in the first area of Ao, thought the game or music file was fucked but it's just noisy.
files.catbox.moe/2m9cm2.ogg

Remember to go to the dorm alone instead of taking someone with you.

Just give me the game!

Only the first few seconds are weird, it's actually really good for a 1st dungeon theme. Especially from 33s.

I actually finally got Ao to be in English and voiced on PC but it's still a mess and I don't want to put in any work on it when the new translation will come around and make me do it all again.
I'll keep considering it the longer the Guren translation takes to come out though (or you could just patch it up yourself, it's not like the files aren't available, just are a bit all over the place).

I wish they'd just give a small update so people can decide whether to wait or not.

How's the PC version compared to Zero?

Just you wait for Lloyd to get his robot in the next game.

Do you think I should change that peTiote thing to something else?

I can't decide if I hate it or not. It is oddly endearing in a retarded kind of way, but the mid-word capitalization is a bit strange and I'm not sure if it really feels like a real nickname someone would have. He just calls her Tio-suke in the Japanese.

He can just use Zeit, since he can intervene in mortal stuff now. Unless he lost his powers when KeA lost hers, which shouldn't be the case.

Is he going to pilot Orbal Gear?

Tio Flato makes the most sense

Nevermind, forgot that Zeit leaves Crossbell until it gets liberated so he can't be involved.

In CS3, the "other A-rank bracer that came from Liberl" is referring to Schera?

Lil T
Tiny Tio
Tiny
Midget
Dwarf
G. Nome

Think of something completely random, then think of something more random than that, then combine the two, that's what Hatsuu would do, remove all personality, all personal quirks such as stuttering then add memes. Boom. XSEEDIFIED

I haven't played it much but I think people generally agree it works better. Issue is the DRM but the version I have removes all of it.

I think peTiote is alright, Tio-suke is definitely cuter but I guess people might not get it? At least if you go with something dumb like peTiote it's fun in a way.

Wouldn't be surprised if they're not working on it at all or to find out that they won't release it and edit it first, but only after Zero edit is finished of course.

I mean, if it's not out a month from now I'll definitely compiled whatever is currently available and share that.

Chitchatted with powerful enforcers, awakened my inner mcburn, flirted with underaged girls, waved our dicks at each other and then peacefully parted ways.
This whole intermezzo was weird in more than one way.

That might get them to move their asses or become even more butthurt and not release it, but I'm rooting for you, user, and hope you actually release it. At least that's what happens with the hacking scene. People like to show off all the hacks they have and all the exploits they found, but don't share it. As soon as someone else releases something they get butthurt that someone else is getting more attention than them and they either release it or just go apeshit and start shitting on the hacking scene.

Renne GETTO DAZE!

Fuck Guren. I'm playing a patched version with jap voices, it's great
Feels so great to finally touch Ao *O*

Does suke even mean anything? I thought it was just a suffix in various boys names, or used to make a compound word like sleepyhead = nebosuke, midget=chibisuke, etc. I didn't think the word alone had anything to do with being small.

I think it's just kind of a generic pet name type thing for a kid

Do you have a link I can help fix it up?
Posted a v010 update for zero
gbatemp.net/threads/ao-no-kiseki-ppsspp-hd-texture-pack.484790/page-3#post-7828908

It has quite a few meanings but yeah, what you said is about it. He probably just thought it waa fun and when translating I guess it was decided to play with her size since there's nothing in English to equal that.