/mhg/ - Monster Hunter General

horse pussy

>Monster Hunter: World
-MH:World is out now for PS4 and Xbox One, with a fall 2018 PC release ahead.
↳They found your Slashberry stash: capcom-unity.com/dubindoh/blog/2018/02/15/
↳Kiranico has been updated to include World.
↳Official manual released: game.capcom.com/manual/MHW/

>I have a question!
pastebin.com/7Aa6HxUh
Includes links to the FAQ, weapon guides, charm info, and more.

kiranico.com/
Database with weapon trees, item locations, drop rates, etc.

sites.google.com/site/pingsdex
Same thing, in application form.

>Where does Veeky Forums play?
Post or find a room ID. Squads are not searchable without one. 3DS use passcode 7243.
World, Preference: Small Monsters - Message: Zenny Farming - Private: No
Gen/XX, Objective: Gathering
4U, Target: Fishing

Tags: MHWorld, MHXX, MHGen, MH4U, MH3U, Stories, MonHun, /mhg/

Previous shitpost:

why doesn't MHW feels as fun and quirky as the older games?

where is my boy Kut-ku?

i want to shave her bush, let it get stubbly, then eat her out

>MHWs endgame is even worse than that of previous games
>sniffing monster farts for a chance to be allowed to hunt what you want for a little bit
>awful gathering hub online lobby system wrecking the online's social aspect, SOS system sucks dick
>go savescum and copy your saves around for some hours to get those decos you want melded
>haha dude why even use anything other than raw with elementless, and don't forget your rocksteady/evasion mantle and maybe booster

jesus christ capcom fucked up

It IS HR 4-Star red ...whatevers that have a chance to give Sinister Cloth in Safari, right?

I got two immediately and haven't seen a single one since, and that was a good four or five safaris ago.

4+ star monsters

for elementless physical yea, it's mainly the shield bashing and breaking parts that makes the technique so useful on specific shit. SnS is really about getting all the elemental weakness and slicin n dicin

Does that room preference shit even work

Really wish this artist would stop spamming his shit here.
Been a downward spiral since 3u really.

I love dungpodding things and then they still won't leave.

>implying a gook would spend any time on /mhg/

let's forget about crit meta (again) for a while.
When it comes to raw stacking, what's your opinion on vanilla Attack Up stacking vs conditional boosts, like Agitator, Peak Performance etc?

Doesn't help that there's like one optimal clownsuit and it looks like dogshit.

>tfw you remake your 110h character because you hate the female armor designs
hold me

DLC will be an entire underwater zone
Deviljho will get a scuba mask

If you aren't capping then Agitator gains usefulness moreso towards the end of the fight when the monster is usually constantly enraged.
Peak Performance seems like it'd work best on Lance with either a life augment or vaal's recovery bonus.

the only thing they didn't fuck up was the filters

Decos allow sets to be changed.
It's offers more customization than gen/xx end game but that isn't saying much.

Yeah I tried it last night and it went great. Preferred arena, found a session with 10 people all doing arena quests. got a random to join my arena quests within seconds.

id pay

>no way to filter or sort investigations

>tfw you're gay

Oh wait, I don't know that feel.

>sniffing monster farts for a chance to be allowed to hunt what you want for a little bit

just get tracks you run past on temps and you can usually get another before you run out of tries

>go savescum and copy your saves around for some hours to get those decos you want melded

no different from previous games where you scummed for charms

>haha dude why even use anything other than raw with elementless, and don't forget your rocksteady/evasion mantle and maybe booster

elemental is still the best on DBs, lance, and bow. I'm probably missing some. mantles ARE mostly shit tho

>it offers more customization than the game that literally allows you to look like ANYTHING you want due to transmog

Yeah it's really pretty bad. In some sick way the deco sniping has evolved into sort of a minigame for me. Still missing some though.

Lance? No.
DBs? No.
Bow? Yes.
Sorry all TAs show only bow excels at elemental builds.
>Inb4 hurr durr TAutism!!

I'm gay because I thought watching a slut from behind was a good idea?

What's the difference between the three streamstone levels at the melder?

why not both?

It offers customisation after hours upon hours of grinding to have your set look slightly less dogshit for the same effects.

Someone halp. I kinda remember being able to change direction slightly with horn in the past games but I can't seem to pull it off now, am I just going crazy?

You're a complete retard if you think transmog changes the fact that end game was literal the same for most weapons.

>weapons
can't even see the goalposts anymore

some autist went through the math on lance and proved that elemental is the best in terms of raw dps.

last I saw from DB TAs was Bazel DBs taking down nerg in about 1:30.

Well, the real question here is prioritization.
Attack Up doesn't go as high as conditionals, and needs more points to be maxed.
At the same time, conditionals are, well, conditional. And the effect will not be up throughout the entire quest.

Whats the go to resources if I wanna play XX in weeb?

Water Bow or Hunter's Proudbow?

>veteran swax player
>get to high rank
>start to dabble in DB and hammer
>fast forward to hero streamstone farming
>have 2 t8 hammers and DBs
>have yet to upgrade swaxes
>have 0 motivation to make a swaxe
>t8s look awful, the rest don't stack up to current equipment
deviljho cant land fast enough

If some user came here and vaguely asked "what weapon path should I follow?" with no other details, and you responded with "Tobi-Kadachi", 9/10 times you would be right.
Why is that?

max agitator before attack up, because if you are playing right the monsster will almost always be enraged (flashing, traps, your damage)

kiranico

>Wahhh every endgame set in world is the same
>Every end game set is the same in xx but I can transmog so it's ok
Fuck off.

>too shit at sliderfu to recreate the commander in character creation

post your gems mate

Why should I buy world and not just play 3U?

How right would you be in terms of x/14, though?

blast is honorary raw

because Tobi is the best monster

Anyone using the Divine Slasher LS? I'm not sure what I should prioritise first, Earplugs 5 or Handicraft 5.

dragon phial

Odogaran lance + teo 3 set is max sexy

>Tobi-Kadachi
>not Nerg
Tobi is only good for early ranged weapons.

>Elder Babel can't hit white
Why Capcom

Yes? That's how it works, moron.
One of the reasons why transmog is great. So everyone looks different instead of all looking the same.

I couldn't find "Lazy" in the Titles, to that guy who was asking

>used to be decent at gs back when I was first into f2
>can't play for shit now and takes 8 minutes to kill nerg
>wish I didn't neglect playing gs for 6-8 years

That was nice. But CB has nothing without dial an AED as the core fun element.

>earplugs
>On a weapon with a built-in counter that punishes and captilizes on 90% of all roars

What about overlooked stuff like Bludgeoner and Resentment? +25 raw whenever you're in the red sounds nice, when you can abuse the Rocksteady mantle and all that.

the feystone you get. the third gives worn which can go up to rarity 8 decos

Not like it matters since you almost never bounce with blue against anything but Kirin and Lavasioth and monsters have such little health in World anyway.

Then bitch about lack of transmog, not the lack of customization in regard to end game sets retard.
World has the same flexibility if not more than gen and xx. Eyepatch is our hayabusa feather. But everything else can he changed based in weapon.
Thank God we aren't in silver Sol again

I was trying to see if I could swing Handicraft 3 and Protective Polish/Speed Sharpen. Wouldn't that free up more slots?

i havent tried bludgeoner, is it 25 for each level lost? resentment sounds shit

that totally doable

Does palico armor matter, or should i go for whatever looks nice?

whatever looks nice. those fuckers never seem to die.

Go for maximum slut

do not sexualize palicos

Do you get something for catching all endemic life?
Is it needed for platinum?

I think Bludgeoner is 15 at green and 20-30 at yellow or something.
Resentment is 25, but it's a 5-point skill. But they're both neatly packed on Diablos sets, plus Elementless.

Guild Card background. No.

I'm deathly afraid of playing ranged weapons because I can't deal well with ammo management would bow be a good start? It looks cooler to me than lbg or hbg or gl is it hard to use? How do coatings work?

i dont need to, they do it themselves

>you can get gems in the argosy
wack

There are three trophies for catching rare animals. But you don't need to catch every single one of them.
Really? Do you have a picture? And where can I see the complete endemic life list?

stop

EZscape bullshit fucking jamflex

it's pretty simple. coatings you just put on and take off at will with the triangle button.

go into the training area and test it out yourself dude. maybe watch a youtube tutorial to get all the combos and shit.

>mfw discovered the meme that is zorah GL

>mfw the argosy only strong enough to beat up bird wyvern shit

It's only Bird Wyvern Gems though.

Worse meme than Pinkian GL.

>no pilot hare
not worth

Does fullburst GL just stagger and trip the shit out of monsters way more often than other weapons or am I crazy?

i must have this

Focus with charged long shells is fairly amusing.

im thinking of jargas SA exhaust meme + exhaust atk deco that i have for multiplayers

>all the good monsters come to the new world
>all that's left on the old world are dromes

probably, it's several weakness hits happening almost simultaneously.

Post titles
Palico Handler

make sure to get capacity boost and anything to buff sharpness

Wait you can slash roar?

Oh SHIT

Most big boys are weak to thunder
But actually you'd be right saying Nerg. None of the nerg weapons are the best but all Nerg weapons are at least third or fourth best.

im going to post this one i saw yesterday again

Markhor codename

I hate that this game attracts degenerate furries. That art sucks ass.