pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2092600
>Patch 3.2 League: Bestiary
pathofexile.com/bestiary
>Patch 3.2: Patch Notes
Soon
>Useful Links
pastebin.com/yxsB2GbX
>Guild
Post your username in the thread for invite ;)
>When does Bestiary start
Friday!

Last Map

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/YeJz1BRJ
pastebin.com/5vzTUYSe
pastebin.com/JBBhvjPy
youtube.com/watch?v=ZzvL4O3uomg
youtube.com/watch?v=qyXTgqJtoGM
youtube.com/watch?v=kWiRMI88cPE
youtube.com/watch?v=cV-p2DYK7Gc
youtube.com/watch?v=5IsSpAOD6K8
youtube.com/watch?v=hRv4cdZxTdQ
youtube.com/watch?v=BM1o6mFjyjI
youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

pastebin.com/YeJz1BRJ

My unironic league starter, because it will very quickly get capped dodge/spell dodge and massive eva with just a generic quartz and stibnite, vd/crem damage is fucking foul even on just 4-links, there's tons of options for upgrading and the prices of all the items it needs will plummet in about a week anyway.

Why the fuck did they screw saboteur, I wanted to do arc traps

I wanna play something till the next League drops.

How is Grim Dawn + Expansion?

but the dmg listed here is due to 6-links and it's fucking garbage

>4k life
Why user? Even as SC this seem too low.
Grim dawn is fine for a couple of playthroughs end game non-existant though

its shit, replay Baldurs Gate or some other classic to kill the time

also third for crabbydru

unironically agree with this pic

pob dps has always been worthless, only spreadsheet warriors disagree
Three spaces open for generic life rares I didn't bother to put in, 4 when I eventually get a +1 curse impresence. Should easily bring it to 5k at least with +220% life

>summoners

>pob dps has always been worthless
better than tooltip though, and it's calculating total dps, all balls included.
also i'd recommend throwing your build onto this pastebin cause it has all of the new ascendancies i believe, if you're doing trickster. pastebin.com/5vzTUYSe

>is casual
>wants to do non casual content

:thinking:

>going on forums

the sad thing is that even casuals can do shaper perfectly fine, especially as fucking necro of all things
but instead we get this

>refuse to play good summoner build with offerings, play janky homebrew summoner instead
>refuse to trade, play SSF autism instead
>whine on forum and demand necro buffs

only summoner you should get your info from is witchfu and he was fine with the changes

To the casual brain, literally all content should be casual content - the existence of content locked to dedicated players feels unfair to them. After all, the hardcore players get to play the casual content, why can't the casual players play the hardcore content?

Seems like this is gaming communities in general or at least poe community since you can apply this logic to blue life or any shit that got nerfed.

but user, i'm a casual and i disagree with your statement

Poorfag here, playing defrag hdd

Then you're not towing the party line.

pastebin.com/JBBhvjPy probably what i'm going for league start. we'll have to see how it actually ends up fleshing out.
shes kinda cute but something seems off about her face
yeah i've never really understood that mentality. no shit there are things im not going to be able to do, but why the fuck would i be catered to if im playing casually

>Average hit: 12408.6
>Cast time: 0.34s
>Skill DPS: 36450.3
There is no way that's an estimate of all balls because if it was just looking at 1 hit of 3 balls it'd be closer to 37200, and especially considering it will create 6 per cast. It also doesn't factor in harnessing the void or flammability/despair, just with ignite on
Also that pastebin isn't any different from the current ascendancies when I import it, but it doesn't matter a whole lot because trickster's defensive nodes are pretty straightforward

is the only requirement for a game to be jrpg to be made by a japanese developer? Stupid list btw memes aside

Where you at now speedshitters

Based chris

>when this is now part of history

the pastebin I had linked has the ascendancies in flasks, put them in and add them to your build and you'll get the added features

sorry wrong one

Post your friday night grinding playlists/albums
first to post initial d is pleb of the day

youtube.com/watch?v=ZzvL4O3uomg

>we made zana 8 easier we did it ribbid!

Breach will never, EVER be Zana 8 again. Mark my words /POEG/.

youtube.com/watch?v=qyXTgqJtoGM

Aren't you worried you'll knock them back out of freezing pulse's top damage range? Also why take arcane surge instead of super MoM?
I see, thanks

youtube.com/watch?v=kWiRMI88cPE

what are the advantages of going melee? seems like its just straight up more dangerous. do melee skills scale better in endgame?

the ailment immunity, although I'm not really sold entirely on what ascendancies to go with

You don't get called gay by poeg, spin to win is fun, easier for newbies since they can get a 2H RT to shaper without needing to think about accuracy and crit etc...

>messed around with abyss last night
>found some 120 combined res, 85~ life and 20 move speed boots
fug

Easy leech, that's all.

youtube.com/watch?v=cV-p2DYK7Gc

two toned or normal boots?

t-thanks

Make a RF build fun.
protip: you cant

>one challenge away from getting portal
>too tired to continue yesterday so stop to do it tomorrow
>league migrated today
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>couldn't get 36/40 in 3 months
I hope for your sake it's ssf

still working on an 80s playlist, talking heads are a big part

youtube.com/watch?v=5IsSpAOD6K8

>implying running over shit to instantly kill it isn't fun

I didn't play the full league m8

>free
>free
>free
>FREE
>free

what do I play poeg

youtube.com/watch?v=hRv4cdZxTdQ

what is the most reliable GGG approved RMT site? I want to buy some ex this league

based

damn thats spicy

juicy
u
i
c
y
would have sold for a good 4-5ex sc and triple hc

Why do I play PoE?

easier leech
better movement skills

youtube.com/watch?v=BM1o6mFjyjI
this on repeat until I kill myself

>20% movement speed
>worth anything in SC

Either get 35% or none at all, otherwise its just a wasted affix.

>dont want to spend 2 month2 playing this again to get challenges done

Yes yes poeg merchants nothing sells unless it's mirror worthy.

Just curious, why pick those boots up for 4 ex, when i could pick up either kaoms, or 10c 30% move speed ones with the same health but less res.

Maybe you need the resistance because you use 11 uniques in your retarded meme build

Depends on on your build I guess, for me no clue however I have sold plenty of similar if not worse two-toned ones for 3-4 ex and they usually sold within 1-2 days as well.

>shes kinda cute but something seems off about her face
I think it's the black, cockroach/ alien eyes

Well shit, i guess i got to stop undervaluing my items then.
I would legit list something like that for 20c.

But uniques are the best, normal < magic < rare < unique. Everyone knows that.

How do i get 45k evasion without taking 50 useless nodes?

nah i think its her mouth

Drink a flask.

>i make worthless builds instead of good ones and GGG should make my builds work because i said so

jade flask of reflexes

Hey man I agree with you my Harbinger character was an Oro Flickerstrike Elementalist I like the way the witch carries two handed swords who wore 7 uniques, I had to get resistances from gloves, belt, and 2 jewel sockets.

Truly the way to play

Go ask out that girl you like and copy what she does LMAO

Yeah man and check poe trade as well, honestly best piece of advice I ever got from here is "put it up for jew high and then every 2-3 hours reduce slightly" that worked really well.
Also don't trust most of people here, I was told a vaald double arrow shaper quiver is to be sold for 10c managed to sell it for 15ex (probably could have gotten more since it sold within 2 hrs)

Well i guess ill just turbo jew it up this league.

7 is cool but I think you can up those numbers this league chief.

I also like the way she carries a big weapon
What build can I make for that in Bestiary?

youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU
>7
Holy shit man, most I ever wore unique wise was 5 iirc and it was a Baron Zombie-SRS with geofris shapers touch etc...

I have been playing totem shit as league starter for the last 5 leagues
please save me from this i want to do something new

What do you like about totems?

One of the 7 was Tabula, it was not a good build, I had to take a bunch of retarded pathing just to get resistances.and I had 4k life at level 85.

Uh, I guess Oro Flickerstrike would still work fine, none of the stuff that made it work is gone, or a melee/summon necro since apparently skeletons/zombies actually attack shit if you're meleeing it. Or do some nonsense Tri-curse conversion occultist with writhing jar and cyclone. I'd bet none of these are good league starters.

Do the exact same thing but cast stuff instead of using totems

are totems the gayest thing ever? i mean think about it you're surrounding yourself with big 4 phallic objects

Impressive you hit 85 with that.

twitch tv/crabbydru
Our boy is streaming and he shaved his beard

tfw no elf gf to level with in the new league

>totems are phallic
uhhh in what waay

>no deadeye builds at all on the forums, even after its insane buff
I guess I need to wait longer

because ranger, especially deadeye, is a bit of a "snowflake" type. i really like ranger, but damn, seldom see other people giving a fuck about deadeye.

>considers buffs insane
>doesn't make own builds
If you saw something others haven't noticed that's a perfect starter right there.

Deadeye is still shit.
Literally any two linked major nodes are contradicting, no synergy. Just a bunch of spread out buffs that do not work with each other and no defensive options.

god I hate this so much

10% more speed is pretty good

What are some builds that capture this feeling