/khg/ Kingdom hearts general

nomura was a mistake edition

New to the Series?
Quick Start: i.imgur.com/kTpXdtz.jpg

Every single Kingdom Hearts game, besides the phone game, is now available on PS4! Catching up has never been this easy.
KINGDOM HEARTS I.5+II.5 ReMIX -- Released March 28, 2017
KINDGOM HEARTS II.8 Final Chapter Prologue -- Released January 12, 2017
KH 1.5 and KH 2.5 also available separately on PS3

Coming 2018

Monster's Inc Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=W5CTlRKa1SE
"Don't Think Twice" Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=Zc2vEr-618g
"Oath" Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=LuSh4-cbAOc

Less Disney worlds: gematsu.com/2017/07/kingdom-hearts-iii-less-disney-worlds-kingdom-hearts-ii-final-fantasy-vii-remake-along-areas July 18, 2017
Kingdom Hearts is canon to Toy Story: siliconera.com/2017/07/18/kingdom-hearts-iiis-toy-story-world-takes-place-events-toy-story-2/ July 18, 2017
IGN asking Nomura fan questions: ign.com/articles/2017/07/18/8-cool-things-we-learned-about-kingdom-hearts-3-at-d23-expo July 18, 2017
Famitsu Weekly Translation: khinsider.com/news/Famitsu-interviews-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-3-Toy-Story-battle-system-more-9760 July 19, 2017
Dengeki Interview: khinsider.com/news/Dengeki-Interview-with-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-3-and-Union-Cross-9827 July21, 2017

>Lore Resources
pastebin.com/tKPLZLiE
pastebin.com/eP0kJznN

KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ[Cross] Resources:
Available for both iOS and Android devices.

>GLOBAL Updates
twitter.com/kh_ux_na
>JP Updates
twitter.com/KHUX_PR
>General News+Updates
twitter.com/Daybreak_Town

>Quick Help Guide [heavily depreciated]
pastebin.com/jQVKegVw
>Wiki
khunchainedx.com/
>Damage Calculator Update 2.37.67 - Spirit / Pet slot is live
khuxtracker.com

Previous Thread

Is 9million damage from one full roation of medals decent? I mean i one shot everything in the main quests but how about end game content for KHUX?

How do you do in colliseum?

>End game
Not really applicable in power creep mobage like this
And no, that's not much damage for things like high level Coliseum

I up to round 241 on tier 14 and i;m just about 1 turning enemies still, but just

I've used that calculator thing and it says once i've guilted all my medals (they arn't all fully guilted yet) i'll be hitting for like 13mill. So more damage to come

I'd let her Marquis my Sade if you know what I mean

Should I be fighting the data organization in any specific order? I can't beat any of them except luxord right now and I'm not even getting the chance to hit a few of them. I might be a little underleveled though

If at this point Mike Wazowski can fight against the Heartless as long as Sora's around is there anything stopping me from being a party member and having adventures with Sora, Donald and Goofy

they wont get any easier

>replaying 1.5 for the first time in 10 years
>wowtheymadeultimahardtoget.png
>finally get it
>now level 100
mfw

now to kill seph and xem

>needing level 100 to kill sephiroth
adhd lets players can kill sephiroth

>get Sephiroth Ex in free pull
This would've been amazing. If I pulled it last year

I know I don't need lv100, but I was running three EXP accessories to level quick and now I can replace them with better accessories. I remember why you need to be autisitic to really appreciate this game.

If you struggle with Luxord data battle you are a brainlet lmao

>Tfw the frame rate drops for dweller of darkness in 2.5 on ps3
sweet jesus It was like a slideshow

>not exacting sweet revenge on sephiroth for all the times he raped you as a kid

Isn't Sora supposed to be a dull, ordinary boy?

reread my post

I'm playing Birth by Sleep for the first time. Is Terra's story basically just the Star Wars prequels?

It's a bit more complex, he doesn't know that he's being bad. It's been a while since I saw the prequels, but Terra values his friends and is just a dumb guy who is easily 'used'.

Yeah pretty much. Terra Skywalker gets manipulated by Sheev Xehanort and Obi-Eraqus Kenobi gets betrayed.

Not really, only in Xehanort's eyes

The opening phase of No Heart was pretty bad too

reminer, one world is as big as a previous game, not all worlds

Guys I beat proud mode 160! Hd leon with attack boost 4 max & gauge 1 in pet slot.

Nah all

3 years since both Leonard Nimoy and Chikao Ohtsuka died. Now Master Xehanort will be reborn in 3D world!

hot

>The final boss gives exp

You're gonna have to run that one by me again.

Favourite kh3 world so far?

It makes sense in KHFM because bonus levels weren't a thing yet

Monsters Inc. cause I like the monster designs better than the toys

Xion gets all the girls.

bad girl

getting there...

why are you dressing up like Yukina?

There's no clear data in KH1/FM, so the EXP from Ansem is worthless

Post setup

So I'm hearing that Def IV is worth dropping 1500 jewels on, but what medal do I use it on if I already have Second Chance III on KEX?

Defense boost is pretty useless. Everything you can't one turn (or 2-3 depending on SC and pet) kill will always OHKO you through defense boost anyway. If it feels like activating.

>Ven
>Innocent

Congrats!

hes a little pure baby

Been using this on the Heat Saber in the Coliseum.

Give jews

So, i'm playing recom on the collection and heard that you get new cards by finishing other games on the collection, that seems weird. Will I have to play the game again to get them or can I just finish the other games, come back, and collect them? The game isn't BAD, but I'd really rather not play through it again if I don't have to.

Re:CoM was originally a pack-in bonus with KHIIFM, and their save files communicated to unlock Absent Silhouettes in KHIIFM and KHII cards in Re:CoM based on progress.

In the Western PS2 version, this was changed to unlock when beating Reverse/Rebirth, but the feature came back in 1.5 as a clear bonus for watching 358/2 Days.

They will be present in an existing game for you to collect later. However, it will require re-opening Rooms of Rewards because most of the new cards are found there as a second chest.

Right on. Guess I'll just hold off on opening any more, until I beat the game.

Is there a "final save" sorta like kh1/2 have in recom, where I can beat the game then just sit at it and go watch days and come back and collect all the shit I missed?

Yes, Re:CoM saves clear data and you'll be able to play afterwards.

Oh that's even better. Thanks for the assistance user, I've been enjoying playing and i'm at level 70-some now just from working my way through stuff, but i'm a few rooms away from what I assume is the final boss so I'd like to be able to come back and do the stuff for platinum if I ever decide to do it (I got really lucky with black fungus enemy card drops and most regular enemy card drops so the apparent horrid grind isn't really seeming that bad)

Post your outfits already!

If you're on F13 then you're near the final boss yes
But you're only halfway through the game

meh

What you need?

With KHIII coming out this year, I was thinking about getting into the mobile game. Is it a good time to start khux?

don't

How well do you understand the storyline?

Because if you're already confused by the spin-off games and all the characters, KHUX will make it worse.

>spin-off games

That's how any casual who's only played 1 and 2 would refer to them and you know it.

Are the Scrooges worth getting? Is I were to only take one, which is best?

Is there a KHU Veeky Forums Party I could join, or are you all part of top 10 Hardcore Parties or something?

they are all dead user.
Just try to join a top party

Attack boost 4 gauge 1, but only if you can't earn them, which you can't unless you can get stupidly far in coliseum.

I remember reading somewhere ages ago that your character in Unchained is actually a ghost/died long ago or something and you're just a memory that hasn't learned the truth that it's dead yet. Is that true or did I get memed on?

>Are the Scrooges worth getting
No. Their presence means that we're getting Avatar Boards with better skills very soon.

We better get the fucking Pegasus Cup soon. I have 6 more draws until I can mercy Aqua and I don't want it all to be for nothing

You didn't die. But you are reliving the past in the world of dreams.

You got memed on pretty hard. Both Unchained X and Union X take place in the past. What you're playing is a simulation of events (that Player is dreaming) leading up to the Keyblade War. Player got his ass handed to him/her and almost died, but two of his new Union Leader buddies came and saved him and put him to sleep with the rest of the Dandelions. There are some inconsistencies, though, and eventually the truth will be revealed. Right now Player and the other Dandelions are still in the Realm of Sleep, while the new Union Leaders are trying to figure out how to handle the situation. Until proven otherwise, assume that the Foretellers are dead.

>Player got his ass handed to him/her and almost died, but two of his new Union Leader buddies came and saved him and put him to sleep with the rest of the Dandelions.
I'm betting this is where the misunderstanding was. Depending on how long ago he got told this it might have just been a genuine misunderstanding whether you were legit dead only mostly dead

What union?

>Their presence means that we're getting Avatar Boards with better skills very soon.
>Paying 5000 jews for an avatar board
Really user, you support this shit?

>Get cosmetics
>Get multiple skills that typically are useful
>2500 Jewels a piece, typically comes with 3 skills
Avatar boards are way better than Scrooge deals that cost 1500 jewels and give out shit medals.

>He thinks I mean the 2500 ones.
>He doesnt remember the ones from the end of there year that cost almost 5000 a piece

Is rerolling a thing in Union Cross? Also how is the jewish schemes compared to FFRK?

Rerolling can be a thing, but it takes a long fucking time to do. 25-35 minutes or more if you're on a toaster emulating or just have an old phone.

You mean the Spirit ones? Also why the fuck would you assume the special ones rather than the normal avatar boards? Just for the sake of shitposting?

I'd rather not reroll if I don't have to. Do you guys still have a collab with FFRK in effect?

What do you mean, my ID?

Yeah, the collab is in effect, you should also be able to get the free KH3 King Mickey medal, and maybe the jewels from Valentines, probably not though on that last one.

There are five Unions, remember? They're asking which one of the five you joined because you can only party up with players in the same Union.

Oh I see.

The fox one.

Oh yeah which Union do I pick?

Got space in my group. Very mixed batch of players. I'm active and so are a few others.

More Broom medals when!

Bears is easier to rank higher in, just because of the laziness of some players and lack of numbers

Slut!

And all for the price of FREE

DELET

She looks really shy about it. It's cute.

What does rerolling do?

When you move to JP

she looks disgusted to me. that's not cute.

Is there an option to manually search for a party? I don't see any.