/r6g/ - Rainbow Six General

Clutch or kick edition

Operation Chimera TTS is LIVE
Outbreak TTS LIVE

rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-us/game-info/seasons/chimera/index.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=zXV4Sgeyr2c

TO NEWFRIENDS: DO NOT BUY THE "STARTER EDITION"!

>/r6g/ FAQ, Guide, and Links
pastebin.com/Wi0PwtYw
r6maps.com

>Official News
rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-us/home/index.aspx

>/r6g/ OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/gWcgwQyJ

>Stat Checking
r6db.com/
r6stats.com/
game-rainbow6.ubi.com/en-us//player-statistics//multiplayer

previously:

i want to rub IQ's soles all over my face!

i was asking about the damascus steel skin apparently some people didnt get it on purchase i wasnt even expecting it but theres gonna be a patch on chimera release day giving it to u if you bought the pass early if anyone else is wondering

Is Team Rainbow a death squad working for (((them)))?

I haven't played Siege in nearly a year, what happened to the Teamspeak?

Rainbow is an elite shekel protection squad

IIRC the Discord and Teamspeak imploded over some internal drama. I could be wrong, though.

Lads?

>HE grunt
>not SHE grunt
I thought Ubisoft was progressive.

Thank you dumb fucks for finally triggering alll my traps... that dont kill

We purged the thread and got rid of it and the big pile of dump of namefags and circlejerk that brought to every post.

It's not coming back and we are all glad.

We've been over this. Having a Discord/Teamspeak makes a little circlejerk that ends up trying to ruin the general at some point. So thankfully it got deleted from this general.

>squad of 5
>outbreak is 3 people
ubishite???

>pvp match
user???????????????????????

>5 PVP

Did you hit your head or did you not read?

How does that work?

always satisfying

>incel sperg
>fuze
every fucking time

>struggles to find the get back up button because it is never used

yfw

is there any way to get the leopard print skin anymore? or am i too late?

>incel
Shut up, woman

The one from the safari pack?
You can buy it from steam or uplay.

>she hits you down to 20hp after revived herself
I imagine your asspain if she randomly headshoted you in that scenario on webm.

What's the best way to counter Jackal if I'm a bronze shitter who can only win encounters if he gets the drop on someone unaware?

then it would have been my own fault for playing with my kill.
This on the other hand.....

montys shield fucks up in situations like this far more than it should

Rotate back to your teammates or pick an area without destroyable walls behind you and limited ways of approaching you and catch him by holding an angle.

Walk

MY SNAKE IS VERY SOLID

oh sweet, ty!

how do i find people to play with then

are the daily challenges bugged? they don't refill after 24 hours

how do i get an ela gf?

you cant, she is already my gay wife

>"I-I want to play with someone and now I CAN'T" TS/Discord fag argument all over again

You just ask via this general or you fuck off, I don't care either.

Am I really dunning kreuger? I think that I play pretty decently but no matter how hard I work in ranked I keep getting bumped back down to copper.

Who can I cosplay if I'm a dude with long hair?

hostage

Well, it's a subjective opinion (how good you rate yourself) versus an objective result (elo), so you must be dunning krueger. You are probably overthinking things though, you should be able to just pick 3 speeds and frag your way to plat without any brain.

a thirsty ugly incel

you take your sorry fucking silver 3 ass out of here and find yourself a team in some other shithole, you flamboyant faggot

That's the thing though, I average like at least 2.0k/d and in a game that is basically tdm I think that should warrant a rank higher than copper IV

basic fps skills and ok map knowledge should put you in gold at minimum

Do I spot a fellow woman who's glad that r6s have non-ridiculously sexualized tacticool female ops(waifus)?

Gonna have to do better

i wish they were more sexualised

I have objectively better than average shot placement in other FPS games that require a lot more aim than this, so it isn't my aim. I know all of the maps except tower and funhouse like the back of my hand and I always communicate over the mic.

None of that matters though when you get teammates who can't play and won't use their mics.

You shouldn't need to literally kill everyone on the enemy team to rank up.

>teammates who can't play and won't use their mics.
>shouldn't need to literally kill everyone on the enemy team to rank up.
stay in copper or find people to play with if you don't want to carry then

>find people to play with
so you admit that your rank is not a measure of your overall skill?

>/ksg/
>/owg/
>/lzg/
>/hgg2d/

Here, now you can stop tainting this general and fuck off with your typical low tier half-naked shit waifu fetish and fap to them like a proper neet.

Rank is a measure of your skill
If you want to climb out of copper without having skill, play in a group

>I can't aim so it isn't my aim

Stop when you're tilting

You just said that rank is a measure of your group's skill. That makes this no different than overwatch or dota where the only that that matters is how good your teammates are.

Fuck off animeposter

So I'm supposed to lose one ranked game per day? Because I lose the majority of my matches due to shit teammates

>Reddit spacing
>Is so shit at the game he doesn't know how shit he is
>Doesn't understand matchmaking or elo
Yeah maybe this isn't the game for you

Thank you.

If you're actually better than your team mates all you have to do is keep calm and play to the best of your ability and you will climb eventually. Getting angry at your teammates isn't going to help them or you play better.
This isn't a moba, 1 player can easily carry 4 shitters in this game

is this bait are there really still people who grow up this retarded
how old are you

Rank is an approximate level of your skill; the more you play the more accurate it is.

Playing in a group collectively boosts everyone's skills because you can communicate and know how they play.

If you're really above the skill level you are currently ranked at you will eventually rank up. Remember that the common denominator in each match is you, the likelyhood that it's all your teammates' faults in the majority of your matches is slim to none.

>can't carry the game in the game that allows solo carry
>i-it's not my fault
>me ooga team booga
This is not Overwatch or League, you can 1v5 ez.

>Dokkaebi
>Ugly

Shut the fuck up

I just want a round of house without lesion

Starterlet here. Thinking of buying a couple of operators, can anyone help me choose? Currently have fuze ash monty (have no idea how to play him though) and smoke. Thinking of getting at least one defence operator, possibly frost or lesion but could get both. I was also thinking of getting hibana but I'm not sure who is actually good or not.

23. I don't like games where your individual skill matters less than the rest of your team combined.

I like fighting games where you get placed exactly where you deserve to be.

I do rank up, and I've gotten to gold star this season but I get an unlucky streak and have days where I play 10+ matches and win ZERO. Is that all my fault?

You can ace a round, maybe two but are you honestly sitting here trying to tell me that I should be acing every single round in every single match?

Nice body. Shame it's connected to that rat face.

>having a wrong opinion

>I should be acing every single round in every single match?
And you shouldn't why? If you got the skill, it shouldn't be an issue for you.

I hate it too, sometimes you will just lose and be punished no matter how you perform. I wish ranks in games had winning or losing be a bonus or negative on top of other factors instead of being an absolute.

get lesion and hibana

She looks like a caricature gook, get over it.

>Dude why aren't you playing to win
>Bruh I gotta do this thing that will make sure even if we lose I don't lose as much rank as the rest of you

Okay I know you are joking now. If you really have the skill to ace every round you will cap where exactly? Gold? Plat? Diamond would be a cakewalk if you played with even one other competent player. That is not an accurate representation of skill.

Should I lose full ELO for this?

Name a fucking scenario that would happen in.

Play a free for all game then ya doofus. OR just stop obsessing about rank.

But really this game is really, really not very fun to play without 'friends' -so sort something out.

Hibana is fantastic. She's never not useful. Probably the best out of the DLC ops to get. Frost is ok, simple enough to play but you dont usually get too much mileage out of her mats since people are pretty aware of them. Lesion's traps are useful to pinpoint enemy locations, but he might need a little more map knowlegde to be played effectively. Valk might be the best option in terms of ease of use/usefulness when it comes to DLC defense ops.

>Okay I know you are joking now.
I'm not you dumb fuck. Stop making excuses or get over the fact that you're shit at game and only able to blame others.

Yes, because given enough games played, the same will happen to the enemy team a greater amount of times (They have 5 people who can ragequit, your team only has 4)

shut the fuck up shitter

>0 - 1
>WHY AM I COPPER
I need that laugh, thanks

>Play a free for all game then ya doofus. OR just stop obsessing about rank.
I do. I don't care about rank but playing copper matches is FRUSTRATING.

You are joking.
>hurr you are SHIT at the game if you can't go 20-0 all the way to diamond
if you try to spew that garbage at me one more time I will stop replying to you.

You should not lose the same amount of points for going 1-5 as you do when you go 5-1. There. Problem solved.

I'd love for you to shut the fuck up, shitter.

>you died in the first round? pfft ur fuckin garbage kid
stop

>"i-im not fucking trash guys...!"
>"m-muh t-team...!"
you're garbage, get over over it.

>Should I lose full ELO for this?
Yes. Map knowledge and winning firefights are part of your skillset in Siege. Having enough social skill to form a 5-stack is also part of your gameplay performance. Not being able to find enough friends to fill out your party, and instead queuing with randoms who quit midmatch, is just as much your responsibility as it is being able to control your guns' recoil. It IS your fault that those two dropped, because it IS your job to befriend dependable squadmates, so you do deserve that loss.

Thanks mates. To be honest I'm fairly happy with my current operators, it's just annoying if someone picks one. I think I could get a fair amount of mileage just out of fuze and smoke

H-HE'S FAST

>ME OOGA TEAM BOOGA
>PLEASE GIVE ME MORE YOUS
Fuck right off.

If you aren't shit how come you're copper?