/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Previous thread >/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>Danganronpa News Updated 11/15/17
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC Spike Chunsoft opens North American publishing branch

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide
Modding guides: docs.google.com/document/d/1J1kzVZus2k1ci8uiNUYuyXfHuGfnoDHELQ9httsdCMw/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1LDc2DG46Jzs7oyp8vnzDonuqMtLetew6T5TqIZVoVgM/edit

>Danganronpa 1&2
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles Updated 28/12/2017
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

>Winter Danganronpa:
docs.google.com/document/d/1lwq5uisL7AlEGiQIvn84Hf4KuEm5nlbhjRyJ-XE3M54/edit

penis

nyamami

I love my wife!

I love Kirumi!

Someone pleeease please help, I just downloaded DR1 and I extracted everything BUT I keep getting the error 0xc0000142 whnever i hit launch, i tried everything and nothing works, someone help, are there any solutions to this? :(

Ass Trial

wow this was fast

Shirogane.

I love Sayaka!

Oumaede!

Killing myself for her.

"Just go away and die your meaningless death alone. Don't drag me into it."

How can one woman be so perfect, lads?

This pairing is unhealthy

More like Shitrogane

I love Izuru!

I love the Hope he keeps in his pants.

Can you please shut the fuck up? It's probably the most vanilla pairing in the series. Why the hell do people keep saying it's unhealthy? Unless you mean you're unhealthy obsessed with it, then that's fine. But still why do people keep picking on it?

t. buttmad Saiakafag

Shirogane.

It's an obstacle to their own ships.

Such splendid taste, user! With wills of steel, our hearts and souls for dearest Kirumin!

friendly reminder

How in the world am I supposed to find those exact threads in the archive?
Can you just give me a brief rundown please?

I'm not saying Komaeda was never treated kindly in his life before Hinata
But if you think Hinanami is canon at least be objective enough to see the same amount of validity in Komahina regardless of your own sexuality or gender
The ability to think outside of yourself will do wonders

But why the positioning?

Also, just realized, despite it supposedly featuring the survivors in the OVA everyone was given a small appearance in the happy nwp world.

Why wasn't Nanami there?
They made a point to even show Monaca and Yusuke.
Obviously AI Nanami is dead/gone, but in this world, none of Komaeda's classmates are controlled by the Alter Ego program itself.
Komaeda's classmates are little more than NPCs, the ones closest to him contain either some pieces of his subconscious, or have been programmed to encourage him to wake up.
So an NPC version of Human Nanami should have theoretically existed within this NWP.
I love Nanami, don't get me wrong, and this isn't a stab at her.
But why wasn't she there?

You could argue that her death would remind him of the trauma of converting to despair, since this is DR3's shitty canon continuation, but Junko is there.
And Junko was the catalyst for everything, and it isn't like Komaeda is unaware of that fact.

His obsession with Junko, which yes is also a validly arguably canon ship, reach the point of both romantic love and seething hatred.
He chopped off his hand to replace it with hers.
Seeing Junko in his dream world would have been just as, if not more, traumatic to his mind.

>too lazy to break this post up sorry

It's unhealthy because Saihara is creepily obsessed with a woman who's not remotely interested in him.

Do people honestly think one ship invalidates their own? Man, why can't everyone just have their own opinions and stop shitting on others.

Another Imposter? I can't have you disgracing the Togami name, so I'll just have to deal with you.

Izuru's dick is at least 8 inches

Danganronpa but it's one Impostor and 15 Byakuyas
the Impostor must earn his place as a 100% totally legit Togami

Because that would be reasonable.

"Coach" is someone who basically created a bunch of discord drama (the fandub discord to be exact, which also ruined and ended the project) there is also proof that he cheated on his GF at a con with one of the femanons here (there was screenshots of private messages between them) this is unrelated but he also really hates male on male pairings for dumb as fuck reasons, but at least he admits it's dumb as fuck. All of this should be in the mid 2016 archives I think, it was before v3 was revealed at least.

>DR1 is Kirigiri
>DR2 is Komaeda and somewhat Nanami
>DR3 is Maki

creator pets

>Forcing drama into the thread
What, no pajeet to goad and fling shit at?

Mate I would argue you've got DR2 backwards
Kodaka went on record as saying that anyone who dislikes Nanami is inhuman

Someone asked for the spoon, I fed.

Junko is the biggest one of them all

Is that franziska?

So this all happened right after I stopped coming here

>tfw I was in that server part of that project
>tfw glad I ended up ghosting out

I love my beautiful wife Maki so much! I just want wrap my arms around her, stroke her hair, and kiss her on the forehead!

Unrelated to all previous questions, user. But why do you post Chiaki sprites?

Lewd your waifu in the /trash/ thread more if you really love her

I love Nagito!

I asked, user, because I didn't know, and I'm too lazy to look in the archives so you can blame me

Chiaki has some comfy poses. I usually don't post sprites at all but I just felt like it for some reason.

You are apart of the problem.
Dumping everyone's personal history is just cancer and brings down the quaility.
The people who they are now, are not who they were before.

Then ask him yourself.

No girl deserve this treatment except Ibuki

Angie! And her beloved floorboard!

Fuck no, lewding your waifu is disgraceful.

What do you people think a waifu is?

>this is unrelated but he also really hates male on male pairings for dumb as fuck reasons
I think it was mainly because of the Jojo's fandom, but yeah, still dumb.

An acceptable explanation. I cannot deny that Chiaki's sprites are exceedingly comfy. I wish you a good day, user.

Someone you love, not lewd or wish to see having sex with someone other than yourself.

And you as well, user! With hearts of iron, until the day we meet her!

>apart of the problem
Gee I wonder who this is. And yeah no, you can't just try to erase what you did in the past and act like a good boy while doing the same shit, that's not how it works. Not talking about you though.

Jesus christ, how much of a normalfag can you be?

Didn't he create her off of the image he had of a perfect girlfriend anyway?

>lewding your waifu

So you just think someone is going to go into detail about their faults just because you ask them? Everyone is biased and likes to see only their side of the story, and with an ego as big as Coach has it would be hard for him to admit his faults. I saw it all go down, so I'd like to let people know how he really is, especially when everyone seems to ignore it just because of his "I CAN VOICE EVERY MALE CHARACTER WIDE VOCAL RANGE" shit. I'm not going to reply to any posts relating to it anymore, I don't want it to seep into the thread anymore than it has.

Define "lewd" her, because I think I've already said what I'd like to do to her there
I dunno, if you wouldn't stick your peen in your waifu is she really your waifu?

Refer to . I want to be the one to have sex with her, not someone else.

Angie loves getting nailed by hard wood

Your beautiful wife Maki loves you too, nyan!

Maki doing her twitch streams again

I can't ask him I don't even remember my login to the discord account I used and why would I want to ask him directly about bad things that he had done?

>The people who they are now, are not who they were before.

It was 2016 not a distant high school memory with all of us being immature teenagers.
And personally, I sensed that he had a big ego anyway.

Your wife loves you too!

Is it okay to even bring personal info when the person have deleted their stuff though? I found that pretty abusive.

Eh, I dunno. I'd punch me from half a year ago in the face, he'd punch me from a year ago in the face, he'd punch me from a year and a half ago in the face, etc. And of course, me half a year from now would punch me in the face, with the reason all being that past me is a fucking moronic twat compared to future me. Sure, people should be held accountable but they do become less shitty over time.

Maki wearing cat ears to get more viewers! She noticed that for some reason when she cosplays and acts like a cat she even gets new followers!

I'm going to end /drg/. So don't any of you go and do anything unnecessary, alright?

It sounds like you just consistently make bad choices if you're needing to punch yourself in the face that often user

With e-celebs and attention whores within Veeky Forums generals it'll eventually happen (just take Poyo for example).

Worst girl per game:

Celestia, Mukuro, Sayaka
Akane, Hiyoko, Ibuki
Miu, Himiko, Angie

You will (not) find a single mistake.

Nobody should ever bring personal info to this website for any reason. Once somebody does decide to reveal themselves, I have no sympathy for anything that happens as a result.

What do you expect from this shithole?

Do it.

It's not bad choices, I just hate past me, and future me will hate current me. I feel it's healthier than hating present me.

You should stop hating yourself, I would headpat myself from all years and ages.

Modified list:

Sayathot, Celeste, Toko
Hiyoko, Akane, Sonia
Tenko, Tsumugi, Kirumi

Sayaka is a precious girl. No bully.

This is pretty much a mindless ritualpost at this point so it has no effect on me

Take off everyone except Ibuki

>taking Mukuro out when all her crimes are worse than all the other girls combined

How did you make to have an even shittier taste than him?

It wasn't even intentional. He wasn't asking for it.

Let me fix it.

Touko, Junko, Mukuro
Akane, Peko, Ibuki
Tenko, Angie, Himiko

>Always hating your past and future

Are you a drug addict or something to only be able to enjoy life in the present?
user that's an awful way to look at it.
Why not have present you aim to make future you happy?

Any idea how the guys react when you give this to 'em?

All worst girls list that dont include Ibuki are mocked.

>opinions

I don't know if I like Meowki or Maki more to be completely honest, they're both so adorable. But I won't lie there's some impure things I'd like to do with Meowki compared to Maki

Hells to the no! That son of a bitch hasn't done shit to earn that!

No you moron, I don't hate future me! How could I, he's so much better than I am, and I'm already pretty hot shit! I'm quite happy myself, I just hate past me 'cause past me's always an idiot!

By being non-existant in this plane.

Way better just for the v3 choices. Miu is trash but I can't put her down when you have tenko, kirumi or tsumugi

They would all be creeped out except for Komaeda and Teruteru, they would be aroused.

ugli traitorous rat girl

Switch Himiko and Miu for Tenko and Kirumi and it is accurate.

Nothing wrong with impure things, as long as Meowki is happy with it!

Puffy cheeks are just as adorable as ever.

wow you're fusing the ugli and rat posts now, that's a combo