Recommended Reading: pastebin.com/eJ4kNhSE
Cao Cao 2014: pastebin.com/UHcpuWM6
Three Kingdoms 2010: pastebin.com/yTcAccLy

Dynasty Warriors 9 New Gameplay Playlist:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLmBdlHcHH7paWcO8ucTw-UqwlEWUhvUS7

Total War: THREE KINGDOMS Trailer:
youtu.be/s4D42vMUSIM

Bulletin:
-Zhou Cang, Cheng Pu, Man Chong, Xu Sheng, Xun You, Cao Xiu and Xin Xianying are newcomers.
-Dong Bai, Xiahou Ji, Hua Xiong and Yuan Shu are DLCs.
-Dynasty Warriors 9 has a roster of 90 playable characters and 4 DLC characters.
-Samurai Warriors 5 is now in development

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6oIT5bSGs8k.
youtube.com/watch?v=6Nq_F0gCqYs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Post sexy pictures of Zhang Jiao, or I'll turn this thread over to the proper authorizes for illegal use of firearms.

Impressive OP, Guan Yu!

I have a GTX1080 and get a perfect 60 fps and superior graphics despite the games terrible visuals and engine. Better than consoles getting 20 fps in the open world, however. Luckily I pirated this game and refuse to give Koei any money for this travesty. The combat is great, though and I've spent tons of hours.

>Zhou Yu
>2000 IQ
>no bullshitting no need to make Wei troops believe you can do magic tricks
>can play the flute
>sought after by Yuan Shu and Cao Cao
>respected to the point that Cao Cao even slandered him just to ruin his reputation
>damn even Cao Cao wanted his wife
>a total bro, even to Cheng Pu who discredits him everytime he speaks
>eventually earns Cheng Pu's respect
>looks prettier than Zhuge Liang's wife
>had the most unique moveset in DW2
>best pole user in DW9

How can Zhuge Liang, that fraud, even compare?

This girl is pretty, can anyone hook a brother up? Shufags and that gay Zhou Yu need not reply to me.

I'm amazed how much detail goes in to portraying a character's emotion in this game. I can sense Ling Tong's vindictive rage towards Gan Ning.

>start up DW9
>bored instantly

That entire scenario was totally fucked, and it literally happened right as Sun Quan was getting vengeance on the man that killed his father. Not only was Ling Tong not allowed by Sun Quan to get the same vengeance, but he even made him work with his father's murderer.

>fuck, man, he killed my father
>but hey, you can have your father's men and property
>oh okay

Historically accurate. Seriously. Quan fucking did that,

but did Zhou Yu create the wheelbarrow????

Got a mission playing Zhao Yun where you have to collect a mineral for a dressmaker. In the end, it was Cao Cao ordering it. To add to that, it was a little too big for a woman. Is Cao Cao the moonlighting type?

I just got the first Warriors Orochi, what should I expect?

>consoles

AMBITION

Kickass music, great roster and a really shitty Wu campaign

youtube.com/watch?v=6oIT5bSGs8k.

Good riddance

>10

What do you guys think of my wife?

she is
CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE!!!!!!!!!

It was a common thing to become a terracotta statue in china those days. Poor soldiers were sent to be preserved until they wake up in 21 century...

I forgot to turn off custom officers, sorry Liu Bei

Why is he so based?

God i wish Empires 8 didn't worked like fucking ass
>Alt tab in the camp menu
>Text gets all fucky and sometimes it just crashes
>If you pick certain voice pack for your character the game crashes after the first cutscene
>If i want to play with my PS4 controller i have to do some fucking voodoo shit because it freezes in the button mapping screen
Also is there a way to have only game generals instead of those randomized generic ones too?
Because i always end up filling my ranks with them because when i hire i can't recognize between one of the characters and randomized ones.

For some reason when I startd playing today my controls aren;t working as they were previously. Namely I can't mark places on the map. Was using the shitty steam overlay fix as nothing else seemed to work and I haven't changed anything since yesterday.

I like how the man option just makes him look stereotypically american. Gives him heavy stubble and gets rid of his asian eyes and shit.

What controller are you using?

So does the latest DW have any qualities at all?

I'm not even sure I want to pirate it

No, it's abject fucking garbage. It runs badly on PC unless you have a GTX1080 like I do.

Wired 360. Luckily it's nothing gamebreaking and if i ever want to mark somewhere on the map all I have to do is lean over to my keyboard and hit j, but it's pretty fucking annoying all the same.

I did try fiddling with the binds in game and where they're mapped to the controller but nothing seems to want to play ball.

It's honestly pretty funny all around. Combat's the best it's every been, music is really good, and the open world lends itself pretty well to the actual big story battles, but is a little goof outside of it. Some of the other stuff needs some work, and is flawed though.

Im guessing it will be better just to wait until the release Xtreme Legends 9 or Empires 9 right?

They've confirmed after 9's reception that they're not going to work on DW for the forseeable future.

no they didn't, shut up

I'm kinda hyped for empires. The way the open world and bases work lends itself much better to that than the story mode in the base game + XL.

How bad comparatively to their other games? Nioh runs pretty good and the Sanada game did decently, Arslan was a bit botched though

Top right doesn't look that American to me

I completely forgot about the alt-right bogeyman they had going for a while.

That's weird. An issue like that seems like there is a problem with the controller drivers.

Unplayable unless you have a GTX1080 like me, unless you're the kind of person who thinks running at 20 fps constantly is acceptable. In which case you might as well be a console pleb.

>I'm kinda hyped for empires
user, I...

At this point im always waiting for the Empires release because i find cooler to make my character and be part of the story be either as some rat tag band doing missions for pittance or making my own kingdom, i still think they should improve a bit more the progression tho the last time i played i did Yellow Turbant and i finished the rebellion almost instantly with my character and earned absolutely nothing, i think the only time i've seen some cool progression was when i allied with the yellow turbant and i ascended through their ranks and the leader asked me to be his brother

Only the bottom right one is using the "man filter" which is the one I'm talking about. The other ones are just mustache and goate filters

>hurr like me

Shut the fuck up, you don't need a 1080 to run this game properly. Stop spewing shit you don't know.

Actually, I know plenty. I've been contributing alot of information related to this games visuals and performance for a while now. I've informed people about the best movesets and the combat.

Official map of /eagg/.

He's a memeposter, let him have this. he might kill himself without it. Atleast he's not the saberposter

My evil lair is Yiling? Seems fitting, I want to burn you all alive.

>game describes wei as north, wu east, and shu south
triggered. This is wrong, r-right lads? I always thought of it as Wei north, Wu south, and Shu west.

Dong Wu/Eastern Wu is the Wu in the Three Kingdoms, however the lands they ruled were known as the Southlands.

Wei = Greater China
Shu = Riverlands
Wu = Southlands

I don't mind, Wuwei is great.

I see, that makes sense. Still, look at this fucking map bros. Us wubois go further down south than the shoefags, and we are also bigger and more important than dumb shoe, therefore we should be the south to Wei's north while while shoe is some meme west with no east to balance them out.

West is technically supposed to Guanzhong,Liang,etc. The area west of Changan.
I do agree though, Wu is as South as South gets when it comes to the Three Kingdoms.

>while shoe is some meme west with no east to balance them out
absolutely merciless m8

>That random castle in the way south is Wu's
Huh, I thought it was unaffiliated with anyone.

It took Deng Ai and Zhong Hui the same amount of time to conquer Shu as it did for Cao Cao to defeat Yuan Shao at Guandu.
Literal speed demons.

yuan shao is much more significant than stinky shoe.

Thing is, Wu's territory was large but most of it was empty.

Shu and Wei were well developed.

That's Jiao, a very cantankerous region. The-Archlich actually wrote about the war there between Wu and Jin, and it's a whole clusterfuck. It initially belonged to Shi Xie who basically ruled out the safest part of China, IE as far away from the bullshit surrounding Luoyang.

Liu Shan and the new generation couldn't keep up especially after Zhuge died. Wu would have died as fast if only they knew how bad things got after Sun Quan died.

Interesting, this sort of thing should have been in the game. As is, that town is just there to be there as it serves no purpose.

Wu was conquered quicker than Shu, and many of the "new" generation were actually far more talented. Luo Xian's defence of Yongan/Gongan makes Zhang Liao at Hefei look like a fucking bitch that only won because Sun Quan's army were LITERALLY shitting themselves to death because of sickness.

Scratch that first part, they weren't conquered quicker. I'm sick, so I have a legitimate excuse. They weren't conquered quicker. Math is hard. Shu did put up a much harder fight though, but they had no chance against Zhong Hui and Deng Ai.

>Shu was well developed
fake news. Mods delete this at once.

>realize I don't know who the successor of sun quan was
>look it up
>"He is also known as the Prince of Kuaiji or (less frequently) Marquis of Houguan (候官侯), which were his successive titles after he was deposed in 258 by the regent Sun Chen. He was succeeded by his brother Sun Xiu, who managed to oust Sun Chen from power and kill him. Two years after Sun Liang's dethronement, he was falsely accused of treason and demoted from a prince to a marquis, after which he committed suicide.

holy fucking shit how does this even happen

Wu is a depressing cluster fucker...
Sun Quan lets Wu fall apart and dies. Zhuge Ke literally saves in a year, but they kill him. Sun Jun is terrible, Sun Chen is EVEN worse. Sun Xiu works with Ding Feng to kill him and regain control!... only to let his corrupt friends ruin the state. He dies and Sun Hao takes over. Sun Hao ignores every good piece of advice, is a terrible pile of garbage and eventually his state is destroyed by Jin.

So what about that rare opinion that DW8XL is more fun to play than DW9?

To the user who recommended King's War the other day, thank you. I've been really enjoying myself watching it the past few days.

Lady Cao best girl, that actress is my new waifu.

New Hampshire resident assaults African American hating-drug addict on live television.

Yes. I'm pretty sure everyone (except for one) in /eagg/ agrees. The problem is going back to it after getting spoiled with DW9's better combat system.

DW9 is the new hotness now.

Btw, the new patch apparently stabilized the framerate on conesoles. People even on the og PS4 are saying it runs way better. I wasn't gonna say anything, but my pro version definitely seems to not be having any issues at all since the patch and it was already running the game really well.

Not on Xbox though. I'm still waiting.

>>Btw, the new patch apparently stabilized the framerate on conesoles. People even on the og PS4 are saying it runs way better
I honestly thought I was just imagining so I didn't say it, but yeah, it did seem really smooth even on my OG PS4. Also, the game is just weirdly pretty sometimes.

Why not just picking up Z though?
It was on PC in English too

Link to PC download anywhere?

Literally the first Google result of "orochi z pc"

Weather effects are working better for one

Orochi Z has fucked up lighting effects though

You mean the excessive bloom they've applied to make the game look "next gen"?
youtube.com/watch?v=6Nq_F0gCqYs

Well that and the fact that torches no longer light up dark stages and they instead opted to make everything as bright as possible resulting in dulled out colors

Is 3 Ultimate worth getting if you already beat vanilla?

Most pointless addition in the game.

He's fun tho

I guess i will wait until Empires to enjoy 9 so i can make my self insert character, maybe in 10 years when they try to pop another DW game.

>thinking there's going to be another dw after the horrific launch reception
user, I...

Every fucking launch reception is the same stop pretending its the first time they got shitted on by everyone.

I haven't seen much of a bad reception from anyone but chinks complaining their toasters can't run the game and that chinese dub isn't available for PC.

Of course there's that Jim guy followers, but they're worthless neets.

Reddit's biggest subreddits were literally dumping all over the entire game. GameFAQs was shitting all over it. Every Youtube video was shitting all over it and any positive ones are heavily disliked with inflammatory comments.

This wasn't business as usual, this was Koei's biggest disaster yet.

Yes and they're all chinese if you look into it.

>Luoyang
Ahh, the Imperial Aura that radiates overs the capital truly tells me that I have Heaven’s backing!

>all of the posters in Reddit's biggest gaming subreddits and gameFAQs and Youtube commenters on English youtuber's with large fanbases are all Chinese
Are you sure it wasn't actually the russian bots trying to destabalize America?