>Event item tracker
js41637.github.io/Overwatch-Item-Tracker/#/events/LUNAR_NEW_YEAR

Previous thread:

>still no matching/complimenting Shimada-themed skins

SOON

Hana is best girl there’s just no denying this

Hanafags are ruining this game.

추악한 암캐, 멀리 가거나 내 거시기 빨아, 너의 선택이야.

I love my time-jumping tomboy wife, Lena "T.Racer" Oxton!

She is cute and she is pure!

Mei!
I love Mei!
Mei is cute!

daddy

How does it feel that your hero is going to be straight up trash, a troll pick that will NEVER counter dive?
Feels good, right?

That's not very nice user. Don't speak to Hana that way

>McCree has run into Talon
Do you think Genji has/will?

Only one more day till esports are back thank god

Will Pharah become a roastie like her mother?

Mei's ass is my favourite character!

ASIAN GIRLS WITH FRICKIN MISSILE LAUNCHERS ATTACHED TO THEIR SHOULDERS

>Overwatch story progressing anywhere
no

>the huge gap between those tiny fuckin tits

How does it feel that, if Brigitte comes close to hard countering Genji or Tracer, she'll be nerfed?

To prevent her vagina from being sullied with the Big Omnic Cock, Reinhardt took Bridgittes virginity

Well by the time Ana was 32 she already had a child out of wedlock so Pharah can't beat her

>Yes as it is the 27th and the 27th hero is coming soon
I-I was being fucked with, right?

BRRRRRRRAAAAAAPPPPP

yes, but i don't think reaper has a bone to pick with genji. First of all he wasn't his protege like mcmeme. And second of all he left overwatch long before the schizm so he wasn't expected to take a stand in the confrontation between over and blackwatch. I don't think genji even shares any dialogue with his former blackwatch partners or any of overwatch for that matter, except for shitcy, but that's to be expected.

I want to bury my face between those beauties and suck them for hours

Like how Moira has been nerfed despite being ridiculously overtuned?

do you think she calls reinhardt daddy in front of torb?

Her design is goddamn boring and generic. She better have badass crusader armor.

>M-MUH-MUH-MUUUUH-MUUUUUURCY!! MURCY OP!!!!! BLIZZ NERF!!!!
>okay we'll nerf her jeez
>M-MOH-MOOOOOHHHH-MOIRRAAA OP! TOO OP! NERF!
>but you just asked for mercy nerfs, surely--
>OP OP FUCK YOU BLIZZARD NERF IT NERF IT NERF IT

yes, it's a drug

>He came into another thread and posted it again

WHat are the chances that this year's uprising event is gonna be the same operation like last year but from Blackwatch's point of view? There are 4 confirmed heros who are exmembers. 3 of them being dps is a problem though. But if it worked for junkenstein i don't see why it wouldn't work here
but judging by the latest halloween event it's gonna be the same shit though

>so insecure he photoshopped Reyes out
Extreme autism

>This is my first time posting that

>Moira counters genji/tracer

No, she just doesn't automatically get blown the fuck out in their presence like the other supports

true love look like this. Watch as you please.

i think it's a natural frame from ana's video. no photoshop required

>reinhardt names the kids
>yfw they're actually his kids

>I don't think genji even shares any dialogue with his former blackwatch partners or any of overwatch

thats because they pull the whole "genji was in blackwatch" out of their asses

Rein only likes men.

Do you actually not remember the origin of the picture....?

They've managed to ruin the designs of hacker girl, turret quadraped, doomfist, and mad scientist. How are they going to ruin this perfect opportunity to have a cute tomboy with cool gadgets or cool armor? You just know they will find a way to ruin something seemingly unruinable.

So when is she released?

Not only that but she wears incredibly slutty outfits when she is with Reinhardt

Genji got a new line with McCree when he deflects his bullets though. When McCree bumped into Talon they weren't after him specifically. But at the same time, McCree neutralized them just as the majority of them realized he was on the train.

Frankly, if Reaper is trying to inject Blackwatch into Talon for his own purposes, it would make sense to find out Reaper has contacted Genji. It would explain Genji reaching out to his brother to warn him that he'll be forced to choose a side and as we know Talon is trying to recruit Hanzo. So, what better way to explain that Genji may know that, right? Just my opinion.

I can't wait for the moment where Blizzard will reveal that Reinhardt is actually a faggot
Even if it would much more fun to have a gay doomfist

>doomfist

Doomfist has a badass design though.

what do you mean user?

>ruin
>Doomfist
Pick one.

>as we know Talon is trying to recruit Hanzo
que?

To be clear, she doesn't counter tracer nothing does lmao but she does counter genji. Genji can't stay in the presence of a moira any more than he can stick around when a torb turret is up and firing at him.

Closest thing to a tracer counter is going to be nu-sombra (only against shitter tracers) and even then it's going to be a huge investment to put a sombra on your team just to have something that can reliably deal with tracer/pharmercy.

Why do you guys keep telling me I'm shit and that's why I belong in silver? I got my masters friend to play on my account to try to do something about my silver rank and he lost 1/3rd of the games he played and really struggled because the teammates were always shit. How am I supposed to get out of silver when he can barely manage?

Yes, I remember what the whole picture looks like.

I can see him being the next gay hero just to prove that gays can be buff and manly too

Hanzo's whole story line is about him having to "pick a side."

Agreed with everything here

We're really gonna have a reveal today? That 27-27 seemed too on the nose to be real. When was Moira released?

In game lines.

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU FUCK UP A GUY CALLED DOOMFIST
HE'S A BIG GUY WITH A BIG FIST
HMMMM WHAT SHOULD THIS -BIG GUY- BE? A TANK?
NAH LET'S MAKE HIM A DPS, BIG HITBOXES AND DPS MESH SO WELL, THAT'S WHY REAPER, BASTION AND MEI ARE SO GOOD

Does anyone think they can't be? Sticking your dick in a mans ass doesn't mean you can't be a badass.

Why would we get Bridgette? She does the same thing her father does.

>seismic slam still assfucks your fps randomly
I THOUGHT THEY FIXED THIS

are you retarded? whatch the video again (or for the first time as it seems). the people on the picture are slowly fading away with morrison to fade away the last. if you screenshot it at just the right time you'll get what that user posted without shopping

America

>just to prove that gays can be buff and manly too
Are you from 1950?

I will marry Asp Pharah and there is no power on Earth that can stop me

>blizzard
>ever fixing anything that's not 'muh toxicity'
lel

It would be shopping if you moved Morrison around dingus

I wouldn't consider mei a dps.
Reality seems to have you by the balls, unless you kill yourself and travel to the other side.

They're taking forever to reveal Reaper is straight.

"reality" want a word with you :) :)

Realize most right winged Veeky Forums users have the societal awareness of a 80 year old grandmother. They're all incredibly out of touch.

>If we get Brigitte it basically means we will never get a danish or norwegian hero
Why does sweden always get everything?

I have some bad news for you user...

>torb drops a bunch of screws
>he goes to bend over but brigitte stops him and says "no its ok i'll get them"
>blatantly angles herself to be directly in front of rein
>bends entirely with her back in her brand new skirt that she got torb to buy her by pouting
>after 20 seconds she stands up and hands them to torb with an innocent smile on her face
>torbs face later that night

I don't like you at all.

No I'm just saying why I think they would do it, don't make me suck your dick faggot

Their goal is 50ish heroes so what makes you think that

Doomfist is more of a tank as well, when it comes to normal Doomfist players. Don't expect OWG players to actually understand the game past surface lever.

They should just release her trailer already. No point in waiting, everyone knows who the next hero is.

Why don't these niggers just save as hero 27 tease

Because editing an f12 is so difficult

>No I'm just saying why I think they would do it
Yes. I understood that.
>don't make me suck your dick faggot
This I don't understand.

Would Rein a much younger girl he himself named?

>so that is why she calls Reinhardt daddy!

I-is she hurt?!

Stop! Brigitte is pure!

Well it's the same people that named a ptr build the doomfist build

“The Alchemist empowered her ally – Ah, if only she had a gallant, powerful knight fighting at her side! ‘A waste of her alchemy’, she thought privately…”

“The Alchemist secretly longed to unleash her achemical boost upon one of her most stalwart companions – the Crusader! But he was nowhere to be found…”

“Though few saw past her potions and elixirs, the Alchemist was known to be a great beauty…”

You guys need to embrace the canon.

Good for you user, I hope you'll invite me and my wife to the wedding.

its fine, i don't like you either. its something your parents and i have in common.

>looks like she's in her thirties in this drawing
How old is she? I thought I saw something that mentioned she's 16.

Because Blizzard's comp system is really broken and doesn't seem to get better for a long time. Cone back in teo or three years maybe.

>Chicks with abs and muscles

>not wanting to wrestle over the dominant position in sex with a strong girl

ur a fanny mate