Guides: steamcommunity.com/app/570/guides
Guides 2: dota2.gamepedia.com/Guides
Cosmetic Simulator: dotaloadout.com
Competitive Scene: wiki.teamliquid.net/dota2/Main_Page

>STATISTICS
Competitive DOTA 2 Analysis: datdota.com
Personal Statistics: dotabuff.com
Personal Statistics 2: opendota.com
Personal Statistics 3: stratz.com (beta)
Hero Stats, DPS Calculator, & Interactive Map: devilesk.com/dota2

>NEWS & STREAMS
gosugamers.net
liquiddota.com
dota2protracker.com
Streamlink: github.com/streamlink/streamlink
GUI: github.com/streamlink/streamlink-twitch-gui

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/DotA2/comments/80n6gq/ama_eternalenvy/
youtube.com/watch?v=2cwohcLrl3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=LIDe-yTxda0
youtube.com/watch?v=wKyMIrBClYw
youtube.com/watch?v=svqjijZHQrI
youtube.com/watch?v=MTUvx1-YIjo
youtube.com/watch?v=TPMZPBm7ajI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

anime makes you worse at dota

so what game are you going to play when dota dies

viable reported
aghs in the place of heart

Tryharding Artifact.
Like Dota in 2011-2013 period that I never experienced

nth for Battlepass in 2 hours

I'VE BEEN TO HELL AND BACK AND BACK TO HELL AND BACK

you need to go back.

>bucharest major sunday

fuck yes

I'll play whatever I feel like it. The same thing I used to do before dota.

Thanks for using a trip. Now I know when you post so I can keep track of your communications.:)

PUGNA IS A _ _ _ _

esporgs hype
:DDD

trab

M A L E

When's E-Sports, dotards?

S H I T

>team has good mobility
>two enemy split pushers
>carry dies once after going full retard
>"we need to five man"
>lose

playing dota mkes you more likely to act on gay fantasies
playing pugna means you want to be the bottom

girl

>I don't think there will ever be a way to accurately tell individual skill in a team game.
I agree, but I hate the narrative that exists in this thread where if you are a low rank your opinion is irrelevant and you can't have a valid criticism of the game when the ranking system heavily favors people who abuse the way it works.

>Veeky Forums is never gonna admit any of that though and you will never convince them.
honestly I think it is really interesting how they will do backflips to prove that I am bad at the game instead of taking an honest look at the system and trying to see if my complaints have any merit. You are your rank itt and I think that is something holding the discussion back. It doesn't matter if you are copper or pro league, if you have a valid criticism of the game then it should be taken seriously instead of ad hom'd into the ground.

>I don't think there will ever be a way to accurately tell individual skill in a team game.
I agree, but I hate the narrative that exists in this thread where if you are a low rank your opinion is irrelevant and you can't have a valid criticism of the game when the ranking system heavily favors people who abuse the way it works.

>Veeky Forums is never gonna admit any of that though and you will never convince them.
honestly I think it is really interesting how they will do backflips to prove that I am bad at the game instead of taking an honest look at the system and trying to see if my complaints have any merit. You are your rank itt and I think that is something holding the discussion back. It doesn't matter if you are copper or pro league, if you have a valid criticism of the game then it should be taken seriously instead of ad hom'd into the ground.

I agree, but I hate the narrative that exists in this subreddit where if you are a low rank your opinion is irrelevant and you can't have a valid criticism of the game when the ranking system heavily favors people who abuse the way it works.

>r/dota2 is never gonna admit any of that though and you will never convince them.

t. 2k shitter

All they need is a sub 50% winrate category.

WHERE IS DA ARTIFACT valve?

the amount of mental gymnastics you are willing to do just to avoid accepting the hard truth is astounding.

the amount of mental gymnastics you are willing to do just to avoid accepting the hard truth is astounding.

Dota 2 will never trully die.

If you can't climb mmr above 2k you must have brain damage, and so of course no one will take your opinions seriously

C UT E
U
T
E

>Elder Treeant

>the sweaty virgin legend 5 player VS
The Chad Crusader

me and a friend reached legend without any effort, we play support duos and spend most of the time roaming
how hard would it be to start our own (serious) team?

>wow chrono trigger is on steam
>it's another mobile port by squeenix

pretty hard
first you will have to find three other players around your skill level willing to put in the time and energy to commit to a team, and they will have to be in your region as well. Then you have to organize them all, you need someone to take the lead and do admin shit for the team, you need to start analyzing your opponents games and building your own strats around your skills and weaknesses and set aside time for scrims and strategizing as well as playing in qualis.
Even then you'll never win anything except maybe a chipotle gift card

???

I think its a new hat for voids chronosphere?
If it has anything to do with another game I am not sure why he would post it here.
Dotards don't play any other games.

I actually started playing PoE last autumn and managed to rack up 900h since then. Still haven't gotten bored of it.
>tfw Bestiary is starting in less than a week

t. crusader

>tfw james is playing dota

reddit ruined DotA 2

who

Why does this retard pronounce naga so obnoxiously?

>I agree, but I hate the narrative that exists in this thread where if you are a low rank your opinion is irrelevant and you can't have a valid criticism of the game when the ranking system heavily favors people who abuse the way it works.
there is a difference between expressing an opinion based on what high skill players say and not knowing what you are talk about
you are in le trench because you are a whiny autistic and get reported until you have to play with retards that get reported for being so bad that they ruin games

wtf, EE is /ourguy/

reddit.com/r/DotA2/comments/80n6gq/ama_eternalenvy/

post medal grinding tunes
youtube.com/watch?v=2cwohcLrl3Q

i started playing last summer and 900h too!. btw whats your mmr? need to know if i should feel good or bad about myself.

This is heroes I play in ranked
What do ya think?

what's wrong with luna

Hero for bronies.

just installed fortnite bros

i'm getting off this sinking ship

>he's leaving the five year long slowly sinking ship for this season's fotm game
lmao

is it my shitty headphones or is the bass fucked up?
youtube.com/watch?v=y65oKsRJth8
youtube.com/watch?v=sRIJaMay9WQ

youtube.com/watch?v=dHKYMhEZiOQ

>fortnite
don't do that to yourself
fortnite is so fucking bland

bye

Alright, so i'm new and, for some reason, after playing about 15 games, I get matched with people with 2k games / smurfs every single time while i've got russian shitters on my team that go 0/10 and yell at each other for being bad.

What the fuck? What exactly am I doing wrong?

>Alright, so i'm new

These 3 songs on repeat
youtube.com/watch?v=LIDe-yTxda0
youtube.com/watch?v=wKyMIrBClYw
youtube.com/watch?v=svqjijZHQrI

>What exactly am I doing wrong?
playing dota2 in current year + 3

youtube.com/watch?v=MTUvx1-YIjo

You need to shout down your russian shitters, tell them what to do and bluff your way to victory.

Mute all and get good. I advice learning offlane.

A) They trilane you and your other lanes can probably win
B) They dont trilane so you win

The advantage is that very few people instalock the lane and its not the end of the world if you dual lane either. Its the best MMR grinding position imo.

You don't understand. I've been playing for 15 games. I have no clue what to do but since I have some experience with MOBAs I know how to not feed my ass off and make the game completely unwinnable, but every single game this stupid shit happens. Is the matchmaking just fucked for normal games? As in, is the game so dead that they just throw whoever queues up into a game no matter what?

I wanna enjoy the game because it's got some interesting aspects to it but jesus christ, it's frustrating being new and having to deal with this while you're trying to learn, and there's no surrender button either so you just sit there for 30+ minutes while the other team bends you over.

youtube.com/watch?v=TPMZPBm7ajI

go to settings
advanced
enable "Strict Solo Matchmaking" option
play ranked

Main menu -> Learn tab
There is tutorials

Nice to know that the tutorials are gonna give me 2k games worth of experience so I can solo carry my 0-60 team against smurfs and dudes with over 2k games

you're gonna learn pretty quick that hours played, games played, and even mmr are poor indicators of skill.

The thing is those 2k games dudes might have a lot more experience, but the results they get with that experience are so dogshit the system is matching them up against someone who's only played 15 games of dota in his life. They have 2000 games but are in the same class of hidden mmr as a beginner, you'll surpass them in no time.

The absolute city of Shartour

>after playing about 15 games, I get matched with people with 2k game

This used to happen to me a lot about two months ago. I have ~3k games played with about 55% overall winrate and good behaviour score. Suddenly every unranked game had 2-3 players with sub 200 games played who were clearly not smurf accounts. Then eventually it stopped happening as abruptly as it had begun.

No matter how much you post the dying meme, it wont make dota die faster by the way

Did he ever specify what about Kuro made him mad? I don't think Liquid would ever work if he was really that fake/toxic, especially since their team environment seem to be pretty laid back

no matter how much you deny it, it won't stem the bleeding. :^)

>game is played more than ever
>dedgaem shitters still believe the opposite is true

>league is dying
>csgo is dying
>dota is dying

are there any non-meme games which are growing in current year? even meme games like pubg (dying) and overwatch (already dead) are not safe

From what current liquid have said about him kuro is super focused on the game and isn't interested in sharting about smoking weed and playing pubg and wants his team to train and watch replays and shit.

actually, it's just you and a bunch of retards getting banned by 6 months

nu-"gamers" get bored easily, so no game will endure the pass of time. It's just millenials nature.

console games have annual releases to compensate
the franchise themselves have amazing retention rates

>tfw Kuro is probably watching a replay right now

Incompatible sects of islam

>pee cee gets cucked again
lmao

>csgo dying
127k viewers right now and this is not the mainstage kouhai

Dota is literally the only game on that list that's dying

cs go's player numbers have been stagnant since 2016, they go up a bit around majors but have been seeing increasingly larger and larger drops between majors and updates

>muh espurts viewers
csfags themselves admit the game is bleeding

League isn't dying. It's doing much better than Dota actually. Just look at the speed of the generals.

except dota isnt dying at all

>Just look at the speed of the generals.
rofl

>waifuposting is an indication of player base health
riotshills pls go

>league isn't dying because the retards in lolg are posting more retarded shit and fapbait everyday

come on dotards, you can do better

It's booming in third world slavic countries, the only demographic that matters really

Objectively wrong.

except my statement is objectively correct
review the attached facts and apologize

league is dying, just at a slower speed

t. lolbab

Post your top 10 most played and let others make assumptions about you

>Legion Commander
>Windrunner
>Crystal Maiden
>Lina
>Naga Siren
>Nyx Assassin