/nepgen/ - Neptunia General #1367

Nep in Senran Edition

>Hyperdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/yYPgqHqD

VIIR Amazon Preorder: amazon.com/gp/product/B077RC1F2T/

Neptunia Re;Birth 1 Plus (PS4 port of RB1, most likely) announced: dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/674/1674299/#eid1674295

New Neptunia title in the works. Promises to 'surpass expectations': siliconera.com/2017/11/07/new-neptunia-project-works-will-surpass-expectations-1000/

>Miscellaneous News:
Nep is showing up in Senran Kagura PBS: twitter.com/senran_kaguraPR/status/968352874773319680

Beru has been in the Japanese Compile Heart app for weeks now: twitter.com/CompileHeartApp/status/932809155357786112

New Years Purple Heart in Nep-Nep Connect: compileheart.com/nepnep_connect/news/article/20180110_1.php

4GO art contest results: ideafintl.com/cyberdimension/4go/community/?page=15

4GO coming to Steam February 27th
store.steampowered.com/app/632350/Cyberdimension_Neptunia_4_Goddesses_Online___CYBER_DIMENSION_NEPTUNE__ONLINE/

>Nep-Nep's VII-rtual Reality News:
VIIR localization coming Spring 2018: gematsu.com/2017/10/megadimension-neptunia-viir-coming-west-spring-2018
Patch 1.07 has been released for VIIR a month ago: compileheart.com/neptune/v2r/info/update.php
VIIR English website: ideafintl.com/nep-v2r/
Translated Drama CDs and VR scenes for VIIR can be found here: youtube.com/user/AliasV3/videos

Last Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/senran_kaguraPR/status/968352874773319680
twitter.com/IdeaFactoryIntl/status/968594574091345920
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wait is that for real? Was it released on the PS4 as a DLC?

That nep is missing something

Where is my 4GO

I want to nep Big Nep!

;_;

I want to make her my girlfriend and then get married and have children with her!

Her D-pads are so flat it bothers me

She will still be nepping everyone.

4GO WHERE?

Vert is best goddess.
Vert in PBS when? I want Vert and Katsuragi fun time.

4GO NEVER EVER

Who's ready for a PC release with missing sounds, broken audio levels, and softlocks that didn't exist in the PS4 version?

Maybe there'll be some sound effects that blare insanely loud and beta testers will talk about how that's how they thought it was meant to be.

I bet it ain't real, gimme proof niggers.

twitter.com/senran_kaguraPR/status/968352874773319680

Of course it's real you fucking retard. It was in the last thread

Check twitter

Thanks niggers. I bet it's gonna cost 10 USD because Marvy is a bitch.

Why not? Crossovers are pretty common with waifubait. They'd already done Cross Edge and Trinity Universe before SeHa.

6 bucks actually

They're just gonna make a character and not add anything else, it's pure shit, the DLC's from PBS cost a lot, check PSStore.

That ain't cheap for a single character, if it added some extra story and stuff it'd be good.

If it's anything like Estival Versus she'll at least get hundreds of costumes and haristyles and 30+ defeat animations where she loses those clothes.

It's time to break Iffy's phone.

Anything dumb

>decide to add a new character from another franchise to your game about big breasted sluts beating the shit out of each other
>choose a flat-chested piece of shit
Fucking retards, Jesus Christ

>not wanting to watch big breasted sluts bully the shit out of some flat chested slut

You realize there are flat chested Senrans, right?

Also fuck you, Neptune is not a piece of shit. Would have instantly bought the game if it were Blanc instead, though.

>putting best girl in your game
It's brilliant actually

Big Nep is a logical choice for "First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes a baby in a baby carriage" or however that old thing went.

WHOMST'D'VE THE FUCK MUST I KILL TO GET ACCESS TO 4GO?

SASUGA IFI

>iffy in charge of anything
lmao

>iffy can't even release her own games on time
Just give them to based NISA to localize

When in doubt, just kill everyone.

IF you lesbian whore, stop fingering your girlfriend and get me my game already

reminder that it took NISA a full year to localize PP on the Vita

All we had to do was ship the damn game, IF!

NepuBuran

4GO status update: twitter.com/IdeaFactoryIntl/status/968594574091345920

SASU FUCKING GA, IFFY.

Give it to based xseed then maybe they'll make the script actually good for once

>XSEED
>based

I doubt Tom would be on board localizing a game about consoles represented by cute girls.

Plus that whole TiTS:SC debaucle

Remember when the game was supposed to launch at the same time with the PS4 version
Remember when they said they would release it on a later date to fix all the shit.

Senran ia literally nothing but pure fanservice and has zero purpose beyond that. If xseed can do senran garbage then they can do a light hearted cute series like nepneps

Hey you. Yeah, YOU! Post cute neppy right now!

Neptune is DUMB

I'm gonna make Uzume happy and you punks can't do anything about it!.

I love Uzume.

Oh hey Uzume user, been a while again, how you doing i remember you were struggling with some life stuff back then.

Bully cute Nep!

Ye, I'm doing good I guess.

Still waiting for Iffy to release the game my wife is not featured in... so yeah, whatever.

Thanks for asking btw, very much appreciated.

NO!

Thanks for beta testing consolekiddie.

;_;

>cyberneppy didnt came today to take you into her realm
why even live

So she can take you tomorrow?

I visited her in cyberdimension months ago. [Spoiler]I also fucked her, shit was cash[/spoiler]

>S

Spotted the redditor.

i hope so

It's gonna be just a character DLC, nothing else, not even an extra story for nep like the other girls they brought to PBS. Fuck you Marvy.

>no mistakes allowed

Geez, why do you hate Senran Kagura so much? Did Katsuragi grope your waifu or something?

>can't ctrl+s for spoilers
lmao

I don't, I have PBS CE, but those DLC's are crap, the character DLC's add nothing else, it's basically a new character skin, you don't even get a new story arc and shit, it's ridiculous.

lmao

To be fair, ctrl+s doesn't exist on mobile.

Just like most nep dlc

Goodnight /nepgen/, hope everyone will have a comfy sleep and a happy nep beside them !

But they ask for a lot of cash, there's item DLC for it that are over 50 USD.

>phoneposters
Though if you want to hide the last part of your posts just the initial tag is enough. lmao

But I'm not the guy who messed up the spoiler

That happens, you don't need to point it out. Welcome to anonymous boards.

>3 hours after supposed to-be game release
>still nothing

You mean 5 hours.

>tfw you are forgotten

Hey guys look what I did to *ehem* totally Neptune

It's not what you think it is pls no ban

>source is Kuso Manga Bukuro
k

I like nep

I can see the price now

ITS TIME

Guess I'm working from home tomorrow.

>37 euros
I'm fucked.

>36,99€
Well, time to save some money and pirate it.

it has 30% off

Someone explain this pls

It's 25,39€, 30% off applied now

I will still pirate it because I don't wanna spend money.

The game here costs less than 15 bucks.

I'm gonna buy the shit outta it! Hope to see you online, fuckers.

So how long you think until this one gets cracked, steam games tend to take longer

One or two days, if you somehow get the files you can basically do it yourself.

i get the same shit wtf

>requires SK PBS
WHAT. THE. FUCK?

The circle is complete

What the fuck is this shit?

You mean months.

It's an error right?
I don't actually have to pay 40 dollary doos to pay 40 dollary doos, right?

Did fucking Steam just go down? I was about to buy Senran Kagura PBS to be able to play 4GO.