>General Info on Final Fantasy
The Wiki: finalfantasy.wikia.com
What version should I play?: Information: pastebin.com/nDC7j5bn

>FF XI
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FFXV
XV manga released in Japan
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
FFXV Official Works, 3/22/18: amazon.co.jp/dp/4757556500/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_dp_U_x_YbCxAbGMYKXQP
PC/Royal Edition Announced, 3/6/18: youtu.be/lPHypsuXNKs
OST Volume 2 (DLC Episode Music) Scheduled for 3/21/18: square-enix.co.jp/music/sem/page/ff15/ost2/

>DFF NT
store.na.square-enix.com/product/445809/dissidia-final-fantasy-nt-steelbook-brawler-edition-ps4
Latest Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=rAuZpnv8QzU
Some Stuff: pastebin.com/L5eNSRgn

>Dissidia FF Opera Omnia
dissidiaoperaomnia.com/home/
JP Guide: altema.jp/dffoo/gachamemorialhall-2-7012
Friend ID: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nUiFLuZgIAWuZvB-5GSG87HOV2YnVdas6cblj5b8XqA/edit#gid=0
Upcoming Banners: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17gWMe9kZWN2D4nQdDgRTthrM0USHiB6j-8fk11Nb0Nc/edit?usp=sharing

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Mote tracker: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Wxq-3qvu7wgmEWGyGiXXTKIX5tKulOoWyQmnxOwzalE/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/yy35m5Rm

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

dissidiaoperaomnia.com/home/
gematsu.com/2018/02/square-enix-trademarks-idol-fantasy-japan
poal.me/m8o547
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stop taking about OO it's boring.

>Vivi with some shitty familiar
For what purpose?

Why didn't you pull me?

Because I don't play BE.

I tried but nobody replied

>dissidiaoperaomnia.com/home/

This.

Any SRPGs similar to FF Tactics I should play? I love it but I've played it to death. Already played Tactics Ogre and several of the Disgaea games.

Because Ang one shots everything not immune. Go away dog

Super Robot Wars

There was some meme SRPG that floated around at the endish of last year that looked super tactics inspired but I can't remember the name of it for the life of me. Sorry senpai, it was on steam though

yeah the story is pretty dull
gameplay is dope though

Front Mission 3.

Jeanne d'Arc? if you like mobage, play the alchemist code, beware cause its scummi tho

I don't imagine voices to unvoiced characters, so I can't say I've ever thought about it.

Shit, just suggest all the Front Missions. The series is underrated as fuck.

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

I've seen this series but never really looked into it. It seems a little too... anime for me, if that makes any sense. Are they solid games or do they rely on being a fan of mecha and the series they pull from in general?

The handful that I've seen on Steam don't look too great but I'll keep checking.

Never heard of Front Mission. Will check it out.

I don't even know what mobage means. It sounds Japanese. Will check it out though.

Into the Breach :^)

SRW is good, but if you don't like giant robots then you won't enjoy half the game.

>I don't even know what mobage means
Are you literally a Reddit export?

>mobage
mobile game

There are many things I dislike about Reddit so I don't use it.

Okay I get the portmanteau.

It is, but FM3 is the best entry point

new Roberto Ferrari artwork of Cindy and Ardyn

Tactics and Tactics advance have some very nice hardmode/rebalance patches with added content like new classes.

I'm really fond of both Chroma Squad and ZHP Unlosing Ranger

Does Bushido Freedom remove Great Malboro's Soft Skinned?

level 60 coop is so easy peasy when my team doesn't let my terra take hp damage

How many times do I have to kill setzer's bird in FFOOD? Only thirty? No tickets for fiddy killz?

Also I finally finished all the score requirements for Ifrit Ex! Feels really good man. Whoever advised me to use vanille as an assist instead of party member saved my ass. Finished with Squall/Vann/WoL

How long do you think it would take Wilhelm or another 5* pure phys tank to solo Max Maniple?

Are there even any decent SRW games available that even EOPs can play?

I hate teaming with terra and getting pushed out of my own summon que. Most people don't spin their buffs with correctly yet. ( Hell, people still HP attack during summons)

Looking foreward to maining if Baltheir's banner dosen't give me 9 more of edge's weapon

>Remove great malboro's soft skin
Are you trying to give a Malboro a circumcision?

x30 for gold

Also, do you think Wilhelm could be built tough enough, and with enough sustain, to solo the upcoming Aranea trial?

>not one turning it with 2B/A2
????

That being said, is it worth feeding DKC some moogles for Deathbringer for the trial?

The OG series isn't bad but you won't get any licenced robots. Just donuts. Still fun.
There are translation patches out for some games, and the newest (or at least last time I checked) game came with on disc English translation, as the developers want a more global audience but can't officially release outside of JP due to licencing nightmares.

>not one turning it with 2B/A2
That's not the point of the question, and I already OTK it with a GLS-based team.

Ring of Red

Now there's a good video game

Co-oping with Yunas really throws me off-rythm.

>No music
For shame. The BE website has music and I would wager the RK one has too.

Suck my pussy, bitch.

cuck my sock dude

I have absolutely no idea why would ANYONE submit themselves to a Gumi videogame ever again.

If you keep playing BE at least you have the sunk cost fallacy and Stockholm syndrome as excuse, but if you willingly pick up another shit by them you have to be a braindead masochist.

Fuck my ifrit is still lvl 7
Day1 player here

This is Veigar, isn't it?

that was my last bell
>400,000 / 1,000,000 score
neat

i'd be up for some more if you guys wanna use yours

OBSESSED

My ifrit is level 20. Day 2 player here.

>If you keep playing BE at least you have the sunk cost fallacy and Stockholm syndrome as excuse

What if I just genuienly like BE's trials and battles? BE's problem is Gumi's jew practices, the game itself has fun content
>grinding raids
>TMRs
Every phone game is going to have grinds. RK has them, OO has them.

My Ifrit is level 20. Day 1 player here.

Wtf r u talkin about? Vinegar?

I haven't unlocked ifrit.
Day 1 JP OO player here.

I like you both hard working adhd anons

>What if I just genuienly like BE's trials and battles
>enjoying poorly designed fights
lol

This is Soy Sauce, isn't it?

I wanna sniff that top after farming her crystals god damn it

Why would anyone with ADHD be grinding in an RPG?

Why would anyone with ADHD be posting on a chinese cartoon image board?

I like the fights too but I hate the fact that you have to spend 4+ hours of energy on a signle fucking fight, and then the fight itself would never tell you what the fuck just happened because they'd flash the names of the skills an enemy usese within one or two seconds while you just sit there and wait for all those animations to finish. Fucking retarded.

Exactly

Don't go into fights blind then. Do a bit of research so you know what to expect before diving in, unless you just want to be an explorer and discover the mechanics on the first day or something

Whats with Yuffie and being all sweaty

Guess what kinda smell of yuffie's pits after grinding ifrit to lvl 20? I'm so fucking horny as fuck can you guys send some quality yuffie doujins?

Reminder that you can't s/l fights anymore. You can't reset turns for different rng either.

Good, why cheat at this easy game

Pheromones user.

>spend 50 energy on bird
>instantly gibs necessary party members and you literally can't do anything about it
nice game design

gematsu.com/2018/02/square-enix-trademarks-idol-fantasy-japan

will this beat persona's ugly dancing game?

>Not pulling 5 pcs of Ang

>ice resist gear is hard
Maybe equip yourself properly so you can do the content?

Yes, but this is what I hate about it. It basically boils down to studying the wiki since the fight itself gives you zero information, Trying it for yourself is just a detriment, you gain no information from it, nothing. Compare this to Ifrit EX we had in OO, sure, it's still a very simple fight but even if you fuck up, you'd lose out on 15 minutes of energy. Similarly, the enemy itself gives you some information about what is going to happen next and you can come up with that by yourself without any external resources.
But I guess those lapis refilling shekels for boss fights are worth it for them.

There shouldn't be retarded RNG in the game in the first place, it just makes some fights absolutely easy for some people while unwinnable for others. Skeltal king was such a fucker, if you lucked out and he used his osmose thing last he barely did anything, but if he decided to do it first? You're fucked. Thankfully I lucked out after one or two attempts but it was still fucking stupid. The reset thing wouldn't be even needed if we had systems similar to RK or OO.

>Rinoa instead of selphie or quistis...

Can girls kiss other girls?

I go into BE trials blind my first time with a generic party setup just to see how it works. I apply generic buffs all around and do immunity to status effects and see how long I can last. Then when I see gimmicks and shit that kills me I go and look it up

yea

Ask those two girls from FFXIII (that was the one, right?).

cute

Thats hot but change tifa to yuna

>sunk cost fallacy
It's true.

The only reason I keep playing BE is because by now I have a number of units capable of 7* and I want to see how they perform in that meta. It has been ages since I had any sort of fun playing this game and I only keep up with it for the promise of some future payoff for all my efforts.

poal.me/m8o547

I hope it will have Ariana Grande, the best FF girl!

>skim through last thread
>that retard claiming that Sora's unusable without his LMR
>that other retard claiming Wall isn't a necessity(unless he meant native one)
>that guy with the Tifa pic implying it won't be a good idea to pull for her in Extreme Fest
Damn, those were some tasty baits.

you can see the clouds reflecting in her eyes

please vote for Hercules

Need to do the 55 and 60 coop quest at least once, have no fucking clue about them. Pls join.

Have I been misding easy tickets for 50 kills?

I always passed on these because fuck that, but were there tickets after? Why don't they just show all the goals at once?

Those are bad players. If someone is using esuna during a summon they are a bad player. They should be auto attacking and maybe cheering. Esuna is for timewalking bosses

This game grinds my gears sometimes tho. Stop hp attacking during summons. Stop brave attacking during chase. Stop summmoning when blue team has 5 turns before the boss goes.
We need a sticker for telling people they suck

of course, her songs will probably be featured as well

The last events had 50 kill requirements, yeah. Just autobattle the lowest level version.

Birb started at level 20 instead of level 30 this time, maybe thats why the rewards aren't as good. Its ironic that setzer only gives gold, but the minor humor isn't enough to offset my unquenching desire for more gems.

Seriously, I want to buy more gems but the prices are fucking ridiculous 75 bucks gives you 3 pulls? Are you kidding? 5k gems should be the price of a booster pack in hearthstone

also armor and weapons should just use one kind of orb

>Stop hp attacking during summons
What if my brv is maxed

Yeah let's cheer other party members with 1k brv instead of spamming esuna then cheering them to 8-9k so they can finish off the boss quickly.

I know it's 2x crystal rewards in OO right now. But does it stack with the book?
Because I'm not sure it does. I ran red with the book but ran out on my 9th run, and on my 10th it didn't look like I was getting any less crystals.

>Stop hp attacking during summons.
you must still be using chocobo or something, you pretty much have to hp attack with how many turns ifrit gives you

I hp atk because either my brv is full or i want to proc my paralyze on my 2nd turn summon. My first turn is always allotted for finishing touch. Yup i only use cloud

Then you did something wrong, like not hp attacking sooner or using a skill you didn't need to.

There are corner cases where Esuna is good during a summon ( Like knocking someone who is brave capped out of the que for more cheering)

>bring my (accidentally) almost maxed Hope to lv60 raids
>as long as there's at least 1 DPS and 3 lv11+ Ifrit, coop goes smoothly, easy 20k
Neat.

>Hell, people still HP attack during summons)
Nothing wrong with this, though.