/svg/ - Shadowverse General

MAQUIA: When the Promised Flower Blooms Tie-In event, literally just login for free stuff
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=540

Latest expansion pack is Chronogenesis
shadowverse.com/cardpack/chronogenesis/
Chronogenesis anniversary leaders - Albert, Cerberus, Dark General

What's new?
pastebin.com/u6m70G7G

NEWS
>February nerfs/restrictions - No cards
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=539
>January nerfs/restrictions - Bahamut, Magic Illusionist, Thane, Blood Wolf, Aria, Mysterian Knowledge
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=520
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=527
>Rotation, formats, new class
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=442

Official Website
shadowverse.com/

Official deckbuilder and card database
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links
pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Previous:

what is maquia even about

Reminder that dragon is the harmony craft

Romance drama by Okada.

Bampi

>Japanese animated high fantasy film written and directed by Mari Okada and produced by P.A.Works,

oh noooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Remove and forget about pepe, add 1-2pp followers and titty ninjas. Your deck should play like aggro and you need more cheap cards, kiss of the princess and badb can buff your guys. If you want to go full aggro then unlimited is your choice until KMR decides to bring some decent 1-2pp cards with iteractions for sword.

Yeah. That exactly. Hate it or love it I guess.

Help me /svg/. I'm 3550 mp in unlimited and rank 9527. How much more do I need to climb to ensure top 10k? I'm so nervous about queuing I feel sick to my stomach since it's the first time I might be top 10k.

then you're missing the point, yes, that would be a more effective deck, but i am going for pepe deck

Why does this exist.

I'd say 4k, but no one is playing anyway so you might be ok.

11 decks?

BnB counter

Someone doodled it, thought "whoa this is sick" and put it in the game but forgot to make it useful

Or how about we nerf bnb instead of printing out retarded powercreep that's also a counter of half the other cards

Arena filler.

How would you nerf Bestiality Aegis?

Where's the new expansion spoilers? Can we at least get a name?

Just evolve Elta, bro.

I know /svg/ is a garbage can, but really you guys haven't figured out the combo yet?

enhanced executioner's axe+evo this guy?

Big news on March 1st. Trust me because, my mommy works at Cygames.

Can you send me some pictures of your mommy?

SHINNYUUSHA DA TSUKAMAEROOOO
SHINNYUUSHA DA TSUKAMAEROOOO

Would be better with innies.

Anyone know the top 10k cutoff for unlimited last month? Is anyone here near the 10k cutoff post what their unlimited mp is?

>random monkey sounds

What HS card would you want to see a version of in SV?

I liquefy animated cards because I'm poor

personally i think the non-animated ones look better

I only use animated cards because I'm a whale

Are any of the prebuilt decks worth buying as a complete newbie?

How safe is to craft DEM?

Who knows if cygames would fuck up portal next expansion, my dick told me to so I craft 3x DEM. Also she would be around in rotation for a long time.

It will probably get nerfed in the future, at which point you get all your vials back. If they don't nerf it, and until they do, it's ridiculously strong, even moreso if the spoilers reveal better card draw for Portal. It's pretty safe to craft although I'd hold on until the card list for the next expansion is revealed.

The newer ones have decent value. The Shadow/Blood ones especially.

God only knows what Cygames has in mind for Portal going forward.

Wait, this game has newfags? What make you decide to play this game, newfags?

Hearthstone is boring and shitty and MtG costs too much money and has no players.

Anime tiddies

Duelyst is dead and gwent devs have no idea on how to balance.

>gwent devs have no idea on how to balance.
So exactly the same as Cygames?

>The Shadow/Blood ones especially.

I did that for the first expansion I played (rob) as well. Now I sit on numerous wallet decks and liters of vials, regretting the stuff I vialed.

For all the shit you guys give Cygames they do better than most. If you understood what Hearthstone was like at the moment you would breathe a sigh of relief.

86229 need a concede

86299 sorry

Done thanks

This
I think SV is a worse game at its core, but HS is so beyond fucked that Cygames would have to go out of their way to make it as bad.

Like WLD? Though they pretty much refunded the entire expansion which is something.

Barnes. Turn 3 Atomy isn't enough, we need a Turn 4 Mordecai right after to bridge the gap to Ceridwen.

Hearthstone is a game so bad in every way that the only reason it's a success is because Blizzard fans are masochists who will play anything they put out and defend it to the death regardless of its actual quality.
Hearthstone is a game that turns away half the people who download it at the tutorial. SV is fast so Tanaka-kun can play it on the bus as he digests his boiled egg and gets ready for another 14 hour day at the office. Hearthstone is a game where when you boot it up it even loads up slow, even if your PC is a NASA supercomputer. It takes a long time to find a match. You then listen to an annoying voiced dwarf tell you who's fighting who. You then slowly mulligan your cards. You slowly draw new cards. You waste time being told how you "get the ring" if you're the second player. You slowly play the cards. You watch each slow animation. You slowly draw another card. The whole game is so slow and luck-based. Every single T1 match in HS feels more random than Dariaverse ever could because it's so slow and the chances of drawing the cards you want are so random.
And that's before going into the meta. Instead of the 11 Decks you get 2, MAYBE 3. Right now it's either a constantly upgrading boardflood or 3/9 shield niggers that die and summon 3 1/3 shield niggers that can then be reanimated, or sacrificed to heal 1/3rd of your health.

I'm not going to say Cygames isn't incompetent, but if only you knew how bad things really were.

Take WLD, repeat it multiple times, and don't fix most of your mistakes.

You have HS.

No matter how much cygames fucks up it can’t get even close to blizzards jewery. Apparently there was a nerf to HS version of Sammy on the grounds that “Sometimes it makes the other player mill cards, but they paid for these cards!!!!”.

Fuck off

Cold light is getting rotated. 3 mana 2/2 both players draw two.
Its kind of a bullshit card, since there is no hand interaction. Its linchpin for mill, which is not a good archetype for the game. Also used in combo decks. Basically, decks that don't care at all about what you do, so they don't care if you get cards.

Ironically, it doesn't matter much, since most mill fags are in wild anyway.

So its kind of like PTP, only you can actually counter PTP with amulet removal.
You can technically do actual mill in SV with Portal, but given how SV that's probably not a very good experience for the person playing it.

Would be super broken because of the consistency.

Nerfs announcements where?

check youre crate

Don't forget warlock's ability to consistently cheat out Voidlord, a 9pp card, as early as turn 5.

No nerfs. 11 decks.
Thank You.

Is 3767 Master Score at rank 8803 enough for top 10000?

More Yuel when?

It's not like in shadowverse you can´t cheat a 9pp card in turn two, thank you.

Oh wow, imagine if you could do that in SV

havent played in the past month, can someone give me a quick rundown on the deck tiers for ladder?

also is it safe to craft heavenly knight haven? has the usual list changed in the past month?

>le ramp windmill dread israfil face
How do you counter this

You have 11 decks
4 Daria variations
3 Neutral elf variations
2 Dragon variations
Neutral blood
Midshadow.
The rest doesn't exist.

Just ffg bro

Just Fall From Grace bro

Snake Goddess
9PP 3/9 ward
Subtract 0 from the cost of this card. Spellboost: Subtract 1 more.
Last Words: Summon 3 Snake Priestesses

Just kill them on turn 4 or don't let them ramp by making proactive plays and playing around it :^)

guess im saving my vials for the next xpac
thanks for the heads up hermano

daria
dirt
ginger
neutral forest
aggro forest
wolfphant forest
canyon (standard ramp) dragon
windmill dragon
neutral blood
midportal
midshadow

There are supposed nerfs on the 7th, but last time we were expecting nerfs two weeks ago, they said the game was fine.

I always get the shittiest neutrals in Take2 while my opponents get 2 Pitfalls and Lion Champ.

>win 3 ranked matches as Swordcraft

As much as people meme aggro sword doesn't do too bad unless you are fighting the cream of the crop GMs.

wheres haven????

Midrange Sword is decent in Unlimited

play midsword to prey on vampybros doing their dailies in unlimited

Hey /svg/ I haven't been playing since the balanced spawn of darkness meta, how where the last expansions? I don't know if I should reinstall the game since I hear that they started to rotate out several cards from standard and what not and I have quite a few of them.

How many cards from WLD ended up being reworked? The neutral engine the blood cards and?

aggro sword, concede until you go first

Any kind of Shadow is annoying

Wait Daria Verse is meta again? What happen? Also Is nice to see midshadow still hanging on there even after they nerfed Balanced Man.

Would not have been a huge problem back in removalverse.

Help I can't win at all with Haven. Even if I stall long enough, or heal back to a decent hp, I'll just get roll over by some OTK shit. This is so absurd, I can't afford the Temple deck. Is the usual Storm any good? Just thinking of Kaleido enough to make me not want to touch this deck.

Storm is good in unlimited and it counters dshift hard.
In rotation you either do summit or wallet Aegis, but not having Themis sucks.

Unlimited storm is still decent for dailies. Rotation Haven right now is unfortunately wallet or bust, and it still isn't very good.

Which class is the easiest to ptp with?
Portal? Rune? Forest?

Forest, they can stall aggro pretty well.

>new mechanic
>storm counter
>each player has a 2/2 storm counter at the start of the match
>when a storm follower is played the counter goes down one
>if you have 0/2 storm followers will not gain storm
>regen one storm point every 3 turns
Thank me later your guys

>dragon gets a new spell: ramp +1, regen 1 storm counter and draw 2 cards.

t.dshitter

Forest. Portal sounds good on paper, but their token generation is far more costly and much slower than fairy generation.

>win one match as Dragoncraft
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Nope just your friendly memer who got outskilled by forte, forte, genesis dragon

I always save my take two runs for dragon dailies
Dragon is really good there thanks to aficionado and basilisk rider