Previous Version of FAQ: pastebin.com/fQsNafrk
Read the FAQ before you ask questions.
Suggested Changes: piratepad.net/YwogqyaUro

>Useful Links
Wiki: alicesoft.wikia.com/wiki/AliceSoftWiki:Main_Page
Alicesoft Image Booru: haniho.booru.org/
Rance Game Translation Chart:
haniho.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2536
Rance World Notes (Translated): mega.nz/#!nRESUJYZ!ZqoypfshkozVBFpeFGI3Oi5xBtU22SjnrnfjIo2SUGY

Check pastebin for FAQs, downloads and General Hints

>Recently Released
Beat Valkyrie Ixseal - sukebei.nyaa.si/view/2332124
Steve[Monster] SR Mod - mega.nz/#!JEwnzLZK!8k3-9LiPXVwG2znwHRLtTOCUaour_fXhQfqUit0IP8g
DARKNESSHERO SR Rance Mod - mega.nz/#F!VloWzD6B!trEkYLMKASDXIYsGdLa8jw

Rance X
sukebei.nyaa.si/view/2441678
Hook Code
/HSN30:0@00614875:
Gameplay Explanation:
mega.nz/#!n9RjzQ5Q!YXmlYiuxNnaHvHui3YJIzK_4Fju2KSc9ByjJBQbVfEc
VNR Guide:
mega.nz/#!appSkIDK!-UF7M0_T-QHBQd4ibErlIjJZuChdDp-qpmZXWSlVaj0

>Upcoming Games
English
Evenicle (English) - Likely Early 2018
Sengoku Rance (English) - After Evenicle
Rance Quest Magnum (English) - Likely 2019
mangagamer.org/rance/

Japanese
RPG 3- by the Evenicle team (New IP)
Dohna Dohna - by the Rance 03 Team (New IP)
Loli MILF Nukige - by the MILF nukige team
'Heartwarming' VN - by the Atlach Nacha writer

Haniwa Development Studio:
blog.alicesoft.com/archives/cat_92268.html

Remember to use spoiler tags when discussing untranslated games.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dP6UNEQIHLg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Geez, forcing me to create a general because you guys are just too lazy!

>Be one Cordoba away from completing the Leazas General set
>He dies
Fuck

reminder do not lewd hunty

you heard wrong, there are many situations where that is a good idea.

but rance because he is a genius would know when it is better to zergling rush someone rather than build up his economy.

Can't beat Lei. Any advice?

>Fighting with a party in the Toushin Toshi
What the fuck

quit fucking around and kill him

post your team

I'm so glad that Rance's kids are normal and will probably have normal love lives for the most part.

Monogamy is truly the best.

You can't have your siblings, but you can select MILFs, Kayblis, and Dark Lords somehow.
Oh, and Gigai because why the fuck not?

Don't get countered

That's cheating. You fight by yourself on the Toushin Toshi.

Reminder to befriend Kay-chan.

>Noah is raped by golem dick over a case of mistaken identity
>Raped so savagely that she's hospitalized
>Her not-boyfriend abandons her in the hospital to brood and be edgy
>Left so traumatized by the experience that she retires from adventuring entirely
>Settles down with a kind middle-aged civil servant and lives a quiet life
>Husband dies at some point, leaving her alone again
>Suddenly starts having dreams to build an arc and explore the seas
>At the same time this happens she suddenly starts craving golem dick
Her life's a real roller coaster.

Sure, but why would Crook's kid(Ludo) not agree t have sex with Arms? How gay can you be?

>It's cheating
Hey, maybe the guy up top doesn't mind like Xeno does in DBS?

Is it mentioned that hes husband died?

Lets say I get put on the continent and a darklord offered to sex me. I'd freak out because I'd think she would medusa me or some shit.

can someone please repost the save file, that has all the new game + cp unlocked.

If you're playing a girl then she'd technically be straight

She associates adventuring with getting raped.

>explore the seas
Is there an actual sea? Or is it just around the perimeter?

Arms is human though

Why aren't Rance's Doodle children playable?

Asking again because not being able to remember it is frustrating me: What's the song that plays at around 06:45, after Sengoku World, in the true ending medley?

Oh, I thought she was a DL in arc 2.

Then ok, he should have. Though Arms is crazy

Arms is a human, not a dark lord. And if I landed on the continent and was offered sex by Arms I wouldn't say no. I would also have a sex skill level 3.

Why would they introduce a bunch more girls and then not let us fuck them

Its like TADA doesn't even realize this is an H-game series anymore

Is DL Rizna the most sex skilled we know on the continent?

All the long routes are canon right? Does that means Gandhi, Kaoru, and Wichita are dead?

If I had to choose a lvl 3 skill it'd be fortune or adventure. Sex skill at least for males is kind of a waste. I wouldnt care how much the girl feels and I can get a ton of practice anyway.

Her husband only existed to explain why her last name changed from Sailing to Hakobune between III and Quest.
She's never even actually specified to have been married, but a guy with the last name Hakobune appears in her 03 epilogue.

Does Sachiko get a scene in X?

The real reason behind the name change was that TADA forgot, by the way.

Do you get a scene in X?

You kidding me? With a level 3 sex skill my mojo would be so great women find me irresistable, kinda like Austin Powers since I can make them orgasm by just touching them. You'd be the Continents version of Tom Jones. You would have strong female warriors and mages in your entourage along with female dark lords who would all be lusting after you. After a while it would become a curse

Yes

Thanks, I'm doing a new install on my laptop. It's really hard to play this on my htpc, too much rape for the rest of the family.

Sex skill 3 and nothing else is asking to be enslaved.

But you can luck or rape your way to sex with fortune/adventure

>It's the fucking Austin Powers Lv3 sex guy again
I should've known.

user with sex skill level 3 walking through the Leazas capital: youtube.com/watch?v=dP6UNEQIHLg

Sadly, yes.

No since that would kill one of both Silky or Hawzel and they're both alive in canon

Who?

What does this mean?

Yes but you're not gonna become famous for it, I would want to become famous across the Continent as the man who can make a woman orgasm 1000 times in one night.

Who care about how the girl feels?

The real question is if she fucks anyone besides Rance.

why wouldn't you? She spreads the word to other girls and suddenly you're the most famous and sought after bachelor on the Continent.

Can I only do the boat and sky assault endings if there are still enemy territories left?

What's the final verdict on X?

She left it as a standing offer for whenever they're ready to become a man Probably get to 3P with Nikkou too

What was the responses you could choose from?

I wish there was a translation sheet for the abilities.

Has anyone seen La Vaswald or Sieg yet?

I wish they fleshed out the dark lords and other new characters more, also arc 2 probably could have had a bit more before suddenly everyone goes home and it ends
and token complaint that they didn't make the best decisions regarding CG gallery choices. For instance did we really need that Maria CG that isn't even a proper H-scene while Katyusha gets nothing? Or why did we need a CG of a monster general rubbing his dick all over Tilday

Awesome, but needs more H scenes, I'd take just a bunch of sext scenes

Great gameplay, amazing story, disappointing ero.

Both Silky and Hawzel can be killed and still be fine as long as the DK doesn't absorb their blood soul.

How is the epilogue for all other Ending A? is it all same? I cleared "from Sea" route and the ending is Bird got jealous and killed Sill. Miki went berserk, Rance became Maou isn't this the same as true ending that leads to act-2?
also I feel really bad for needing to use cheat for the very final boss of this route, it's just way too strong. I handled literally every enemies and bosses pretty easily, but the difficulty spike just went extreme from 10 to 1000 for whatever reason and I didn't want to waste my entire day's effort getting into this point.

I love everything about this game, but Hornet is such a huge waste of potential. She is just there as a Princess Peach, we save her and she does literally nothing, no presence despite one of the major power and finally, how can I get her H scene!?

They'd take centuries to revive that way

pls respond

I want to know what it means gameplay wise

They wouldn't if someone weak ate it or the DK decided to bring them back.

It depends on the individual, also, you can force the revival by forcing a weak individual to consume the blood soul, and the DK can speed up the revival.

>cheating
They literally give you Shariela. She gives you 8AP per turn, and you still cheated? Pathetic.

I'm pretty sure you need more CP to see an extended epilogue.
Which choice did you take when you saved Hornet, the top one or the bottom one where Rance strips? It'd be retarded if that actually was the flag for whether or not rance fucks her but it's all I can think of

What method of lil shark tooth losing her red would y'all find acceptable?

Personally I'd love to see something utterly brutal. Loads of screaming, blood and crying.
Though I'd also be happy if she was less aggressive than that.

Why is Miracle so perfect?

>people were excited for hornet

She's a deadfish in bed and in personality.

You technically can get it in your first run, according to Orion.

How is it even done in game?

Wrong person to be excited about, this is not about Hornet, it's all about Silky

My goodness, Rance's stalker is OP

I just one/two turned everything in Leazas 1 except for the demon

Bait harder you shit pottery. I'm gonna break what pass as ceramics for your body.

>MALICE doesn't age

Lose the TT tourney to a monster guy.

I want her to grow up and marry a respectable and good natured man with a honest job like a blacksmith or a merchant.

It's a buff

The game doesn't tell you what the buff does until it actives, but I think that one is +10% damage

Never used her, does she do LOADS of damage?

What does her passive do?

this

vastly overstating how fast word travels and how reliable other women are.

Fame is a trap, Rance was wise to dodge it as long as he did.

>merchant
>honest job

I think that X's biggest problem is that because so much of the game is 'optional' they can't have too many scenes with Hornet because the player might not even have her in a majority of their runs

Bad end in arc 2 if you lose toushin toushi

She's really not a dead lay she just tries to be one but she still falls to the hyper weapon. Her weakspot that finally causes her to start feeling it is her womb.

Even silky and Hawzel don't do much because as interchangeable pieces they didn't do much with them. Sort of the same problem a lot of X has especially with stuff like Kamilla. Because it's optional they just didn't write much for that type of stuff. Like Kamilla just disappears from the game entirely whether you recruit her, Kayblis captures her or she comes to you on her own. It just feels incomplete

>RedEye Toppos downs every fucking one two turns in
How in the world am I supposed to win this?

You all should try using the football guy. Once he gets 5 stacks of the strategy buff he can use his
1AP ability

>Shariela AP
Wow it's true. welp, it's too late now.

The Fullscreen resolution option doesn't seem to stick no matter what I do for SR, it just keeps reverting to the default lowest resolution. Any idea on what to do?

Her passive makes it so that the elemental bonus activates every single turn. If the map has two elements like fire/lightning it's 50/50 which one activates.

That's pretty fucking amazing holy shit.

Wow she got a permanent spot on my team now.

I know that but I'm wondering what the 支援配置 means. Does it just mean it's a buff?

TADA patch with card inheritance NG+ when, they can even make it so that you're only allowed to pick a handful of cards to carry over

Not knowing what the cards do really hold us back from creating broken teams. I want to see if it's possible to make a turret team that triggers every turn but it's not happening.

It wouldn't be after just one woman but after a few word would begin to spread about the disgusting slob in strange clothes with the magic cock.

In Arc 2 how the fuck do you fight Hawzel when nobody has the debuff to remove flight and your character with Chaos can't hit her?

>Even silky and Hawzel don't do much because as interchangeable pieces they didn't do much with them. Sort of the same problem a lot of X has especially with stuff like Kamilla. Because it's optional they just didn't write much for that type of stuff. Like Kamilla just disappears from the game entirely whether you recruit her, Kayblis captures her or she comes to you on her own. It just feels incomplete
The eternal problem with stories with routes.

So we're all voting for Kamilla on the inevitable "Who did you want to get an h-scene that didn't receive one" poll right

Nah, that's Amitos or Arms for me.

I'll never be able to browse this thread again until X gets translated.

Football guy's 1AP skill gives you a buff that boosts attack by 80% that lasts until dispelled. Yes it stacks with normal strategy buffs. IIRC Arcoltt's bath card gives the same buff but can only be used once per rest point.