Sword of Gojian

Sword of Gojian

HAAIIIIIII YAAAIIII FORCES

>In Ancient Chinese
kek

I love stuff like this: ancient things preserved well. I remember going to the Egyptian museum in Turin and seeing 12 foot statues of gods and goddesses that looked like they were carved yesterday.

Seax of Beagnoth

Put your grasses on nothing will be wong

*clang*

mb they were carved yesterday and originals stolen and sold to europe

Strange that the image includes Mandarin and Cantonese.

The language of the Yue kingdom probably only survives as a substratum in Wu and might even be a non Sinitic language.

bird bug script is much more aesthetic than chicken scratch script

This is so beautiful. I cried a little.

Also any animes about ancient China?

Why did the Chinese kek themselfs so hard from this amazing script?

All evolution is actually a devolution. All generation, degeneration. All change, death.

t. Platonist

>any animes about ancient China
Anime recommendations go to the plural of "anime" is just "anime".

Yokoyama Mitsuteru Sangokushi is actually a faithful adaption of the Romance of Three Kingdoms.

>Sword of Gojian

How big is it ?

Sange and Yasha

Durandal, the sword of Charlemagne's paladin Roland

The sword has been given various provenances. Several of the works of the Matter of France agree that it was forged by Wayland the Smith, who is commonly cited as a maker of weapons in chivalric romances.[1]

According to The Song of Roland, the sword is brought by an angel to Charlemagne, who gives it to Roland.[2] According to Ludovico Ariosto's Orlando Furioso it once belonged to Hector of Troy, and was given to Roland by Malagigi (Maugris).

In The Song of Roland, the sword is said to contain within its golden hilt one tooth of Saint Peter, blood of Basil of Caesarea, hair of Denis, and a piece of the raiment of Mary, mother of Jesus, and to be the sharpest sword in all existence.[3] In the poem, Roland uses the sword to hold off a hundred-thousand-strong Saracen army long enough for Charlemagne's army to retreat into France.[4]

Roland attempted to destroy the sword to prevent it from being captured by the attacking Saracens, and created Roland's Breach in the Pyrenees in the process.[5] But Durendal proved indestructible, so he hid it beneath his body along with the oliphant, the horn used to alert Charlemagne.[6]

>just spent equivalent of $1000 for an early 17th century German (Swiss?) Felddegen in good condition
>please tell me that at least one of you understands

Not unless you tell me who you are quoting.

Qin forced everyone to use their script

Green Dragon Crescent Blade
For Ants.

>bird shit spattered on the blade of your holy sword

>he thinks that's the real sword and not a tourist prop

jej