PlayStation Vita General 3187 - Relaxing Edition

Previous Thread: >Vitagen Website (News, Translations, Guides, Wikis and more)
vitageneral.com

==========================================

>The Coma: Recut to Receive Vita Release
dualshockers.com/the-coma-playstation-vita-release

>Super Robot Wars X Screenshots Showing Heroes New and Old
dualshockers.com/super-robot-wars-x-screenshots-heroes-mecha/

>Secret of Mana version 1.02 update launches soon
gematsu.com/2018/02/secret-mana-version-1-02-update-launche

>Metal Max Xeno details new character Ittica, tank type PLT-01
gematsu.com/2018/02/metal-max-xeno-details-new-chara

>Root Letter worldwide sales top 400,000
gematsu.com/2018/02/root-letter-worldwide-sales-top-40

>Koei Tecmo’s Attack on Titan 2 Yui Ishikawa and Marina Inoue guest gameplay video
youtu.be/ytFFwcNmo_0

>Boys Love visual novel Sweet Pool will be getting a Vita port
playstationlifestyle.net/2018/02/23/sweet-pool-vita-por

>Persona 3: Dancing Moon Night and Persona 5: Dancing Star Night Aigis and Makoto Niijima trailers, Dancing! mode gameplay
gematsu.com/2018/02/persona-3-dancing-moon-night-persona-5-dancing-star-night-aigis-makoto-n

>Hakuoki: Edo Blossoms gameplay trailer
youtu.be/Kz44uqxLgWg

==========================================

>PS+ FAQ
support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2034

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

>PS Store Updates
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store-update/

>PS Store Weekly Sale
(US) psprices.com/region-us/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita
(EU) psprices.com/region-gb/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita

>PSN Friends List
friends.vitageneral.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

evernote.com/shard/s454/sh/dafbb147-65d2-4bee-be82-c28e5168d09b/8660de8ec3e3d01a7b275f8ffd3ae11b
pastebin.com/t62xe5XT
youtube.com/watch?v=F4QuWdVJcAI
youtube.com/watch?v=o0qtYqGjJ8o
youtube.com/watch?v=WrMwd_yvh5U
youtube.com/watch?v=GYam3aphfJE
videostandards.org.uk/RatingBoard/game-search.html?with-update-data=1&gameTitle=dungeon travelers
youtube.com/watch?v=fiMswW65Mzs
gematsu.com/2018/02/sega-fes-2018-set-april-14-15
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Koharu will fuck you up.

Koharu is cute

evernote.com/shard/s454/sh/dafbb147-65d2-4bee-be82-c28e5168d09b/8660de8ec3e3d01a7b275f8ffd3ae11b
pastebin.com/t62xe5XT
Some links to help get a footing in UNIST

We have made it safely to the new thread. Is it time to sleep yet?

>HO
What did the owl mean by this?

I want to sleep but i can't

Also she's small.

Let me ask the question again in a broader sense. Has vitagen learned any life lessons from playing vita games? How has your life been enriched by the vita?

Stupid sexy mana

Big anime tits are great

I have learned to take it easy and not fap nonstop to anime all day.

And cute posting friends are the best.

Truth.

Actually, this And I think Vita games made me appreciate paizuri even more than before. My life has been very enriched.

I'm going to sleep.

If everybody sleeps Vitagen will not be okay.

let's sleep together

I'm soon going to do some work, it's morning already.

Shit, those are more balloon-like than breast-like.

Yeah, sometimes the models go like that. I hope in that next Senran they finally make great boob models.

I think I have a pretty lonely life. So it has been fun to find Anons in multiplayer games who plays on the same rare device as me.

Meeting someone in rare circumstances is always seen as fateful, right?
That's how I used to feel sometimes in good Vita multiplayers.

>So it has been fun to find Anons in multiplayer games who plays on the same rare device as me.
I didn't know the Neo Geo Pocket had online capabilities.

>Neo Geo
That's some super rare stuff user. I hope Vitagen isn't quite there yet.

I began learning Japanese thanks to my Vita. It's not exactly a life lesson, but I'd at least call it enrichment; I can finally begin to enjoy a whole world of media in the way it was meant to be consumed and feel superior to people with less time and motivation than me.

So you guys have been playing UNIEL for at least sometime now, probably long enough to know rough how each character is used. What's your guys's favorite and least favorite character to fight against?

For me,I hate fighting akatsuki the most, but love fighting seth because matches against players who know how to use him are always cool

That's a rude Ion.

>Kor Meteor

Don't bully Vitagen.

What are you playing Vitagen?

Red or blue

The one that's most breeding worthy.

I love fighting against Phonons. A good Phonon looks satisfying as hell even if it's against me. Alternatively, a good Enkidu.
However, I can't stand Akatsuki at all. Maybe it's because of the ones I've faced being bad, but I've yet to see one that didn't turtle into CHESTO. It isn't hard to counter but it does lead into kinda boring defensive fights.

I dont understand, user

Vitagen was made for breeding anime girls.

I see you haven't fought any scary akatsuki's yet. The pressure options you have with him are retarded and the combos he can do off almost any confirm hurt a lot, even without meter.

Pretty much. It feels as though every Akatsuki I've faced, even in ranked, only got there by abusing priority and spamming projectiles to bait assaults. It just isn't as fun to fight against and the last one I fought sent hatemail (I was using Wald and apparently he's cheap due to the grabs and the damage). I am eager to fight against good players though -- that one icametokillyou guy is always fun to mess around with. I just wish it wasn't in ranked so I could switch around characters.

icametokillyou has a really really scary nanase. Tons of fun to fight though. Searching for ranked around this hour usually nets me matches against orange or red players if you wanted to find some tough opponents.

It's really nice vita has free online. I can just pick up and play unist without breaking out my wallet

Also if any user is familiar with the proper wallpaper size, could you crop and extend the top half of this picture with white sides? I'd wanna change my vita lock screen. It's still the mary skelter theme

I don't know how he is with other characters, but yeah definitely. His Nanase is pretty god damn amazing. I think the fact that he adapts so well makes him so much fun to play against though. You can't really show your habits to him or he'll just abuse the hell out of them even if it's early in the round.
But I'll probably pick up late-ranked later in the week. I've been played pretty much all-day today which is nice. It feels as though a good amount of people suddenly picked the game up.

Anyone want to play some Mercenary Kings co-op?

Once the vita dies what will happen to us?

Who else hates mystery dungeon games, but will still buy OLZ to "support" his "vita"?

I should actually get more into that genre as OLZ games are the only ones I've played. I already have Shiren bought, but never started.

Anyone?

One million EXP/day. Though today I probably won't make that much.

Still get sometimes hit with the first boss since you have to actually build up the drives there. After that it's way easier, even though there's not much stocks to spend in the second boss either. And when that tiger gets all electrified it's just a fucking waiting game.

I've enjoyed several Vita games, which is more than enough enrichment for me.

surprise impregnation

>B-But if everyone's done playing its okay I can go to single player. It just felt like the room was suddenly closed
I literally warned for half an hour I'm out soon
something like this?

We move on to Vita 2.0.

Serious answer though, the Vita isn't gonna die anytime soon, ESPECIALLY if you can read moon and/or import Jap games. We're gonna get a regular feed of games until at least 2019, and even beyond that some publishers will still put a couple out more until at least 2020. And when they stop publishing Vita games, that's our chance to stop impulse-buying games and finally finish our backlog. But I am certain that Sony has not given up completely on portables. The successor will be delayed, but it will come.

Threadly reminder that the manga is finishing "soon". Source: Would be great if we get a full anime adaptation, we don't get many of those these days.

GO FIGHT???

youtube.com/watch?v=F4QuWdVJcAI
youtube.com/watch?v=o0qtYqGjJ8o
youtube.com/watch?v=WrMwd_yvh5U
youtube.com/watch?v=GYam3aphfJE

omega labyrinth Z fucking when?

Soon

Would be nice to hear clarification about the UK situation and how it affects Rice Digital and possible CE.

CE will probably be too lewd for Europe.

They don't want us to breed with anime girls.

I just want to have Aina boobpad.

Can I ask a somewhat general question? Is there a way to tell whether a JP physical game (i.e. non-localised) will increase or decrease in price over the years? It feels random. There are some 4-5 year old games that I really want but have increased in price to stupid levels, but then there are some games released in about the same console/handheld generation but the price has decreased over the years. Sometimes I'm a bit torn as to buy a JP-only game on launch, or wait for a sale. Well I'm asking this because I'm debating whether or not to buy that new Girls und Panzer PS4 game. Will the price hike like the Vita version?

The placement of that bone...

Famitsu scores.

Thanks user! The edges are a little jaggy in the back but I'll try to fix it later on my pc

Someone who's preorder got cancelled could email PQube and ask directly; I would but didn't preorder, so I don't think it's valid.

That dagashi is very flat, but she has very small eyes.

>>Someone who's preorder got cancelled could email PQube and ask directly; I would but didn't preorder, so I don't think it's valid.
Yeah. There was some tweets asking about it, but they haven't answered. If there's something going on, I bet they're doing something about it. Losing UK in EU when they're already not rated in certain other places is a bit too much for the sales.

Really? Or are you memeing?

You've made fun of my wife for the last heckin time

That uniform is very lewd if you think about it.
That form fitting armor over her boobies, you can just tell she loves to have her breasts cupped.
And that zettai ryouiki would be amazing if her thighs were a little big bigger.

videostandards.org.uk/RatingBoard/game-search.html?with-update-data=1&gameTitle=dungeon travelers

I think this is the one who would ban OLZ if that was the case. Kinda interesting to see these issues they have with Dungeon Travelers 2:

>Sexual scenes include women who aren't wearing much in the way of clothing (or in some cases completely naked), posing provocatively. There is also a scene involving a female character detailing how she can drink alcohol (in this case tequila) with no ill effects, and the fact that the drink makes her more efficient and recharges her HP.

Looks like Atlus had it rough with the rating boards ;_;

Uta, mask of deception:

>This game features infrequent depictions of realistic looking violence towards human-like characters. During a cutscene near the beginning of the game soldiers are shown attacking enemies with swords. The enemies are slashed along the torso and blood is shown coming from the wounds before time slows to show the blood flying through the air. This game also features frequent use of sexual expletives, variations of the word “fuck” are found throughout in the dialogue. This game also features depictions of erotic nudity. Multiple male and female characters are shown naked in still images, although, sensitive areas such as genitals and nipples are covered up. Some of the scenes are particularly sexual in nature, such as two females lying naked on top of a man in bed.

That sort of makes me sad when that happens.

The art style is kind of delicious in its own way.

You're over thinking her chest protection!

I don't know why when I saw this post it made me want to make this at 3:30 am and now it's 4:07.

Goodnight, vitagen.

Well, it's an opportunity for Kotoyama to make a brand new manga with his delicious art. What you wanna see him work on next, user? Fantasy? Scifi? SoL?

Chest protection is a good thing. I always liked chest protection.

They set the imagination free.

I want something with a lot of lewd in it, and a lot of pure in it. Making the pure become lewd and the lewd become pure.

Hopefully this time he will give both girls special cute big iris, and not just Hotaru.

bully

Goodnight user. But don't sleep too much okay?

Didn't they show her bare breast after the armor crumbles in an early ep? Jeez

>the armor crumbles
Nothing can defeat Japanese katana.

>We're gonna get a regular feed of games until at least 2019, and even beyond that some publishers will still put a couple out more until at least 2020.
>But I am certain that Sony has not given up completely on portables.

Any news about Aquaplus?

I was wondering what those guys are up to these days.

This just makes me want to see how brutal your Vatista is for myself sometime.

youtube.com/watch?v=fiMswW65Mzs

If a game sold a lot, or has gone on PS+ then it will probably drop over time.
If it got cut off from PSN, it might hike in price.

Otherwise it really depends.

Find me on friday or the weekends. Probably the only time I'd be free to play at a reasonable time.

>only 3 hours of sleep possible and that's still dwindling down.
Actually going to sleep now.

Sorry?

Just the Utawarerumono remake

they're planning more Utawarerumono at least, i think we'll hear more about that in a few months.

Consider it a deito
Please be gentle

Alright, thanks.

user you need 4 hours of the R.E.M. thingy. That means you need to sleep a minimum of 6 hours.

That is how nature developed the human brain, you will hurt it if you fight the pattern.

I guess generally a very poorly received game will drop too, assuming there are enough copies to circulate around to begin with.

Girls und Panzer's price actually hiked due to movies etc.

>only 3 hours of sleep possible and that's still dwindling down.
Leave everything and go to sleep. There is nothing more important than a good night sleep, user.

Unlikely there'll be any big Vita-related news, but I'll post the gematsu article regardless: gematsu.com/2018/02/sega-fes-2018-set-april-14-15
Keeping my eyes open. I've always had a soft spot for SEGA games in general (part nostalgia, I guess), I just wish they'd revive some of their older IPs.

just let it go already