pastebin.com/pDwFPrB3

>No Hud Mod (for beautiful screenshots)
mega.nz/#!ccICVaaB!8hy08k-uVZnn-8656WmjspN72wwaJITF6mo_ZgvMYc8

>Movies Pastebin
pastebin.com/7bAJFGVJ

>HOW TO FIND YOUR XENOVERSE 2 SAVE ON STEAM Perfect guide:
steam > userdata > [your steam id] > 323470 > remote > DBXV2
DBXV2.sav should be there, which is your savefile
If you wish to delete it to try reimporting or for other reasons, disable steamcloud on both xenoverse 1 and 2 first.

>FighterZ
Saiyan Saga Vegeta and Goku Models found
youtu.be/gYjMn0lYV8w [Open]

Broly and Bardock DLC announced

Woolie Versus Beginner Tips
youtu.be/cQdhPm6OLrU [Open]
youtu.be/H0qssLNqgvM [Open]

>Xenoverse Booru: Upload all Drawfaggotry here
xenoverse.booru.org/

Last time on /dbg/:

I want to grab Ribrianne's belly!

Heard EX pack 2 is out on PS4 already, when is PC getting it?

Jiren should win the tournament desu.

Tomorrow at around 10am est

I seriously fucking hate fat people, you're god damn disgusting. It isn't even funny. Fall down a sewer pipe and get washed away with the rest of your peoples shit. Nobody wants your nasty fetish shoved in their face. FPWP

I want to get fucked by a buufu!

All buufus should be gassed desu

brapfags fuck off

Good night, /dbg/

I want to feed Zamasu until he has a big green belly

I wonder who I should make my mentor, I picked a girl saiyan so I guess android 18 or Pan

If his stomach explodes will it go back to normal?

I hope Android 21 gets into this game someday, she already made it into Heroes

Me too, user. Me too.

She will right after she appears in anime or manga.

Night dork

gonna rape the sass out of her

I fucking did it.
took me the whole day and infinite amount of TP medals

At least you can buy and sell in bulk now. That shit was basically impossible to grind out in any reasonable amount of time when Colosseum launched, even with infinite medals.

It took me 2 whole months to get all figures back then. Multisummon is a blessing also locking figures is a great addition

Broly's is kinda weird. He spends the whole time talking about how he's glad he gets to go in time rifts to kill Kakarots here and there. For the Androids mission he goes berserk with everyone talking about how they want to kill Goku, so you fight him and afterwards he talks about how he had a dream or something that your character betrayed him.

I wish the "Broly is a retard obsessed with Goku" schtick wasn't played up so much, but it's kinda endearing to see some signs he's actually mentally damaged while showing some signs of friendliness with the CAC that doesn't even appear in his training.

>about how he's glad he gets to go in time rifts to kill Kakarots here and there.

That's hilarious. Broly really has got to be fed up with the Heroes shit and the dozens of Kakkarots, Brown Kakkarots, Headband Kakkarots and Other Kakkarots he keeps meeting there. He's in a hell of Kakkarots with no escape.

Do you think it'll be out at 12am? I wanna stay up but I'm not sure it's worth

I wouldn't count on it, user. Get some rest.

Also when you're done he gets mad about the time rifts being closed because he can't just infinitely slaughter Gokus anymore

Give me one good reason why I should reinstall this game

I just realized.

Demigra being the Supreme Kai of Time at the start of the arc wasn't an illusion or Fu just fucking with us somehow. Demigra's backstory had him literally trying to become the Supreme Kai of Time.

We were in a timeline where Demigra succeeded in becoming the Supreme Kai of Time and was playing hide and seek with Tokitoki.

Good boy.

It's 2/28! Where is Extra Pack 2 for PS4 US EST?!

Perfect saiyan butts

If anything, we'll have to wait for the fucking west coast as usual

Pass

About the DLC story: Does anyone else get Demigra as the extra opponent Dabura pulls in in the final showdown? Nappa and Frieza both got someone relevant to them, but with Turles it was Demigra.

So do they tell people who Fu really is or is it something only people who knew of Dragonball online know. He's Towa and Mira's son Also, I take it that Those 5 Time eggs and that machine that lets you play the first game's story were Fu's shit isntead of Towa and Mira's like it was implied?

I got Demigra while doing the story where Fu is your only partner.

Where is the first game's protagonist and future trunks during this adventure?

Our sparkling personalities?

this dlc is what the main story should have been

me rn

>Central and West coast always fuck us over
This is why I hate California

Don't reinstall

ANAL WITH AIIRO

PC EST where the fuck is my franchise-destroying Goku Blanco?

Blame Central
Fucking Bamco always goes off their shitty time

Am I a bad person for enjoying this?

Trunks better be watching

Yes

He's knocked out off screen somewhere probably

now do it again when they release the other 86 figures

Do the stat boosts carry over if you rare up a figure?

Is it out on PC yet?

DLC 6 Story's ending featuring Raditz and they forgot to dub his line so they just put his japanese voice in instead.

Anybody want to get a room together and farm EM 16 on PS4 while we wait for the DLC to never get released?

Is the double TP event active already?

Yes

Yes

Might be a better idea than these randoms limit bursting for auto revive gauge shit

Neat, i'd be up for that then

Stop lying.

A sin worthy of death.

Neat. I'll get a room started in a second.

Alright, made a private room, what are y'all's names?

Wait, why 16(Vegeta) and not 17(Goku)?
I mean I guess it won't be a big deal anyway. Sekusen is my PSN.

Woops, yeah, it's 17.

Right-o. Guess we can just get started now and add people to the room if anyone else wants to jump in in between goes.

>Final Extra Story Mission
>Fu's path
>Goku as partner
>mfw
UI Goku is something else

>You got a TP Medal! x16
W-what happened to the bonus?

Huh, I got x32.

Did you log into the multi-lobby before joining the room? You have to do that.

Pressure Sign.
Data Input.
Phantom Fist.
What's more fitting for Pride Trooper outfit?
>inb4 none

o0DemonBoy0o

did you log into the multi-lobby?

Wow, really? I guess that'd explain it.

Invite me again in a sec. I'd logged figuring it wouldn't matter.

No problem, I'll send another invite.

I tested my damage earlier with Golden + Beeru's Soul + the Limit Burst and it did 22k. It feels good.

maybe I should buy a FemEarthling up to 80 to see how they compare.

I've been gone a while, how do you buy levels?

There's a Namekian with some kind of facial hair between the time patrol area and the steps up to the academy that sells you levels for zenny for 1-80 and then TP medals that scale up as you go for the rest.

Tulpa, or something.

Yeah I googled it and found him, what the fuck wish I knew about this before.

He was added with the free update a couple days ago

how the heck are you doing so much damage anyway? I mean I'm missing a lot with my big balls of energy, but still.

Super Vegeta 2 + Big Bang Kamehameha + Before Creation Comes Ruin + Max Ki Blast Supers

It's pure cheese and not particularly fun but damn if it doesn't shit out damage.

I see. Cheese is fine for farming TP medals, after all.

So, did anyone notice any changed supers or ults? Buffs, nerfs in DLC6?

is there a list of all the new clothes added in these two most recent dlcs?

If you're still doing it, can you invite Sjamsjam too? I'd like some medals.

I saw something in here about Wolf Fang Fist. Not sure if Neo or normal

Neo Wolf Fang fist is the yellow one and it's been broken since DLC6

Sure. I'll send the invite now.

>finished with over 2 minutes on the clock
nice

>if everyone else is dead or gone, bardock can oneshot you as soon as you revive with the zimzam soul and there's nothing you can do about it because he zooms in and start charging an attack before you've even finished standing up

Yeah, that's part of why I gave up. Just not worth it. Metal Cooler's outfit can't possible be worth it.

Welcome to the raid experience, we here at DIMPS hope you enjoy getting MASKED

I find the best way is to just bet everything on going full ham with everyone for the first minute and trying to do as much damage in that first minute where everyone is fully charged and keeping him hitstunned

>not Celdorado
Apply yourself

The only thing I've noticed is Shockwave, of all fucking Supers, got nerfed so now the slowdown when interrupting an ult or move is drastically shorter to the point it might as well not even exist.
How Dimps thought nerfing something that hardly saw play into near-uselessness was a good idea is beyond me.

Can you pblock a Shockwave? If not, that's why.
Muh auto-JG limit burst

It's unblockable, yeah. You're probably right is the sad part not like it matters since you can still followup with quick supers (eg. Earth Splitting or Kaioken Kame) like you would otherwise, just nothing melee now.

I wonder how many medals I'm at already, and how many I'll have when we're done.

Bulma's gonna love me for all the TP medals I spend on the colosseum