Hana Song! My favorite Song!

1st for emre

NYAAA

Heres come T.racer

Best girl

How to play attack bastion?

I respectfully disagree.

i want to die

Either hope your tanks and support can carry you or the enemy is completely retarded.

DF is utter shit
Lucio is garbage while perma hacked
niggers on suicide watch

Make sure you play on Junkertown map and have Orisa

>text isn't reversed
-100/10

press H in spawn

When I kill myself, I will be able to meet and touch Dr. Junkenstein in the afterlife ... right?

I'm getting tiered of waiting for the new hero. When will it be revealed owg?

yes, do it now.

some say on the 5th some on the 7th.
probably late march.

Josou seme hero when?

>3stack
>they all instalock dps
Why is this allowed?

Sombra belongs to me, so I would really appreciate it if the rest of you could just BACK THE FUCK OFF??

why is her head tiny

>3stack instalocks DPS
>other two solos pick DPS because of the 3stack
epic

>I'll never fall asleep next to mei
it hurts...

I'd rather lose than fillcuck for a stack.

what exactly is the Ironclad Guild?

>blizzard balances a game

Okay, let's make an extremely hard to play DPS with very low RoF, projectile attacks that are pretty slow, average health, and a couple gimmicky movement abilities. We will make it so that he has high reward when played well, but it takes a couple hundred hours to get to that skill level.
Now, let's make some counters.
Uhhhjhhh, just hold left click to win. (Moira)
Uhhhhh, just press right click to win. (Sombra)
There we go. We just made our bronze/silver shifters on /owg/ very very happy. They keep bitching about Genji since they refuse to spend time learning how to play video games, so now they can easily beat him. Balanced!

that's hypothermia you're feeling

bad bait

Does Blizzard realize that their shitty balancing decisions that have left Genji entirely unplayable have shat on dedicated competitive players that have spent countless hours gitting gud in order to make an already decent character S++ tier?

shit genji main detected

reminder to right click + melee tracers to kill them before they can recall

reminder that your genji needs healing

Top 500 in season 5. I'm pretty triggered about the changes and I don't even play Genji or Tracer. Sombra is stupidly debilitating and not even fun to play against. Even before the buff she was a stupid character.

I'm so glad! Finally I'll feel happiness

Attack torbjon is totally viable and if you shit on him you're a scrub.

are you just now realizing that this game is casual trash made for the absolutely dumbest lowest reaction time morons on the planet?

the top healing characters in the game don't even require the ability to aim or any sort of awareness of their surroundings lmao

Fuck off Mercy

>4stack trying to carry their shitter friend
>they all go DPS despite being shit

>genjis mini hopping like a fish out of water once they get hacked now

This Thursday. Cap this post

I'm french and drunk and Widow's accent makes my dick hard, AMA.

Why do women want to fuck Junkrat?

How do you have level 2600 and be shit? Honestly if your SR is lower than your player level you should probably kill yourself.

Because he's hot

Just find a fat chinee desperate grill on Tinder

Because he's crazy and doesn't care. Look irl, what men attract girls the most in general?

what if I'm level 5001?

They don’t want to fuck Junkrat. They want to watch Roadhog fuck Junkrat.

Guys I could never pass silver, in my opinion because of solo queue shit teams (like, literally shit teams, 4 dps, etc, half of the time). Does that mean I'm bad or does everyone need to play with a regular team to make it in the game?

>Roadhog fuck Junkrat

Can you blame em?

Moira practically being DPS if you're not trash and can all fill for healing there's no excuse honestly. There has always been a hero good enough to solo carry. Roadhog, 76, Tracer.

Tall, loud, dirty, twink who looks like he would fuck like a literal madman.

I think.

You're not.

Thanks, I needed to hear that. I'm pretty decent at Moira (most of the time getting 3-4 golds, of course it doesn't mean everything I know), so I suppose I'm just not good enough to carry. But I assume carrying also implies communication and most EU don't voice chat. (probably the same reason as me, ashamed of bad english. The most voicve chat I guess is drunken russian guys and kids lol. I guess I should just take the initiative, usually when you do some people join you)

yes I am

I thought QP was supposed to have some hidden MMR or something? Why is it putting me with a bunch of people who literally just got the game vs stacks of diamond+

>could never pass silver
It's not a mistake m8

Explosive orgasms

I'm in love with OW girls and I'm a practically a wizard. Rate how sad my life is.

That's practically 95% of Veeky Forums so your sad life is pretty normal here.

I was not only complaining that's actually what I was asking. Thanks for confirming, I need to work more.

I'm permanently in gold. My life is worse.

did eevee chop his dick off yet

I'm assuming this has already been posted, but the Japanese Overwatch Twitter page leaked this by accident the other day

I don’t know what it is about skinny things getting fucked by giant cocks but it always makes me diamonds.

Oh, thanks. I guess.

Fuck I need to get out and find humans.

about a year late

What if Moira could succ and pee at the same time

Women only want roadhog and junkrat to do cute things together. They dont actually think of Roadhog in a sexual setting, for they have shit tastes.

>Dude I know irl has god-like PC
>Plays Overwatch
>Is bronze
>My PC turns off randomly when playing OW
>5 years old PC with just the video card changed
>I'm Diamond

What the fuck

:thinking:

It's hard to believe he was just a normal guy at once.

Fareeha a cute!

>Wanting road hog to fuck a twink
>not steal the heart of a beautiful Swiss lady, Beauty and the Beast style.
We Gon talk about tastes, eh?

Mommy!

Women, explain honestly who's the hottest OW guy and why.

>not even fun to play against
I fucking love this meme. Because untouchable tracers, team wiping dragonblades and widows deleting everything appearing for split second in their los is so fun to play against. But its okay, since they have meta approval, right?

having a good pc wont make you better at overwatch

>its a people cry about Genji being op while talking about how easily they shit on them episode
Make up your mind

granny*

I never said I want to see Road fuck Junkrat.
I want him to fuck Winston.

>Women
talking to an empty room

meant

What you talking about nigger there are tons of females who draw and write about Junkrat being impaled almost to death by Roadhog’s sausage.

kek

All they care about is junkrat's asshole getting torn apart.

Moira

reminder that moira's older than mercy

Women have way more fucked up fantasies/fetishes than the avergae men (when they admit it)

I want Moira to scratch my back

No... Mommy!

Shitters cry about Genji being OP because they can't aim. Give it a couple of days and the shift will go from Genji to Sombra.

>enemy hanzo manages to run at full speed while shooting full power arrows

I want to tear into Junkrat’s asshole while Hog tears into mine.

Adequate tastes, user

>Genji gets completely shutdown by Sombra
>still refuses to switch

Why does every bad thing about this game always about Genji. Holy fucking shit I hate Genji so much.

>hack enemy hero
>they just sit there and accept their fate
BOOP

Where are those black women at, /owg/?

>it's another "I'm ranked higher than you in Competitive, therefore I'm better at life than you" episode

That way >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>^^^^^^^^^^^^

You're playing with a shit Genji. Granted, you yourself are shit so it's not like you have much room to talk.