pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2092600
>Patch 3.2 League: Bestiary
pathofexile.com/bestiary
>Patch 3.2: Patch Notes
Soon
>Useful Links
pastebin.com/yxsB2GbX
>Guild
Post your username in the thread for invite ;)
>When does Bestiary start
Friday!

Last map:

Other urls found in this thread:

pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2093226
pastebin.com/WpeMdx6G
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You could go Ngamahu with Juggernaut or Elementalist since you can just grab AoF from the tree. Xophs will be very expensive this league as well since no zana breach.

Name our band.

fire nerfs

what the fuck is ghost shield

Chris and the Cucks

>Elementalist Ngamahu

interesting.... but the ascendancy pathing is garbage for what i want, plus the witch start isn't great either.

Jugg seems like another great contender, but chieftain has the covered in ash effect + 1% fire leech. Ele only has 0.5% ele leech

He'd be missing out on covered in ash and bit of leech I guess, I wonder if you can do niggamahus crit Jugg since you get an easy 1500 acc from just picking that ascendancy excluding the 30% acc you get from it.

He's making a joke about Ethereal Ejection

Banshee Bulwark

Ngamahu's Flame
Critical Strike Chance: 5.00%

eh its a stretch

Why did they make this tectonic skill? It's clearly just a way better version of that other skill

I don't know, there isn't any axe crit multi nodes and it's a 5% crit base.

Starforge crit is a thing based off the sword crit multi nodes i believe.

This is how poe is now, every new skill is just X but better
Wild Strike is Elemental Hit but better
Sunder is Ground slam but better
Tectonic Slam is Sunder but better

Yeah I always forget axes are shit for crit. Oh well going ssfhcbtw RF Jugg for that easy RF leveling after normal lab

Reddit Retards

>interesting.... but the ascendancy pathing is garbage for what i want, plus the witch start isn't great either.
but where else will you get cool points for an axe witch? didn't think that through now did ya

Axe + crit = shit, but still accuracy for Ele Overload is useful

>pierces your curse immunity
Heh, nothing personell.... kid....

that's the biggest reason why i considered elemancer ngahamu,
witch a cutie with 2 handed weapons

>piereces her butthole
Heh, nothing personell...qt...

>Oh well going ssfhcbtw RF Jugg for that easy RF leveling after normal lab
Are there any easily farmable div cards for it for ssf? Like the phoenix shield or saffels?

Cant wait for the Patchnotes to come out so I can finally make a build. Scion is literally perfection of Body, Mind and Cock now.

pob updates out yet?

>pierces your ears
>gives you two more ring slots
:)

>he unironically thinks the best things about occultist are curses

>blocks your curses
>"you really didnt think this through now did ya"
>*teleports behind u*
>"heh, nothing personnel exile"
>reshapes u

You can farm phoenix from temple but iirc the drop rates are horrible e.g 1 card is something like 12 hours meanwhile during that time you could have farmed enough cards for kaoms heart from vulcano.

>implying pob won't update day after league starts

Oh, I thought they got updates out for it ahead of the patch so that people could plan things out in time

>meanwhile during that time you could have farmed enough cards for kaoms heart from vulcano
Good luck getting this many volcano maps in ssf

how do you go labrunning jugg now

As long as I have my atlas planned it should be fine, we had a guy here do it in Abyss league. Just need the patch notes to come out to see what build to go for.

What do you mean?

>mfw someone using resolute technique near me

Reminder to rev up your ms paint memebuilds
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2093226
Yes, it's a little early, but there's enough info out there to at least have a good idea of what you're building at this point.

>Using RT when EO exists

is herald of ass even worth using for fire spells? 12% more spell damage sounds pathetic for 25% mana reservation

>poe wiki still broken for the last 6 months

>As long as I have my atlas planned it should be fine
interesting, I didn't even think about it

Reminder

POEHUD for everything but map hacks

REMINDER
DUPING EZ, currency in and out stash and if server crash its likely to be duped. Do this in groups and split profit

Lost copy pasta since i havent posted in like a year but yeah, a lot more i don't feel like typing

>Spell Totem - Spell Totem - Frostbolt
>A spell totem that summons Spell Totems that cast frostbolt
?

>cheating in video games
What's the point?

Yeah though I might do that after 4-6 weeks since I really want to the Green portal and I made 99% of my currency last league from just being there the first 2 weeks.

money? 0 lasting consequences ? To be the best that you can be?

I've already done it, too bad a strong 2h'er out performs edge of madness (unless pob doesn't calculate edge of madness correctly)

lol

Goy, Goyy and Goyim

How do you guys think shield throw deadeye would be viable? Is it just a big meme? I'm very tempted to do TCJUGG, but I really wanted to go shied throw.

>Chris looking off to the side
What is he searching for?

Is that Charan, that is what i think Charan looks like. When i saw the shitty drawn version i thought the 3rd guy was meant to be kripp

what's the nodes to take on jugg now if you're not doing crit
unflinching, unyielding, unstoppable, unbreakable?

>that demeanor
>hands in pockets
Why are game devs such betas?

Depends on your build but outside of things like RF I don't see how you're going to get enough damage to kill anything.

> if you're not doing crit
>unflinching, unyielding, unstoppable, unbreakable?
And no EO considering the shitty conversion meta is here to stay?

I don't think deadeye really does anything for you.

unbelievable

Any Juggernaut without Undeniable is retarded. Even without crit you are going to want Undeniable. You cannot deny it.

>if you're not doing crit
unadvised

It has a bunch of bonuses for projectiles, including a ~free chain or fork, I always forget which one.

so go chieftain if I'm not going to go crit?

ACC JUGG
Tectonic Strike
Just get a red dream and you're Gucci

You have one of the best attack speeds in the game, you have pretty good crit and you can use abyssus with no worries. I think Jugg damage is underrated

unbearable

crit facebreaker tectonic J U G G
r8 my 100% original idea

Don't bother going crit on Ngahamu axe. Go Elemental Overload and scale more elemental penetration + damage. Get a xoph for max deeps.

>can't use Oskarm
delete your life

>crit unarmed
dude just pay 20 ex for rigwald lmao

But he said he doesn't want to run Crit, which makes me think going undeniable is pointless for the build. I already know Jugg can go Abyssus, high acc, high as and crit the shit out of people.

I was just going to do some kind of tectonic strike build instead of the normal spellcaster shit I do, just can't decide if I want to do chieftain or jugg

>not doing the ultimate edge of madness meme build
>pastebin.com/WpeMdx6G

What are you even doing with your life?

>Get a xoph
>no zana breach
I thought you go Jugg when you are low on $$$. If I have 40+ex I'll just roll whatever.

>getting 25%+ FREE attack speed is worthless
unforgivable

I'm doing a crit staff glacial hammer jugg an no one will stop me

>Miami Vise
kek

r/im12andthisisfunny

>Hey guys ShiggyD here and here are the top 20 Uniques/Builds for starting Bestiary

good i need this

Breach is still in the game, you can eventually reach Xoph for free 20% penetration. You don't need it because Ngahamu + Chieftain already gives 100%. That's why the build works.

>50ex+ worth of shit
>can't even break 200k on shaper
Memebuilds is suffering.

Everyone of those fucking jugg nodes remind me of this fucking skit.

tell me the best might of the meek spots and i'll spare your life

Scion wheel.

pls no ziggy go back to being depressed

kek

hey guys mathil here once HUH gain with my brand new build guide for the TRICKSTER glacial cascade MINER for the 3 point 2 BESTIARY league

ahahahahahahahah

theres so many changes i dont want to bother learning them.

I think im just gonna try to make a blade flurry jugg in hardcore league or something. Got buffed and is good for uberlab, thats all i really want

imagine being a mappie and not flipping uniques that streamers highlight

how the fuck do you level a scion through act 10

Doomfletcher Lightning Arrow
1 Physical Damage = 2.25 Chaos Damage

??? Do people really struggle with A10 this much, it can be done with no ascendancies.

*as trickster

it's a free chain - but i'm not sure how good chain is for shield throw if most of the damage comes from the explosion then you probably wouldn't want the skill to chain that much if at all

The same way you level everything else, only you're like with a ~10 skill points handicap because your starting nodes suck. Sunder, SRS, totems, anything works really

dumb nanachi poster

how much does a varunastra cost early on

I remember reading somwhere that chain applies to the smaller projectiles, fork to the shield itself.

5-12 exalts

>Cut the tip of my index finger cooking din dins.
>League in 2 days.

It's over.