One Piece Games General - /opgg/

Old Thread: General Guide: READ THIS IF YOU'RE NEW FOR THE LOVE OF GOD USOPP!
docs.google.com/document/d/1jgBAK0htg7nt_P3H0Ulw9V6XeuQHjy6rZwV-K_04Oqk/edit?usp=sharing

>Quick Links
Database:optc-db.github.io
Calendar: (glo) optc-agenda.github.io/
(jpn) optc-agenda.github.io/jap.html
Snail counter optc.desile.fr/snails-count/?handle=
Friend Codes:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q_a03TCozmtsC681ExLOfYd79CRc0XVuSoAAU3hd8Ww/
Add Yourself: docs.google.com/forms/d/1Y6tK2RgG32RTHfa-Tl903g9KA-JlTidR9q6-0yovLRU
Drops & XP: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview
PLVL & Stam: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eFGzsAvxwwwUJ77XLq62XZIUS_usqChQBkFw5rrS48I/edit#gid=0

Other urls found in this thread:

hungryapp.co.kr/bbs/bbs_view.php?durl=YmNvZGU9b25lcGVhY2V0YyZwaWQ9MTE2MDA2MCZ1c2VyPQ==
optc-db.github.io/damage/#/transfer/D1794:99:100:100:0,1268:99:100:100:0,418:99,1047:99,649:99:100:0:100,978:99C13,10B0D0E1365Q0L0G0R45S100H
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Post those sugo pulls jpbros
>3 multis after selling non lb dupes

First for I hope everyone has fun

So what's everyone planning on farming this week?

gonna check lucci drop rates and if there decent on the fortnite il socket my green one if there not good probably gonna farm neptune while im not trying for kizaru and kyros

Cavendish books, Monster Chopper Books. Books books, books.

Congrats on the pulls! Luffy/Ace is looking to be an absolute monster.

Got a crapload of dupes but 3 new reds in 2 multis

Bunch of Sanji copies for his LB.
Kyros and skulls obviously.
And since I finally got my first WB after Blitz I'll check his manuals' droprates in that permanent FN.

Heres what I got now after working on the new guys

The drop rate for Lucci in his FN is known to be terrible. He's a 100% drop in story mode now though so unless you also need books from the FN I'd recommend farming him there. 18 stam = 1 Lucci.

24th for Shirahoshi is bad and overrated and doesn't fit in any team.

All those legends and you can't even figure out how to post a proper sized image

So with the new Ace/Luffy legend how does the one-per-team rule apply? Does it count as both an Ace and a Lufy?

are we getting the universal book island for anni like the japbros did?

Skulls Skulls Skulls Skulls Skulls.
I have 5 gems atm, plus the daily gems and the chopperman I can get to 10-12 by the weekend. They are all going to be used on colo+skulls. And next weekend again.

When am I going to get my 3333 gems bros? I can't wait anymore

>hungryapp.co.kr/bbs/bbs_view.php?durl=YmNvZGU9b25lcGVhY2V0YyZwaWQ9MTE2MDA2MCZ1c2VyPQ==

which one of you assholes is this?I've never seen that many gems before.

JP got that in a Dressrosa event, not for anni

Fortnights: Fukaboshi/Neptune sockets, Elizabello sockets and TS Chopper books

Raids: Kizaru for V2 Boa team, Fujitora and Sanji for Akainu/6+ Lucci teams, maybe Rayleigh?

Skipping Kyros/Young Whitebeard since I can't come up with a team that can beat Kyros. Chinjao/Shanks should be doable though.

Global next skillup when? I don't know if I can hold all these units I'll be farming soon.

What the shit
This had better be a Dev account or a photoshop

who here /ragegemtorevive/?
2 years and i still do it because im retarded

Why aren't his legend limit broken?

I'll do it for TM if needed.

He says he pulled 100 multis to rainbow them

I think the most bizarre part is hes only Plvl 346. How are you that big of a whale and have played so relatively little?

What do you mean? It looks like a standard mostly f2p account

Dupes only matter if he actually plays TM for the remaining mats. Looking at his plvl he clearly does not play much.

Need help with a unit to get through stage 4 WB. 6 Mobs with 100k def are a pain in the ass. Here is the team I'm going to use for Kyros and Wb:

optc-db.github.io/damage/#/transfer/D1794:99:100:100:0,1268:99:100:100:0,418:99,1047:99,649:99:100:0:100,978:99C13,10B0D0E1365Q0L0G0R45S100H

My question is: Will sabo's special allow me to comfortably kill the adds on stage 4 or is their defence too high? Other units I could use instead of Sabo:
V2 Law+ with his 200k special. No idea if it will go through.
Boa Sandersonia and her 80% def, would that be enough?
Elizabeth - sets def down to zero but it's fucking Elizabeth...

Help me out bros, which one is it?

Sabo adds 55x1500 with candies so he might be enough later in the chain multiplier. Law works but only kills one of them. Sonia is the best one if you can burst WB without her, because 20k def is nothing when you also have a free 1.75x boost for 4/6 units.

>Law works but only kills one of them

Cerebral Law does AOE damage to all enemies, though.

>new batch isn't in damage calc yet
Zeenigami needs to get off his fat ass and update it already

what's your whitest whale opgg? doesn't even matter if they're useful or not
mine is fucking Monet, after 1040 days and I still don't have her

Pulled her in 7/11. Never used.

Nep-fucking-tune

Borsalino. I have almost every legend on global including all the toppest of top tier ones, but I don't have that fuck so slasher teams are still a meme for me.

I don't think I'll ever use her (well maybe, 1.3x conditional booster that activates itself might be cool), but I'd just like to have her

We'll pull him one day user

This motherfucker. I pulled Croc the sugo he was released on global and still don't have her. Or legend Doffy. Or Kalifa. I never got to use Croc even when he was amazing.

Someone explain Judge to me. Increased chance of PSY orbs but requires a rainbow team and wants matching orbs? He's so specifically designed for his batch, it's weird. How do you play him without them? Don't the PSY orbs get in the way of his matching orb requirement?

>what are orb matchers

>mfw Sandersonia and Marigold books are still 9 (nine) FNs away
>ten if you count the one we got today
just fucking end me

Gave them my 4 star manuals before evolving them.

I'm saving those for Garp.

>he didn't save them for invasion Garp

>Caring about that mem-team character

Some people have teams and aren't f2p so can actually farm the content to max said content you fucking shitter.

I pulled evolved Boa sisters, and this plan goes out the window

it's not about being able to, it's simply that it's really annoying
and also considering global's track record of invasions, we'll get him once every 6 months

>Lucy had a 0.1% droprate on Global's 3X RATE ANNI LUCY DEBUT SUGO
>LuffyAce has a 0.222% dop on a random x2 Legend Sugo
SAY IT WITH ME
GLO-
BEST

Not gonna lie guys, this team is pretty fun

>tfw you still haven't cleared Law forest
it's too annoying
help me bros

Gave them my 5 star manuals, fed dupes and a bunch of almighty manuals during 3x. Both maxed now but I still end up stalling for Kanjuro. In retrospect shouls have probably left them around 15-16 and fed the almighty manuals to my new Boa.

5+ Luffy, TSL friend, colo Ace, GPU, Alvida and raid Sabo. Stall 99 turns on Jean Bart alternating Alvida, GPU and Ace. Kill remaining stages while constantly stalling for Sabo and TSL. Think it's either Oryon or 7Days who has a vid on it.
If you have RR Coby though it's much faster.

>tfw you have an amazing RR who heals, reduces def by 100% and boosts chain by 0,5
>tfw it's Elizabeth

What the hell were they thinking? Just why? There were literally hundreds of other characters they could have picked. But no, it has to be this abomination.

I only did one multi, but I managed to snag
>RR Garp V2
>RR Marco V2
>Yonji
>LuffyAce
>V1 Boa
So yeah, I'm really damn happy.
I wonder if I should do Ace's Newbie Island to socket my LuffyAce though.
I'm also wondering if I should multipull again because the legend rate is incredibly fucking high.

>If you have RR Coby though it's much faster.
yeah I pulled him this sugo, so I might be able to do something
kept putting it off because I didn't own him, but now I have no excuse

Comfiest team for kizaru forest without shira or corazon, or with them as friend captain at most? I know there's a lot of teams but I want the comfiest, no RNG involved, no " hope for good orbs and hit 6 perfects while manual targeting or you die"

You don't even need Colo Ace. All you need is a friend Coby captain if you don't have one yourself

That's how I feel with Blucci books. I'm autistically saving all my manuals and shit though, so even if I did want to use them on him, I should have done so during 3x skillup. Oh well

>Xhe is the bomb for Raidleigh

Enel.

Fuck! Comfiest team for kizaru forest without shira, corazon or enel, or with them as friend captain at most?

Here's said Raidleigh team. In case anyone needs one for the next time he's around.

>2018
>TS Luffy

There must be some lucklets out there, probably some who rerolled for TSL back when he was good. I mean, who else would farm a 1.75x booster unit?

Is he at least worth evolving to G4?

G4 is a sidegrade, meanwhile 6++ TSLufffy just dropped on jp and he's actually good

>Character swap of dual units has no cooldown
What the fuck were they thinking?

Damn the dual unit portrait looks pretty sick

>Pulled 4 Boralinos
I'm legit starting to hate him because of it

It's debatable. You don't remember the discussions during the G4 Sugo?
TSL has great F2P Subs like Invasion Shanks, Raid Boa, colo Kinemon, Raid and Legend Sabo (if you were a FS-fag for the free legend gibaway)

G4 gets Raid sabo and Colo Ideo. You have to have decent RRs like Koala, anni boa, sai, etc (just for a 1.75x boost) and you could get limited RRs like Urouge and young Jinbei.

Wait you can switch back and forth as many times as you want?

Once per turn, it gets rid of despair, paralysis and slot seal for them and gives a matching orb

>Completely immune to Despair
So I don't socket them with Despair Reduction?

Reminder that TSL is still a 4x captain with built-in DR, his best sub has a Lucy-like special and a LB tailored for him, and everything else is f2p.

Why did they have to bring 100% invasions and anni sunny together with Kyros and WB? Both characters are utter trash, could just as well ray point them. WB could at least be used in forests but he doesn't need skill-ups. Kyros is just beyond useless.

But isn't his biggest issue still matching orbs?

>2.5x boost

Thank good snakeman is going to make him a 3,9 boost

>4.25x captain max
>unconditional 3x
>special gives full orbs+2x boost
>better DR
Just admit TSLuffy is a pedro Ace/Luffy and we can move on

>tfw just pulled WB from anni
At least I won't waste the 3000 copies of YWB.

Save them to socket Neo Kyros

Biggest WB issue I have are his books. Got him after Blitz and the only good thing about him is way too high of a cd.
The permanent FN has like a 10% droprate on his books, it's terrible.

What happened to one piece movies? They made one movie each year from 2000 to 2012. Then released Gold in 2016. It's 2018 and a new movie isn't even announced. Just why?

>Change from global sugo to jpn sugo
>Dead thread

That's because everyone's too busy trying out their new Ace/Luffy

so are the invasions still going and how do you trigger them?

I've had 6+ for a long time now and not ONCE did I feel like I would've preferred 6*. 6+ is just so incredibly versatile and the guaranteed delay helps a fuckton against a lot of content you can't just meme 1 turn burst. I don't even want to pull a 2nd one, he sounds useless to me. Where the fuck would you need 5 turns of delay? Three is always enough.

I say just evolve him, you have no idea how useful he'll be. I use him on 80% of my teams.

LUFFYACE BROS WHERE WE AT

Luffy/Ace was a mistake

Anime anni next year?

In the coliseum

Where did you use him? I quadmaxed mine and I really want to use him, but I never find a way to fit it in any team, my shooters are shit and for bullshit colos I have to use multiple boosters instead of wasting an entire slot for a delay.

This post could not be any more wrong.
A one turn Delay, even if it pierces Immunity, is next to useless. It's hugely niche, and only useful if you absolutely need the two turn burst.
Meanwhile, a FIVE turn delay is not only used to kill the enemy like you think, it's a multi-tool that is useful for pretty much everything. Like letting debuffs run out, Despair, Paralysis, Chain, Decreased Attack Rate, Rewound Specials, Usopp 6* is pretty much a reduction to everything by 5 turns, as well as enemy buffs like Barriers or Increased Defense. It's 5 extra turns to recharge a special that might be absolutely needed. It's all in one, and it furthermore allows you to bring him unto an Invasion where he won't be a one trick pony like 6+ Usopp is.
His versatility and usefulnes far far exceeds that of 6+, which let's be real here, a ONE turn delay will hardly make a difference at all.
Plus my PLvl is higher than yours so I'm definitely more knowledgeable here.

AAAAAAAAND I pull a dupe. Fucking great. Useless little shit.
4 multis, dupe legend Sanji, TS Zoro new and dupe Usopp. At least I got every unit of the new batch.

I swear to god if we don't get double legend Robin/Croc now

So that makes 11 multis done on 2x legend rate and the only new legends to show for it are Cavendish and TS Zoro. How do I kill myself?