OMEGALUL

what makes u fags so triggered about the discord group lol

who the fuck thought aluneth was ok

Just play Ooze ;)

you're in it nigger.

>let's show girl and guy
>and how guy loses to girl
W-what did they meant by this?

isnt it better to keep it so they just fatigue themselves?

if you ok with the fact that from now on they will shit out secrets, fireballs in your face and 0 mana 5/5 on board, then it's better

>ywn get 3000 packs

do /we/ craft golden ice blocks coldlights and giants

top 10 anime battles

only if you don't have non-golden cards

/I/ will. I already dusted all my dupes, I'm just gonna wait to until the last day to see if for some reason I unpack some of them on brawl packs

what if you have 1 non-golden card

then you are tying to enable your own brain

fucking why
give me useful epic ben

what if you had a golden card a few weeks ago but then you lost your account and blizzard won't give it back to you and your birthday is soon so that might convince them and you might have dusted it but you can't remember

>Just doing play 50 class cards quest
>Opponents still rope, emote, BM like they're fucking Kaiba about to win their first game against Yugi
Why are people such fags?

they don't give a fuck, nor i am

what if you had a card but your dog ate it and died and you sue blizzard for the dust

P*iests, Controllocks and Freeze Mages (say goodbye to Ice Block, cunts) are not "people"

I was reading through the last thread and laughed my ass off when I saw this. I will never not find the >wild meme hilarious

By the Holy Light!

>gatekeep a cubelock from getting into legend
all is well

Good job Griffithfag. You did something right for once.

play him with spreading plague

i'm rank 4 now, any day now

Spreading plague is also epic {i don't have) :^)

>entire Priest class hasn't been HoF'd
Game is still shit. Now I just have to keep being a faggot with Duskbreaker and MC until they remove this class.

waaaaaaaaaah I got an above average pack waaaaaaaaaah

it's a rare

>here's your epic right by the pity timer
>you should be grateful for it

If you partake in their cancer, you yourself are the cancer and deserve to die.

Were you complaining about hitting the epic timer? No. Shut the fuck up.

How does it changes the fact that if opened 50 un'goro packs and didn't get any of spreading plagues?

>spreading plague
>un'goro

Literally reddo logic.

>I don't like you therefore you must be from reddit
Nice logical fallacy.

>i'm not reddo i swear
miserable

>rent free

is kripp a latina?

he's greek

I can craft a second copy of Ice Block for free right?
Kripp is Romanian

Did I ever say that I wasn't from reddit?
>Inb4 look guys, he admitted it!!
(Another logical fallacy by the way)

You have to go back.

>he isn't even denying it
loool

threadly reminder that Rexxar still hasn't been fixed and won't be fixed even in the year of the Raven

I didn't even come from there loooooool I just like messing with you guys.

coldlight oracle:

>can play arround it
>useless against agroo
>understatted
>his murloc tag is a downside
>3 mana
>punishes greedy as fuck combo or control decks
>might burn a card, can backfire

gonemefratu:

>average stats for 2 mana
>not useless against aggro
>cant play arround it
>cant backfire
>it always burns a card
>its a warlock card

b-but brode told me that burning cards was not fun!

post lewds of hearthstone qts

should i craft the summon alakir totem guy? looks fun

no

>his murloc tag is a downside
Not always. I was playing a combo shaman deck with ice fishing to consistently draw oracles. It worked relatively well, a shame though that there aren't any decent combos for shaman to pull off.
>punishes greedy as fuck combo or control decks
Yes, while this is nice, there is a huge rng aspect to what gets milled. The difference between mortal coil getting milled and Gul'dan getting milled is huge.

Overall I agree with you though, there are far worse offenders that should have been addressed before oracle.

Paying 8 mana for Al'Akir from hand is 10x easier and more reliable than trying to get 4 totems up concurrently.

is this really the best this scene has to offer?

her lewds are much lewder than this

if a lewd is a newd then it's not a lewd anymore

Much uglier as well though. Some things are better left to imagination.

>50 Mage cards quest
One last hurray for Mages I guess

triple digit from rank 3000
ez games

This was BY FAR the most fun I've ever had in dungeon run. Thanks for that quest, Blizzard.

>Yes, while this is nice, there is a huge rng aspect to what gets milled. The difference between mortal coil getting milled and Gul'dan getting milled is huge.

yeah mill RNG is just the most important RNG problem hearthstone has right now

I didn't use any superlatives though. Please don't put words in my mouth. That's like saying people shouldn't complain about mage cause it's not tier 1.

>5 silver hand recruits
>+3 attack
>windfury

Complaining about Mages is like complaining about feeling hot while your room is on fire. It is valid but there are more pressing issues to address.

>Brode said there were multiple reasons why Coldlight Oracle's time in Standard is coming to an end. 1) The card has prevented the design team from creating certain Battlecry and 'bounce' effects which would have been too powerful when used in conjunction. 2) Generally speaking Team 5 doesn't like neutral card draw because it can be jammed into any deck and thereby dilutes class identity. 3) The supposed downside of the card—that your opponent also draws cards—can often be used as an upside.

So I guess the reasoning is that gnomeferatu is a class card, and the only upside it has is milling a card, the downside of it is being a river crocolisk so therefore it's balanced.

>>>/hotsg/

wuck farlocks

You don't think the reason you are feeling hot is BECAUSE the room is on fire??

My guess is they are adding a card with a powerful effect that only activates when your deck/your oponent's deck is empty

Yes but you are complaining about feeling hot instead of the fire itself. HS is a shitty balanced game where all the classes are broken in some way, mage is a symptom of that. Can you complain about mage? Sure. But you should instead be addressing the issue of balance in HS.
Cheating out mana isn't fun.
RNG roulette isn't fun.
High roll garbage isn't fun.
Gutting archtypes isn't fun.
Is Mage guilty of some of those? Sure. But those issues are the reason why Mage (and other classes) are broken.

maybe the room is not really on fire but it's so cold that your brain can't process whether you're freezing or burning. like metaphorical you know

Actually all of those are fun for the player that wins

BNET IS GETTING DDOSED HELP

post your yfw when warrior will not be more viable as control archetype than druid/mage/warlock while deathknights cards exist in standart

they are the sniff posters

Yes, I fully agree with you. I don't bother complaining about any classes but I hate people that will defend anything by saying "oh but this other thing is worse", you get what I mean? If you stick by that mentality then all of this discussion is meaningless, for shouldn't we be complaining about world hunger or something, for isn't that a much worse problem than shitty balancing in hearthstone?

>By taking out counters to combo decks (dirty rat/coldlight oracle) people can finally play quest mage solitaire without any counterplays. You also need a lot of dust for this deck.

youtube.com/watch?v=AfTbICnY0Ws
lmao they showed Kripp pressing the button and cut out the part where it completely fucked up

>quest mage with no sniff block
LuL

>22 posters

All discussion should lead to the root cause rather than just blasting the symptoms for the being the symptoms.
Bad discussion:
>Fuck Jania. Broken ass bitch that iceblock and topdecks fireball. REEEEE. Please nerf. Fuck Mages.
Good discussion:
>Jania is really strong because she is one of the few classes that has pseudo counterplay during your opponent turn via secrets and that can be sometimes unfun to play against.

I would be happier with 21 if it meant you didn't post here :)

because it's implied that it fucked up, you dipshit

more like they don't want to show how shit their game is that it can't even handle that amount of dust

>let's insert the 2 minutes clip of kripp messing up with our client in a 3 minute music introduction so dumb fuckers with autism will be calm as fuck

Alright, I got rank 5 and decided I'll be playing decks with these meme cards till end of month, as a goodbye to them
>>>>>wild
What decks do you suggest, mainly for Yogg, malchezaar, noggenfucker and zerus? We'r talking about full memes here, I dont care about winrate.

i miss druidstone bros

>till end of month
Until tomorrow?

this but unironically pre old gods

23 now :)

At least Lunara is part of the lore instead of some dumb fucking talking fish that no one wanted. Let's hope she gets a better VA and lines than Maeiv, I was extremely disappointed with how she turned out.

People have been complaining that you can't see milled cards in the history bar. So they removed the ability for us to mill people's cards. Problem solved!

The Coldlight Oracle to hall of fame is probably the shittiest thing they've done since nerfing Warsong Commander.

I can only imagine some dumbfuck on team5 was playing cubelock and had to think and play smart and he didn't like that.

Insightful! Upvoted!

Oh right its february. I'll probably play for a while longer.