/ddlc/ - Doki Doki Literature Club! #525

Cookie Thievery Edition
Previous: >Official Stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Monika's Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to get the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa
Witefag Guide: dropbox.com/s/byvdxol3db6llwz/The DDLC Writefagging Guide.pdf?dl=0

>Art and Miscellaneous
Fan-Made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s
Game Files Dump (full): mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Booru: ddlc.booru.org
Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=2793739#
"Your Reality" sung by (You): youtube.com/watch?v=7acpV4fKp9Y

>only one way to meet her...
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
International Association for Suicide Prevention (EU): iasp.info/resources/Crisis_Centres/Europe/
Lifeline (AU): lifeline.org.au/get-help/get-help-home

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/15167946
excalibur
strawpoll.me/15167298
mega
youtube.com/watch?v=x9BTLb_nPW0
youtube.com/watch?v=loOBSpVywYA
soundcloud.com/home-2001/dusk
youtube.com/watch?v=Y3D-B56YgXQ
youtube.com/watch?v=b9FXnCxrArA
archiveofourown.org/works/13821534/chapters/31785105
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's that time again~!

A date and time for the next movie night haven't been determined yet, but you can get your vote in early to decide what we'll be seeing when they are!

The genre this time is Drama. And this time, there are a silent movie AND TWO German Expressionist pieces in the running. So choose wisely!

strawpoll.me/15167946

Synopses (from IMDb):

Aguirre, the Wrath of God: In the 16th century, the ruthless and insane Don Lope de Aguirre leads a Spanish expedition in search of El Dorado. (Note: itself inspired by Joseph Conrad's "Heart of Darkness," this film predates Apocalypse Now by a few years, and played a pivotal role in inspiring Francis Ford Coppola to create that masterpiece. A cultural staple, an artistic cornerstone, and a personal favorite!)

Gaslight: Years after her aunt was murdered in her home, a young woman moves back into the house with her new husband. However, he has a secret that he will do anything to protect, even if it means driving his wife insane.

Metropolis: In a futuristic city sharply divided between the working class and the city planners, the son of the city's mastermind falls in love with a working class prophet who predicts the coming of a savior to mediate their differences.

Nineteen Eighty Four: In a totalitarian future society, Winston Smith, whose daily work is re-writing history, tries to rebel by falling in love.

Have a good night, boys, and sleep well. And keep an eye open if you want any fics or poems critiqued soon. I'll have more time for that tomorrow!

FIRST FOR DA BIG DAWG
BELIEVE THAT

Natsuki's butt

Are you bettering yourself for your doki, user?
What's holding you back?

I love my wife!

>>Your doki
>>The lingerie she wears on a daily basis
>>And what color is it?

Good night, everyone! I'm off for now, but I leave you with this!
Since you're staying up, naughty, naughty, you may as well write a poem!

Word of the thread is "secret"!
Alternatives are 'swamp' and 'castle'.

So in case you don't know what to do, just take one of the above words and write a poem with it! You can use any of them (though the main word is preferred) and use any interpretation of them you desire. THink about them for a few moments, you may come up with a new approach to them that you didn't see before!
Anyways... Everyone is more than welcome to join in. In fact, the more people that join in, the more fun it will be! Whether you write something or not, I also think it would be great if you discussed a couple of other's poems with them. Even just saying you liked it does wonders!
Well, get out there, do your best, and have fun!

See you!
Monika!

My favorite food

I love this

Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri!
Yuri!!!

Doki Doki Morning /ddlc/

My back is holding me back. It's been cramping up lately and it's been preventing me from working out. Seems to be getting better though, should be fine tomorrow.

Lack of belief that little things will actually add up and amount to anything
I tell myself I'm going to do little things and it'll add up but they never do and I quickly fall back into just hoping an opportunity to do something big will offer itself to me with all the incentive in the world

Invited to a castle
Tall, imposing
And inviting when viewed
From the desolate land
Surrounding.
No way in.

And now that I am here
I see no way out.

16th for C.P. Monika

no

Don't worry about the Sayori and the other club members, user. I kept a backup file of all of them.
You know, just in case our little president here pulled a Monika

How much of Metropolis? They're always finding more footage of that one.

Hey everyone!
I was wondering if you guys wanted to join a WoW private server with me and start a literature club together!
I think it'd be a lot of fun, and now that the general is growing into more of a tightly-woven community, it'd be a great way for the community to connect more.

Server: excalibur .ws/

Alliance or Horde poll: strawpoll.me/15167298 (embed)

I'd prefer we play on Alliance, but it's up to you guys. The benefits to playing both are:
Alliance -
>Doki avatars!
>I have a max level character on Alliance already, so if you guys need help I'm here! I've been playing alliance for a long time, so you can always ask me for help!
>cities are more streamlined, so navigating through cities is a lot easier! (especially humans)
>You can ride a gryphon! And a tiger!

Horde -
>Greenboy user Avatars!
>Really nice racial skills PvPwise!
>There's a larger Horde playerbase, which means a lot more people to help/get help from!
>You can ride a skeleton horse! That glows blue! Or a Dinosaur!

I think it'd be a lot of fun to get a guild going comprised of the Anons of the general, and we'd have another memory to share between this small community, like #500, /ddlc/ sings, and the movie nights. The registration process is simple: all is asks for is an email, username, and password, then you get the whole game completely free. Did I mention it's free?
Anyway, once you register, download and extract the torrent from the website. For those of you who can't torrent (or choose not to) I've got a mega link right here for you guys:
mega .nz/#F!BtZDxTYI!G9BZRWKwWrW092tPLcsMqA
This is a game I really enjoy, and something that I would love to do with all of you. If you have any questions, just ask Bread or this post.
I'm also looking for a couple Anons to be guild leaders for the literature club. If you're interested, let me know.
I'm thinking we should start March 11th, 11:59 PM EST, if that doesn't work for anyone interested let me know.

1/2

JOIN MAFIA!!!

Your doki but she's a succubus

>Natsuki
>Something frilly, with a little lace collar
>Pale pink and white

Just want to make it clear that I'm not the one running this. If you've got any questions I can't help you out, sorry.
Leave any queries you have either as a link to this post or shoot them to this guys discord: Bread#5679.

2/2

Five minutes later than this one and the wrong thread number. No thank you.

Goodnight Monikanon. Sleep well.

If playing games is something friends do, then maybe we can play OJ sometime together.

Stop posting this thread.
JOIN MAFIA!
Please!! A error occurred while posting!!

Natsuki
She wears this and I call her a little guppie.

The highest-quality rip on YouTube right now (English subtitles, original soundtrack, decent visual quality) is approx. 2:30:00. So not all of the found footage, but quite close.

Yurifags make the worst threads, constantly

>Horde -
>>Greenboy user Avatars!
>>Really nice racial skills PvPwise!
>>There's a larger Horde playerbase, which means a lot more people to help/get help from!
>>You can ride a skeleton horse! That glows blue! Or a Dinosaur!

Who cares about any of that? The obvious reason to pick Horde is because THE FUCKING BARRENS CHAT. You won't find a better work of literature anywhere else in the world.

I already posted there
See

>Your doki
>A kink you two would both like
>A kink you have she wouldn't like
>A kink she'd likely have but you don't like

>Your doki
>Comfy music for this night

I'll start

>pic related
>youtube.com/watch?v=x9BTLb_nPW0

Does she try to kill me like Catherine?

This thread is too weak

>Natsuki
>youtube.com/watch?v=loOBSpVywYA

Monikanon is a beast or rather a devil in OJ. They never lose.

>>A kink you have she wouldn't like
I feel like Monika would be really understanding to most fetishes.

it highly depends on your doki personality

Can you stop...?

Stop spamming your thread faggot

Natsuki
soundcloud.com/home-2001/dusk

I've waited for this moment for hours and it will not get obliterated by this doll thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y3D-B56YgXQ

Then I very much look forward to playing with them.

I'll bully Yuri then forever!

Better pic for OP

You were too slow

>tfw can't choose a doki
Help! How do you guys do it?

i'm going to sleep now, post sleep dokis

Consult the sorting hat, dummy.

Pick me!
Chu~
Seriously though, choose the one you relate to the most.
Who do you think you would have the best relationship with?

The doki chooses (You)

A man does not choose his Doki.
A Doki chooses her man.

>Natsuki
So yeah?

>tfw thinking of a great thread, an error occurred and it gets obliterated by a doll one.
Why live

>Tfw been thread cucked three times in a row
You get over it eventually lad, don't sweat it.
There's always next time

Teacheranon stinks like poopy!

So Monika is everyone's Doki then?

MAFIA WILL RETURN

This picture makes me smile so hard desu

Love you too, guts.

Stop being autistic

Yuri
Hanako
Patchouli
Uhh, I'm now realizing a pattern.

Stop being weak

>excalibur
oh shit i used to play on that server bro
but i cant play tonight.

>OJ with Monikanon
Godspeed brave user. Believe in the yourself that believes in (You)

No, she's dead

Yuri will never lactate her beautiful mammaries to fill in your bowl of bran flakes for breakfast.

Natsuki
-She's pretty stubborn so most of the stuff I like would probably take some convincing even if she does eventually like it. mostly roleplay stuff.
-She'd definitely refuse doing any of that stuff for longer than an hour per night. so stuff like Piercings, collars, and wearing 24/7 probably won't happen.
-Outside of light biting or using a riding crop, I don't think I could actually get myself to hit her very hard. I could see her nagging me to try stuff like breathplay. That'd be real stressful on my end. Not sure if I could go through with it.

But she will only eat your small bones, you'll be fine

For what purpose exist?

Your doki but she lives in a trashcan

I just want to try and get to know Monikanon.

Really I thought she'd be more of a simple girl. Like a cute but simple white or striped cotton brief set because you know....likely her father doesn't give her much for clothing to spend on.

As for me....

>>Yuri
>>Simple black bra and panties. But has cute bows on them.

What are you listening to /ddlc/?

Nearing springtime with Monika! As the temperature rises, strange smells more apparent inside a warmer apartment with Monika! Wondering where that fishy smell is coming from with Monika!!!

Fortune favors the bold, user.
Do it!

Goodnight anons! Have nice dreams.

I rarely ever have dreams and I had a great one today, even if I only remember like 10 seconds of it. So good night, have a nice dream yourself.

>Your Doki
>Your favorite sushi

youtube.com/watch?v=b9FXnCxrArA
I have been listening to this album almost nonstop since it was released. I should probably take a break, but I just can't bring myself to.

>tfw haven't seen any of the movies and completely lost my trail of thought for the vote because my TV died and took things down with it for a while

You gotta join us sometime man! It's really fun!

I finally finished the Sayori/Natsuki petplay fic. It wound up being so long that I'm going to have to split it into two parts, which is both a good and bad thing. It means there's going to be way more fic, but it won't be done for some time.

I know lewdfriends come out at night, so I figured now would be a good time for a repost. I'm not sure if the user that requested it got to see it in the other thread, so here's hoping. Anyway, be sure to let me know what you think!

archiveofourown.org/works/13821534/chapters/31785105

>Yuri
>Salmon Maki or Tuna Nigiri
All sushi tastes good though, I fucking love that stuff.
FUCK YES

>Hairspray Hurricane
Fucking quality taste! It's got to be one of my top songs from the whole album

Your doki but she supports abortion

That won't stop me from getting her pregnant

I have a perfect movie night attendance record I just know nothing about three. I've read 1984 but that just means it can't surprise me. Maybe if one starts to take the lead I'll just throw my vote on there

Well, I think Sayori and I would get along really well, but I'm bad at clearly communicating my feelings, so I'm afraid I'd fuck up.
Natsuki is a cutie, and while she's definitely someone who'd be great to hang out with and snuggle, I can't see her as much more.
Yuri, I want to protect from herself. I think we'd be able to connect pretty well over our shared struggles with emotional expression and finding a good release and our shared love for tea. In addition, I wouldn't mind the yandere thing so much so long as I could make sure she wouldn't hurt anyone over it. But she'd probably dislike most of my interests.
Monika, I'm really mixed towards. At times, she reminds me of people I can't stand. However, sometimes, she seems like someone I'd genuinely enjoy being around. I think being around someone else who plays piano would actually encourage me to practice and get better, which is something I rarely have the motivation to do. But, like Yuri, I think she'd judge me for most of my interests.

Here's how I'd rank them on various scales:

>[Emotional]
Personality: Monika sometimes > Sayori > Yuri > Natsuki > Monika sometimes
Relatability: Yuri > Natsuki > Monika > Sayori
Desire to protect: Yuri > Sayori > Monika > Natsuki

>[Social]
Hobbies: Sayori > Monika > Natsuki > Yuri
Extended friends: Natsuki > Yuri > Sayori > Monika
Topics of interest: Monika > Yuri > Natsuki > Sayori

>[Appearance]
Cuteness: Natsuki > Sayori > Yuri > Monika
Beauty: Monika > Yuri > Sayori > Natsuki
Physical sexiness: Yuri > Natsuki > Monika > Sayori

>[Relationship details]
Mutuality: Yuri > Monika > Natsuki > Sayori
Relationship stability: Monika > Yuri > Natsuki > Sayori
Likely or known kinks: Yuri > Natsuki > Monika > Sayori

Yuri seems like she should win, but I don't know entirely.

Your doki but she's riding MY cock!

Big hand

God damnit, I REALLY wish I was allowed to cum.

Fun fact: Pic related is a crop of them from a recent game.

Oooh my bad. I thought when you said "tfw haven't seen any of the movies" you meant you haven't been to the movie nights. I'm just dumb.