One quest unlock per day.
Rewards: 6 summon tickets and 1 crystallized lore

>Guide (Retard Edition)
pastebin.com/vYBgQUgv

>[Chaldea Boys Collection]
webview.fate-go.us/iframe/2018/0220_cbc2018/
Period: 2018-02-22 04:00 - 03-01 03:59 UTC
Amakusa Shirou, Astolfo and Child Gil will be on rateup for the entire duration
Exchange the "CBC2018 Special Invitation" sent to your present box for a free CE
New Interludes for Diarmuid, Beowulf and Medea Lily

>[Half AP Story Quests]
Period (story quests only): 2018-02-22 04:00 - 03-15 03:59 UTC

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/edit#gid=525320539

>[Miscellaneous]
Rate ups in JP FGO: imgur.com/ins41Ts
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=585071742
Servant Planner: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CfEa5k-sB5btC8905kZKPfRC07IokKM1sXnoXo6-YQo/edit#gid=537592975
Friendlist: pastebin.com/Am2aVbVW

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1j7MCaGDe04
youtube.com/watch?v=v5QnI8LVpAg
my.mixtape.moe/gpvdys.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ROLL FOR ME

We don't care about Jp news here get out

Jalter!

I want to roll for Kiara but she's one year and three months away AHHHHHHHHH

>footnigger thread
Why do you keep ban evading?

JP news will be our news soon though

jalter love!

Soon I can blow all those quartz I have been saving since Scat banner.

SOON.

Anyone else looking forward to bullying Dantes with 3snek?

How many?
Just for references.

What's your reddit names?
I'll give you some karma fellow reddit jalter bros

I will but only one 10 roll. If I don't get him in with either that or the tickets from the shop and event then I'm just gonna deal with not having him.

>12dl is just kiara
why was this so hype

How is this a footfag thread?

Because JP was trying to pretend they were clever even though it was obvious what it was gonna be.

His looks are so incredibly funny
But, I got this disease where I can only minmax in games, and he is not too strong :(

I think I have a problem

Yes stop reposting old images

its just not her idiot, its 6 days of buff. Today was kiara, tomorrow is a rider.

but why did they feel the need to cover it and beat around the bush if it was just going to be kiara

She did it lads! From 4.0→5.5 her future is looking bright!

what are you talking about we don't even know what kind of buff she will get

This kind of chocolate is too dark for me.

Anything under 6 on overall ranks and under C on the difficulty rank is unusable

its the best kind of 2D chocolate. 3D choco is disgusting no matter how light or dark it is

Including tickets just below 500. Jeanne is mine. And if I have to sell my Bitcoin I will

>browsing plebbit

Let it snow Let it snow Let it snow

>Okita is literally unusable
Serves her right.

what is this swimsuit jeanne I keep seeing, are they doing summer stuff already?

>tfw have a 10/10/- grailed euryale friend ready for donte final day
hopeman is getting BULLIED

My Queen!

No, artist just like to draw lewd stuff.

SMELLY

I didn't vote for you

Brain damage, probably.

she still is best saber until they start balancing around merlin

>level up shitters since there's nothing to do
>they almost all end up requiring hearts at some point to ascend
Just fuck off already you're all 3* and lower don't be greedy. They should be thankful they don't stay at lvl 1.

You don't vote for the Queen of Men

Who cares about being the best Saber until Merlin, that's so time limited and all the content is piss easy until then.

Swimsuit Jannu Alter when.

My main problem right now are Octuplets and a bunch of Servants I have need them for either skills or ascension.

If QP is not a factor, is it more efficient to level using 1 EXP card at a time for the increased super/great succ rate or does it increase linearly with respect to cards used?

>tfw based monhun saved me from obsessively grinding in this game
>tfw still 9 days till pickle rick is added to the game so I have to play fgo anyway

The Saint

She's not my queen

The Taint

I vote for her, just so you know.

It's the same chance either way, and leveling 4*/5* one card at a time will bite you in the ass QP wise once you get past level 60 or so
You should use as many as possible until you reach closer to your level cap, and cut back on cards in case you hit a 2x/3x exp bonus with only so many exp left

Well, how'd you become queen then?

What if she promised gacha reform? 2% SSR rates for female servants

TOBU WA YO,
MAA'NA

Okay, I was curious because if it wasn't linear it might've been good to use 1 at a time up until you're about to level and then drop 20.

The Other Saint

You're born an heir. No useless women in lakes handing out swords.

I like this saint a lot

youtu.be/1j7MCaGDe04
Medbfags, post your new VA lines

Listen. Strange women lying in ponds distributing heirs is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aristocratic ceremony.

I would if I could.

Are all subjects required to hang a picture of their fluffy monarch above their mantle as well? Yes, my queen.

This Saint is pretty good and I'd like it if she was in more Doujins.

The one with her, Quetz and Shota Guda was pretty good.

Stop making me want to roll for her.

WILL YOU SHUT UP

youtube.com/watch?v=v5QnI8LVpAg

I mean, if I went around saying I was an empress just because some moist bint had lobbed a whip at me, they'd put me away!

based ________

Reminder to not fall for the NP2 meme except for the very few servants that benefit a lot from it like Vlad and Raikou.
As a general rule, if they're single target and not arts, or if they're effect based, it's not 'worth' getting them to NP2 unless you really really like them.
There are exceptions like hijikata and scat, but otherwise that's a rule to keep in mind.

>getting NP2 anything in a waifu collection game
>that is so piss easy you can clear it with all 3* servants
>that literally gives you a 'free win' button if you still lose the fight somehow

the snek

>Vlad NP1
I'm fucked up. Lets just use Orion for Artsmemes

>Nero event says hello.

>Raikou
She's a crit Berserker it's not like you really need NP2.

The only ones who really need it are artsmemers because they rely on NP to do ANY damage. So Vlad and Archer Arthuria are the ones you should mention.
If you're not a whale just don't bother rolling for arts characters that aren't supports.

why bother rolling sq for merlin when i could burn it to complete any hard difficulty and expend anything?

*unzip 2* characters and clear the event*

>Raikou
My wallet doesn't like this one bit.
I'm having second thoughts about rolling for Horta because it jeapordises my chances of NP2ing Raikou.

I mean Vlad is near useless without it, and with Raikou you'll be saving a lot of time wave clearing.
Otherwise yea, it's just for BIG NUMBERS and faster clears in some of the others that benefit a lot like Gil, Hokusai, Archuria, Orion, and other AOE servants.

Yes and no. Raikou doesn't rely on her NP for her main source of damage, but she relies on it for wave clearing. An example of this is nerofest, where if you clear the entire wave all at once you won't have to deal with all the buffs servants give out on death.
Some artsmemers are also more skill / effect reliant like Orion and Nero Bride, not so much about their damage output.

*revives party with 3 command seals*
Psssh… Nothin Personnel… Kid…

I got an NP2 Mode Red and I wasn't even trying to. I got a second one from rolling for Bride and it wasn't even on her rate up day yet.

I do wish I got a second Vlad since I'm a bit attached to him since he's my first 5* but I did notice her damage went up quite a bit even before I found the time to do her Interlude.

Don't be foolish, she's highly rated because she does big crits and not because of a her NP.

>2*
You'd be lucky to do Herc's let alone the others.

[laughs in STELLA]

my.mixtape.moe/gpvdys.mp4

No she's highly rated because she's the AOE equivalent of Jeanne Alter. Jeanne Alter has a better effect for her NP, while Raikou's lets her clear an entire wave at once with her main damage output being from the crits that follow the NP.

How many Quartz would it take to clear all the story events with just a lvl 1 party?

Nerofest is clearable by silvers, piss easy if you borrow a friend's Amakusou, and can be brute strengthed with Jeanne Alter or Raikou.

Depends on wether or not you have a bunch of strong CEs to carry you

>raikou is for crits
kek

I wasted ~5 10 rolls trying to get my mode red NP2 on bride/mode red rate up and didn't get either to np2
Does she regret coming to my chaldea bros?

>Nero Bride
oof dodged a bullet here since she's NP1. Will also probably get NP1 archuria since i'm rolling for martha

she is, that's why she has a star absord skill and her np generates stars

BIG

She's highly rated because she does both; a waveclearer that makes Lancelot green with envy, and a near Horta-tier bosskiller rolled into one.
That's why you really, really want to NP+ her- to make up for the damage hit you take by bringing her to single-target combat.

Her Lancer version is similarly broken, and manages to be one of the best Lancers in the game (during the Memelin meta) despite being an SR.

She is
She just happens to have an NP that helps her clear grunts in the same turn.

Jeanne Alter is a bit tankier (not by much) and prevents buffs against bosses. Otherwise they play very similarly.

BIG CRITS ZERKER MOM

Her lancer version is a weaker Jeanne but with a 3 turn targetable buster

I'll take Cu Alter over Raikou.

>new voice lines
Nice

You would also take cocks over tits, faggot

Memekles is stronger than Cuzilla, just stop hating and learn to live in peace with the gameplaychads

Are you fucking retarded?
Post your FC so I can delete your shitter ass.

>That's why you really, really want to NP+ her- to make up for the damage hit you take by bringing her to single-target combat.
Or just don't bring her to single target fights when Jeanne Alter exists.