/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood General

Dancer when?? edition.

>Upcoming event: Little Ladies' Day:
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2018/Little_Ladies_Day/

>Eureka 4.25:
forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/358806-Letter-from-the-Producer-LIVE-Part-XLII-Update-Thread

>4.2 Patch Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/75c691f90f4a7da3907f0671ac33e139e9792abf

>Job Guide:
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/jobguide/battle/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/FZZm7Rbn

>Previously on /xivg/:

Other urls found in this thread:

jp.square-enix.com/recruit/career/group/5bd/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the servers are back but there is nothing to doooo

Dancer with mnk style combo system as a healer pls.

guys remember to feed your magitek death claw

post alphinauds

Hitting people doesn't really seem like it would heal them.

i'm going to empty my catboy inside of mikki!

that's alisae

I'd think they mean not hitting, but dance moves that combo into each other.

They fixed the limit break exploit. Trying to do it now just "interrupts" the cast.

/ac "warp" still works fine though.

it will be really sick when people like beepy and lily finally kill themselves heh

post your ero sluts for a quick draw!

that's the best they could come up with?

they're basically the same anyway

Post those too.

While watching potatoes try to heal people by slapping their knees would be great I meant what said. Form to form combos with multiple moves that do different shit in each.

what do you expect from a short emergency maintenance, their method just werks. people can't cheese encounters anymore.

here!

can someone try using it with surecast

draw me like one of your french girls

thanks for the previous sketch btw and I found your stream

I love Mateus!

doesn't work with surecast. still gets interrupted. once the server receives the command, it reject it.

they're so incompetent they can't even deploy a proper fix

highlanders

the game is understaffed right now if you aren't aware. they're looking to fill almost every position.

jp.square-enix.com/recruit/career/group/5bd/

who is this cutie and does she like pent up catboys?

good i hope it fucking dies

are the best!

>tfw destined to be apart from this fish

no, fuck off

Oh gosh I just saw this, thank you so so much! Your art is absolutely adorable.

Sure hope senpai notices me today.

Is it really that bad compared to the other content? I felt it was alright, Cid is my favorite character so far.
What's a lizzer?

au'ra, they're dragonish people. dudes are tall as hell and chicks are tiny

Yeah, it's a fucking slog and it takes so long. The story picks up and you start doing more than ferry and fetch quests.

catboys deserve /pets
fish of a feather...

the Au Ra. Also known as filthy voidsent

how old are you people in this thread? why does it feel like everyone is talking as if they're still in high school?

"lizzer" is what mentally stunted grown men call au ra

I'm 31 in April, but I also don't really post in this gen much. I just lurk when I'm bored.

It's that bad, yes. It's pretty astounding how much more streamlined all the bullshit gets from Heavensward onward. The writing and voice acting also improve significantly, as does boss and dungeon design, though the writing takes a dip again in some parts of Stormblood.

But that's okay. Liking ARR just means you'll like HW and SB that much more.

How important are secondary stats on casters? I have the option to switch out a few pieces but I will lose close to 200 crit in the process even after adding materia. One belt and a bunch of jewelry ranging from 340/350 -> 370 and the belt is 340 -> 360.

My Stats are currently 1850/1140/1737/667 as Crit/Det/DirHit/Spellspeed respectively and I'm a Summoner. Wondering if I'm worrying too much about balancing these stats when it feels like higher Intelligence and weapon damage is the only thing different between me and the parses I look at.

>Colin had some of his logs invalidated because he used the exploit

LOL

THERE IS NO APOSTROPHE IN AU RA

i have no idea what helmet to use desu, didn't know dragoon's selection was so terrible, and forgot entirely that almost every headpiece from alexander looks awful

main stat is much more important than 200 crit especially in this day and age

Unless you're worried about pushing 99th%ile harder, you shouldn't worry about secondaries too much. As a SMN, you should avoid Spsp like the plague and try to bump up dhit/chit as much as possible. Det is fine. Main stat and WD are always king.

who is colin? is that a streamer?

And this is what it feels like...to go...EVEN FURTHER BEYOND

I want to see some of those VAGINAS!

How do i make a female highlander that doesn't look retarded?

he's a pro gamer you probably know him as lil peep

step 1: make a dude instead

Not really worried about 99th percentile but I'm only pulling ~5.1k at 350 ilvl and really looking to push myself higher for the pfs I'm joining this week. Been trying to figure out what the difference is besides swapping out garuda at the beginning for contaigon; might be missing some wyrmwaves I'm not sure. Only spsp i'm getting is the diamond ring I got cause theres no other option unless I pay up for a melded craft one.

the australian king of comedy has made his presence known once more, big laughs to be had

Maybe I should try Ghost Barque Mask of Maiming? it's dyable so

I don't wanna be a grandpa, i wanna be a lady that looks like she could kick someone's shit! (without going full femroe-monkey)

>but I'm only pulling ~5.1k at 350 ilvl
>only

dunno man

I'll be 24 in April. Most of my friends in this game who browse this general on occasion are ages 20 to 30. It's a pretty wide range! The playerbase in general seems to be pretty varied too.

you can't, all female highlanders look stupid in one way or another

How old is Red?

>rival wings is already 30 minute queue dead
rip

The first step would be to get advice from a thread filled with people who only know how to make easy mode cats and lizards.

I did it guys, I levelled my GSM desynth to SB levels!

Now time to do LTW and WVR...

Ask him!
Justice doesn't age.

damn, no more ungamax

as an AST I kinda wanted to try it at least once

So it's another furry race then.
How many hours of content do Heavensward and Stormblood give?

I love my EB

stormblood gives a fuckton and a good story aside from alexander and the triad. stormblood story is kind of meh all over the place.

When are you and him meeting up IRL?

the gap between HW and SB desynth breaks me every time

Is there a not-retarded way to do it?

Stormblood isn't even finished yet so you can't really compare it as a whole to Heavensward and A Realm Reborn. From what we've seen in Stormblood there's good moments and bad moments.

I've been living in his yard for months, don't tell him that though.

Im telling Red there are Garleans hiding in the lawn.

Just tried that 2.2 nude mod,seems ok.
Are there any other mods that improve the meshes and make them better than they are on this mod?Hips look a little fucked up at times

what do you guys think of grey skin

Heavensward has a lot of good content, and characters you actually get attached to. And it expands on the different characters you've met but haven't really gotten to know.

Elezen butts

but i play a boy

Do not, and I repeat, do not, worry too much about your DPS if you're over 10ilvls from the current cap. It's a pointless worry that's just going to cause you stress. 5.1k at i350 is fine.

they have none

It's great.

You guys heard about catboys?

very good

I wonder why allagan coins don't stack to 999.

what about grey skin on roes

No please I beg of you

Pretty grey-t!

Elezen butts suck, where are my Roe butts?

Don't you dare stop posting

Even greater.

gross nevermind

they all have the same butt

do people actually find elezen attractive or is it all some elaborate joke?

Only when they're in diapers.