WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

Blood of Sargeras to gold:
US: rodent.io/blood-money
EU: rodent.io/blood-money-eu/

Previous Thread

Testing

lol suck a cock you gnome faggot enjoy your dead thread

>Killing n00bz in BGs while listening to my auto-generated youtube music playlist
>Suddenly, the stream of 90s UK D&B bangers get interrupted
>TFW "I Dreamed a Dream" from Les Miserables (As sung by Anne Hatheway) comes on

Bros...

If the mods decide, fine, but doesn't the earlier thread get priority?

That's literally the worst version of that song

No, literally every other version sucks because of the dated, hokey 80s MIDI accompaniment.

Why don't you look for a best of compilation by specific broadway singers? Sometimes you can find that there.

Anne is not very good, a lot of those songs were butchered though in the movie especially when hugh jackman sings

Her rendition is better because it's emotive and not just ~SINGING~ (OwO look at how big my diaphragm is and how high my voice can go). A broadway performance of that song doesn't make sense given its context and the character supposedly performing it.

Big up to the junglists

Singing doesn't make sense in the context. It's not about emoting (i.e. a pause to kind of cry) and singing badly, it's about the words that are basically there to illustrate the pain and struggle of the character.

It can be a mix of both, and should be a mix of both.

Well, I may as well post some hypgnomes in here without guilt.

Her version is the worst, literally the only reason you like it is because they smash you over the head with her feelings you should be able to understand from the context of the situation and the juxtaposition of the beautiful song and her painful circumstances. It's more annoying to me that people need to be spoon fed her feelings to understand the song

No, you're just an autist that thinks it makes sense for a miserable, beaten-down prostitute in an 18th-century French slum to be singing like a Disney Princess.

It's a representation of her soul, if you think it's sensible for her to be singing in that situation with music you are retarded, but it's obvious you would have never understood the song without them beating you over the head with intermittent sobs.

>It's a representation of her soul
Yeah, just like your outwardly expressed emotions. I guess you wouldn't understand though considering you're autistic and lack the ability to intuit emotions and empathize with others.

The empathy comes with the juxtaposition of this beautiful song coming from someone so broken down in such a horrible situation.

You basically just want to listen to a girl crying for a few minutes so you can empathize with her. You are literally incapable of understanding context, and that is what the movie appeals to, brainless drones who need to be told how to feel because they would never be able to empathize with the pure sadness of her situation she is in against her stark inner beauty. But this argument is pointless, you will never understand it on anything more than a superficial level where you are told what to feel and when because you couldn't concentrate on it for more than 10 seconds.

>*tips fedora*

Was he /our guy/?

Why aren't all healers played like a disc priest where you heal indirectly through doing something interesting? I feel like either you're either a girl, a cuckold, or autistic, to ever want to be the healer.

It is possibly the most boring game-play of not only world of warcraft, but of perhaps any game I've ever played. The only exception is healing in arena which is actually more interesting than being a DPS in arena due to constantly having to outplay everyone.

Which one of you apes made this thread dammit

xth for I used to like Noverrva till he revealed his true colors as being an autistic sperglord with a nasty attitude instead of a friendly approachable attention whore.

heirlooms users need to be gassed like the degenerates jews motherfuking niggers they are

This gave me an orgasm.

Seems everyone who wanted to play a highborn arakkoa's coming over to the horde.

Those are the shittiest arrakoas though
I wanted to play those guys