>FAQs and General Info
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN
pastebin.com/uGj4AUHR
pastebin.com/hPkPujTB

>Thrones of Britannia Info
totalwar.com/blog/thrones-britannia-faq
Q & A with Developer - totalwar.com/blog/thrones-britannia-faq
totalwar.com/blog/thrones-britannia-gaels
>Total War: THRONES OF BRITANNIA - Gaelic Cinematic Trailer youtu.be/FLS6faCrHQc
Total War: THRONES OF BRITANNIA - Gaelic Lets Play - youtu.be/rE46BWFTBLE

>Warhammer 2 Info
totalwar.com/blog/tomb-kings-patch-notes

>Total War Three Kingdoms Info
Announcement Trailer - youtu.be/s4D42vMUSIM

>Rome 2 info
Desert Kingdoms DLC Announce Trailer youtube.com/watch?v=YhKhntVPbZ0
totalwar.com/blog/masaesyli-roster-reveal
totalwar.com/blog/kush-roster-reveal

last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lGGylkPrC4Y
youtube.com/watch?v=t9vBmdGlyVA&index=89
youtube.com/watch?v=4Q8i0CYs-CM
youtube.com/watch?v=KCnxBTxZyU4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

op updated

I just want to fuck Greek women.

That was scary anons, never do that again.

Even good sailors get shipwrecked from time to time.

What happened?

Nice job historyfags, you fucking left the thread to die

Those mad bastards making DeI just don't stop, I went to make sure my version was up to date and found out that there's a beta of the next patch up and it includes a full animation overhaul and another combat overhaul

Not sure but posts have been very slow around this time for the past week, wouldn't be surprised if the thread outright died just now.

>some here actually thought China wouldn't happen
Where are you cucks now?

overhauls? What game exactly?

>o-only history sells
>gets warhammer
>o...only eurocentric games will be made, q-quit asking about it
>china gets announced
>well, at least our past games stick to europe
>nubian kangdoms announced
>you will never get Total World War faggot, quit crying
>mfw

Jesus fucking christ

R2 DeI

How do bonuses against large/inf work on monsters/lords in TWW/2? They seem really tiny, a monster does ~500 damage and has a 20 bonus, isn't that completely insignificant?

Bonus adds melee attack and damage vs that category of units

Oh, I thought it was just damage. 20 more melee attack is indeed a big deal

>Victorian never, ever

Favorite Race/Nation/Country - What you listen to when you play them.
Skaven
youtube.com/watch?v=lGGylkPrC4Y

WW1 would be the shittiest TW game ever even if it would work in Warscape, and WW2 is impossible in WS.

>impossible

Are these the End Times? Warhammer can't end like this, not again...

>not impossible

>AUREA
>AUREA
>AUREEA!
Explain this right now!

youtube.com/watch?v=t9vBmdGlyVA&index=89

The burden of proof is on you. Otherwise, I'm waiting for Total World War 1 and 2 and when it comes out I expect you to drink your own cum.

He posts shitty /tv/ memes so he probably guzzles spunk every chance he gets.

>play lizardmen
>recruit a stack of chameleon skinks
>AI cant see me
>teleport behind them
>OMAE WA MO SHINDERU
>NANI! them to death

>actually putting that shitty r2 dlc in the op
dumb animeposter

Chameleon Skinks are the best

Literally inferior to Deepwood Scouts. Skinks a shit.

>slap poison debuffs onto enemy cav and monsters
>charge in with cold one spears
>run around back and poison them from behind
of course that last one is a dangerous thing, the only issue I've been having with chameleons is they seem to inflict friendly fire often
they're absolutely great for flanking though, since they'll just appear right ontop of enemy artillery

>blond, blue eyes
WE

Deepwood scouts are fairly redundant in the WE roster though

How do I make Dorfs fun?

This, fuck snowniggers

I love dwarfs, but like all the races it is a matter of your style of play.

How do I play of style Dorfs without having a shitty time that's either melting everything with ranged or watching the most defensive infantry in the game slowly chip away the enemy?

Play a different faction? That is basically what they do, heavy infantry + strong ranged and artillery. I guess you could try the Slayer King, go heavy in slayers but that would just be hammer and anvil.

>meanwhile with only china, attila dlc re-hash and unhistorical kangz bullshit on the horizon, /twg/ dies for the first time in years

What to do with the reddit/TWForums menace?

>The burden of proof is on you

Except you're the one who made a retarded claim without anything to back it up.

Make grudges great again.

t. shitter with 0 clue about game design

You said it was impossible. That is your assertion. Go on bud.

You're the one making retarded claims. Do you work for CA? Do you have some special insight about the warscape engine and it's limits from the dev side?

Mabye SFO ain't so bad. I definetly lose against certain match ups and no unit seems to be unberrably over powered. Spells have umf and don't feel hollow and ineffective. Every building giving you a unit in your garrison definitely solves the boring garrison battles. AI seems more aggressive and creates balanced armies. All of the new units have some sort of link to lore, you can tell he used the wiki as a guide. It's fun.

do these women on the streams know anything about the games? what do they even do at CA?

Years of CA's fuckups have given me special insight into their competency as coders and game designers.

so, source: your ass

Byzantine/Eastern Rome
youtube.com/watch?v=4Q8i0CYs-CM
Usually play Medieval 2 mods that already have this in their soundtrack so I don't even need to play it in the background.

enjoy the turtle style and don't expand, use a unlocker to play as a lost dwarf hold like kraka drak or try luke with zhubar

Of course not, she's a """"Community Manager""""", literally useless.

Can you only use the unlocker if you have all the DLC? I don't have Norsca/Wood Elves so it gives me shit for that

In the mood for playing some Total War again. Is Atilla better than Rome 2? I thought Atilla was supposed to be Rome 2 done right, but they apparently still update Rome 2 with patches and DLC

>All these corporate bum lickers going after the one guy point out how shit the roster is.

Who's this semen demon? Google called her "JPEG"

Where's the stream?

Which god is the best god?

Hardmode: No Khaine or Sigmar.

Khaine is like Khorne but with his foot through the door, he fucking sucks.

Probably Khorne, fucker has been around the longest, is the strongest and has the most followers.

Maki from Love Lab
youtube.com/watch?v=KCnxBTxZyU4
Its on their Twitch, Totalwarofficial

totalwarofficial on Twitch

New decapitation animation is pretty sweet

Is that the ancient katana?

I like Nurgle.

I can't really suspend my disbelief far enough to believe that the weak ass men of the empire fought off any of these units. They are too otherworldly and good at what they do.

>applying your own weakness and cowardice to other people for your expectations of them
THE EMPIRE ENDURES

>tfw general is dying

>fight each other all the time
>only truly invade the south once like every 500 years
>be minority in said invasion anyway, with the majority being peepoos and snowniggers
>often facing the combined might of the empire, bretonnia, dwarfs and high elves

Let it go.

>Numidia has "adopt le strong independant female as general" event

If I where a writer for GW I would write the Empire as a weak, ignorant, bigoted and feeble civilization that learns how to be more open to the world and become stronger for it.

Steel, faith and G U N P O W D E R

"Blood blood blood"
dreadfu also says "kill kill kill" so the repeats make sense.

Rurouni Kenshin-style.

The Empire has always been portrayed as being a corrupt, petty, squabbling loose union.

It is based on the HRE. They're barely an empire, more like just a bunch of fiefdoms that are allied in theory. Heavy emphasis on "in theory". The emperor actually doesn't hold as much power as, say, an actual roman emperor would.

When the fuck is the campaign for the 1212 AD mod come out!

just play medieval 1

You don't need to have these to use the unlocker, also you can try cream api for the DLC's

People keep saying Total War:Warhammer 40k wont work and I keep calling them unimaginative faggots!

he's also best friend with Nurgle

I don't know about this, guys.

>nurgle
>primarily weak followers who are afraid of death and do everything to avoid it
How does Khorne approve of that?

W-Wait a minute, your not nordfag user.....

>I expect you to drink your own cum
B-but I already do that sometimes.

Nurgle the father of gifs, he can cure soldiers to fight another battle.
Also Tzchen is best friend with Slaanesh and Khorne is Tsundere with her/xer/him and Slaanesh is disgusted by Nurgle presence

What's the easiest and newest to learn playing this? it cant be too old because I have an ultra wide and it fucks up the aspect ratio.
I have medieval 2 and shogun but I'm completely trash at them. tbf I only played 15 hours and didn't really learn anything.

>AI cant see me
>they cheat and know where I am anyways

>all units have the same ability to cover terrain, regardless of the troop type
>units never break cohesion, unless charging
>armies cannot create field fortifications such as: trenches, ditches, or set up walls of materials or shields for that purpose (ie: pavise walls)
I'll admit this has been fixed somewhat but only during fort battles and sieges, where you can lay traps and stakes.
>terrain and foliage has still come a long way, but it won't, for example, foul up pikes
>units can't carry more than one main weapon into battle, to "switch their troop type"- Republican or Imperial cohorts can't use their heavy pilum as spears, for example.
>formations are static and robust, and the various late-tier units do tend to be able to pull off shit like shieldwalls and the like those tend to be defensive
>units can't give ground, one thing in particular that stands out to me.
>supplies cannot deliver things like missile or throwing ammo (so a Carrhae is hard to pull off)
/rant
i kno no-one gives tf but whatever, i hope the next ten years at least makes these games more dynamic... kind of like what warhammer is doing with spells and flying creatures, but you can only speculate at this point

I hope the next generation (ayy lmao) of games goes more in-depth with battle shit

Anyone here playing Arena?

I fucked up and the king's son died in a heroic battle. RIP

This is Lolillian, a Death Hag in the service of Ss'ildra Tor

How? That looked like pretty much the most advantageous position ever. Did you let him eat a million volleys?

I charged down the river to kill the stacks of archers stuck there but they killed him. I thought he could take care of 7 units of archers blobbed up.

>all units have the same ability to cover terrain, regardless of the troop type
What do you mean? At least in warhammer, small units have reduced speed and melee attack in shallow water, and large units have reduced speed in forests, which I thought was also a thing in previous games. Do you want that kind of thing to also vary between different types of troop?

tosa riflemen OP after they patched the reload.
I regret making anything but these guys. You don't need line as tosa, don't need to upgrade your tech tree militarily at all, just get the trade port ironclad, some tosa rifles, and some artillery and you can win every siege without stepping foot in enemy range.

Man this game has some excellent naval combat, very satisfying to see an enemy ship explode, never gets old.

please respond