>Zwei 1 and 2 is out on PC, Steam, GoG and humble bundle
store.steampowered.com/app/427680/Zwei_The_Arges_Adventure/
store.steampowered.com/app/427700/Zwei_The_Ilvard_Insurrection/

>Trails of Cold Steel 1 and 2 PC is out on Steam, GoG and humble bundle
store.steampowered.com/app/538680/
store.steampowered.com/app/748490/The_Legend_of_Heroes_Trails_of_Cold_Steel_II/
gog.com/game/legend_of_heroes_trails_of_cold_steel_the
gog.com/game/the_legend_of_heroes_trails_of_cold_steel_ii

Don't forget to support the games and spoiler the spoilers!

>Latest news

-Ao fan translation script is fully translated, but release is pending. Like Zero's leak, it will have poor grammar, but be otherwise accurate. The Geofront patch currently sits around 60% complete
gurennoheyakara.blogspot.com/p/games.html

-Ys 8 PC delayed once more, and patch fix released for consoles. Switch port also announced, and being worked on by Nis.
steamcommunity.com/games/579180/announcements/detail/1647623139647481008

-Sen no kiseki 4 website revealed, release date to be around the end of September. Fair warning, it contains spoilers
falcom.co.jp/sen4/

-PS4 remasters of Sen 1 and 2 to release in March and April 2018, respectively
gematsu.com/2017/11/legend-heroes-trails-cold-steel-kai-ps4-launches-march-8-japan
gematsu.com/2017/12/legend-heroes-trails-cold-steel-ii-kai-ps4-launches-april-26-japan

Pastebin (aka music): pastebin.com/G2mswYCt
Extra Stuff (Guides, downloads, undub patches): pastebin.com/n2G4xL5s

>tfw Rean could have had an assertive, upbeat little sister that would confront him directly about any problems and beat them out of him
>we got Elise instead

I want to hold hands with Rean!

I want to hold Rean with my hands!

>It's an Elise & Alfin talk about Rean episode

So this is what war looks like... woah..

>tfw you'll never do this to Emma

Why dont the tanks just shoot them

>it's a Rean and Alfin talk about Elise talking about Rean episode

Alfin's at her best when Elise isn't around.

*gains control over ogre powers*

And do a total of 500 damage?

NISA ANNOUNCE SEN III AT E3
GET READY BOIZ HYPEZZZZZZZ

I can't wait for it to end already, I think this is the first time I'm not enjoying a kiseki game

Tanks have more raw destructive power than mecha in-lore (t. Rufus) so they'd do divine knight battle tier damage.

We warned you that CS2 was horrible

>Without Elise, Alfin would be more of a jailbait Olivier

Same.
First kiseki I didn't even bother talking to all of the npcs after each major story event.

>tanks
Armored cars, user.

>mfw i never do that
>nor all the sidequests
>i just play it like a normal jrpg
>don't even use arts, only crafts

So you just woke up again?

>it's another "only one person can dislike cs2" episode

I know who you are though, you always wake up about this time.

she needs the D to calm down

Meanwhile you never go to bed.

If Schmidt could make knock-off divine knights that well imagine how much better of a tank or airship he could've made instead.

Why would I go sleep when it's almost noon?

Why is Rean not fighting?

Anyone else looking forward to Ao? Apparently the patch is coming today

Retarded mechafag couldve just massproduced Arseille.

*gets headpatted*
*blushes*
*thinks about oniichan dick*

I can't wait for it so I'll finally be able to stop coming to this general forever

You think that's bad? In TiTS the Erebonian "invasion" of Liberal basically boiled down to them driving a single tank into Grancel Arena and having teams face off against it 1 by 1 until the protagonist team finally managed to beat it and end the war. I don't think Falcom really understands what a real war is.

>end of CS1
>Soldats dodge everything
>single shot from their rifles and single stab from a lance is enough to utterly ruin a tank
>tanks have zero chance
>CS2 rolls around
>tanks are now stronger and sturdier than Soldats despite being the same Achtzehn tanks that got fucked over hard in Heimdallr
>can now easily fend off Soldat squads because muh tactics

>the military developed tactics to combat this new technology and didn't get caught with their pants down every time like they had literally the first time the things had been deployed in a surprise attack

1 hit at legs and mecha becomes useless.

>Alisa cutscene oneshots a boss in CS3 that nu Class VII had trouble beating
Deskwork makes you strong.

Play the games.

And people actually defend this game? Aaaaahahahahaha! I'm glad I never fell for the y-y-y-you gotta play Skyshit meme.

I know this is kinda of an unpopular opinion, but I love the Gagharv trilogy. Yes, it's not as good as the Trails series which I considering to be my favourite series of all time. But, them earlier LOH titles are great. You can really see the ground work set for the Kiseki series. Such as the church in ATOV, the pilgrimage in POTW, etc.I'm currently on a third playthrough on my commute to uni as I patiently wait for Sen IV and I Kai.

I just want to talk about these titles. The translations are far from great, but I find that part of the charm now. My personal favourite is Prophecy of the Moonlight Witch, but I'm a big fan of all them.

Do you think we'll ever get updated versions of the trilogy? Maybe XSEED doing a new translation and a PC release for the trilogy? I'm been think a lot lately about what XSEED can do with Falcom if NISA get Sen III, even though I automatically go to the PS4 versions of Sen I and II. They was done in house at Falcom so it's possible, but I personally think they're happy with the PC releases and would gladly move on to something new.

Are you a fan of the trilogy or do you hate it due to the translations? Slow battle system? I wish more would play it. It deffintly needs a fan translation.

kek
Best part is people will actually believe it.

I've seen a lot of people say they're good. The main criticisms I see are that the translation was bad and that the gameplay was kinda simplistic, but otherwise opinions have been fairly positive I've seen. Haven't gotten around to playing them yet myself, but maybe will give a try after Ao assuming we don't get jackassed

Trash SAO: Gungale Online - 100.000 copies sold, amazing TLoH: ToCS II - 10.000
Srsly, what's wrong with yours? If we don't get Cold Steel 3 and 4, Xseed make right decision. I saw many comments like "Not buy CS I before CS II release" What now? "Not buy CS II before CS III release"...?

P. S. English LVL - Hogwarts

>Gaius's bonding event has Gaius giving the pep talk instead of Rean
He really is the only boy with who has his shit together. No wonder he got an upgrade in 3.

I'd play them if the translation was better. I miss the down to earth FC atmosphere and fantasy world of Liberl games, so I'd probably like them.

>Towa is Mary Sue even in TX
I bet she is Grand Master.

I like to think that the ones who attacked Heimdallr were the good pilots of the Noble Alliance whereas the ones who got pushed back by third and fourth were rank and file mooks. Neithardt got a lot more out of the captured Spiegel than the Alliance officers did.

Falcom need bigger marketing budget.

Well CSII was a port of a game a lot of people played a while ago, and SaO ties into a really popular franchise

Haha.

(haha)

Yeah it touched my heart alright. Made me really mad.

I liked it and the way the overarching story tied together. The casts were likeable as well. Tear > Ocean > Witch for me. I'd like for a Michel and Thomas cameo in some Kiseki game but I know that won't happen.

Perfect.

>Alisa's obligatory scenes in CS3 are basically her and Rean having public sex
>everyone keeps commenting on how in love they are
Why the fuck did you even make this a dating sim when not picking Alisa still gives Alisa more and steamier intimate moments than the girl of my choice?

To bait purseowner fags and other lowlifes into spending money.

Anyone have the hex# for fishes or fish baits in zero?

Tom said something about wanting to bring the PC version of the games since the PSP remakes got a watered down combat.

But purseowner main waifus have equal rights.

No... youre lying... my fellow Laurabros told me Cs3 is the game where Laura becomes main girl... Delete this! Delete this slander right now!

That is why you got baited.

Will you ever stop posting like this?
Go to fucking facebook if you can't stop behaving like aids.

why does no one ever talk about what a qt elie is

She isn't worth confessing to.

She's cute but Tio is better.

Wait for CS4, thats where they reveal that lauras mom is McBurn.

Where is this place?

>Sen3 OP is utter trash
>it plays as instrumental in important fights like it's silver will
Blunder of the century

>McBurn

Instrumental version sounds much better than the actual song though.

Why

Schools are special to Kondo like every aged japanese single man.

>Everyone moves on with their life
>Rean:"Guess I'll dick around Thors and do missions for my father, also fuck that guy."
LIteral retard tier ending

Based cousin towa shitting on the genius hacker Yuuki

OMFG CHECK LATEST BLOG COMMENT ITS OUT
GUREN PUSHED IT OUT OMG
REAL

Don't you have memory of your highschool mate? Its the best of times!
haha

Calvard when?

I had some bad and good stuff during school. I won't deny that time but also not romanticize that time.
Japans obsession with that and only that setting is annoying.

Crossbell pier

Ruan

You know, Estelle and Josh may have come out a bit akward, but I think Enami did a fine job with Renne's design.

Rean has lot of dumb corny lines but this takes the cake.

Will you ever stop thinking every shitposter is your boogeyman?

Does the leak only have evo portraits?

Everyone except Joshua looks fine to me.

The "evo portraits" are just the Zero and Ao portraits. It's the other way around.

It's not hard to see that one overdone style and get annoyed by it. There are whole boards ruined by it.

Oh...

Their rough art looked much better. Joshua even had some of that bushy fronthair.

Estelle isn't that bad. Joshua is the worst.

The problem is that Joshua grows his hair between Sky and Crossbell and he ends up looking like an emo faggot with one eye almost covered.
He looks fine here but is over 2 years younger.

I enjoy Cold Steel and I will enjoy sky and Zero/Ao too.

I like how Randy calls her Lovely Estelle.

>playing cs before sky

AO TODAY!!!

How dare you!