Previous Version of FAQ: pastebin.com/fQsNafrk
Read the FAQ before you ask questions.
Suggested Changes: piratepad.net/YwogqyaUro

>Useful Links
Wiki: alicesoft.wikia.com/wiki/AliceSoftWiki:Main_Page
Alicesoft Image Booru: haniho.booru.org/
Rance Game Translation Chart:
haniho.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2536
Rance World Notes (Translated): mega.nz/#!nRESUJYZ!ZqoypfshkozVBFpeFGI3Oi5xBtU22SjnrnfjIo2SUGY

Check pastebin for FAQs, downloads and General Hints

>Recently Released
Beat Valkyrie Ixseal - sukebei.nyaa.si/view/2332124
Steve[Monster] SR Mod - mega.nz/#!JEwnzLZK!8k3-9LiPXVwG2znwHRLtTOCUaour_fXhQfqUit0IP8g
DARKNESSHERO SR Rance Mod - mega.nz/#F!VloWzD6B!trEkYLMKASDXIYsGdLa8jw

Rance X
sukebei.nyaa.si/view/2441678
Hook Code
/HSN30:0@00614875:
Gameplay Explanation:
mega.nz/#!n9RjzQ5Q!YXmlYiuxNnaHvHui3YJIzK_4Fju2KSc9ByjJBQbVfEc
VNR Guide:
mega.nz/#!appSkIDK!-UF7M0_T-QHBQd4ibErlIjJZuChdDp-qpmZXWSlVaj0

>Upcoming Games
English
Evenicle (English) - Likely Early 2018
Sengoku Rance (English) - After Evenicle
Rance Quest Magnum (English) - Likely 2019
mangagamer.org/rance/

Japanese
RPG 3- by the Evenicle team (New IP)
Dohna Dohna - by the Rance 03 Team (New IP)
Loli MILF Nukige - by the MILF nukige team
'Heartwarming' VN - by the Atlach Nacha writer

Haniwa Development Studio:
blog.alicesoft.com/archives/cat_92268.html

Remember to use spoiler tags when discussing untranslated games.

Crossboarders,Newfags and ESLs GO AWAY

>All those moralfag choices in P2
Where did everything go wrong?

>raised by the pope
>not a moralfag

Not everyone is a PoS like Rance.

What are they doing in this CG, some kind of meeting?

Did Crook pacify Ludo to that extremity?

He's not aware of who he is.

>All appears on one CG
>Don't have character portraits

Nani the fuck?

AS got lazy on Arc 2

Fuck right off. They got anything but lazy on arc 2.

Guys i just want to know what is this CG about ;_;

"Our turn is over its your generations turn to be the heroes"

>30 year old warrior are too old to fight
I may be tired of this shit

~MILF is the best.

That it? they just finish training Rance kids at the start of Arc 2 or something?

Isn't it less of them being old and more of Rance's kids being monsters with insane levels that are better equipped to deal with the situation?

Fair enough. I'm looking forward to reading about what happens in it on the wiki because I am intersted in the lore. I'm a huge lore buff.

But I am not interested in larping as an awkward shota in a game. You don't get to bully any kanamis or nakadashi tsunderes like Shizuka. There isn't even a Sill to punch. And I don't want Rance, he did nothing wrong. So I won't play it, but I'll look forward to reading about the lore we learn. I expect many people are in the same position.

Only Kenshin and ~ should be around 30

Your loss.

Bernard sure get old fast

Do story character levels scale with yours when they join your party in Part 2?

>And I don't want Rance, he did nothing wrong
Meant to write, I don't want to fight Rance

>huge lore buff.
>doesn't want to participate in one of the grandest events in the Continent's history
The best part is the Arc 2 metacommentary describes you perfectly and you'll never even know it. You're the Kichikuou continuity whale.

Patton = 48
Kenshin = 35
Tillday = 30-31
Rick = 45-46
Hubert = 48-49
Hanty = 3485 - 4206

Kenshin sure need a good old dicking from DK Rance here, its a shame only Shizuka and Nagi are Rance favorite

Isn't Rick like late 50s by this point? And now he finally looks like a guy in his 30s.

That man shota genes does wonders to him.

>Tillday
>hero
???

Patton doesn't look good with a beard.

Select your fighter! Long hair Ale-chan is the cutest and best choice.

Gender bender Crook or Smug.

Stop being stupid, Rance lost control as DK in the last 2 years, He didn't abandon his women.
Where do you think Miracle and Tillday's Daughters came from?

Damn. Patton was a grown ass man even back in Rance 6

It's only because Nagi and Shizuka are close by. He still goes into the human realm on a regular basis to specifically fuck Lia, Magic, Kou, Pastel, Miracle, Tillday, Sheila and no one else. The only time where he raped as he pleased was during the Kichikuou War in RA7.

Hat boy > Pirate Slut > Twin-tails > Digimon Protagonist

After spending 5 hour i got bad ending in 7 turn with the boss come to kill me with damage 35k !!!

What went so wrong ?

Could you explain how to survive this game ?

I just mean He like to mess around with Shizuka and Nagi the most, they why their level sky fucking rocket and he not completely lost all of his control though, Reset slap always make him become normal again.

I don't want to play the character of an awkward sixteen year old boy learning about the world.

It's been done to death, it's every single anime, and it's just not fun. Surely you can understand.

My loss, maybe. It would be a greater loss to spend fifty hours playing a game I don't enjoy. Too bad too, because I spent a lot of time getting to Arc 2.

Doesn't she have Sword 2/Study 1 which means she's going to max out that potential pretty rapidly?

>and no one else
? so he didn't fuck the rest of his women?

It's so much more than that, and it's really sad you won't try it.

Levels does not equal to experience.

They are just being lazy.

>Congratz. You guys completed your training.
>Now fuck off and fight DK Rance. I need to watch my weekend ALICE idol concert

How do I recruit Kesselring's maid and female version of him again? I one turned Helman, but didn't see any option.

They drop in normal chests once you defeat him.

They are the previous generation of heroes saving the kids from DK Rance.
In this scene Tillday is introduced.
>Leader of the Continent's most elegant force, the Leazas Royal Guard and mother of the Demon King's child

So they doesn't even want to see Rance, their friend?

They just saved the kids and fuck off, that it?

post boss
was it sephiroth
it happened to me too, fucking no translation .

DK child is cute.

Including Fem Kesselring? or is there an event for him?

~ and Kenshin presumably see Rance enough already.

you probably didn't pick this red phase option before turn 7 starts

Experience can't compensate for an overwhelming difference in levels though. An expert swordsman at level 1 will get his ass kicked by a cook at level 12.

Multiple that by 10 and the older warriors are deadweights in comparison.

What it said about Kenshin?

>save the kids and fucks off
>fights the true final boss and fucks off

Arc 2 is filled fuckoffs.

Event at Rance Castle after collecting all maids.

If it's RA15 he's at the very edge of completely losing it. Reset's Resets are failing to bring him back. Now I wonder if she was named that way knowing she would keep DK Rance in check

Pick this option during Red phase BEFORE turn 7 starts otherwise you fight Sephiroth

Though if it's your first play though you'll probably fuck up strategy and fight him anyway at the end

>It's only because Nagi and Shizuka are close by. He still goes into the human realm on a regular basis to specifically fuck Lia, Magic, Kou, Pastel, Miracle, Tillday, Sheila and no one else.
So he only fucked Lia, Magic, Kou, Pastel, Miracle, Tillday, Sheila?

So it's true, then, that the protagonist is a stereotypical anime teen. I was hoping my impression had been wrong.

Base event after completing the set. Eight are needed.

He isn't. He's a silent protagonist with dialogue choices so you determine his personality.

Post your turn order. Is it possible to enter True route without one-turning three or more nations?

Why they didn't help the childrens to defeat Rance too? they already at demon realm anyway.

Hang on...looking back at the intro now, it specifically mentions him only going after Lia, Magic, Sheila, Crook, Kou, Pastel, and Miracle (in that order) since the card after that mentions that he only ever fucked his nine human "lovers".

And the Kichikuou War ended in RA10 not RA7.

Pastel isn't human.

He likely went after Sen judging on what her second sprite looks like.

Boy 2>Boy1
Girl 1>Girl 2

>Lia, Magic, Sheila, Crook, Kou, Pastel, and Miracle
What about Tillday?

For the lorefags

Surely he did Sen?

>nine human "lovers".
Only nine?

Shouldn't there be 3-4x as many?

You see her dragging around a relatively young kid, so obviously he targeted her too.

It mentions that he did go after the rest of his girls during the war but following its conclusion it was only those nine on a regular basis.

Not that guy, but let's face it, at first glance, Persona protagonist doesn't sound much better than normal high schooler. Hilarious and ambitious metacommentary aside, I am not put off by the fact that the protagonist of part 2 is a blank-slate since the rest of Rance's kids seem like strong characters in their own right.

Nine women to be fucked more then all.

And Shizuka and Nagi way more than the rest.

Reminder that Bird gets away with it, and shows up perfectly fine in Arc 2.

Rance doesn't even go to her funeral.

>regular basis
DK can teleport or something?

Well the end where she just dies is the DK Good End.

Think about the basic situation of the world.
There is a Monster Army invading the human realm. They have two goals: Bring humanity to ruin, and find Little Princess (Kayblis says himself the second objective is actually the important one). You need to prevent them from doing these two things. If you can do that, you'll win the game.

The game gives you some obvious hints about how to do this. If you want to prevent Kayblis from finding Miki, you have to find her first and keep her safe. If you want to prevent the monster armies from overwhelming humanity, you have to stop their 50,000 per turn reinforcements from flowing in. Remember, they invaded from the direction of the desert - weird, huh?

The Demons themselves leading the invasions are actually secondary problems. They're just figureheads. You can slay them all but if there's still 1,000,000 monsters vs. 10,000 human troops you're going to lose. Solve the fundamental problems of the war as soon as possible, and take demon-slaying as your secondary priority, and things will work out (as long as you don't do something tremendously stupid). The quests you need to take to solve these problems are Rance-flag quests that appear during the Operation phase.

Also, remember, there are areas outside the four major countries that you might want to visit, if you can... That could be important for finding certain endings. Or averting a disaster.

Wait, so basically, the game is the Metal Gear Solid 2 of Rance games and we don't play as Rance for the second half?

What's next, consensual sex?!

ignore this autist he's wrong about everything

I am missing one.
There are obviously more. He just targeted them specifically. As in, he marched out of his castle, all the way to Leazas, Helman, JAPAN and the Free Cities to fuck these people.

Well, there's still rape in part two. Try losing in the Toushin Toshi tournament against a monster.

It's worse. You play as the teenage heroes who need to take down Rance because he's mean to girls. There are only monogamous relationships allowed.

>Free Cities
b-but what about Copadon?

Kanami, Tillday and Sen must have received constant treatment, after all, they are all Fated Girls

>only monogamous relationships allowed
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>second half
Its more an epilogue.

He likely just called out for her on the roof after he was done with Lia.

Their childrens know about this?

listen to this autist he's right about everything

To get an A rank ending on your first run, you should go wither with the boat or sky ending

Land ending requires 100,000 human troops and it's very hard on your first run

boat ending requires you to take the bottom/ship route during Free City Majin exterminations

sky ending needs Hornet,which is also hard to do on your first run

He's there for Crook, but probably wouldn't mind a gal with good luck and looks that don't it her age. She's probably barren by now if she hasn't had a kid we don't see yet.
Of course they did, that's how they knew their father.

Probably, but it's not directly mentioned in the cards other than him going on a sex spree during the war. The "thousands of women were raped" would likely include them as well.

>sky ending needs Hornet,which is also hard to do on your first run
Don't you also need to take the toushin in Helman?

So what I've learned
>Rance 10 is the Neon Genesis Evangelion of Rape Games
>Crook is best girl
>Kanami somehow became Suzume's mother
>Sill won, period.
>We're going to have Rance vs Raiden arguments for the rest of these threads history