Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/V5rGFjKu

Other urls found in this thread:

shoryuken.com/2018/02/27/arc-system-works-will-talk-about-the-guilty-gear-xrd-rev-2-patch-on-stream-with-tasty-steve-and-sajam-on-feb-28th/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Year of the dog!

Play Weiss

I should get a sponsor just from my twitter clout desu

If Arcsys cares about kuso gear why didn't they put even one GG character in Roobers?

>wanting GG in the same game with rwby garbage

No.
There are no fighting game fundamentals in For Honour.
The netcode works by deciding if an attack is on target or not at the moment the button is pressed and then sliding players around in the middle of their animation to make sure it looks like it connects. That makes spacing non-existent.
All basic attacks are blockable on reaction if not parryable on reaction, parry leads to the best punishes in the game and can be option selected into a feint so failed parries are extremely difficult to punish. That restricts offense to the small list of class specific tools or engine exploits that are fast enough to possibly maybe hit someone.

playherds

COULDN'T GOOB IT COULDN'T BOOB ANOTHER MINUTE

hi chariot

damn thats awkward, i hope nobody saw that

i saw it bro but i aint judging

Guys, I kinda want to jive

Now that Ibuki has the spotlight, is it worth playing her? She seems pretty fast but 950HP?

You missed your chance in season 2 when she was stupid good.

isnt her health 925?

thats my area code bros, is this a sign?

shoryuken.com/2018/02/27/arc-system-works-will-talk-about-the-guilty-gear-xrd-rev-2-patch-on-stream-with-tasty-steve-and-sajam-on-feb-28th/
WTF BROS WHEN WILL IT BE BISCUITS TURN IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE HIS FUCKING TURN

i like how biscuits acts like a typical loud mouth new yorker and than gets surprised he gets snubbed from professional companies

Man GG is fun but I wish I wasn't so slow to react to stuff.

Anyone Smash

Are any of the new extra battles difficult to do? Any advice?

How has Sajam worked his way into being the company to consumer middleman for every damn fighting game? He barely even plays GG.
That being said, I do like him a lot.

Based

where are my fre FM, dont tell me they've changed something about rewards
god damn it

Anyone want to sponsor a girl? I play Mika and I'm super gold in SFV

has your cunny been used?

based "take it up the rear it's for your career" brick

>Rabini
>that avatar

Technically he is right, like it or not.

Technically yes but I don't feel like it counts.

>responding to larping homos

i miss hatemail

London?

get out slag.

hawt. mind if i fap to your posts?

Anyone want to sponsor a girl? I don't play fighting games but I do bitch about the people who play them

That just comes with time, gotta get used to animations and situations. Then again don't expect to be able to react to everything in this game, it's just too fast for that at times.
Some stuff you just gotta fuzzy block as well.

Anyone want to sponsor a Fei Long player? I don't play Fei Long because he has not been in released for SFV yet but once he is, I promise I'll train mercilessly and beat Tokido at Evo.

Ok Sakura boys,

Tell me how do I win with her?
Whtas my game plan?
what are my best tools
I've been playing her for a few weeks now, but still feel lost.
is she just weak?

inb4 winning with Sakura is not the point. Being able to see her underwear is good enough already.

wow me2

SuperSand?

99% of your gameplan with sakura is abusing her walkspeed and whiff punishing with st.lk xx mp dp. she's kind of not that great

Man, that sounds hard. But kinda interesting in a way.
Thanks for the answer.

sponsor me and I'll eat a banana live on stream

lk and hk tatsu are pretty good too, only -2 on block so you can use them for frametraps and movement

Yeah, that I use a lot heh

anyone jive/dooberz pc eu?

ITS HERE. RB’S TIER.IST

Can sponsor one feminine human bean if it can live with me and pretend to be my wife. Playin fighting games is not that necessary.

my super silver sakura t.supersand

You just shimmy a lot, do grabs and control space with lk dp

>birdie top tier
japs still insanely salty about mena lmao

other than that its pretty good

your cfn is supersand?

I'll Jive if you don't mind random golds.

what is it with the japanese and putting birdie in S+++ tier

how is birdie not top tier?

still butthurt about tokido

He'd probably be the most busted character if Abigail didn't exist

based blanka literally transcends tier lists

ive made a lobby

password: 8888
comment: lets hunker down

>slow as shit
>nonexistent mobility
>trash defense

im not calling him low tier, but if you unironically think he is on the same level of busted as abifail, guile or rashid, and even rank him higher than fucking akuma, then you are either completely out of your mind, or a butthurt tokido dickrider.

What are Guile's weakness?

based ingame big booty sophititty sitting on mitsurugis face rent free

>someone asks for a character recommendation
>they specify "female"

wow nice game namcucks

noo command grab

>trash defense
fuck off with this meme
he has better defense than most of the cast simply because he has wake-up armor. He can also beat any jump in and deal with fireballs with bullhorn.

>SPANISH VEGA
>100% chance of being laggy faggot
Why this is happening

overpowered kit so the player feels too confident

no 3 frame button
950 health and stun

Dude, Capcom announced back in December that they were going to remove FM rewards with the launch of Arcade Edition. Leveling up characters, winning online matches, and doing the weekly challenges are the only ways to get fight money now.
Capcom even cut the amount of FM you get from weekly challenges by half too lol

>he has better defense than most of the cast simply because he has wake-up armor

yeah if you spend a bar
but if you spend a bar then pretty much the entire cast has some armored or even straight up invincible wakeup option, so that doesnt really set him apart from anybody else

Let me finish my meal real quick then I'm up for some dbfz.

He doesn’t have any

hard to call a character top tier when other top tiers hardcounter him.

american

Hiroshima, Nagasaki, Capcom Cup 2017

missed that
rip me
some of those fights were frustrating as kek

Off the top of my head
>Kolin
>Dhalsim
>Balrog
>Gief
>Mika
>Alex
>Vega
>Menat
>Bison
>Laura

Don't have any wake-up options, some of their v-reversals are shit too while Birdie's knocks down doesn't it?

Cute boy.

Any of you nibbers want to play fighting games with some dumbass from US Midwest

I just read a book on the Nagasaki bombing. Please don't make light of those events. Lots of innocent lives were lost.

this is a bad meme

>the enemy does grab on THEIR wakeup

Oh yeah I know, but I have naturally slow reflexes. I mean I got caught by Raven's command grab every single time.

We have the shittiest Internet, only Italy can compete in that regard. It's not our fault, our infrastructure just sucks.

Ramlethal

i missed ONE part of the new chun costume, even if i get the rest i will never get the costume?, what the fuck man...

it makes it even better

>innocent

they started it

It really looks like a boy tho.

that means you fucked up hard