>Source / Quake mouse sensitivity converter
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>Personal stats / leader boards
overbuff.com
masteroverwatch.com/

>Event item tracker
js41637.github.io/Overwatch-Item-Tracker/#/events/LUNAR_NEW_YEAR

Previous thread:

Brigitte is a 350hp tank that can move around with Bastion or a Torb turret placed on her huge forehead

I want to bully D.Va until she cries!

Why do people always instalock DPS?

How do you tell your daddybf that he's too much of a liability on your regular team, and you have to replace him to go pro?

because they have mental disabilities

REMINDER THAT MOIRA FUCKS DOGS

Because dps heroes are just more enjoyable to play.

This is Jesse McCree, say something nice about him!

Pharah finally realized who loves her

and i want you to come back to reality, user. d.va isn't real, let it go.
all of you need to step away from the computer and see sunlight.

I love Tracer

I'm taking a break in comp this season. Even with less mercy I'm tired

You never were a good student

Genie skin for Zenyatta when?

Because tanks and supports can be frustrating to play if there's no teamwork involved.

Briggy Smalls is a 200hp 50armor hero with a rocket flail and a tower shield that is always up, passive, with 600HP and can be held in front.

Her flail can be swung quickly for 75 damage and also has an E for 100 dam in a radius with knockback. She's intended to provide security for healers.

Her lshift is unknown.

Her ult is jetpack cat. It never ends until destroyed, cannot be healed, and is basically a follow-along turret.

Oh boy, I can't wait for all of the amazing Brigitte art that all of the decent nip Pixiv drawers won't make. Just like how they don't give a shit about any of the other trash like Orisa, Zarya, Doomfist and Symmetra. At least it will keep Tumblr occupied for a while.

The perfect partner to spend rest of your life with

And a really fun character to play when not solo queing with micless shitters

every retard wants to be a superstar
thats a hard rule, not even specific to this game

That's fucking hot user

Here comes T.Racer!

Lies, I love her more than that dead frog

Can you upload the fll pic or is it on Rule34?

The simple answer is that DPS can sustain themselves and have ultimates that feel good to use. Healers and Tanks need some kind of teamwork to be affective, and most of their ults are passive bores with long charge times. Not to mention there's a massively high chance that the auto-lock DPS on your team is someone who's pissed off for losing their last few games as a tank/support and just want to kill things and not have to babysit.

You have no imagination.

>>>/reddit/

How long until Blizz reveals the shield and hammer were prototypes for the crusaders, Brigitte, jetcat, and the other "leaks" were just red herrings to laugh at us?

Matt Mercer is a pretty chill guy.

Watched Seagull or Sinatraa and want to try and be like them despite sucking ass

>Swedish prototypes of German tech

You a big old dummy.

A

BIG

OLD

DUMMY

What if they released TWO heroes??

Would be funny as fuck. But they said they won't be doing that ever again.

>leak literally had Brigitte by accident in the hammer reveal

>It was just a misconception

That would require work though and as of now the team working on Overwatch rivals Gamefreak in term of laziness.

it's possible that it was "leaked" on purpose. Wouldn't put it past Blizzard

A company known for playing little tricks on its players to say "haha got you!" in the end. You really think that jap tweet was a mistake? The ironclad guild isn't just swedish, just torb is and he's known for being great.

>esports are back
>it's a Fuel day

Is there any hope for a decent hero getting released next?

The only decent design that was released after launch was Ana, everything else was garbage.

Do you think Brigitte will be buff with big titties, or Blizzard will also ruin that?

So since Sombra disables characters with high-mobility now, is she more than just a situational hero? They even gave her literal wall hacks if you recieve even the tiniest of damage (which makes Hanzo's recon arrow and Widow's ult somewhat useless imo.)

people blame the healer and tank first

Think of all the PTSD this guy is gonna get during the Sombra meta hearing BEAN HERE ALL ALONG nonstop

>check reddit's reaction to buffs
>YOU DON'T KNOW SHE'S OP YET
>STOP BEING SO SALTY
>BLIZZ CAN DO NO WRONG THEY KNOW WHAT THEY'RE DOING

Hanzo's recon and Widow's ult will still have their place, since they reveal enemies for your entire team, not just yourself (thus allowing you to relax on calling them out).

Yes, but she'll be nerfed back down soon enough, all memes aside Blizzard genuinely doesn't want heroes competing with Tracer and Genji in their niche which is evasive killer

>some retard instalocks widow as usual
>he can't get any picks
>they have barriers
>doesn't switch all game
>gets flamed by entire team
>still doesn't hit anything, enemy now has winston and genji too
>ragequits
is there a better feeling?

Read the patch notes again.
It just shows healthbars wallhacks still 50%

They're right though, it's been one fucking day on the live servers. I'm sad the community is more league of legends than dota and can't handle any balance changes

>their 'niche'
Genji and Tracer have no niche. They're powerful no matter what meta is in aside from MAYBE Genji in Triple Tank.

>Tracer will never eat your ass and moan in your rectum

#BurnBlue

I don't think they would include an employees real name just for a ruse

That's what I mean, they're just flat out good, overtuned when compared to other heroes. Sombra gets the spotlight for the same reasons and everyone is freaking out despite Tracer and Genji being literal 100% pick rate in OWL on both sides since it started forthe same reaons

>Seoul Dynasty vs. Dallas Fuel
RIP Dallas Fuel

cause it's more fun

And against Seoul.

>xqc with average xqc fan
God I fucking hate it when fuel plays

The way I see it if Sombra become in someway a challenger to Tracer/ Genji for a spot in team the change is good.

If Sombra become an add to the team just to counter Genji/Tracer the change is mhe.

>implying

She will look just like in the Rein short I recon. Buff for a woman, decent diddies.

Well they redesigned her for a reason but she isn't that huge.

Tfw he drops to Masters again and once more has to be carried back to top 500 by his pro friends

It's funny, because most of his fans are literally 12-15 years old and he hates it.

She is still tall, it's just that Rein is a fucking giant

If he hates it so much he should stop pandering to them with the forced "tilting" and dramatics.

People saying rip zen rip zen with new sombra patch.

Does she disable volley? Because I don't need discord to kill people

I'd be ok with that

THE BEANS ARE TOO SPICY PAPI, PLEASE, MY BUMBUM CAN NOT HANDLE THE HEAT MAMA MIA

Xqc is based, though.
Fuel rules.

Yeah guys I'm sure he's just seething living rent free playing videogames for a living making huge amounts of twitch cash daily

forgive me /owg/ for I have sinned

I have quit playing support and tank (probably my top 5 or 6 in hours played) and instalocked Widow 15 games in a row.

I sure he loves the money. Doesn't stop him from disliking his underage fanbase though.

>xqc doesn't care if everyone outside his underage fanbase thinks he's a faggot, he's making mad twitch money!
So why did he join OWL if he can't handle the pressure?

nah if anything she emps less
also if you whip discord on her before the hack it stays

Better than Seol exelcsior and seol spitfire anyway.

At least their team is interesting and full of fucking weirdos instead of am array of Koreans.

Though after round 1 I rather like Houston Outlaws.

>How can someone possibly be happy making money doing what they love when autists like me on a mongolian basket weaving forum hate him! I mean I send him 5 messages a day telling him to kill himself but he's to busy hating his life to respond to me!

why is she so perfect, /owg/?

We should get Brigitte reveal between nine and noon, right?

>not rooting for xqc

his in game skills i have unironic admiration for, but irl he is such a wacky character that i can't help but love him for it. entering with just socks on and playing barefoot all game likr wtf lmao his whole life is a fucking joke

Reminder that Brigitte won't counter dive unless she HARD COUNTERS Genji, Tracer, Winston AND D.VA.

Yeah, exactly, that is their appeal.
I believe they will be better in Round 2.

Houston Outlaws is my second favorite, they are so good though and I like underdogs.

>ur just jelus
oh shit did I wander on to a popstar fangirl forum or something great argument I'm sure the guy that pisses in bottles and can't be assed to buy a case for his PC really cares about money

I wanna DATE Tracer

>He doesn't know

You only have 50 health as Zen once she EMPs

Because healers and tanks don't require skill, retard.

reminder that zen is the only reason dive works and people like this are the reason its gone on for so long

Isn’t that what Djinnyatta and Ifrit basically are?

I just hope she counters Sombra.

I identify a lot with xQc, though just the raging autism parts not the good at videogame parts. He's like a NEET that happened into a well paying job that doesn't require him to act any different

But you unironically are just jealous, keep raging on Veeky Forums while he makes another $2000 today playing OW

Okay, explain how he's the only reason dive works?

He is endearing in his ways.

Reminder these are the people posting pro-xqc posts

I wanna MARRY her