/vn/ - Best Ori Edition

Visual Novel General #1898

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT
>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:
1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/CrzJ4Xrd/

Previous thread:
This general is for the discussion of English-translated Japanese visual novels.
All posting of untranslated visual novels belongs on E-celeb shitposting is not allowed.
Kindly use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing plot spoilers to facilitate smooth discussion.

I only read moege

;_;

You mean NTRge

I claim this thread as /maji/ general. No moeshit, lolishit and chuunishit allowed below this post.

I love you, moebro

Remember to pre-order le funny grasshopper VN my fellow Visual Novel enthusiasts!

So why Fureraba? Did it win some awards or something?

I love teachers
especially Umeko!

>Oh, no! There are people actually discussing VNs. Let's shut it down.

Forgot to mention, Tsujidou is allowed too as long as you acknowledge that Ai belongs in the dumpster together with Miyako and Tsubame.

Are you serious, Asuho

jesus christ, who wrote this route

>So why Fureraba?
They were working on a fan TL because it was just the moege they picked. After a few years of working on the fan TL they announced the official release because it's not like redditors are capable of not buying moege on steam.

Democracy is trash.

When Fureraba first came out, it exploded in a huge popularity. Moefags everywhere love it, can be comparable to Yuzusoft.

I actually wanted for some time to edit sad ancap face on Maki but can't get my hands on it.

>/maji/ general
>no loliposting
You can't have both of them, you humongous faggot.

Saeko's bikini is so lewd

Hatsukoi it's decent at best but Yukino is a gift from the heavens

That is really sweet, though. Whats your problem with it?

That honestly makes a lot more sense. I'm not complaining about another pure love story, just curious why in the context of things this one is coming.

I want to suck on Fukami's nipples. I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one posting these.

Like I said, it's different with someone someone you knew for a very long time. She didn't mean it in a sexual way.
>we're basically a family and I saw him naked YEARS AGO, he couldn't possibly change that much, right?
>ohshit.jpg

>Hatsukoi is decent at best
A generous lad you are

>Runa

Why are there caltrops on the rice?

>just curious why in the context of things this one is coming.
It was fairly popular but nothing amazing. That being said it's fairly easy to translate and is probably one of the VNs I'd recommend to someone who is early into their cards, so starting with ones harder to fuck up and giving themselves lots of leeway on the timeframe allows them to give the illusion of a good reputation.

>Mistakes_were_made.png

Good

Miyako and Tsubame are shit but don't be mean to Ai.
Also, Margit is best girl and I love her

>She didn't mean it in a sexual way.

Then she's retarded, which is arguably worse

I hate her and her route. Was so happy when MC rejected her in true route

Lucia is a miracle of the universe.

I (attempted to) read a bit of the common route, got a little bit past the name selection, and I don't remember even seeing Marika. Maybe it happens later?

Fuck off

I want to FUCK that train

You haven't even read it have you? That's not what happened.

>comes to his house to pick him up in the morning
Adorable

My problem is how fucking trite and cliche it is

Cute train!

Renna best maji. Debate me.

Uh no sweetie

>My problem is how fucking trite and cliche it is
welcome to moege

Maitetsu soon bros

literally who?

Fucking fix the transparency on the second panel, it looks like shit

Imopara 3 and Onikiss soon bros

ahh...sukisuki...

>reading the article instead of basing your opinion on the headline alone
>reading the VN instead of judging it on the h-scene CGs alone

Ok, give me a moment

I love Suzu!

GEE I WONDER WHY

Yeah, I suppose.

ok i need some help here, basically i want to play Dies irae whith all the content from amantes amentes keeping the +18 stuff

Supposedly for this i had to download a "patch" and drop it on the game folder skip trou at least one route on the AA so i could use the exe. that came in the pach. Now the version that apears on the title screen is the acta es fabula and my understanding of it is that it does not have the extra stuff from AA

So the matter at hand is "did i fucked up?" do i have two versions of the game now or is this what i wanted on the fist place?

DEAF

I remembered it was Marika accidentally walked in the bathroom when the protag was in it. And Marika's father came in later because he wanted to take a bath with the protag.. So Marika jumped in ?

Pick second choice on June 1.

there is no patch. Instead of making a patch to restore the cut content, they instead translation both releases. The one that is all-ages with extra content and the one that is +18 without any extra content.

You didn't fuck up, you just got baited by Light. There is no patched versions, just two of them, if you want the complete experience you have to juggle between the two.

Alright, this might be cliche, but I like it.

And I don't regret it one bit.

Her dad was drunk and told her to go bathe when MC was already in there. It may have been after they were in there together though I don't remember exactly.

Reminder that the sex scenes in DI are not canon

No, light went full retard with the release so they actually released both versions instead of creating a definitive one. Best thing to do if you want H and uncropped CGs is read Acta est Fabula and when you finish a route switch to Amantes and F7 through a route since most of the extra stuff is unlocked after a route on the main menu.

Wrong.

You can switch between the AA.exe and the patch (AeF).exe..Read the route in AeF, then switch to AA, Crtl all the way, to read side stories.

Bullshit. The curse that Rusalka gives Kei makes no sense in the all-ages version.

No. AA is the definitive edition. Masada said so

I only read imoutoge

Holy fucking shit what the fuck were they thinking! good lord thanks for the reply guys

But a hobo god and nazi wizards make sense. Ok

They weren't.

>trusting Masada

Fuck off moebuta frogposter

>the retards who wanted to use the VN to promote the shit adaptation
>thinking

Man, Hatsukoi is so weird. Not just Yuuma but in general. Everyone talks too politely, and everyone acts a bit autistic as well. No one comprehends subtleties beyond what the plot requires them to comprehend. I mean I know this is just how these types of things are written, but it's still weird to me.

>not trusting a writer about what's canon in his works
>trusting random retards on the net instead
Why would anyone do that?

I'll never clean my name and regain my honor, do I?

Do your reps.

This is normal behavior in Japan.

How did you miss the shit storm when they first announced it wasn't really a patch? I think we spent a week laughing at the people who waited 6 months for a "definitive" 18+ version.

Is it really? Somehow I doubt it. Were you in a modern japanese high school?

eh I'm just fucking with you

half this general is retard moebutas

I don't regret waiting since the sex scenes were good.

Not him but I would say it depends on the writer. You have people like Nasu who seems to change their mind on what is cannon every time he has an interview which makes you seriously question how much they give a shit.

I would do them if Pochi-neesan taught me nipponese.

>Everyone talks too politely, and everyone acts a bit autistic as well
This bit is definitely true. The autistic dedication to politeness is ingrained in the culture. Anime/Manga/VNs just dial it up to 11 for exaggeration. Yuuma is just a straight up retard though.

It's mostly people laughing at reddit and Fuwa who gave them over 200k $ for a scam.

The h-scenes were still written by Masada. He understands perfectly well what "all-ages kusoge" means. When he said that AA is the definitive edition he obviously meant extra stories and two Rea's route endings. No sane person would call cropped CGs and removed content definitive.