One quest unlock per day.
Rewards: 6 summon tickets and 1 crystallized lore

>Guide (Retard Edition)
pastebin.com/vYBgQUgv (embed)

>[Chaldea Boys Collection]
webview.fate-go.us/iframe/2018/0220_cbc2018/
Period: 2018-02-22 04:00 - 03-01 03:59 UTC
Amakusa Shirou, Astolfo and Child Gil will be on rateup for the entire duration
Exchange the "CBC2018 Special Invitation" sent to your present box for a free CE
New Interludes for Diarmuid, Beowulf and Medea Lily

>[Half AP Story Quests]
Period (story quests only): 2018-02-22 04:00 - 03-15 03:59 UTC

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk (embed)

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/edit#gid=525320539

>[Miscellaneous]
Rate ups in JP FGO: imgur.com/ins41Ts
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=585071742
Servant Planner: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CfEa5k-sB5btC8905kZKPfRC07IokKM1sXnoXo6-YQo/edit#gid=537592975
Friendlist: pastebin.com/Am2aVbVW (embed)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GD9bTEbZhjU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I choose this thread!

m-mommy

I like this op

So why are people scared about the Dantes fight? He looks easy as fuck to me and I am a December latelet with only 2SRR

>(embed) (embed)

Why is this monk making me think sinful thoughts?

Risthar is stupid and makes Rin look the worst she ever will.

You need to be more disciplined

Is it possible to meditate while looking at her?

Jalter!

Looking at her puts me into a deep trance.

>she will never ever be for (You)
it hurts

Every thread 'till she's out

The wait is almost over

You're her disciple, so it's her duty to help you overcome your lust.

Merlin was quite an asshole if you think about it, he knew what was going to happen to saber but he did nothing to stop it

b-but you're the master, r-right?

>Masturbating to and liking raita art
>being a decent human being
pick one

Seiba had every warning in the world before she pulled the sword, she's just a stupid moron

No, she's yours.

Who the fuck is Sengo Muramasa anyways

I told you before, its more about the mother/son incest theme for me than her being drawn by Raita.

No, he gave her all the tools to become a great king, he warned her about thinking twice about pulling the stone out of the sword.
Merlin did not intervene, because he believes you cannot change fate.
It was sabers own fault camelot got fucked

>used goods

>being a decent human being
any hope of that was lost the moment you visited this website

She chose to sacrifice herself for her people. You might think that self-sacrifice is dumb, but she wasn't stupid.

IF THEY WERE GOING TO MAKE HOPEMAN THIS WEAK WHY DID THEY GIVE HIM SUCH AWESOME ANIMATIONS?

I LOVE HIS SPRITE AND ANIMATIONS BUT I DONT WANT TO ROLL FOR 4.0

ITS NOT FAIR

>long hair

>not wanting a girl who knows how to please you

>You might think that self-sacrifice is dumb, but she wasn't stupid.

Did you never resolve your mommy complex as a kid?

This kills the gameplayfag.

>two months away
>almost over

I am so sorry for your gay

wasn't he included in all the Mordred birth incident? Or was it all seiba's sister or smthing like that?

Careful you don't cut yourself on that edge.

Long hair Jannu is goat you fagget

>being a tasteless faggot
You hortafags are irredeemable

Both Iskander and Gil are better kings than your stupid whore. Everyone agrees altria was a stupid bitch.

Long hair is the best. The longer, the better.

The dick was to be used on Guinevere, and the rest is history as they say

SMELLY

My King!

oh alright, then yeah guess it wasn't all his fault then

Hey guys!

A king that follows rules is better than a tyrant who does whatever he wants.

>December latelet with only 2SRR
>tfw been playing since release and have only 2SSR

But Dantes will be my third!

How can you say you love your waifu if you won't even sniff her feet?

I only have 3 SSRs but I'm saving for the monk.

My King!

>>tfw been playing since release and have only 2SSR

You better tell me that you have 700+ SQ saved up by now

I have 102 and 12 tickets. I've never missed a day of log-ins or any handout or even Quartz either.

I'm guessing D rank luck.

With 1% rates it's perfectly possible to blow all the free quartz and still get nothing.

Gil himself says it is a king's duty to obey the laws he makes. He simply knows it's retarded to sacrifice yourself for an inhuman ideal when you should be leading the people instead.

how??? I've been playing for 9 days and I already have 1 SSR

>Gil
With dude i can agree, but I wouldn't wish anyone to be ruled by Gil. At least Ozymandias is good-natured deep down inside.

Tell me again why Korea speed is a bad thing. Are you genuinely telling me you guys are enjoying these weeks of nothing?

What does Serenity smell like?

Poison, but a poison that smells good!

>dude whose subjects prayed to the gods to save them from him so much that the gods sent a mud golem to stop him

>He simply knows it's retarded to sacrifice yourself for an inhuman ideal when you should be leading the people instead.

But does he know how to beat a random teenager?

youtube.com/watch?v=GD9bTEbZhjU
Dam, old gil's animations where really underwhelming compared to now

>those health bars

Gil also spent the last of his days looking for immortality after getting scared that he could die after Enkidu's death, to have it stolen away from him by a fucking snake after he returned like an ultra fuccboi

That was a phase. It passed.

You mean all those bad ends in F/SN where Shirou gets destroyed by based Gil? Or maybe that scene in Fate where Gil nearly cuts shitrou in half?

Saber was too much of a pussy to use it on Guinevere since their marriage was just for show, she knew Guin loved lancelot and could not bring herself to do it. When Gawains brothers got killed and lancelot escaped, saber decided to burn Guin at the stake (It was not her, but rather the public pressure that demanded the death of that whore) but she willingly lessened the guards around Guin so lancelot could save her.

Previous to this matter, morgause had sneaked into seibas room and extracted semen and produced mordred.

Saber is literally and figuratively the King of Cuckolds

My first SSR was Orion. So I played about 6 weeks before I got my first SSR. My second one is Karna so I had 4 months between my 1st and second SSR.

I started coming here after about a month and a half of not getting an SSR wondering if that was normal, and then I saw how everyone said you were supposed to reroll to get one at the start.

What exactly is the attack produced by Ea? Is it just a god-tier physical force over a wide area?

>You mean all those bad ends in F/SN where Shirou gets destroyed by based Gil? Or maybe that scene in Fate where Gil nearly cuts shitrou in half?
None of these are canon

I didn't know we had a king. I thought we were an autonomous collective.

First year FGO was an absolutely trainwreck in every sense, I'm surprised that it didn't fold in a month

>based Gil
>dude who wanted to exterminate mankind because he thought modern humans were too weak to deserve to be his subjects

As expected from the Gilfag. Always sucking that golden dick.

*were

He simply understood the wisdom of accepting death as part of the natural cycle of life. He didn't and wouldn't do something as retarded as wanting to change history because "mommy I'm inadequate".

>I'm surprised that it didn't fold in a month

Literally carried by the franchise name alone

>Last of his days
He spent his last days as archer gil searching for the potion, but when it got stolen, he realized the true meaning of life and became a wise king aka caster gil

What the fuck was his problem?

Yes they are, every F/SN ending is canon since it is a multiverse. The ending where Shirou beats gil is a miracle, since millions of timelines worth of Shirous have jobbed to him and died. UBW is just that one timeline where said miracle happens.

>I didn't know we had a king
Now you know. You better get on your knees and start worshipping her

How would Shirou losing to Gil be jobbing? Do you know what jobbing means?

I will never get tired of these Gilkek excuses

Same VA and color scheme as Gil.

Can we all finally agree that David is the best king in Nasuverse?

Not his fault. Gil only came to that conclusion because he had to spend time around Shinji.

He has Gilgamesh voice, that's his problem.

Now seriously, talking aout the book he basically exists as a counterpart to Dantes and how a messy vengeance is worse than a calculated one. Same as Bertuccio.

I didn't vote for her

Almonds and cyanide

That argument is kind of funny because it presents Gil as being an even bigger retard than he actually was in FSN.

>carrying about gameplay
>Not getting hopeman
I pity the gameplayfag, truly no greater curse exists.

Sorry I'm new but how much does an event last? Dante's masts about 1 week but I don't know about others

>Intentionally losing
The term has lost its meaning around here long ago

There's fucking nothing to do ever

You don't vote for kings

What do I need to know to write fanfiction of a game I've never played?

>a-at least you can log in to do hands every 10 hours

Yet the biggest idot is Archer, he deserves all the pain and suffering he gets

Fuck you.

Well how'd you become king then?

Fuck you

No, FUCK YOU, leatherman.