Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/

Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/ #970
*tickle tickle* Edition

Welcome, this general is for the discussion of ILLUSION's Artificial Academy 2.

COPY ERROR MESSAGES WITH CTRL+C, PASTE THEM WITH CTRL+V INTO GOOGLE TRANSLATE. STOP ASKING US BEFORE DOING THAT. JUST CLICK THE WINDOW AND PRESS CTRL + C, IT WORKS.

>READ THE READMES OF EVERY MOD YOU DOWNLOAD. IT SOLVES 99% OF YOUR PROBLEMS.

>Information (CHECK BEFORE ASKING):
Main Site: illusion.jp/preview/jg2/index.html
FAQ Image Guide: i.imgur.com/FaWIWLn.jpg
Win10 FPS Issues? Use this: mega.nz/#F!IVA1HbwK!jZPRU9yFcCiKGGb5dokAog

>Downloads:
/aa2g/ Pre-Installed Game [Preferred installation; best mod compatibility, but look for pp2 versions first]: tsukiyo.me/AAA/AA2.xml
AAUnlimited: github.com/aa2g/AA2Unlimited/releases
AA2Mini [The entire game, with AAU and some basic mods, now under 3 gigs]: tsukiyo.me/AAA/AA2Mini.xml
Manual Installation [For masochists, not recommended]: pastebin.com/FgP7nFWH

>Character Cards [Database]:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1niC6g-Xd2a2yaY98NBFdAXnURi4ly2-lKty69rkQbJ0/edit#gid=2085826690

>Mods & More:
PP2 Mods for AAU/AA2Mini/Preinstall:
mega.nz/#F!F9p0yToK!0chYH6M7J4LSRLzMlVWoYg
tsukiyo.me/AAA/mods/
lolicore.org/static/pp2/ (least reliable)
AAUnlimited Guide and Resources (Modules, Tans, Props, Poses, and More):
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17qb1X0oOdMKU4OIDp8AfFdLtl5y_4jeOOQfPQ2F-PKQ/edit#gid=0
/aa2g/ Modding Reference Guide (Slot lists for Hair/Clothes/Faces, List Guides, and More):
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gwmoVpKuSuF0PtEPLEB17eK_dexPaKU106ShZEpBLhg/edit#gid=1751233129
Recommended Mods Guide (use for mod names only): pastebin.com/JNi75PCi
AA2 Pastebin: pastebin.com/BhpfXqHP

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

lolicore.org/static/circlejerk/oregairufag/AAU cards/Danganronpa/Sonia Nevermind.rar
mega.nz/#F!EJlgXQbI!7YpEsX46xZB7iBZyzV5XhQ
mega.nz/#F!yFUDFQJK!hcrw2Ye0v9QLJkGDO-Xpfg
mega.nz/#F!Ul9XVDCT!X9lM7xX69ZbrtlM0iTDd9w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

how do i get good at making my girls cute?

Thanks for latest Reiedit. It looks cool. But how do I make it see and set mod personalities? There must be a .xml list for that somewhere right?

You post her and ask for the constructive criticism.

Are there some mods to change nipples and vagina colors?

There certanly are mods for that on old pastebin. But you will have to convert them into shadowsets yourself.

no girls in the first few posts?

Alright i fixed the card, you can head over to my mega and download again if you like.
The problem was because i added the .cloth file in the maker instead of in the game and reiedit. That's why it didn't register the data to the card when exporting from rei and doesn't appear in the game at all

I can post some old cards amassed on my disk if you want.

So again, how do I figure out which clothes from the cloth googledoc to download since they aren't in one of the clothing collection mod packs?

Nice, thank you. Sorry if I bothered you too much with those cards.

Did you look for any readme files in MEGA where you got the card with outfit missing? People usually leave links for those or at least tell you what to look for.

Download all of them except the pink highlights and download HEXA Clothing if you haven't. It's up to you

Red box means it's in the CC. Yellow or grey means you can download it if there's a link. Black usually means out of date/reserved/unavailable.

why isn't there a legend on that page?

That's what I was looking for, thanks.

The cutest

>page 10

Any of you guys ever make just, like, background characters? Girls you're probably never gonna romance, but still want to fill up the roster?

I don't make girls specifically for that purpose. I can download other people's cards to fill the seats

I fill class with any surplus cards I have including boys. So I am not the only guy in the class every girl runs around. Sometimes it creates amusing events on backgrounds - some guy cheats and gets killed by his yandere GF or something like that. And indeed it happens all of sudden for me.

Most of my characters fit that description.

I don't make girls with that purpose on mind but some end up filling it anyway. They're the 'meh' characters.

Girls from my Maker May are used as background characters.

No, but most of my cards end up as background characters since I usually focus on the same cards and ignore the rest.
Also thanks for the pic, it gave me an idea of a pose I've been wanting to do.

Bunny rabbit!!

Cute!

I don't have enough seats for all the girls I want in my class!

I want to gently deport her back to whatever 3rd world shithole country she/he/it is from.

What is pp2?

penis pack 2.0

Thats a file format used by packed aau mods. You simply drag and drop them into data folder instead of using Wizard. You can read more in AAU guide in googledoc

I do, but damn. I want that goat!

In a way it's one of my core design philosophies, because no girl will ever surpass first girl best girl, so why bother trying? Every now and then I'm pleasantly surprised by how they come out, like Sayako and Adele, but many more of my girls are meant to be there just to fill space.

Maker May is amazing for making a full roster of these, due to the time limit.

>no one will ever surpass first girl best girl
The truth hurts

We should post best girls or something

Better watch out or she may become your waifu.

I regularly do, but you should do so as well.

Card please?

Snowflaking her among like 9 other cards, plz be patient

i need to take more actual pictures

Post moar chocolate girls.

Nice!

When did Dragonfu get cute? Is this her less mature sister?

>When did Dragonfu get cute?
When I decided to remake her. I can't look at some of my old cards, it's update time. Though I still must git gut at tans.

Chihiro is cute, cute! Screw you user for not liking him!

She needs work but I see a lot of potential.

sure!

What kind of work desu?

I don't like ugly girls with penises

But he ain't a girl, he's a coot boi.

How to add mods if pre-installed doesnt have play/maker folders?

Sonia
lolicore.org/static/circlejerk/oregairufag/AAU cards/Danganronpa/Sonia Nevermind.rar

You have one folder which is both. You should use pp2 mods, which are drag and drop.

Thanks!

nice dolphin virus :^)

Nice, thank you!

No... not yuri!

where's her card?

Oops!

Look for it

Now thats more like it

there's a lot of mega's i could look through, what's your reason for not telling me? i can navigate it fine but i dont feel like spending my time doing that if you know where it is instead.

There better be cards of them soon

top is better because it wont land you in jail

I don't feel like linking my mega. Just look for it.

I need the 4koma guys scene. I had meant to make that too but you've gone and done it before me!

She's one of Sebastian's.

Later, about 6-ish hours.
But all actors in this game are over 18. I don't know what you're talking about.
I'm trying. Please no bully.

No bully. Just please do release it eventually, even if you should not like the look.

No, Bully

that's quite literally unironically 99.99% of my characters

Pizza time: mega.nz/#F!EJlgXQbI!7YpEsX46xZB7iBZyzV5XhQ

Perfect. Now to make a Dante card and pose him and CC having a pizza party.

I'll try to release sometime tonight. I just need to snowflake.

Nice.

How many images do you take after you make a pose, until you find the best one? Do you delete images other than the one you post?

Do traps count? Also, oh the irony...

Traps aren't girls. It's not irony either - it's fine to be homosexual but stop deluding yourself and pretending to be straight. It has a cock, it doesn't have a pussy, you know both of these facts and you still want to fuck it. That's gay.

No... here's the irony.

Did it really hit you that hard that he ripped?
It's like the only thing you talk about

Lots and yes.

No, but I just think it's funny. Killed by a dumbbell, reminds me of the times I died in CoD because an enemy fell dead shooting his gun, nice.

Just realized I had AA2-V5 downloaded and don't remember for how long. My question is what exactly would be the best route for the registry fixer? It seems as though V5 put both the Edit and Player data under the same folder.

Thanks mate

What would she do if I would ask her if I can get her special sauce for a pizza slice?

I uploaded my Fat Letty card, here it is if anyone wants it.

Don't worry this is probably the fattest I'll go i think

mega.nz/#F!yFUDFQJK!hcrw2Ye0v9QLJkGDO-Xpfg

mega.nz/#F!Ul9XVDCT!X9lM7xX69ZbrtlM0iTDd9w
here

Thick as fuck

>no bury pink card
Just nice my sh*t up