Resources:
speedrun.com
pastebin.com/NFKhPBGn
twitter.com/puncayshun

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WOSBRWdITN8
twitter.com/puncayshun/status/968801335624851457?s=21
twitter.com/JelsterSpeedrun/status/968948253491449856
dangerous.com/41840/transgender-activists-transjack-popular-speedrunning-conference-gamers/)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kino

twitter.com/puncayshun/status/968801335624851457?s=21

>literal curl monkey
Look at how tiny his triceps are lmao.

>narcissa back
>/srg/ was 404
interesting

t. beta gamer

>calling the guy who knows how to work out properly a beta while defending the guy who only does curls
top kek

only worse than op pic is the voice

What's POPPIN gaymers

you do not know how to work out lmfao. beta as fuck

>you do not know how to work out
No, I do.

No you don’t goblin, you don’t.

Can somebody ask peaches when he'll shave his head again?

Yes he does.

Of course I do.

We have to save Cosmo

>working out
literal grindmonkey hobby
doing the same monotone shit again and again

i love cosmo!!!!!!

I want my five bucks I donated during a TWW speedrun back.

*bird laughs*

>literal grindmonkey hobby
Yeah, but you actually get something out of it.

sm64 exposed in 13 minutes
maybe monkeyposter could ask for help with a monkeyvideo?

>sm64 exposed
>it's a bunch of literal who romhack runners
what did he mean by this?

Are there any scoops?

seems like he just lifted a single jonas video

the scoop is toastrider is the only poster in here. and cheese05 is far better than him at mario

list of people who emerged victorious:
the obsessed freak

list of people who suffered endless and irredeemable exposure aka total defeat:
18xhourxgrindxmidx52xmonkey

nice try, chimpancheese

list of people who emerged victorious:
the obsessed freak
pewdiepie

list of people who suffered endless and irredeemable exposure aka total defeat:
18xhourxgrindxmidx52xmonkey
sm64

>t. the obsessed freak

You can't even discuss the matter in any Twitch chat anymore, but Narcissa can literally ingest THC edibles on stream without any punishment.

Just deal with it, lol!

TransShield

Wait what? Does the TOS actually bad any mention of weed? And if so why is it okay for that thing to be getting high overtly on stream?

edibles are legal though where narcissa lives

weed is the most dangerous drug

>We discourage broadcasters from the use of marijuana on our services. If doing so violates your local laws, causes you to inflict harm upon yourself, or is a focus of your broadcasts, this activity is entirely prohibited from broadcast.
>or is a focus of your broadcasts

shut up freak

>Cosmo is copying Croni's Tooie + Tea streams
Unbelievable. Not an original bone in his body!

I wonder how NarcoticWright got permission to stream Berserk from the anime studio.

great trannys think alike

Croni puts the game front and center at least. Not as narcissistic

What did "she" mean by this?

twitter.com/JelsterSpeedrun/status/968948253491449856

>If doing so violates your local laws

>or is a focus of your broadcast

this dude has like 50 apollo legend / frogburt FFZ emotes on his channel, they're butt buddies. why didn't he just tell him to fuck off making the cringe videos?

that isn't a "this one superceeds everything else" thing, it's a "any of these" thing....

>muh scary weed!!!
literally who cares

who is we?

what's up alpha gamers

Fuck off manchild.

>that kid who was such an outcast in high school he never smoked weed

what's his story?

>implying you can't raid in world of warcraft high as fuck
lol

We need Quentin to come back more than ever.

you can take my freedom but you cannot take my weed

Fweedom

He's me.

Is arcus living the life?

>cowboy
>speedrunner
>sick mustache
>play your nintendo all day 7 days a week
>get good at dozens and dozens of nintendo games
>only take breaks to eat PB&J and take a sip of water

What will her new name be?

srg btfo

fullgrowngaming bout to break the mm record tune in boys

2nd post already linked that. Be useful and send some pics of cringe runners reacting to it on Twitter. :)

And there goes accidental hippie-spacing. Fuck. Sorry.

de pichi spacing

damn they did the nigger defense
gotem

wow yeah it was definitely the cringe compilations and pewdiepie that made people look down on speedrunners as autistic retards not any of the GDQs

good clunk

Or constant arguments in N64 communities... nah. It was definitely cringe compilations. Should probably send the guy recent Dangerous article (for those who missed it - dangerous.com/41840/transgender-activists-transjack-popular-speedrunning-conference-gamers/)

what kind of a name is dangerous anyway? oh its that subhuman pedo bbc lover. maybe he should get into speedrunning too

No, it was definitely cringe compilations.

can we, the speedrunning community, sue cringetubers?

No. There is no base for it.

speedrunning was going to be the next big thing and spawned entities like streambig. a lot of lost possible income there just because a couple of losers and their youtube vids

Maybe, you're right... but then I guess, we can expect Mike Uyama to sue those people, as causing losses to (Prevent) Cancer Foundation.

imagine trying to scrape by as a writer for a reactionary "journal" post-election, going as far as making up a fake pen name persona of a "conservative lesbian," writing articles about speedrunning which nobody cares about, and using anonymous posts from reddit's "cringe anarchy" board as sources.

Your sexism isn't appreciated here.

Well, Let's just say, there is a reason, why she's lesbian.
Still, I like the article. And I do think, Twitch people are for the most part aware of GDQs (although I won't blame them, if they watch it less and less... cause that marathon can go fuck itself).

its a real person? wow
i didnt read the article because the fact that she used incels to describe them kinda turned me off from it, but from just reading the headline i agree with it

trying to claim you're above criticism by pretending to be gay is really pathetic and hinders real discussion, but let's pretend she is. the point stands that random redditors aren't qualified to unpack the tranny problem by making up an explanation, and quoting what they say in an article is a total fucking joke.

Why wouldn't she be a real person? Are you one of those people that think lesbians should be forbidden from being conservative?

no but people seem to make up "personas" these days to add some sort of credibility or something, maybe its more of a twitter thing
seems like i wasnt the only one thinking this too

Sounds like you dislike when people don't fit into your boxes you have premade for them, but its ok. Everyone is bigoted to some degree.

i do indeed show prejudice against old people on the internet

How was ESA? I was too busy flirting with a trap all week to watch it.

maral dumped ela

it was "winter" esa, not real esa. no one submitted, so the whole thing was padded out with lots of runs being over 3 hours long. I was out of nyquil so it was perfect for me

Yeah. Got to the point, where they literally announced, that if you submit a runs to ESA Winter you'll get to run at least one if not all of them.

esa wasn't a failure if it covered the business operating expense (donations to charities are icing on cake)

esa was so bad I wont be going to the summer edition. its being hosted in the worst town in all of europe, malmoe.

Is there a less likable team of 'speedrunners' that try to speak for the community than wooferzfg and bounceyboy?

why does a grown bald man call himself bounceyboy?

If there were a speedolympics, what would the main events be?

speedrun relay

zelda randomizer

lets not forget paraspeedolympics where they only run sub 30 fps games