RGT

Weekends are for patience and learning edition

-- Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> How is it free?
"People" invest your settled funds when you're not using them, just like banks.

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, why?
Robinhood graphs are shit and only show you an average, not true real-time prices. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
Real brokers, like TDAmeritrade's thinkorswim. Otherwise you should be using tradingview.com, stockcharts.com, finviz.com, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

-- Links --
Premarket Movers:
nasdaq.com/extended-trading/premarket-mostactive.aspx

Earnings Report Calendar:
biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html

Stickerbitch's calendar of memes and dreams:
calendar.google.com/calendar/[email protected]

Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/

Shitposting chatrooms:
discord.gg/5k3sVzC
telegram.me/robinhoodgeneral

Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/ntbg7Cu
taylordevices.com/photogallery-virtualtours.html
finance.yahoo.com/news/industrial-services-america-inc-announces-202500762.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How is biz playing AMRS? It's down at a nice price, should we wait until earnings or buy in now?

Gamble on DSS?

first for SPEX

Fourth for NAK weekend bagholding to someday recoup

Fifth for "only thing going up is a rope"

I'm in. Gambling on guidance. They still have another offering coming up but DMC looks like they're in for the long haul on their investment unlike temasek that unloaded driving the price down. .32 is holding nicely. Reporting earnings monday ah I think.

MACK attack
RNN
a few AMRS swing trades
NAK (but I only sold half at spikes)
HAIN

and a couple small in-and-outs

NAK, MNKD, and MACK (all sold)

NAK and ANY fucked up my shit, could have had a 10% week, but have to settle for 5.8%.

why don't you guys put /rgt/ robinhood general thread in the name portion of the OP

NAK fucked up my shit, could have had a 0% week, but have to settle for -16%

Veeky Forums and /r/wallstreetbets = inverse their advice. Make gains.

beautiful OP image

I was doing good this week, until I listened to some fuck on wsb.

Still down overall from AMD and ALT, but CARA, MU, and KTOS made my week green at least.

Held jnug all day for this...

Shoulda just sold 20 mins after I bought this morning

We will see what next week brings for NAK. I'm anticipating some kind of upward movement.

You know what you COULD have done

Sold yesterday or Wednesday at a delicious profit and bought the dip

stop losing money

discord.gg/ntbg7Cu

Cashed out my profits to the tune of an extra week's pay. Feels good, man. Gonna buy me a new set of tires and an alignment.

I can't believe everyone spouting
>fuck you /rgt/ you told me to buy NAK
when, in fact, we told you LAST FRIDAY to buy NAK because the news was slated for this week.
The exact quote, repeated often several threads ago, was "buy now, hold through the week, but sell by friday".

You can hold onto it, because eventually it WILL go back up, but it's not /rgt/'s fault you only bought in trying to catch a rocket that had already launched

>tfw started browsing /rgt/ a couple days ago and blindly put everything on NAK because everyone was saying "buy NAK"
i should have checked the archives, fuck

It's fine, my first day here (a couple months ago) I made a bunch on my first day (on NAK, actually) because it was memeing, then the next morning was super amped and as soon as the market opened put a bunch more into it (stupid for several reasons: 1. never buy at open, there is nearly always a big dip in any stock at 10 or 10:30, and 2. don't be fucking greedy) and proceeded to lose all of my gains from the first day and multiples more, putting me down almost 15% until only recently

Still sitting pretty with my 1.45 avg on NAK.

Shorts walked it down hard today. Not worried though. NDA with potential consortium partners has been confirmed so its a matter of time before they finalize and it pops huge.

Shorts can play games on PR, but they cant play them when actual money comes in. Take the price down even further, I want more.

People were pumping nak for the short term gains

They have basically zero debt and have a lot of good future prospects. Its a good long term hold , just a lot of people missed the brief peak today

I'll remember that, thanks.
Already been burned by those morning dips

Holding for the long term, got 5 grand tied up in it.

Got 1200 liquidity left and need to diversify.

Anyone have some good speculative plays for next week?

Jnug

DYSL.

Lol

Nothing quite like a 3x Leveraged ETF for speculation on RH.

Looking at the price graph, DYSL has horribly low volume traded.

Wish I saw this earlier
>if i switch brokers from robinjew to interactive or etrade
>will i be able to make more than 3 day trades with only 1.4k in capital?????
>how can i make it so that i can sell a falling knife?!?!?!?!?!?!

Sure trader
Unlimited day trades no minimum balance

Lol

Forgot to mention the 6:1 leverage

It's expensive on commissions but good for a Yolo $1500

Lol

DYSL is 22 million market cap and 17million o/s. 20 million shareholder equity.

Most of the time yes. But they've uncovered a few golden picks.
Auph
Amrs will quadruple in 6 months
Almh could go from .005 to .50 in months, and will at very least double.

Amlh********
Sorry

They're fucked because they're getting sued. I would advise staying off of AMRS.

Lol no.
These types of lawsuits are a dime a dozen, very common. They mean nothing.

all that matters with AMRS is their debt.
which they actually look to be taking care of.

I would be shocked if AMRS isn't a dollar by years end.
they SHOULD become a juggernaut in a few years, sky is the limit

Guys, I'm killing it.
Even at my nadir about a month ago, I was beating SPY.
This doesn't even account for the multiple deposits that I've made that dilute my winnings.

I thought I couldn't beat the market? How long will this go on for?

NAK will be 3.50 by Tuesday. The charts show it.

"Current resource estimate includes 5.94 billion tonnes in the measured and indicated category containing 55 billion lb copper, 66.9 million oz gold and 3.3 billion lb molybdenum; and 4.84 billion tonnes in the inferred category, containing 25.6 billion lb copper, 40.4 million oz gold and 2.3 billion lb molybdenum. Quantities of silver, palladium and rhenium also occur in the deposit."

reminder
dont listen to this man or anyone who posts these /pol/-tier images for that matter

yes NAK has rights to a big deposit
but they have years (literal) of work before anything comes out of the ground

>They won't produce for years
>That means you should wait and buy high instead of now when it's

Another small cap stock i really like besides dysl is Taylor Devices. Its a pretty good company you guys should look into it.

Is there any good penny stock trading platform for Canadians? I want to lose some money too...

Reminder, don't listen to smug anime girls

Are you just shilling any random company? Like what case can you make
>inb4 chart

Theres a pretty big market for taylor device produces. There shock absorbers have been and are going to be used in a lot of modern buildings which have to meet earthquake requirements etc...They also are protected by I think 90+ patents and the instrinsic value of what they are as a company is worth many times the current market cap.

good luck with the alaskan fisherman unions and the nature preservationists and whatever other groups are in the way

look at the different applications on the fb page and website. theres biotech stocks that are worth much more and will never produce anything. Just think about that a little bit. taylordevices.com/photogallery-virtualtours.html

what did you trade

NAK made the New York Times today.

Lol

EVERYBODY BUY AMRS IF YOU WANT TO MAKE MONEY $$$$$$$$$$

I really really really don't get why people are having weapons grade level meltdowns over nak. It dropped one day. It's a company that is now sitting on top of 300,000,000,000 worth of resources. If you want to hang yourself for selling a $50 stock then sell your nak. If you want to retire by 50, you buy the ever living fuck out of this price. Keep your shares and average down like an adult

>tfw started browsing /rgt/ this week
>trying my hardest to buy nak before thursday
>robinhood bank verification is a faggot

good thing i escaped the meltdown though

i hope she has a dick

CVM is expected to receive news from the FDA soon regarding the phase 3 hold, where the CVM babys at?

Sitting on around 7k shares currently

Moon mission?

>AMLH
no one has shown any proof that American leisure holdings is going to do jack shit.

it's ceo is a former contestant on the bachelor,

>the mark cuban tweet is a myth

I'm sitting on like 200 shares, not much, but it's what I throw my extra change into. Worst case scenario, I lose my extra change, best case, I invested in a company that has stakes in cancer research and moons.

Stop acting like this is such a sure deal, if it were a sure deal then the stock price would reflect that. You're assuming that you know more than the rest of the people taking part in the market know

You think Hiongzhen Zshua the MIT PhD working for GoldShlongMcDermiGains investment firm doesn't know about NAK?

Big players in the company could die of a heart attack and trust in its future is lost, they could decide to sell contracts to other people, they could just not make money because the deposits are shitty, anything can happen

newfag here, rocking that 345 share

I think the arbitration is gonna go through. I'm trying to load up more shares

are you holding amd still?

Bums me out that the share price is so low, makes me miss RH but let's be real that shit would be so much better with live-er buys and sells, L2 data, trailing stops etc.

I have yet to see you say anything intelligent

IDSA moon mission on Monday

finance.yahoo.com/news/industrial-services-america-inc-announces-202500762.html

redpill me on Interactive Brokers

>supposedly have low commisions
>supposedly have excellent tooling and research

is this real?
also do their tools work on linux?

>hurr durr life is unpredictable

you're a fucking idiot, of course it is. the mine is damn near guaranteed though so your nitpicking on every little scenario life can through your way in order make yourself sound right (you're not) is convoluted and makes you come off as a dick with an inferiority complex.

basically, go the fuck away. i guarantee with your type of thinking you're not making any money, and therefore are contributing negatively to this thread. get out.

Lol

You have a good day sir. I'll be screenshot ting this to throw back at you later. I'll send via my moon computer

6k CVM, 10k CMV+
What price will it moon to?

Nice, just don't get cocky and dont let greed cloud your judgment. I was in the sane boat as you when I just started out. Arrogance is what fucked me. Now starting to climb back. It's not much of a loss. Granted it was with the play money I allowed myself. Still Valuable lessons learned. Always be on your toes. Expect the worst and hope for the best.

Think about it this way. It goes to 20 cents and we've doubled our money...

Noice. Should've held MACK tho, up another 12cent in AH with big buys coming in at 3.89 even 3.91

Better than me. This is the first week I've broke 5% in months. What did you play this week?

Is AMRS actually reporting earnings monday ah? They just reported April 21st..

Hope so. In at 1.01. Tried selling at 1.01 when the price was 1.01 and volume was so low it took me all day to sell 46 shares (tried selling 100 out of my 300). They were going through with like 5, 10, 16, 3 share blocks lol

My first couple months trading I lost almost 2k out of 5k. Now up over 7500. Gambling on biopharma screwed me and back then I didn't know much about phase 1,2,3, nda, conferences and how price usually goes. Most of the time I simply failed to take profits because greed. And jumped in to moonmissions to late. Learned to accept 1-2-3% gainz and not hold penny stocks too long because dillution and to get out and back in later when r/s are announced.

I've been at this for 6 months, but I am still worried about holding to long on stuff -- got snagged by AMD's earnings and lost $150
For at least a few weeks, I've been holding AMZN, AAPL, SHOP, NFLX, TXN, AMD, NVDA, DPZ, CC, SPXL, and XIV with at least $500 each

Small ER play on Tuesday that might be good for a scalp / swing.

$PTN entered into a partnership last quarter and received a $60m+ signing agreement which will be reflected on the earnings call this coming Tuesday. Should see a fairly decent return based on estimates. Looking to pick up 5000 shares Monday for the play.

Have a good weekend folks.

don't gamble on earnings reports

>60m+
>gamble

You know about this, so why do you think nobody else knows this? What reason do you have for believing that isn't already priced in? Did this information JUST come out?

(I should note that I'm very new at this so I'm just playing devil's avocado; still, these are important questions that have burned me)

It's not at all a gamble that the company has made money. It IS a gamble that the stock will suddenly jump up when the earnings report comes out.

It might. But it also might just sit there, because everyone who would have bought it already did when that money actually came in. So then all those people see the stock doing nothing, go "meh" and dump their shares all at once, causing a plummet in price THAT is when you ought to buy in -- because right there it's undervalued, and only temporarily low because people got emotional. In my very limited experience it seems like a far safer play to wait and buy in IF that happens, than to gamble on ignorant people noticing a positive earnings report containing old news.

I use it. Besides the manageable commissions, you could think about it as paying $10/ month to be able to short

You need to pay for live market data or use think or swim for that, but if you have $3k and you're under 25 or $10k, imo you have way more opportunity to make money

Source? They meet with FDA 3 months ago and still no news on hold being lifted?

Nom anyone who has done any kind of decent DD can see clearly AMLH is days/weeks away from running big time.
This is as obvious as it gets people.
the CEO is spoon feeding this shit to us.
im in 8k worth, and ive never put so much as 100 dollars in a penny stock.

Truth about AMRS is there is a slight risk.
HOWEVER, if there was ever a time to get into a potentially 100 dollar stock at .30 cents, its this fucking stock.
i put 10k in just for the solid probability gamble

Hey sup bros!!! Just wanted to drop in to remind u guys what an immense faggot I am ;))

this could actually be a good call, considering their market cap is only $62 million

I'll have it on my watch list for Tuesday

yes, but

0.80-$1.10

It's a risk decision. I bought a small amount of shares after the kerrisdale report and I'm leaving it in because I might make a few grand later. High risk high reward. Warning people about putting all their money into NAK shares is fine. Concern trolling just brings the quality of these threads down to stocktwits.

Lol

Lol

No offense man, but I think these threads are garbage compared to stocktwits

Yes, AMD is an investment for me. I will hold till the end of the yr at least, I like the new product line and I think it will return the company to profitability. Have 300 shares at $13avg, I think we will close the yr around $17 (conservative estimate).

we did it boys