/ddlc/ - Doki Doki Literature Club! #526

Wedding Edition
Previous: >Official Stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Monika's Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to get the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa
Witefag Guide: dropbox.com/s/byvdxol3db6llwz/The DDLC Writefagging Guide.pdf?dl=0

>Art and Miscellaneous
Fan-Made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s
Game Files Dump (full): mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Booru: ddlc.booru.org
Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=2793739#
"Your Reality" sung by (You): youtube.com/watch?v=7acpV4fKp9Y

>the ceremony's tomorrow!
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
International Association for Suicide Prevention (EU): iasp.info/resources/Crisis_Centres/Europe/
Lifeline (AU): lifeline.org.au/get-help/get-help-home

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/tvLKHC3H
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I love Yuri!

Friendly reminder that the Doki Doki Literature Club General - /ddlc/ does NOT condone any of the following:

- Underage drinking
- Self harm
- Suicide and suicide attempts
- Substance abuse (Any)
- Waifu wars
- Waifu bullying
- user bullying
- Heating water for your tea on the microwave (Please buy a[n electric] kettle)
- Not doing your best to be the user your waifu would like
- Staying up late

And, finally, you are encouraged to try/cry and exercise both your body with a healthy walk around the block or a flight of stairs in your daily commute and your creativity by writing texts of any kind.

I love my wife!

Daily reminder to give your loved Doki lots of love, food and attention

also good night everyone

Good afternoon, everyone!
Welcome back to the poetry party!

Word of the thread is "garden"!
Alternatives are 'sorrow' and 'child'.

Soooo... If anyone would like to write a poem, this is a good opportunity to! I encourage you all to take any of these three words and use them in any way you desire! Theme, topic, inspiration, whatever you desire! It doesn't matter, as long as you use one of them. Of course these are all just a suggestion and you don't absolutely have to use one of them, but for the sake of comparing and contrasting with others, it certainly makes it easier.
As always, everyone is more than welcome to join in regardless of skill level. Good or bad, please don't be shy, okay? I'd love to have you and read what you write, no matter how hard you are on yourself.
In any case, I hope you all have a lot of fun and enjoy yourselves!
I'm looking forward to reading your poems~

Monika!

ew
all these monikas
i get monika in a wedding dress, but did you have to include purple-haired monika and small short-and-pink-haired monika too?

Your Doki but she's illiterate

Everyone loves Yuri!

How open to experimenting with kinks would each doki be?

I love Yuri!

night lad

Ehehe~

>The connection between PL and DDLC is that there will be a character in PL who experiences something about reality analogous to what Monika experiences about her game's world

(You)ri!

Natsuki loves Yuri a bit more than the rest!
Hopefully someday she'll ask her out!
Maybe even kiss!

Daily reminder that Sayori shitposts

Monika's feet!

Nothing wrong with that, my dude

I hate Yuri!
Bullying Yuri!
Throwing gum at her ugly hair in class!
Pushing her when she's walking in the hall!
Throwing her edgy books down the toilet!
She thinks she's safe in the Literature Club!
She's wrong!
Joining the club and being gentle and kind to everyone but Yuri!
Even flirting with user in front of Yuri!
Yuri snaps!
Yuri telling you some mean things!
Everyone agreeing on kicking out Yuri from the club!
Now the stupid bitch can't be happy!
Bullying Yuri!

Sayori is cute! cute!!!

A daily reminder that Sayori loves you.

Natsuki will be the one to bear Yuri's children!

How would your doki react to some of the different interpretations/forms /ddlc/ has created for her?

hi everyone
how are you doing today?
I just feel like i should end it
No one would even fucking care, at least no one in my family
I hate them
And yeah i was here earlier, i was feeling bad, but right now it's even worse

HAHAHAHA

why did she leave me all alone then

Sorry to hear that user. What's up?

*angry chipmunk voice* I'M NOT A TRAP

Sayori!

I love her too.

Sorry
I was so busy talking about your fanfics that I forgot to call you a short haired monika with suspiciously similar colored hair

I love her too.

I love her too
It's an uphill struggle but it's nice

The MC confessing his love for her would definitely be the start of her recovery. It's the number one thing she wants to happen. We know she loves him but is too afraid of being rejected. She'd definitely be happy to hear he feels the same.
I know how it turned out in the game but keep in mind her depression was already amped up to the point of complete despair by then.
That being said, it'd only be the first step as her illness would keep her in doubt that must be dealt with over time. Be that solely by genuine care through the MC and her friends or even therapy and potentially medication.

The one thing she seems to be lacking most is someone who yells back against those voices tormenting her and who better than the one she loves and those dear to her? She needs to be shown, not just told, that she is loved, that she isn't a bother, that these clouds and their rain aren't true.

Hey lad, it might not seem like much but a good few of us here would care. I know I would for sure.
If you need to talk we'll always be here for you lad, got your back to the very end.
I still miss Pillanon, wonder what happened to him after the purge..

>Monika changes parts of her to make her look like your favorite doki just to get you to love her
Cute, but creepy too!
I am doing fucking horrible. I feel like everything in my life is leading me to either more constant failures and eventual suicide, maybe I really should just go through with it. I already know that no one i know would actually care if i just disappeared one day, and no one likes me, let alone wants to be my friend.
I love Yuri!

here, have a virtual hug

Daily reminder that Sayori's butt is BIG and FAT. BIG!!!!!! FAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Natsuki!

See Same applies for you lad
I'll be your friend, despite our differences in doki

I want to suffocate to death inside Sayori's massive ass!

Gonna need proof

k lad

Not him, but...

Your Doki but she's your 100% blood related sister with a huge brother complex and an incest fetish

Wow! Her thick ass really does compliment her beautiful eyes!

Not as good as earlier. Was the user who suggested you try again later, looks like it's already working. This time of day and the lack of anything to do never does me any favors though so I'm trying to hold up.
Do you have any goals user? We can't do a lot about your family but is there something you're holding out for that makes it worth bearing?

's butt!

YURITOS!

>Same applies for you lad
You have no idea who I even am, let alone notice if I left. How many anons have already left this place never to return? How many have you actually noticed? Its a kind gesture and I thank you for it but, at the end of the day I'll just be forgotten like so many others have. Thanks ladanon.

no thanks

Easy. Flee from family and enjoy a beautiful, god-given love with help of contraceptives. Forge documents and marry. Then if we'd want to have a kid adopt one.

0% hit chance

>buttposting

I'm getting very lonely, i'm sick and my mother just got really angry at me for no reason
My whole body is trembling, i'm barely holding back tears
I would say this is a nightmare, but it feels to real
This must be hell
I need a hug, someone that truly cares about me to talk too, you guys are great but i just see the words you write, i either the girl i love or my best friend
The girl i love is out of my reach, and i wouldn't want to make her sad, she's already so fragile
And my best friend lives far away now
Someone you know has to care about you more then you realise
And i care user
Thanks
Right now, she is the only thing keeping me alive, i don't want to hurt her

Alright, as usual, three shills a chapter

pastebin.com/tvLKHC3H

Despite their awkward moment together, Sayori and Yuri decide to share a bath together. Meanwhile MC-kun and Natsuki prepare for their date out around town.

Family issues, I can get that. I don't really have a good relationship with my family either. What was she yelling at you about?

Its Officer Sayori but you've been drinking and driving!
What do you do?

How do I convince myself I deserve her?

Hey, man, don't worry so much. I don't know you. I don't know if we'd be friends had we met in reality. And yet, there's something that connects all of us here. Some of us care. Some of us don't. But all of us want to care. And if I only could I would do my utmost just to make sure both of us, hell, all of us here have a fair shot at life. Whatever it is you aspire to,
whoever it is you are, however you want to have your life. If there is only a shred of truth, an inkling haunting your mind, I'll be there rooting for you. Good luck.

What are you doing to improve yourself every day? What areas in your life do you feel are lacking?

I vomit and drive in reverse to undo it

if i watch animu while hugging a pillow can i pretend its natsuki lying on top of me?

Yes.

>Hi it's Natsuki here, and I'm going to teach you all about SEX!
>W-what? Of course I know all about sex. Do you think I'm a virgin or something? N-no way dummy!
>First of all, remember that pee comes from the balls. And if you don't believe me, just Google it - loads of pages will pop up that say this. I do my research! Oh and I know you're going to ask this, so here it is: pee may come from the balls, but semen comes from your heart!
>That's all for today's sex ed lesson, tune in next time for how babies get made. You might want to renew your Amazon Prime membership hahaha!

I had a terrible start to yesterday and I let it run my entire day down.
Do you have contact with this girl? I remember you saying you couldn't see her earlier but is she completely gone for a while?
What's your relationship with escapism? Do distractions not do it for you? Did they?

I inform her that I'm not drunk, I'm just high.

>this must be hell
>must be
On the contrary, this is hell. Pure and real, this is what hell is. A reality of torment.
Where do you live? I doubt it's possible but should it be I would buy you a bottle of good drink and come to you, to talk and show that it's possible, whatever it is that you're trying to accomplish. I care man.
You don't convince yourself. You make yourself better until you don't need convincing anymore.

I screwed up the links. The first one below is for you, friend.

>Someone you know has to care about you more then you realise
As far as I can tell no, no one I know does care. I hope you can find someone to talk to, but till then we're here with you brother.
Thank you user.
I love Yuri!

I want to have my own Sayori but I'm already too old to have a childhood (female) friend, and as a matter of fact I don't even have any friends of any gender whatsoever, should I just fucking kill myself?

Friendship is Magic, user.

My Friends are my power, and I'm their's!

You don't have to be alone anymore, user! You've got us! You've got all of /ddlc/! All 33+ of us! WE are your friends!

I'm not his friend.

Do you think you can salvage this? Think hard about how you would want her character to develop and then instead look for someone like that instead? It might be too late - if it was ever even possible - for perfection but you're always in with some form of chance at happiness

k thank

But you can't hug me and you're most likely not a cute grill, I'm out

I don't know, it was incoherent, she was drunk, like she always is
It's complicated, but i bassically won't be able to see her for 2 weeks, i can send her a message, but that's about it
As for escapism, i play video games, it helps me fot a while but it always comes back
I live in France, so i really doubt you could meet me
It took me a long time to realise that some people do care, maybe you're just looking in the wrong place, i always assumed my family cared about me, but i was wrong, 3 people in know irl genuinly care, and they weren't the people i expected, so just keep on looking
Having an irl Sayori isn't always fun, trust me

I recently finished the Rainclouds mod. I have to say it made me like Sayori a lot more. While playing the main game she seemed a little like an airhead that got depressed even when it seemed pretty illogical. The extra events in the mod made her feelings seem like they had a more logical progression. Sayori was also pretty perceptive in the mod. I like to think she would have started getting suspicious of Monika had she kept going on. Maybe that's why Monika targeted her first in the first place.

Fun or not I just want someone in my life

Okay, that makes sense. These are tough situations, as usual with family problems. Is there any outlet you have away from the house? Maybe a favorite spot or a hobby?

You're right, I know that much. But that's not going to stop me from doing my damnest to be a friend and help anyone that I can, be it under an anonymous tag or some dumb nickname.
Maybe I will forget you someday lad, but I'm gonna make the most of the time I do know you.
I'm sorry there's not much more I can do lad, I really wish there was but words are all I have when I'm stuck behind a computer.
Here's a virtual hug though, try to make the most of it.
*hug*

>You make yourself better until you don't need convincing anymore.
this user gets it
people evolve through stress, improving yourself is stress, and stress is suffering
to get the desire to improve yourself you must embrace the idea that, as edgy as this might sound, life is suffering, and the only reason to improve yourself is to reduce said suffering to a minimum, so that while it will still be present in one way or another, the positive experiences in your life will outweigh the negative ones

work on yourselves, Anons, idleness does not bring happiness

Blame Yuri for bringing the wine. And the vodka. And the rum. And for when we were too drunk to care what we were drinking anymore, the Mike's Hard Lemonade. Point to the completely wasted purple-haired girl laying across the back seats mumbling random vaguely poetic references to violence, sex, violent sex, and sexualized violence. And then tell Officer Sayori that Monika was SUPPOSED to be our designated driver, but she accidentally deleted her own driver's license while trying to modify the Hangover variable so Yuri and I didn't have to suffer for this in the morning, leaving me as the only licensed driver in the group while Monika tried desperately to undo her mistake. It was between Monika getting in trouble for driving without a license or me getting in trouble for DUI, and I'll take the criminal penalty over hurting Monika's future any day.

You work as hard as you can every day until you think you do.

Spank Natsuki's butt!

I've started lifting weights, I haven't drank soda in months, and I've even picked up reading. But I still always look at myself and feel disappointed, could just be my appearance, or it may be my bad habits like being unable to give up fapping, or just putting off work to stare at nothing for 15 minutes. Doesn't help that I'm not even doing that bad in life, and I just feel even more selfish.
Maybe I'm just losing the drive to improve, or I'm rushing to improve, hard to tell.

user that's a start, you can communicate with her. I'm hardly one to talk but dedicating time to agony can't be good for you, surely you could do to just burn some time with some dumb distractions. Could watch something or let a video game's effort to reward system devour your time.
I'd really recommend music above those though. If you want to take some of the sting off of it, you could try listening to sad music when you feel down. Romanticize it a little rather than just getting full blast of reality.

My sweat smells like butter and some hot chick complemented me on it today.
I don't know hot to feel about that.

Pretty gud.

At least 11 hours by car, just to get to the border, could be worse but it'd be quite a trip.
>a drinking mother
I hope that either she's redeemable if you care about her, or you don't care about her if she isn't. If it's either of the other two possible combinations you're in for a world of pain all the way across.
Good luck.
Sounds like something to be fixed on a spiritual level. Are you sure the things you want for yourself are really good for you? Have you ever considered what actually would be good for you? The things you enjoy in life, rather than consider useful, god-forbid, successful.
Ah, charls, how the tables have turned. Usually it was me who was complimenting your input!

Why is Yuri so fat?

She'd be proud of the progress you're already making, most people quit before getting that far. I don't know about fapping, I'm still working on that one, but for work you could to the tip she provides.
Setting apart a separate space designed specifically for work, it'll force your mind to focus on it when you're there. If that's not available, simply setting a different user for work would provide ample help for you. I have a feeling I recognize you from other posts you've made, and if I'm correct I'd have to give the advice I gave before. Seek some professional help for your mental state. It seems to me you have a VERY unwarranted inferiority complex. Learn to love yourself some more, my dude.

More development was always needed for the characters. Well, not needed, but would have been nice. I've seen only sadposts from the Rainclouds mod so I'm afraid to dive in.

if getting in better physical shape is your goal, then you must understand that getting in shape is a marathon, not a sprint, in other words, it takes a lot of time and effort

pick whatever motivates you most in improving your physical shape and use that as your daily driver for motivation
personally, I don't care about looking good, I want to get as strong as I possibly can, trying to look good interfered with my pursuit for as much natural strength as I can get (low body fat = lower strength), so now I spend more time bulking than cutting and/or maintaining

pursuing strength did wonders to my motivation and to my goal of becoming very strong
set reasonable goals that you want to achieve, work towards them, set new ones when you reach them and I promise you will not lose motivation

we're in this together, user, it's only fair I give you a pat on the back so that you can keep spreading good intentions

This.

user but he's floating away!
Lost in a silent ballet!
He's dreaming his doki is out in the blue and he's right beside her!
Awake to take in the view!
Late nights and early parades!
Still photos and noisy arcades!
user and his doki but they're both on the wing! Look down and keep on singing!
They can go anywhere!

I'm already feeling a little better, at least i'm not trembling anymore
Fair enough
I live in a rural area, so there's literally no activity to do in the area
It's already doing a lot, if it wasn't for this thread i would have hanged myself on Christmas
I'm always listening to music, while using my imagination to create entire worlds, i never really thought about it, but at times i live more in a world of my own creation than in the real world
She won't change anymore, she will keep drinking until she's dead, despite seeing her mother die of it
11 hours might be all it takes, i'm pretty much on the border with Germany

I see. Do you own a bike at all?

Not him but what's the strength for?
I used to be great when it came to exercise and I'd be exceeding my own expectations all the time.
Then it got stale, I continued because it still did something and filled by time.
Then I asked myself why I was even doing it and what I hoped to achieve after ceasing to care, whole thing just came to a halt there.