/r6g/ - Rainbow Six General

Keet it up! edition

Operation Chimera TTS is LIVE
Outbreak TTS LIVE

rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-us/game-info/seasons/chimera/index.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=zXV4Sgeyr2c

TO NEWFRIENDS: DO NOT BUY THE "STARTER EDITION"!

>/r6g/ FAQ, Guide, and Links
pastebin.com/Wi0PwtYw
r6maps.com

>Official News
rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-us/home/index.aspx

>/r6g/ OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/gWcgwQyJ

>drawfriend booru
r6gdrawfriends.booru.org/index.php

>Stat Checking
r6db.com/
r6stats.com/
game-rainbow6.ubi.com/en-us//player-statistics//multiplayer

previously:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dvMdv5UPPp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

need 1 more for 5 stack chibi challenge, gib uplay name (pref on EU)

I hope Ubi stops doing all these friend challenges, because I have none playing rainbow six...

Any reason why my Chibi quest isn´t progressing eventhough I added it to my quest list and I´m in a PvP group of 5?

did you win?

Yes

but was it five times?
Do your groupmates have the quest active?

Just wait for it or restart Siege, sometimes challenges get fucked up because Uplay is dog shit, if nothing changes then you have to try to do it again.

it happens the same to me only with T-Hunt challenges, for some fucking reason.

So have we effectively gotten rid of all the namesfags in this general? Teamspeak fags are gone and Fleur is probably running scared

im sure they are lurking, waiting for a moment to interject their identity on our humble anonymous DOOM 1993 speedrunning forum

Rainbow 6 "Have a name? Gonna get maimed" General

DON'T MENTION THEM, that's how they get summon up.

But yes seems that we are slowly purging this general, first were the TS fags, next were namefags, now we only need to get rid of waifufags and this place will be pristine.

Did you add the challenge?

i want to smash Fleur's bussy!

yes great idea get rid of everyone who actually plays the game that will save the thread!!1

Is Fleur a gamur gurl!?

Fire damage ops WHEN?

>decide to go to bed early
>miss some spicy /r6g/ drama
thank fuck

Are namefags retarded? I remember someone found the teamspeak faggots all by searching the names they used here on steam.

Ill publically hold the hand of anyone who could accomplish such a noble and Herculean feat.

Why is this pose so good?

if any nigger wants to get carried in a stack for the chibi challenge (You) me with your uplay

what are you fucking gay? are you making waifus out of the people removing waifufags?
disgusting

we still have to get rid of the boorunigger and the nigger making the website out of shit and bricks but after that we should be clean

Whenever ubisoft sacks up and adds ATF.

>t. old TS dramaqueen circlejerk spammer.

what's even wrong with the boorunigger? at least he's quiet

If it means the absence of uncomfortable sexual shitposting in my tactical shootums I don't care how gay or lewd it is. Offer on the table.

because its the first of the non gay WW1 uniforms, thankfully based ubi took the hint that WW1 shit sucks and we are getting the based IQ set next

>You again

What's wrong? Still mad that you couldn't delete booru from OP?

>what's even wrong with the boorunigger
hes an avatarfag and a cancer that needs to be destroyed

go fuck yourself for supporting the cancer that is killing the general

reddit post

I just got this headgear in an alpaca
It looks neat but it doesn't go with any of the uniforms out yet so that sucks.

this will be your last (You) from me
you're a fucking degenerate

Give it a rub for luck in your next matches!

nobody else is supporting your crusade dumbshit.
are you the banditposter who's trying to get back at the general in some way because we didn't use your shitty threads?

ela
l
a

Thanks Ela's ass

yeah

dont do that

The virgin Therbana vs the chad Ashmite

If only she would pull the fucking trigger.

>>it still misses because of her tiny hitbox and superhuman speed

what the FUCK

wait why are we using this thread that was created 12 seconds later than the other one

WRONG I only call Zofia mommy

Peeker's advantage.

This general fucking sucks. Time to fix that.

Am I stupid?

oh fuck were gonna get jacked

>tfw bronze 3
it's actually not bad because I'm matched with other shitters

Only if that's a lot of money to you. I much prefer the Jaeger elite but you know, whatever.

What are the chances of them reducing the speed of 3 speed ops across the board?

The advantage in firefights when it comes to popping around cover is just huge - 1 speeds will die every time in a rubberband attempting such maneuvers.

I don't know if anyone agrees, but slowing movement overall would be good for the game, especially move speeds while in ads.

post the pulled pork

b8

boorufag can stay because oc is what keeps generals alive. namefags are annoying but as long as they contribute they are cool too. waifufags are fine. just focus hate on annoying ass spammed. content and discussion trumps everything you mongoloids.
spam isn't content don't even try to argue my points

>30 seconds into opening a big fucking hole and chill and she gives you this look

I didn't even know this was possible, I was shooting it to break the barricade.

im so fucking bad at typing what the fuck I meant to say just annoying ass spam.

just braaaap post when they post

I want that hack

the slug shotgun can also damage castle barricades, but it needs multiple shots to pierce through i believe

How fucking weak is Jack?

yeah a neat thing to do with castle panels as glaz is fire 1 round into it and rappelling so you can use it as a murder hole for cheeki breeki peaky

WHERE IS MY EARLY CONTENT UBISOFT
I WANT MY EARLY OPERATORS NOW!!!!
but for real are the new ops dropping early for season pass owners or did they decide to just release everything at the same time. new content gets me hard as fuck and I am an impatient faggot

Zero, long angle holding is already too strong if both sides have no info.

Season pass owners getting to play them a week before everyone else doesn't mean they come out before the new season dumbass.

The new season didn't start yet

when are they gonna fix the stupid clientside window debris on Kafe Dostoyevsky

How is this man alive

Why do people get so fucking mad in casual when you play recruit and just mess about?

Oh god

Because recruit pickers are TKers half the time

so when can we play the new operators? it's embarrassing how dumb I am being but I really do not understand the wording they use.

because losing isnt fun even in casual

7 days after they release.

If you have the season pass you get them as soon as Chimera drops. If you don't then a week later.

yeah bro, I just don't get why people are mad that I am autistically griefing them by shooting teammates, their gadgets, team killing, killing myself. I'm just muching about XD it's casual after all.

Even if your winning? When you have been picking off more of the enemy team then they have?

i don't think they'll be fixing client side shit like that ever unless they remove window debris in general

gams r srs

Because recruit is the equivalent of shitposting

ty helping tiny brain man

Anyone doing that hellish group challenge in western Euro?

>tfw you get into a slump where you only get 2 or 3 kills a game
>tfw you get out of your slump and start getting 10+ again

no you faggot i dont want you teamkilling me for the lols

>i'm being autistic and having fun
>this means it's ok to inconvenience nine other people

Play terrorist hunt alone if you want to do goofy shit.

Pliss someone respond

post-irony

The pose should be him pulling the trigger on himself 3 times with a finger gun like Taxi Driver.

Should be
>Devs are gay, and soon you won't even be able to say "nigga" edition

invite me bitch

promoted

Do the new operators have operator videos?
If so, can someone link them here?

Whoops, his vest is the wrong color. Color picker failed me

Uplay?

already posted it scroll up

not really. youtube.com/watch?v=dvMdv5UPPp4 they have short little videos, some in 3d some are gameplay, if you go to the description you'll see them

Glaz's rifle (OTS-03) and the BOSG shotgun share some properties:
-They both make a bullet-sized hole in a castle barricade, and destroy them with 12 shots.
-Both destroy a normal barricade in 3 shots
Some differences in destruction:
-Excluding shotguns, the OTS-03 makes the largest size holes in softwalls, along with the Desert Eagle and Tachanka turret. The BOSG follows normal shotgun softwall rules, forming a large hole if any two pellets land close together.
-With the BOSG, you can eventually shoot out a path for you to walk through a softwall, as normal shotguns let you do, you just have to manually target the beams. The OTS-03 does not damage wooden beams, so you can not use it to shoot out a path through a wall.
-The BOSG also follows shotgun rules for a hatch, in that it has to damage enough beams for the hatch to be destroyed. The OTS-03 is a special case here, in that hatches are simply destroyed after landing three shots.
-BOSG is not able to penetrate Plane's windows (it was shortly able to do so on the TTS).