/sthg/ - Sonic the Hedgehog General

Welcome to the Sonic the Hedgehog General. Share art and music, discuss new developments, ROM hacks, speedrunning, comics and more!

/sthg/ #1229 - Candy Edition

>Sonic NewsGeneral Interest Links

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jrQWcgMuFFA
youtube.com/watch?v=a9_m_iaCdTc
fanfiction.net/s/12665953/1/Zero-Gravity-Shadow-x-Maria
youtube.com/watch?v=k-mNX6Qnv4M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first for show us what's in the book you autistic fuck

She dosn't even have a nose how can she smell the candy?

You need glasses.

Describe your most embarrassing Sonic moment.

We're all anons here. No need to hide your secrets in shame.

I did the Sonic run in a school race.
But I won so I don't think that counts.

I once spin-dashed right off the edge of a ledge in Wing Fortress Zone.
Never lived that one down.

I would sing behind closed classroom doors and sing my heart out

sonic/naruto running in the 'hood during a blackout

When I was little, I had a dream about the Sonic characters having a party on a rooftop. Knuckles randomly threw up and it flew across the roof and landed on Sonic. I was very young, and this dream scared me a lot.
So I spent the next week or so trying to avoid everything Sonic related, trying not to think about Sonic. Eventually I gave up and sat on my mom's lap, bawling my eyes out and describing to her in detail that a fictional echidna had barfed in my dream.

I avoided Sonic for another year after that.

I used to sleep with a Sonic plushie every night

>SXSW
>big game announcement happening
>trailer starts
>"coming soon"
>"Sonic the Hedgehog sets off for"
>"one"
>"more"
>"ADVENTURE"
>Live and Learn starts up as a large 3 comes on screen
>"Sonic Dash" quickly appears besides the 3 and the Sonic Dash music plays

I got an idea lads, maybe I should hold a Sonic story contest here. So maybe we can get a good idea for a story arc in case we ever make our own Sonic comic.

Maybe a 5 dollar Amazon gift card?

Used to? Why'd you stop? Admittedly, I still do from time to time. Not always, but when I'm having trouble sleeping it certainly helps to snuggle up with my plushie. Someone else in the last thread said they still do too.

>Sonic Dash
I can never not think of that lewd site.

Let's do something with our comic hate rather than moan about things that won't change and things that we don't know about.

Which Sonic character is the most likely to be a DJ for a rave party?

Sonic. Fastest DJ alive

Do it.

As cool as it would be, I think it'd need a lot more planning out rather than people throwing in their ideas and shit.

I think we should have rules and stuff.

I still do. Life's a bitch sometimes and when the place you live doesn't allow pets the best I can do is snuggle up with a couple plushies to give myself the illusion that I am not alone.

D-delete!

Sonic canonically (if I recall correctly) has a secret life as a DJ. Or at least, that's what I've heard...

youtube.com/watch?v=jrQWcgMuFFA

Which is your favorite panel, user?

If Knuckles was split into two different, distinct individuals, like if all of his traits and characteristics and everything was separated into two different Knuckleses.. ... what would those two halves be like?

reminder that Maria was a naughty girl

The one with the teeth

thread autism seems to be getting less prevelent

Maria was pregnant when she died.

Now that's just asking for it.

Who was the father?

it's usually one person leading the charge. Sometimes they have a following, but when they calm down it becomes really obvious

Anyone want to play Sonic Advance 3 tonight with me over netplay?

Ivo

when?

My net is shit. If it wasn't, I'd love to play some Sonic games with you faggots.

I'm not sorry

Shadow corrupted her.

This one's really, really fucking bad. You sure you can handle it? In fact, someone might guess me here, who knows.

When I was a dumb kid in elementary, I made a recolor OC to roleplay on a Sonic forum, got warned multiple times for godding, and on Valentine's Day (i think?) I made a separate account and OC pretending to be my "girlfriend" to respond to my own posts, awkwardly passing it off as "lol pranked u" when someone caught on. Ultimately the reason I got banned was not because of Sonic, but because I had an autistic developing fetish for the Dark Magician Girl.

I try not to think about it, but I still cringe at my younger self to this fucking day. I just wish my parents had kept me off the internet, christ.

That is some Chuggaaconroy tier autism and I hope you've successfully grown out of it.

Second.

MOTHER FUCKER

In 2018! inb4 delay

Very nice.
I imagine typing with claws would be a real bitch.

Nine or ten years old I had a vivid dream that I was Amy and caught by Eggman in some metal chair type thing and Sonic was next to me caught as well and he held my hand and said something comforting and I smiled and woke up.

I'm a dude, so it was very weird.

Good taste, that's also my favorite.

Well, that sure would suck a whole lot.

W-why are you posting these
post more

*BEEP* *BEEP*
Best ship coming through.

Who wouldn't want to be comforted by Sonic?

youtube.com/watch?v=a9_m_iaCdTc
>DOUBLE-KILL!

stacku

wew!
You shouldn't be

Sage is cutest slothgirl and I'd do anything to be impaled on her claws

I don't have any more of that style. This is the closest one but it's pretty funny looking.

I used to have a tails plushie, but have no idea where he went...

It doesn't have to be in jap style, user. It just has to be Shadow because I like Shadow

>Shadow x Maria fic
(nsfw)
fanfiction.net/s/12665953/1/Zero-Gravity-Shadow-x-Maria

Sage is sexy!

>Tails fucking falls off

Backspikes, his ears and tail are cool

Make
another
this
please

when can we start campaigning?

>when can we start campaigning?
thread 1240

I've read it like five times already, you need to write more faggot please? .

SONIC! HELP ME!!!

>"Sawnik, helpu mii"
Couldn't handle the fast

>campaigning
For what ?

Maybe
one
day
in
the
future
maybe

Presidency of /sthg/

Go die in a fire, Tails. You're a disgrace to the Sonic franchise.

Goodbye there, Bizarro-Sparky.

Jesus fuck Sparky, what happened in your absence?
You've turned against Tails?

Misty would be scared too

>15 years later and I'm still fapping to this bitch
it has to be nostalgia. There's probably far more objectively sexier pokegirls. But I just can't quit her.

next thread vote im guessing.

eh, Im not sure. The midriff + sassy attitude are an amazingly orgasmic mix.
All you need to throw in is a personal preference for redheads and I she'd be hard to beat.

I have, for the most part. I think these experiences have made me painfully self-aware.

I'm still a waifufagging fuck though

Certainly a better cover than Tracey's.

Fine taste senpai
No shame.

Why is it always about being who's better? Sage & Bump are equal, bump~

I said that not just as a Tails fan, but as a guy who has Tails as apart of my identity, a guy that close friends and cousins have called "Tails". I just find myself more and more annoyed by certain things about the current direction of Tails, and how the fandom perceives this new Tails.

Cowering in fear at the sight of Chaos Zero... how will Tails ever recover?

>what happened in your absence?
...I never left.

They're equally cute. But I'd bump Bump

Cute pic, btw.

Sonic, watch out for those dangerous high-speed arrow and star-shaped projectiles!

I adore Rik-senpai's Bumps & Sageses.

Need moar Sage soon though

>Spoilers
How is he? I had a huge crush on him for the longest to the point that I can't even watch his videos because I get so embarrassed with his presence. Plus some thing that I did when I was younger involving him.

For the tail to bend into a heart like that, the bones at the end must be well and truly broken.

>But I'd bump Bump
m-me too

>Need moar Sage soon though
You should ask them to draw her!

>first ten seconds :3
youtube.com/watch?v=k-mNX6Qnv4M

kek

Cute!

I need his contact information that I can easily find on his tumblr

wew

This is a comfy thread.