/rsg/ Runescape general

Croc tits edition

Official World: 42
Official FC: "grindanfc"
Clan: GrindanScape (For an invite, go into the FC and ask for one. Requirements: 1500 total, Membership, at least one week active play)

>I've been inactive since the First Age, what did I miss?
runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Game_updates
>Latest Patch Notes
services.runescape.com/m=forum/c=7z5lZOKDyls/l=0/sl=0/forums.ws?15,16,191,65991909
>Latest Update
services.runescape.com/m=news/clue-scroll-overhaul--lightning-weapons?jptg=ia&jptv=community_news#_ga=2.23891450.1582646157.1519576720-796392310.1475932864
>February's Month Ahead
services.runescape.com/m=news/month-ahead-february-18
>2018's Year Ahead Video
youtube.com/watch?v=k-tYcYJEknQ
>2018's Year Ahead Dev Q&A
youtube.com/watch?v=olccC9ACA30

Now imagine if invention was useful and you could combine equipment or extract the special effects of certain items such as rings and put them into other equipment pieces

Stop trying to buy everything for medium price then

What the fuck

lol, ez money lads

>no previous dead
I'll let it pass this time, OP.

Old OP didn't have one either

damn

And if you check the archives, older OP also didn't have it

>Riot s retro is finally starting to move out of shit tier artist territory
Only took three or four years, maybe we can start to get decent art in 2019

Nah. Instead of moving to decent, most artists for video games I know go off and do fetish work instead. Why try to get better when you can just do more questionable work for 2-3x the price?

nothing beats a big horse cock

You do a good job at beating the big horse cock.

>check his tumblr
>still filled with generic OCs and Zilys with big boobs

I think I want to play again

Yeah, he's still got a long ass way to go but if you compare his recent drawings to the older ones you can see the improvements

And I want to go smoke meth. Does that make it a good idea? No. Does that alone make it worthwhile? Probably no. Will it kill me? Not immediately.
...Are you going to anyway? Probably yes.
Is that okay with you?
PLEASE RESPOND.

When was a furry race added to runescape?

i'll allow it.

when werewolves were added.

Best of luck with your monthly oysters anons

OH SHIT
no monthly reroll token though :(

Would you make me a sandwich?

>you will never be a blonde 120 defence cape slag receiving items for free and boss groups on demand

What did you get from the oyster?

not with this attitude

HOLY SHIT

for some reason Alt1 can't detect what's on my screen if it's a towers or lockbox puzzle but works fine if it's a slide or knot puzzle.

Just got back and I want to rack up some points for minigame rewards. Is rotating minigames thing reasonably populated enough to do for awhile?

are you on legacy interface/skin? it doesn't at the moment

nope.

try checking for updates on the settings

>tfw didn't get to exploit clue bug

>wanting to get banned

Whelp, the prayer grind starts now. Swapped over around 300m from osrs. Will be going from 55-90+ today. Still too much of a jew to do the fast methods though so I'm doing dragon bones and infernal ashes on my gilded alter

Usually, it is. Make sure you are on the right world.

300m should get you 99.

Yeah it's only going to cost me like 55m for 95. Don't see a reason for 99 yet though. Highest combat stat is 87 magic

reminder that clues are dangerous

This is what happens when you really get a clue.
When given the option, take the pill that's blue.

>White skull
Cuck

What is the right world? Both spotlight worlds are 100% empty for Fist of Guthix.

>guy who abused master clues sold 60b gp to gold farmers before getting banned
>insisted on being paid in btc
>when Jagex banned him they also removed the items generated by his bug abuse and returned the money he collected
>he essentially only scammed the gold farmers
based chaotic good

go on the 'minigames' fc and ask

moved some shit around. How is my UI looking now? Any suggestions? Map may be too big but the bigger the map the earlier you can see white dots when in the wilderness.

found it, was on FoG world.

Also do people always just AFK minigames? I was hoping to at least have a little fun.

do you need your skills open at all times because you forget you're maxed or some other reason?

>do a few elite and master clues
>after you close a finished puzzle box, you automatically get the next clue
>do a hard clue
>you have to talk to the npc that gave you the puzzle box after finishing the puzzle to progress
>mfw thought the shit was bugged before I realized what was going on

Fucking Jagex

this also happens in a specific master clue step, the one you talk to malignus mortifer

You won't see any player/npc dots on the map after a certain point, which you already passed

adding to this, the range dots appear on the minimap is the default legacy interface minimap size

used to play classic years ago and I'm just used to it. Guess I should take it off.

too cluttered
Do you need the FC options window up at all times?
The group window?
Your skills tab?

I personally go for a more classic layout.
Inv/Equip/Stats/Prayers in one tab, stuff like that
I'd say maybe 15% of my screen is interfaces, yours looks like it's almost 75%

one bad thing about the clue rework: no west ardougne teleport

the only reason you'd want that is for doing elf quests, otherwise West Ardy is pointless

for clue scrolls
for elf quests you only go there 2 times and never again

I recently started playing again too. Here's a mock-up imitation of a fixed screen -interface I threw together. It's probably shit, any tips?

Most afk.

merge the inventory and the equipment sections
reduce the height of your chat and the width of the right side things

>Riot s retro
Like I told him, he needs to work on the eyes.
but solid work, i guess.

Just got an old slide puzzle
It's staggering how much better these are than the new clusterfucks. What the fuck were they thinking

>that fourth row
>nothing but samey tiny tree tiles so it's easy to mix them up
Fuck outta here.

as opposed to the new ones where everything is samey

I guarantee if old style puzzles were super detailed artworks and the new ones were simplistic you'd be saying the old ones are better because they had more effort put into them.

you're wrong

tfw either gotta use alt1 or keep checking hint every four squares

are you by any chance implying that runescape players can't handle change?

puzzle skipping tickets should come uncharged, poor players can do a slider puzzle to charge it and then sell them on ge. you could make such good money doing sliders. hire me jag

What are you talking about? The slopes make it very clear.

Any quest made pre eoc shouldn't be required for any quest after eoc. They are irrelevant bullshit.

What luck. See you never again Shitting Tombs.

120 all skills when?

Was it autism?

holy jumping weaponized autism, batman

never
they admitted on stream that expanding skills to 120 is divisive and they rarely have the time to create enough content for it to feel justified, rather than arbitrarily raising the cap and leaving it as "reward space".

They're even looking into other ways to make xp after 99 useful: like prestige, leveling pets, etc.
A nail in the coffin for 120 skills

>80 keys for ten cents with hulu deal
not usually that guy but 500k div xp to 90 for master scroll and fuck this snail pace training and too autism to wait for another 4 days of caches and JoT

i was gonna write to you in the other thread to turn the 3d world editing shit on but it was about to 404

And then your casket will have 200k and meerkat scrolls.

Nice.

>tfw saved over one of my interfaces

how much is 60b worth?

yup can't wait

couple thousand USD, more than 5 less than 10

Not that much. There are a few stakers in osrs that have over 100b

60b

like 5-10 party hats.

>fortunate component items crashing harder than me after overdosing red bulls

fuck summoning. You have 89 different familiars and the only good one and worth using is steel titan cuz he has the best stats. brainlet design.

What about nihils and pack yaks?

I mean, thats almost the whole damn game user.

>what are beasts of burden
>what are meerkats
>what are summons for non-combat skills
Way to prove that you're the brainlet here.

about tree fiddy

>the level 99 summon is the best one
next you're gonna complain that the highest tier pickaxe is the best one too.

and even then you're still wrong about it being the only good one cause there's stuff like BoBs and skill boosters.

no this skill was originally planned to go in a much deeper fashion. With familiars that eat your opponents food. Abyssal titan draining prayer points. I have to say I miss the days when unicorn was good it's like it got deleted from the game

people still use unicorns

>tfw getting these 2 clues backtobacktobacktoback

What kind of punishment can I expect for autoclicking disassembling for a few days? Never botted before.

irreversible permaban.

forgot pic

Disassembling is afk as it is, why would you need to bot?

Can you lads give me some advice on Dung? I never did it pre-eoc and I'm 63 from sinkholes. I just tried doing it and got 2 levels so far, but I'm getting around 4 minute average small dungeon completions that give me less than 4k dung xp. Everyone I ask says I should be getting 300k+. I'm a brainlet when it comes to dung so any advice is very appreciated

300k+ per hour, not per floor
also, are you prestiging correctly?

I mean, obviously per hour. I'm getting less than 60k/hr right now. Also I have no idea what my prestige should be. It locked me in as 6 and I can't go higher than that