XBY IS SCAMMING THE SHIT OUT OF YOU

>bought most of the supply at 1 sat
>advertised it as early as march, only 5 weeks ago
>mentally ill, delusional magical thinking
>Veeky Forums is investing in him.

Seriously, guys? This is the lowest yet.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pJOm2mRHDE0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nothing wrong with believing in god dude

>believing in God
>mentally ill
user, your fedora is showing

People need to see this and decide for themselves. Thinking your coin is driven by 'divine intervention' is a bit diff than 'believing'.
Magical thinking has no place in technology

i just dumped and made 100% bitcoin gains

it doesnt matter if hes a scammer. if hes good at scamming people will buy and you sell out before the scammers dump

Saw your dump. It was literally nothing hahahahaha.

>shares personal belief/experience
>scam

Seriously OP? This is the lowest yet.

fuck off with the shilling, its a scam.

Just remember most of the coin was bought at about 1 sat. So most holders are just watching and laughing at all the idiots making them rich.

Hes just trying to tell an inspirational story and pay kudos to his mother.

Quit being such an autistic sperg, you fucking faggot.

Samefag.
Attack the jesus part instead of the 1 sat part, without knowing the 'my coin is driven by divine intervention' is even worse.

So many proxies.
They bought at 1 sat. Proof right there. This is an epic pump and dump scam.

Not a same Fag you fucking nigger. Your paranoia is mixing with your autism

If you faggots look at their March richlist you see the devs bought up 650 million coins and dispersed them into smaller wallets.

ITS A SCAM SELL NOW! PANIC! PANIC! SELL!!

SELL RIGHT BEFORE THE NETWORK COMES ONLINE

c-cex wallet bro. if you could read properly you would realise that all the original investors in the bitmox scam received their coins on c-cex

To make up the static nodes for the network. Your point?

That's the ccex wallet you idiot.

Yes Borzalom is going to post damning evidence of a giant conspiracy to scam people right on the BTC talk forum

lmao

Doesn't matter if its ccex, there is major fuckery and manipulation going on here. They bought up tens of millions of coins at 1 sat.

Look how faggot dev uses 10 accounts to shill here.

You think they play the market fairly? They're making idiots out of you.

Yes XBY was a scam. one of the people who got scammed was borzalom so he decided to take over the coin and make it worth something. This has been addressed over and over. quit FUDding, especially when you're too retarded to read the ANN, and to everyone in this thread who believes this retard should never buy crypto because you have no clue what the fuck you are doing either.

this is not the programmer, this is the wacky marketing guy who will slowly be phased out of the project as it grows in scale

the original was a scam, until this jesus-freak dev bought up half the supply at 1 sat, now running an epic pump and dump that has given them 250x gains.

fucking pajeet sandniggers here trying to spread FUD because they can't afford enough XBY hahahaha kill yourselfs poo from the loo eating faggots

the jesus freak has 10m xby which is barely over 1% of the coins

But the Jesus freak isn't the dev...

>Doesn't matter if its ccex, there is major fuckery and manipulation going on here. They bought up tens of millions of coins at 1 sat

XBY was a scam you moron, if you bothered to read the ANN. The coins have been fairly distributed from CCEX.

>Look how faggot dev uses 10 accounts to shill here.

Oh man you're hopeless. You think there is some massive conspiracy the dev is using 10 accounts to post here? Lmao. This is too funny.

fuck off you little mental cocksucker when you keep on lying your mom will die in your sleep tonight

You actually believe him when he samefags Veeky Forums 24/7? You realize he could buy 10 mill coins for like 50 cents. The dude has about 100 mill at the very least.

There is literally zero proof that the "dev" is even doing anything right now. No white paper, proof of concept is a bunch of gibberish, marketing from non-English speakers, crazy talks about "gods" and "spirits" from the dev. I just hope it continues to fluctuate so I can continue buying low selling high.

son of birch shut your mous bich.

Borzalom posted the updated richlist.

Thanks for the laugh man, basically heres my reaction to this thread and you: youtube.com/watch?v=pJOm2mRHDE0

if a fedora-tipping atheist redditor like OP hates this coin, that makes me even more sure this is going to moon

[citation mission]

hahahhah
you really believe that he only put .1 btc into this?
dudes have about 1/3 of the total supply, I guarantee it.
and you cucks made them 250x gains.

Citation needed

Even if that's true, who the fuck cares? It's like that for every coin, there are whales that control a majority of the supply for every coin thats out there, especially nascent, young coins that havent really hit the market yet.

You have no proof that this is a scam. None. Now, I'll say that this is a gamble, sure. Is investing in XBY risky? Yes. Is it a scam? We dont know. Calling it a scam when we dont have enough evidence is just disingenuous and FUD. It even says right on the announcement that its risky and if you dont have the balls for it, dont invest.

if they were honest about their total ownership I would gamble, but right now all we see is an alcoholic dude proxy'ing 10 accts on Veeky Forums

Paranoid and delusional. Take your meds. I bet you think actual paid shills browse Veeky Forums LOL what a shitty fucking way to market a product grow kid. The world does not revolve around or this cesspool we call home.

10 accounts? You really think someone would go that far to shill a coin? I honestly doubt it

i dont get the point of this post

are you trying to say its a scam because he believes in some deity?

aslong as he isn't muslim, black or a SJW, i dont mind putting money into it

Nope I'm saying he bought up 100 million coins for 1 BTC and believes his coin is being driven by divine intervention. The dude is legit mentally unstable.

Him believing in God and believing that this coin is divine makes me want to invest even more. Cry about it dork.

Divine intervention = my dead mom is making XBY go up.

Fuckin hag is going to hell then if he owns 1/3rd of the supply and is helping him scam a bunch of NEETs

Whats it like being a pajeet cuck OP?

Now you're just turning this into spin. Is this Bill Nye posting? Speak for yourself and your little insignificant enclave of millennial shitposters I am not a NEET and anyone who has taken a couple 101 courses at community college can do basic research and see that this is the real shit.

If you like to get P&D sure

if only there were some way to research the coin.
perhaps a huge ANN thread with a fuck-ton of pages, something that only happens with extremely promising coins. maybe some legend-tier people buying into the coin and not hiding their excitement.
nah who am i kidding. stay poor, faggots.

lol this thread. buy xby or dont, but dont defame devs and people who believe in the project because youre in denial and want to convince yourself its not worth it.

you are clueless and probably dont have strength to hold anyway. go make a dollar a day tradining your net worth of 500 dollars between btc and xrp instead, man.

Um ... fuck off? You can believe in stone age magic sky daddies if you want. I on the other hand will choose to support modern venture with forward thinking developers. I hone my intellect daily and expect my business parters to do likewise.

Basically, your world is so narrow minded and misguided. Try catching up on /r/nihilism/ for a change if your weak mind can take it.

Lmao 10/10

*tips fedora
Your attitude sounds like someone I would hate to work with considering they think lesser of me because of my beliefs. I suggest getting out of your moms basement faggot because you got too much edge right now

Sooo typical of a member of the regressive right. You struggle to follow the intricacies of my arguments or the depth of my vision. Your psyche has been mangled beyond saving by religion and a culture of hate.

I do not return your misgivings though. No I am better than that. For you, I only feel pity.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Breathes in deeply

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You're an arrogant self entitled prick.

Enjoy staying poor nocoiner.

>being baited this hard

I am not arrogant, for my god is science and I reject your hedonistic ways. In a flash my consciousness grasps market complexities that you will only dream of.

Spurned ever forward by my intellectual lifestyle, I juggle mathematical complexities at the forefront of my vision, and pure unadulterated understanding drives me to a compelling future. I foresee stock changes instantaneously, as I likewise foresee the miserable fate of your oppressive movements.

You are doomed to failure as is this pitiful XBY, and my kind will inherit the world. We resist and we alone will grow strong.

Well XBY has only gone up since I posted this, so it seems Veeky Forums really are a bunch of retards.

>Dev clearly bought a hundred million coins at 1 sat and is just waiting to dump it on you.
>No one cares.

This is why it's so easy to scam you faggots.

>user keeps screeching
I love capping these responses. It gives me laughs. Also, I'll get you a rope once this takes off even more

hey pajeehhto stop trying to get price lower

bad luck you shit in street lolelll

youtube.com/watch?v=pJOm2mRHDE0

Gotta post my reaction again kekkekek

>you got scammed despite my warning because the coin went up in value

They really need to dispose of this marketing dude.

What an embarrassment.